"ONE-SHOTS ADBOR"

By MercedesGiselle

Short stories based on the beautiful couple Ada Tözün and Bora Dogrusöz. More

1.- "Happy birthday, love"
2.- "Healing to grow"
3.- "Wrong- Part 1"
4.- "Wrong- Part 2"
6.- "Wrong- Part 4"
7.- "Wrong- Part 5"
8.- "Wrong- The end"
9.- "Wrong- Epilogue"
10.- "Heaven- Part 1"
11.- "Heaven-Part 2"
12.- "Heaven-Part 3"
13.- "Heaven- Part 4"
14.- "Heaven- Part 5"
15.- "Heaven- Part 6"
16.- "Heaven- Part 7"
17.- "Heaven- Part 8"
18.- "Heaven- Part 9"
19.- "Heaven- Part 10"
20.- "Heaven- Part 11"
21.- "Heaven- Final"
22.- "You Won't leave Me - Part 1"
23.- "You Won't Leave Me- Part 2"
24.- "You Won't Leave Me"- Part 3
25.- "You Won't Leave Me"-Part 4
26.- "You Won't Leave Me"- The end
27.- "A lucky day"

5.- "Wrong- part 3"

163 8 5
By MercedesGiselle

Both Ada and Bora were confused, but the rings on their hands confirmed it. Both wanted to remain calm, but Ada was nervous. Although she was already divorced, this could really mean trouble in obtaining Ruzgar citizenship. And although she didn't want to admit it, she was a little afraid of him. He was a very dangerous man, he had contacts in the mafia and she didn't want him to be able to hurt her or Bora. 

"Bora, I don't know what to say. I'm really scared"- Ada mentions as he stares at her.

"I know we both didn't have this planned, but I want to believe that we just advanced our destiny. Don't be afraid, we'll do our best to move our relationship forward"- He mentions intertwining his hands with Ada's.

"Bora, we've known each other for a month. You know absolutely nothing about me, except for the most important situations and vice versa, I don't know many things about you either. I'm afraid of making a mistake and losing you."- Ada confesses, while Bora caresses her face gently.

"We can get to know each other in the process, I will do my best to be the husband you deserve"- Bora smiles tenderly at her.

"Promise me that you will never leave me"- Ada whispers watching him with affection.

"I will never leave you, I promise"- Bora answers bringing his nose close to hers. Ada hugs him, while he rubs her back to calm her down. 

"Now we have to think about how we will tell Elif"- Bora smiles, imagining that his little niece would be the most excited about the news.

"Do you think she'll take it well?"- Ada asks a little nervously. She loved Elif very much and didn't want to upset her. 

"She'll want to move in with us"- Ada jokes, causing Ada to laugh.

"Bora, in this last month are many changes I have had in my life and I would not like to leave my apartment. Don't get me wrong, I know we will be sharing more time than ever now, but I also like my freedom. I've always been on my own, you know, and I'm used to my independence"- Ada mentions being as sincere as possible. She was afraid of moving in with the Dogrusöz, that they would find out the truth and kick her out of their house. 

"Ada, love is also freedom. I will never make you feel that you lose your autonomy. I love to have my individual moments too, would it make you feel more at ease if we stay in your apartment?"- Bora questions giving her a reassuring smile. Ada nods pouting tenderly, causing Bora to laugh.

Later that day they had to return to Istanbul, so they packed their bags and left for the airport. "Come to think of it we have to have a honeymoon trip"- Bora smiles, while Ada is taken by surprise. She had no experience being a wife, I mean she did. In a relationship where she was the only one who made an effort, but now she was in a healthy relationship and did not know how to behave. 

"Maybe we can postpone it. I mean I'm in final evaluations. We have plenty of time to travel anyway," she smiles at him.

"You are right, we have all eternity, my wife"- Bora mentions in a very sweet tone, causing Ada to sigh.

"I don't know now how I will be able to see your parents, do you think they will take the news well? I don't want them to think I'm a gold digger"- Ada mentions hiding her face in her husband's chest.

"They adore you Ada, don't be afraid. Everything will be fine"- Bora smiles. Ada was very adorable, he still couldn't find any flaw in her and that scared him. He had never fallen in love with someone so much and even less, so fast. He knew she was scared and he wanted to give her all the peace of mind in the world. They arrived in Istanbul and a whole mob of journalists were waiting for them at the airport. 

"Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Dogrusöz, is it true that you got married because Ada is pregnant?"

"Why did you get married so quickly? 

Ada, are you ready to be the wife of a billionaire?

How did you realize that you love each other? What do you have to say to the media?

All these questions made Ada tremble, she was shy, she didn't know how to act in front of the press.

"Please respect our privacy. We will not answer any disrespectful questions. We are both in love and we are very happy. We will just say that. Have a nice day"- Bora answers while hugging Ada's back, so they both walk faster.

They arrived at Bora's car and Ada began to cry from nerves. Now she was some kind of famous woman and this terrified her.

"Calm down, sweetheart. From now on we'll be more careful with the press"- Bora hugs her until she calms down and drives home. His parents had invited them to dinner and they would tell them the news, although they doubted they didn't know, the news of their marriage was all over the place.

They arrived at the Dogrusöz mansion, Belma and Elif were the first to embrace Ada, while Zafer wanted to talk to his son alone.

"Ada, sweetie is it true that you will make me a grandmother?"- Belma asked excitedly.

"No, Belma hanim. We don't plan to be parents yet. We want to adjust to marriage first"- Ada answers a little shyly. She didn't think Bora's family would take the news so well.

"I understand, sweetie. I am very happy for you. From the first day I met you, I knew you would be part of this family"- Belma hugs her carefully, while Elif watched them attentively.

"Elif, we have brought you so many gifts, why don't you go and bring them? They are in my purse"- Ada smiles at the little girl. As soon as Elif leaves, Ada tells the truth to her mother-in-law, they both got married drunk and without planning it. She expected a scolding, an awkward situation, but it didn't come.

"Maybe it wasn't the best way to get married, but if you unconsciously did it, it's because it was on your mind. I think that makes it a bit romantic, dear child"- Belma hugs her, although she would talk seriously with her son. It was noticeable that Ada was a woman with very little experience in the amorous sphere and she expected her son to be a little more careful and responsible.

Zafer bey also thought the same. He loved Ada very much and did not want her to suffer. He knew how the press and Bora's social environment could be and he feared that they could be very cruel to his daughter-in-law.

"You took it literally that you had to get married before you had sex with her"- Zafer scolds him.

"I know, Dad. I know it wasn't the best decision, but there's something about Ada that makes me sure she's the love of my life."- Bora replies.

"I just want you to be very happy, son. That's all that matters to me. I know you will be very happy with Ada, she is an exceptional girl"- Zafer hugs him, while both are called by Belma for dinner.

Everyone dines quietly, Elif as always when Ada was there, ate all her food. They explained that they would be moving into Ada's apartment, and while Belma and Zafer wanted them to live with them, they respected their decision.

"We just want to get to know each other a little better, I promise I will think about the option of moving here. I just need a little time"- Ada murmurs in sorrow. And Belma understood her completely. Ada had always been on her own against the world and it was still hard for her to get used to the fact that she was now part of a family.

Bora packed her bags and promised to visit them every day. Above all, he and Ada promised to tell them daily stories and play with her.

When Ada and Bora left for their new home, they went grocery shopping and bought what they needed to feed themselves for the week.

"Love, I would like to decorate a little room for Elif. My apartment is big, there are plenty of rooms. We are keeping the master bedroom and it would be nice for her to see that we integrate her here in our family"- Ada mentions, while looking at bedspreads. 

Bora hugged her delightedly, they ordered everything that was necessary for a girl's room and paid to have it sent home the next day. They would take a day off to rest and sort out Bora's bags at Ada's apartment. Ada took care of decorating Elif's room and when her order arrived, they had the room ready for her.When they arrived at the company, everyone applauded them, the co-workers knew they loved each other very much. Everyone was happy for them, except for Ruzgar and Tugce who clapped uncomfortably.Bora had some important meetings, and Ada had some free time. Ruzgar took advantage of Ada's distraction to approach her.

"You're smarter than I thought, ex-wife"- He mutters between his teeth, while Ada looked at him annoyed.

"You have nothing to say to me. And if you know what's good for you, you'd better keep your distance from me."

"You said you would go to my final interview and how will you do that if you are now married to another man?"- Ruzgar mentions sarcastically.

"Because I am now married to a man who has influence. Plus you signed the divorce before I got married. Of course I'll go to your final interview and believe it or not, that we got divorced, makes it more believable that we both didn't fake our marriage. You are going to be 6 months working here at the company and a labor certificate will help you. Now stay away from me, any misstep you make, I promise I will take my help away from you. It is not my responsibility to protect you"- Ada mentions before turning around and leaving. Neither Ruzgar nor she had realized that Tugce had heard them.

****

Three months passed, the marriage between Ada and Bora grew stronger and stronger with time. The two shared quality time together, whether it was reading books together, watching movies, cooking together, traveling, among other things. When it came to sharing intimacy they had decided that as much as she and Bora would take care of each other with the quarterly injection. Ada loved how tender Bora was when it came to making love to her and Bora was fascinated by the way Ada gave herself to him.

Elif spent the weekends with them and as promised, they shared daily time with the little girl, even if they had a trip scheduled, they always managed to read her a story via video call. There were also days when they slept over at the Dogrusöz mansion. And these days were Ada and Belma's favorite days because they could both talk about various topics, Ada felt she had gained a mother and Belma felt she had gained a daughter.

Ada and Selin's aunts had met Bora. This had not been a problem for Ada, because thank God her aunts had never met Ruzgar and were not fans of watching news. So for them, Bora was her first husband. Selin was very happy for Ada, even though she knew the truth of why things had come about, she could see her best friend in love and happy.

Ada and Bora were in a meeting, when Ada starts to feel very dizzy. She tried to pull herself together, but everyone could see how pale she was. Bora cancelled the meeting and accompanied her to the doctor. They did blood tests and confirmed something they had never thought of before.

"Ada, you are three months and one week pregnant Congratulations!"- Both Ada and Bora were surprised. Clearly a baby was not in their plans.

Doing the math, their baby had been fathered in Las Vegas, Bora wanted to beat herself up for her lack of caution. Although he couldn't deny he was excited about the idea. At 29, he had imagined being a father, though he wasn't sure of Ada's reaction.

The doctor gave them the proper recommendations and they both quietly left the room. Ada was lost in thought, not knowing what to do or think. She was just getting used to being happy on her own, she didn't know if she would be able to make a little person happy who was totally dependent on her.Bora drove in silence, and parked in front of the beach.

"We need to talk, sweetie. Your silence is killing me"- Bora mentions staring at her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose"- Ada replies, referring to the fact that she hadn't gotten pregnant on purpose.

"My love, it's not your fault. We both made our baby. I know it wasn't in our plans, but I want you to tell me what's really bothering you. Whatever we decide, we'll be fine. I promise"- Bora whispers, taking Ada's hands.

"Bora, I.... never had a mother. How can I become one? How do I know I'll be a good mother to this baby? I've always been alone since before I met you and now it's so many changes in such a short time, I don't even know if I'm adjusting well. I don't know how I feel, I don't know what I want right now. I just want answers, a sign to let me know that everything will be okay. I know you love me, I love you too, but sometimes love is not all it takes to bring a child into the world. I know what it feels like to be empty for so long, I don't want that to happen to our baby"- Ada cries while Bora hugs her to comfort her. He admired her so much, it must have been really hard to grow up without parents. She couldn't imagine growing up without Belma and Zafer's advice. He understood his wife's fears, and no matter what, he would be there for her.

Ada calmed down for a moment and when she wiped her eyes, she could see a rainbow peeking across the sky.

She began to smile, perhaps that was her cue. Bora was confused, but when he looked at what Ada saw, he began to smile along with her. 

"Ada, we don't have to have all the answers right now. But I promise we will find out, it is true that love is not the only thing that will make us raise a happy baby, but it is the most important thing. And this baby will have plenty of love to spare"- Bora whispers close to his wife's lips.

Ada gets excited and kisses him. She had gone from feeling completely empty to feeling full of love.

Before heading home, they bought all the vitamins she needed to take. They had decided to take this news slowly, away from the press and the public eye. The only people who knew about Ada's pregnancy were Ada's parents, Elif, Selin and Ada's aunts. They were all happy about the news.

Bora was more careful with Ada, they had decided to let her focus on finishing her college courses than on Bizde Boyle. He kept her from doing too much work. He checked that she was eating well and to be honest, their baby hadn't given them that many symptoms. She was having a very uneventful pregnancy.

"What bothers you most in the world?"- Ada asks her husband, as they both finished a night of board games. They always found activities in which they could have fun and get to know each other better.

"Definitely being lied to"- Bora answers quickly. Ada remains thoughtful.

"And you?"- Bora asks hugging her.

" I am bothered by injustice and people who think they are superior to others"- Ada answers shaking her head, as if the movement will drive the guilt away from her mind.

"What is it that you would never forgive?"- Bora asks curiously.

"I think disrespect of any kind"- Answers Ada.

"I would not forgive any lie. There is no justification for anyone to lie"- Bora replies sipping his wine. Ada accompanied him drinking a glass of pineapple juice.

"What if the other person had no escape?"- Ada asks looking into his eyes.

"Nothing justifies lying. It is courageous to face mistakes, to say what you feel, even if it hurts the other person, it is important to be honest, Ada"- Bora answers, not giving importance to the subject.

Ada began to feel overwhelmed. She was afraid that one day Bora would discover the truth and she would not be able to forgive her. She really loved him very much.When they both went to bed, they slept hugging each other, as they did every day, and Ada could not help shedding many tears. She wished she had known Bora in a different way.****

Tugce Dickman had searched for more clues to the closeness between Ada and Ruzgar, but had found nothing. They didn't converse or have any kind of interaction.

"I know something has happened between you and Ada"- She kept repeating to Ruzgar and he always denied it. She had no proof, it was his word against hers. She decided to send them to investigate, maybe that way she could find what she was really looking for.

The next chapter will be full of drama. Thanks for your support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 776 11
Tere bin S.S. - In A.U.
9.5K 157 6
Short Romantic Stories with love
Nightmare By Hel

Fanfiction

17.4K 720 31
This is Life. full of surprises.. ups and downs.. loving and heartbreakings.. we are standing right here. in the middle of a dream, which soon or l...
18.3K 1K 15
Taking this one as OS as I have so many ideas regarding the story Let us dive in to see meerasim's love 🤍