- π‘«π’šπ’”π’•π’π’‘π’Šπ’‚ - (Yandere...

By CORXPSE

Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or i... More

Must read!
Part One: The underground
Part two: Medicine
Part three: Runaway
Part four: He loves me?
Part five: Masked Criminal
Part six: Caught...?
Part 7: His Prise
Part 8: His...
Part 10: So we meet again?
Part 11: Where the beginning ends...
Part 12: The first meeting.. why is he interested in me?
Part 13: An overly nice coconut
Part 14: A Misty Encounter (Tw)
Part 15: When a carrot likes you but you hate vegetables (lmfao)

Part 9: The escape.

374 13 1
By CORXPSE

A/n.

For anyone wondering, I haven't updated this shit for uh... since February and it's November 27th rn... I have everything written down already. Aot is kind of drying rn (💔) but I'm sure it'll come back soon, once the final season is released lol. So that's kind of my motivation for this atm. ANYWAYS-

Word count: 2153❤️

TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of Rape and Lust

.

.

.

Some days later

Some days have passed. How many? You didn't know. You've been listening to Danny and doing whatever he asked you to do, which wasn't much. Sometimes he'd ask you to sit on his lap- which you obeyed, despite how weird it was. You needed to fool him. You needed to escape. You needed to live again.

Right now you were laying on the provided bed, fiddling with a loose string of yarn as you stared into space, deep in thought. When will you be able to see Mary, Kai, and Bella again? You sighed. Time seemed to slow when you were trapped in that room. Boredom got the most of you. It also didn't help that you kept replaying the earlier events in your head. You cringed, guilt and humiliation washing over you. You really let him touch you like that... weird.

"Good morning, my love," you suddenly heard Danny purr. When did he come in? You whipped around in the direction of his voice, heart skipping a beat when you laid eyes on him. Not because of love, but because of what he was holding.

A note.

From Mary.

"Give me that!" You launched towards him to try and snatch the envelope, but he quickly turned away.

"Uh uh uh, you will have to earn it."

"Earn it?" Desperation and anticipation made you itch.

"Yes. You must earn it."

"You said that already, dumbass. How can I earn it?" He smirked at your words. Yeah, you might've been nicer to him, but your sarcasm was still there.

He waved it in front of you with a smirk.

"I want you."

What-? This dumb man already has me, what more could he possibly want? I'm literally in a small room, trapped with this hobo!

"What do you mean?"

"I'm a man. I'm needy. And I've been patient for long enough, y/n."

You swallowed. "Where is this headed..." He put the envelope in his pants pocket then sat down on the bed next to you. He smiled oh so sweetly, putting his hand on your thigh. That made your cheeks warm, and you scooched away. You let out a gasp of surprise when he jumped on top of you, his face right above yours. Some of his dark brown hair laid on your forehead, making it tickle and itch. His eyes wildly bore into yours, a spark of fire in there that you never noticed before.

"I want you." His voice was laced with lust. You could tell. And that scared the shit out of you.

"Ew- what! No!" You pushed him off you, catching him by surprise. You bolted up and put as much distance between you and him as you could. When he looked up at you, his face was seething with pure anger. Pure anger? Usually he respected your wish for him not to touch you.. why was this time different? You eyed him warily, shielding yourself when he stormed over and grabbed your hair.

"Now you little shit, I give you all my love! I give you everything! And you still don't love me back!" He shook you violently, stopping only to stare into your eyes. "WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME!?!?" Be dug his nails into your shoulders and you winced in pain.

"Danny! Please! Calm down!" You knew angering him was the worst thing possible. He'd never been angry-angry with you, never. But you've seen what he could do to other people when he was at his angriest point. It wasn't pretty. You gulped.

"I fucking love you! I fucking love you! I would give you the world! I would kill for you! Why don't you love me back!? What the fuck will it take!?" He suddenly went quiet and unnaturally calm for someone who just threw a tantrum. When he looked up at you, you felt a shiver run down your spine. He looked crazy. Absolutely insane. The look he was giving you was that of a mad man.

You were scared.

"I don't care. I don't care if I have to force it on you. I don't care anymore. You will learn to love me. You will learn." You tried to pull away but it didn't work because he was too strong.

"Please Danny!"

Suddenly the look of madness vanished, replaced by his usual face. He blankly stared at you, and if you didn't know he was alive, you would've thought he was dead. His eyes then came into focus and he let go of you, turning away.

You let out a sigh of relief, your body actually shaking from fear. What the fuck? You wearily looked at him when he turned back to you.

"I'm sorry," he apologized with a sigh, "I don't know what happened. I don't know where that came from." You wearily stared at him, not letting your guard down. He was unpredictable. You let your guard down. You had to escape. Sooner or later he was going to break, and you didn't want to be there to see that day.

You inched away from him when he took a few steps towards you. Glancing at the door, you took a big gulp in. You were going to run. I have to do this. It's now or never.

Danny looked at you with sadness and regret. He held out the note to you, willing you to take it. You didn't budge. How could you? From what you just witnessed, this could be a trap. Any thing could be a trap. You gulped again and took a deep breath in. If you wanted to escape you'd have to be convincing.

"Y/n, take the note. I'm sorry for lashing out, it was wrong of me. I'll control myself from now on, I promise." You still didn't move. Looking him in the eye, you felt a giant rush of anger pierce your mind. Anger for everything going on. You were lost with the worst person ever, literally held as HOSTAGE. You didn't know where you were, possibly located in the middle of nowhere, and your friends were somewhere you didn't know. Fuck this you hissed in your mind.

"Fuck you," you whispered. Danny looked confused as he didn't hear you.

"What?" You menacingly glared daggers at him. Your whole mood changed, and you could almost feel the poison radiating off your words.

"Fuck you!" You screamed as you ran for the door. Time seemed to slow as you ran, your surroundings going black as you didn't take in the reality of what you were about to do. Blinded with anger, you tensed your muscles and closed your eyes as you waited for the impact once you clashed into the door. Sucking in a breath, you sliced your eyes open just a little to see a shocked Danny, his arm out and his legs moving in seemingly slow motion.

Fuck you.

Suddenly you felt the enormous impact to the wooden door, your skin getting pierced as splinters shot out everywhere and your side almost getting crushed. You saw Danny shield his eyes with his arms, and the familiar feeling of hate returned. I'm finally escaping him. Time seemed to go back to normal and you fell to the ground on an assortment of broken wood. You sucked in a breath and opened your eyes only to be forced to close them once again. Light pierced your eyes, more light than you've ever experienced. Taking a moment to let your orbs adjust, you slowly opened them once again. A gasp escaped your mouth as you saw your surroundings. A warmth you never experienced before showered your skin as you took a shocked breath in. The air tasted different... fresh.

You were outside. In the real world.

Too dumbfounded to speak, you were jolted back to reality when you heard footsteps behind you. Bolting up, you turned to see Danny staring at you with wide eyes.

"Y/N!"

You didn't even give him time to speak as you ran away, not glancing back once. Giant sized buildings surrounded you, bigger than any structure you've ever seen before. The light of day felt weird yet enjoyable as you ran. The air wasn't stiff and stuffy like it was in the underground. The air here was clear and amazing... it made you feel alive. Determination converted your shock as you bolted away, gasping for breath as you enjoyably gulped down the refreshing atmosphere.

"STOP Y/N! You won't survive out here!" You heard Danny's voice behind you as you ran, his disguising vocals only making you run faster. You pushed your body to run faster than you ever had before, even though you were not as fit as usual since you've been stuck in that room since what seems like forever. Turning into the alley of a vibrant building, you skidded as your quick feet met the concrete. You almost slipped but thankfully didn't. He'll never catch me! Never again! You shrieked as you forcefully bumped into someone, causing you and the person to fall to the ground.

"Watch where you're going!" The bystander hissed as he shifted from under you. You didn't say anything as you jumped up, another huge gasp escaping your lips as you realized you were surrounded by a huge crowd. I didn't know people in these numbers gathered around!? Desperately turning to the man you caused to fall, you noticed he was still on the ground and you excitingly yanked him up.

"What's going on here?!" You exclaimed as you looked around, energy itching your fingertips as the realization of being outside was still setting.

The man eyed you weirdly as he brushed off the dirt on his clothes. "The survey corps returned from an expedition." He simply stated.

"The surgery corps? What's that? Where did they go?" The word survey corps seemed familiar, yet you couldn't remember no matter how hard you tried. The man disgustingly yet concerningly looked at you. "Did you hit your head on the fall or something?"

"Y/N!"

Your eyes widened as you heard that voice, and you turned to see Danny racing towards you. You turned away.

"Great talk, thanks!" You bolted away, leaving the man to confusingly watch you race away.

"Wonder what her problem is- Hey!" He was pushed to the side as Danny raced past him, shoving him to the corner along the way. "You twerp! Doesn't anyone have manners anymore!?" He began to mumble to himself as he turned away, focusing on the incoming survey corps once again, his foul mood lightening a bit as his eyes focused on the said people.

Meanwhile, you were shoving your way past many people as you desperately sought out a clear space. So many people gathered at once gave you slight anxiety, since you weren't used to it. I have to lose Danny. That shouldn't be hard considering the fact that I'm surrounded by numerous freaks. You ignored numerous people's complaints as you shoved them away, feeling their glares pierce your back. They were the least of your concerns. You heard the people cheering and the sound of clicking and carriages. You assumed the clicking was some sort of animal pulling the carriages.

Your voice caught as you suddenly tripped, a small squeak leaving your mouth as you came into contact with the warm, hard concrete. You let your body go limp as you laid on the ground, the impact causing you to give up for a moment. I mean, the floor isn't so bad, you thought to yourself as you laid there. Groaning, you stood up only to notice many pairs of eyes staring at you from the crowd. Huh? You realized you were in some sort of small clearing, and you bolted all the way up. Someone cleared their throat, and you turned to see a pair of striking blue eyes look back at you. Your eyes widened and your breathing hitched as you recognized those eyes.

"Excuse me miss, but may you please move? You're blocking the way for our carriages." His deep voice engined the fire inside you, and you glared deathly daggers at his immaculate form. You clenched your fists to stop yourself from doing anything other than glare at him. His comrades annoyingly and curiously looked at you. You recognized some of the soldiers, like the annoying brunette and that one really strong girl. Erwin cleared his throat again, shifting your attention back to him. "Miss are you okay?" He waited for you to answer, yet you stayed silent. Someone besides him growled, and you recognized that annoying silver eyed male that sat on you before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 4K 46
Years of hard work landed you the crème de la crème lifestyle a doctor within the Walls could ever dream of - a career in Wall Sina. Unfortunately, t...
10.1K 412 32
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! β€’ " The nerve! " " Wha...
340 1 28
Her parents were murdered when she was only 7. She was raped right after her parents died. She had separated from her closet friend, Levi who she al...
1.1K 20 18
You come from Marley on one of the ships to inspect the "Heaven". But instead of investigating, you end up being held by the survey corps (as an impo...