THE SUN AND THE FLAME ☀︎ AEGO...

By wishtherebestars

⎯⎯AFTER QOREN MARTELL showed his support to the Triarchy against Prince Daemon Targaryen, King Viserys demand... More

THE SUN AND THE FLAME
intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty
twenty-one.
twenty-two

five.

18.1K 903 127
By wishtherebestars

THE SUN AND THE FLAME

CHAPTER FIVE

☀︎☀︎☀︎

Nyferia had not been home in so many years, she almost forgot what Dorne looked like, and she would not see it again any time soon. Aegon's name day was approaching, his 18th, and that meant Queen Alicent and the Hand wanted them to wed, as soon as possible. It had even gotten worse when news arrived in King's Landing that ser Laenor had died and within the week, Prince Daemon and Princess Rhaenyra had wed, they recently welcomed their first son, who they unfunnily named Aegon.

Nyferia's relationship with her betrothed had been much better since that night at Driftmark, the two had grown together, and while Aegon still drank a lot on occasion, he knew that Nyferia was there for him. The two of them even had gotten accustomed to sleeping in the same bed. So, often if Nyferia went to bed before Aegon, she would sneak through the hidden passages to his room, her snakes often occupied her bed, and none had been the wiser.

Even if they did, there was nothing they could do, the Hand would only wed them faster. If Nyferia didn't spend her time with Aegon, she spent it with Helaena or even Aemond. She mostly was around Helaena; she had been her closest friend at court and the only one who would try be a good friend. Most ladies of the court tried to befriend her because she was a princess, but she wouldn't fall for their schemes.

She was currently spending her time trying to get her wedding dress fit. The Hand planned it a week after Aegon's 18th name day which was a little over a month away now. She looked at the emerald green dress which clung onto her body. She absolutely hated it. House Martell wore reds and oranges and yellows, not green, not did Targaryens. They wore red and black, but the Hightowers had made everything green.

Nyferia had stared at her reflection in the mirror as she picked up the green fabric, it wasn't comfortable nor was it beautiful to her. "You seem frustrated, my Sun" Aegon said as he sneaked into the room and sat on Nyferia's bed. "It looks hideous" she said throwing the skirt up and pulling at the tight collar. Aegon laughed as he watched his betrothed. "You look beautiful" he said, and she gave him a playful annoyed looked. "You will say that even if I was wearing rags from Flea Bottom" she said and Aegon smiled. "Because you are beautiful, no matter what wear" he said as he stood up and held her hands.

"Why do you not wear something you like?" he asked looking at her. "Your mother has decided what I should wear" Nyferia said and looked down at her dress. Aegon put two of his fingers under her chin and raised it as he watched. "When has that ever stopped you" he said. "Won't you be disappointed then?" she asked. "I will only be disappointed if you weren't yourself." Aegon said. He had grown over the last four years, he was already taller than her but now he was even taller than before, and his hair was still hitting his shoulders.

Nyferia hadn't grown much she reached just above his jawline. She was fine with her height it was perfect to lay her head on his chest whenever they slept together. They only slept never did anything more, even if they both longed for it, there had been some touching, but they tried to not go further, mostly because they knew they'd be in a little trouble if Nyferia would be with child from it, but now that the wedding was so close, neither of them wanted to wait anymore.

Nyferia smiled and quickly took the awful green dress off her body as she stood before Aegon in her underdress. She walked over to the window and threw out the dress and smiled as her snakes looked up but then went back to their usual schemes. "In the morning, I will hire a Dornish dressmaker" Nyferia said smiling as she looked at Aegon. "Good" Aegon said as she smiled at him. "How do you feel about gold and red?" she asked, as Aegon sat down on her bed again.

"Red and gold? isn't that too Lannister?" he asked looking at her. "What colours do you think fit us then" she asked she pushed him to lay on his back as she straddled his lap. "I like the Gold, like Sunfyre" Aegon said as he smiled at Nyferia. "Red bleeding into orange with golden accents" she said. "I like it" Aegon said and smiled. "That should be your sigil" Nyferia said. "Sunfyre, a gold three headed dragon" Nyferia said. "I have thought of another" Aegon said resting his hands on her thighs as he looked at her. "And what have you thought of" she asked.

"A three headed gold dragon on a field of black with the golden spear and the red rays of the sun" Aegon said and Nyferia said. "So, Gold, we can agree that is our colour?" she asked, and he smiled, nodding his head. "Gold would be you and I" Aegon said smiling and Nyferia smiled back, before placing her lips on his.

"You and I" she said as she let her hair fall to one side. "You and I" Aegon said before flipping them over, placing one of her legs around his waist. There was a knock on the door and Aegon sighed. "I will go" Aegon said but before he could even get up, Aemond walked in which made Aegon furrow his brows. "Brother, why are you walking into my betrothed's chambers?" Aegon asked as Nyferia looked behind her at Aemond. "Mother is having a fit because the green dress was laying outside in the courtyard ripped." Aemond said. Nyferia smiled and looked at Aemond. "Good, tell her I will see Dornish dressmakers tomorrow" Nyferia said smiling at Aemond. "You are walking dangerously, good-sister" Aemond said and Nyferia smiled. "I am used to vipers and scorpions beneath my feet, Aemond, your mother cannot scare me" she said and Aemond rolled his eye before walking out of the room again.

Aemond knew his brother would be there, he always was, the two of them were attached to the hip it seemed, they couldn't do more than a few hours apart since Driftmark. He may have lost an eye, but he wasn't completely blind.

"Now, where were we" Aegon laughed as he kissed her again. "Do you think your mother will be upset if we give her a grandchild less than 9 months after our marriage" she asked and Aegon looked at her. "Oh, she would be fuming" Aegon said smiling at Nyferia. "Want to see if we can have her fuming?" Nyferia said, as her fingers trailed over Aegon's shirt. "Oh, please" Aegon said as he quickly pulled his shirt over his head as he kissed Nyferia, who laughed at his antics.

He let his hand travel up under her underdress as he slowly pulled it over her head, his lips only leaving hers for a hot second as he pulled the underdress over her head. "Don't waste time please" Nyferia said, the air thickened quickly in her room, as she looked at Aegon. Neither of them had gone further than touching themselves, and this had been something they both craved, to be with each other in every way they could.

"I do not plan on it" Aegon said as he let his hand wonder between her thighs inching closer to her heat. He let his pointer and middle finger slide between her folds, feeling her slick arousal coat his fingers easily. "Fuck" Aegon moaned as he looked down, the sun had already started to set, and the afternoon sun gave the room an orange glow. "Please, Aegon" Nyferia said her fingers combing through his long locks. But it had annoyed Aegon, he snapped out of his pleasure for a moment before reaching down in his breeches, grabbing a dagger. "What are you doing?" Nyferia asked confused. "I want to rid myself of this hair" Aegon said looking at her.

Nyferia sat up slightly and took the dagger from his hand, and she grabbed a lock before cutting it. His dagger was Valyrian steel which made cutting his locks easier. Nyferia continued, even though this would not have been the time for it, until his hair was short, shorter than usual for a Targaryen. "Perfect" Aegon said before kissing Nyferia again, who weaved her fingers in his now short locks. "I love it, as I love you" she mumbled against his lips. "You are about to love me even more" Aegon said as he kissed down her neck. He continued his kisses as his fingers rubbed slow circles around her bud, which had her moaning loudly. "Ssh, my Sun, if they find us, they will separate us until the wedding, and I cannot wait that long" Aegon said as he kissed down to her breast. "Then take me quickly" Nyferia said.

Aegon did not need to be told twice. He crawled back up again as he lined himself up. He pushed his cock into her velvet walls, and their moans rang through her room. He started to move his hips, thrust into her in a rapid pace, but Nyferia didn't mind, she could already feel the coil in her lower belly threaten to snap.

"I—" Aegon started burying his face in her neck. "I won't last" he moaned. "Then don't" Nyferia said as she hooked her legs around his waist, mewling as she heard his high-pitched moans as his hot seed filled her. She continued to rock her hips until she too felt the coil snap. She hoped his seed took, then the true chaos could begin, she also didn't oppose the thought of having a child with Aegon.

☀︎☀︎☀︎

there will be a better chapter next but these events were in my head and i couldn't write it better than this somehow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 463 15
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 sorry for not adding this sooner but SLOW BURN Aegon Targaryen x Targ!OC Al...
7.3K 336 34
In a world where The North stayed an independent kingdom after the Targaryen conquerors took the rest of Westeros, the Northern kingdom is in shamble...
21.1K 535 26
Viserra Targaryen ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍs. ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴʙᴜʀɴᴛ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss. sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴠɪsᴇʀʏs ɪ ᴛᴀʀɢᴀʀʏ...
30.1K 915 20
The younger sister of Viserys and Daemon Targaryen, if you thought Daemon was the rough prince Visaera, was the only one who rivalled that. She wasn...