Night's Love

Af LifeAsBog

Soulmates are people who are bound to you before you are even conscious. How? Well, because the night sky sai... Mere

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Erm another A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter! Truth or Dare

Chapter 9

1.7K 78 13
Af LifeAsBog

You wake up feeling refreshed. You've finally gotten some good sleep, and thankfully, there was no alarm. The first thing you do is check your phone. You weren't sure why at first, but then it clicks. 'Ah, she wants to see if lover boy texted her.'

You feel giddy when you see his name in your notifications. You also see piano boy and Hyunjin. It's about 10 a.m. and these texts were sent all around 8 a.m. so you make it a goal to answer them all right away.

Starting with Taehyung, it reads:

I've got one class at 12 if you want to do something today.

Of course you want to do something, but the 'when' was questionable. You reply with:

Of course! I have no class today, but I have to see what I'm doing. Let me know when you're free.

You smile, done with that text. You move to piano boy who reads:

Hey. Do you have time to practice today? Anytime before 3 and after 6 works for me.

You become excited, remembering the first practice you shared. You definitely wanted to play with him at some point today, maybe before 3 would be best. So you say:

I definitely have time to play. It'd probably be better if we do so before 3. It doesn't matter what time, you pick.

You feel good about being able to go to your comfort flute. This time, with your comfort piano player as well. You open the final text, from Hyunjin, which reads:

Want to throw today? I've got a set that needs done.

You think you might not throw, just glaze. Throwing would be nice, but you're getting behind on the glazing portion. You respond with:

I can definitely go to the studio, but I think I'll just glaze instead. I'm quite behind. Let me know what time works best for you.

You put your phone down and sigh contently, knowing that today will be a good day.

You head to your closet and pick an outfit. You wonder what Taehyung's favorite style is, not that you want to impress him or anything. You decide to dress...well slightly provocatively. Not terribly bad, because it is cold, but enough to maybe get a few looks. You don't know why, but you really want to make him keep his eyes on you.

You decide on tight, ripped, black leather pants, a plain, white tube top, a red jacket, and matching red boots. Is it extra? Of course. Do you care? Not really. You slick your hair into a high ponytail and add some sunglasses to the outfit. Looking in the mirror, you whistle and admire yourself. It's never a bad thing to think that you're hot.

You see that Hyunjin and piano boy have replied to your texts. Sitting down, you open their replies. Hyunjin said:

I'm free to go now if you're interested.

You reply with:

Alright I'll leave now, see you there.

Before you go, you open piano boy's text. It says:

I am free now until 3 does any time work?

You reply with:

I'm going to the art studio first but I can be over there around 1 if that's ok.

You close your phone, grab you bag, and leave. You wouldn't wear sunglasses if it weren't sunny, and boy, you're glad you're wearing them. The weather is beautiful and you're feeling nice and confident. You don't want to give anyone the wrong impression, that's why you dressed slightly moderate. Not too flashy, not to modest.

You walk into the art studio and a few people look your way. You take your sunglasses off and ignore them. You see Hyunjin's items, but not him, telling you that he must be in the back. You go to your cubby to retrieve your fired pots. You put them down at a large table towards the back of the room and look at them for a minute. You try to imagine what color or pattern you want them to be. You look up to see Hyunjin putting his stuff down next to you.

"I didn't feel like wedging clay today. I'll do it tomorrow. Mind if I glaze with you?" You nod at him and invite him to sit down. You bounce ideas off of each other, deciding what to do with each pot. After you pick out the glaze, you move across the room to find the brushes. You notice a guy staring at you, making you want to cover up a bit. You wanted to look good, not like a piece of meat. He looks away, probably noticing your movement.

You retreat back to Hyunjin who says, "You look really good, but nobody should be staring like he is." He rolls his eyes. You chuckle at him. As you begin glazing, you get on the topic of yesterday's events. Every now and then, he forgets he's glazing and turns his whole body to face you. He drops his jaw every now and then, excited by some of the news.

You're talking quietly, just in case. You still haven't told him that you have seven soulmates, that would have to wait until you're closer as friends. He only knows of Taehyung. You realize that with this outfit, you would have to be careful not to take the jacket off. Your belly button is just covered by the pants and your ribs are covered by your jacket. Accidentally showing the names would be very easy to do.

After about two hours, you decide to stop glazing. Even though it's not physically difficult, it just takes so much time to do so little. You're also just excited to play the flute and see piano boy. You tell Hyunjin that you're going to the concert hall to play and he says, "See you around! Text me the details later!" You smile, knowing you will.

You head back to the dorm to grab what you need, and then you're right back out the door. You text piano boy telling him that you're on your way, and he replies saying he will meet you there. Secretly, you hope that you stay in the concert hall for as long as possible.

You arrive and don't know whether to wait at the front, head to your hall, or to his hall. So you just wait at the front. After a couple of minutes the door opens, and you look up. You are met with piano boy, who is looking around.

"Piano boy!" You say while waving. 

He looks over at you and smiles saying, "Flute girl!"

"Did you want to practice in my hall or yours?" You hope he says your hall because it just has better reverb. Of course, he says your hall.

You head over with him and enter when you get there. He sits down at the piano while you pull your flute out of its case. You put the music on the stand as he says, "Hey...I think it's about time I tell you my name." You pause what you're doing and look at him. You furrow your eyebrows, wondering why now is a good time.

"Is it important? I mean-Like why right now?" You ask.

"I'd say it's pretty important. I don't know if now is a good time, but I can't think of a better time. Remember what I told you that night at the café?" You nod your head, still confused. 'No way you haven't connected the dots you moron.'  You think you're just running from the truth.

He begins in a serious tone, "Take your jacket off please." Slowly, you do as he says.

"I am going to take my shirt off. I'll show you what I'm talking about." You close your eyes, not wanting to look at his bare torso. "Open your eyes, sweetheart." He coaxes. With a voice like that, anybody would listen. You open your eyes and are met with his chest closer to your face than before.

"Now watch." You stare at him as he turns around, revealing his back. If it weren't for the text in between his shoulder blades, you would have gotten lost staring at him. The text reads your name. Your eyes widen and he slowly turns around. You drag your vision up to meet his, and he says, "Do you know my name now?" You nod your head.

"Yoongi." You whisper. He shivers and smiles brightly after hearing his name. He pulls his shirt back on and asks you to turn around, so you do.

He traces his index finger along his name, initiating the first contact. The spot becomes itchy, but he holds his palm against your skin to stop the sensation. Goosebumps appear on your skin at the feeling of his cold, rough hands. He watches as the text on your skin glows red, your favorite color.

"How did you know?" You ask him quietly. He smiles and puts your jacket back on you. You shiver at his touch and boldly grab his hand to keep the feeling going. 

He stands behind you and wraps an arm around your waist to hold you as he says, "I read your flute case one day and it matched the name on my back, so I hoped it was you. I think you are so beautiful and talented, so I was praying to the night sky that she gave me you as a soulmate." You blush at his words and at his closeness. You could feel his breath tickle your ear, and your heart hastens its pace. He presses his chest against your back as you grab his forearm. You turn your head to the side and can almost feel him on your skin.

You breathe in deeply and release yourself from his hold. You couldn't look him in the eyes because your heart was still racing. Your cheeks are beet red and your skin is tacky with sweat. You still have his hand in yours, but now, your other hand is free. He uses his available hand to pull you closer by the small of your back. Your eyes widen a bit, now looking up. His eyes are set on yours, waiting for you to say something. The only thing your unintelligent mouth could breathe out is, "You're so attractive."

You slap a hand over you mouth and look straight down, shocked by what you said. He chuckles unexpectedly, and says "I was having trouble holding myself back because I feel the same about you. This outfit is also certainly not helping. Keep wearing this around me and we may have problems." He tilts your red face up to look at him with a smile on his face. His smile is enough to hold your attention.

You pull away from his hold, but keep his hand in yours, as you whisper, "Shall we play?" He smiles widely and nods, walking to his piano.

You play for an hour or more until you both decide to be done. This practice was filled with passion and fun, probably from your earlier interaction. You pack up your flute as he stands by you, not having anything to take apart or protect. Just having him near is enough for your heart to beat. You can tell he isn't one to show much affection, but he did just moments ago. You hope to keep the affection going over time.

"So you and Taehyung are getting along well?" You rapidly spin your head to face him with raised eyebrows. "What? How do you know him?" He makes a face that says, 'really?', but you're still confused.

He explains, "Obviously me and Taehyung are soulmates too. Remember the conversation we had? We all share." 

Of course you knew that, but you still say, "Yeah I know, but I mean have you met him?" 

He chuckles at you and says, "Of course I've met him. Didn't you see me the night when you went to make amends? That was me. Also, we've been twenty quite a bit longer than you have." Your mouth forms an 'oh' shape as you recall the familiar form from that night. He nods and sighs out loud, mocking you.

You slap him on the shoulder and he winces. "Why did you do that?" 

You look at him, dumbfounded. "How dare you not say something! So you knew before seeing my flute case?" 

He shakes his head. "No. I read your flute case weeks ago. When you said you have more than one soulmate, that's when I connected the dots. Well, besides seeing you for the first time, my heart stopped. Also, Taehyung told me about your interaction. That's why I didn't approach you about it. I didn't want to scare you off."

"That makes sense...so what about the others? Have you met all of them?" 

He shakes his head. "Not all of them, but I do know one other soulmate." 

You look up at him and exclaim, "Really? Are you going to introduce us? Is he nice?" You stop yourself from rambling and he looks at you lovingly.

"Well...I believe that it's best to meet on your own. I guess I can introduce you guys, but I prefer it to be natural." You nod, suddenly feeling the same way. Imagine meeting your soulmate, but it feels like a business transaction. 'So-and-so meet so-and-so. Now love each other!' It's weird.

You dig deeper when you ask, "Have I crossed paths with him before? Or actually, where can I usually find him?" Yoongi shrugs at you, giving you no leads. You huff at him and begin to go outside. 

He follows behind you and asks, "Where are we going now?" 

You turn and look at him stupidly. "Where do you think? You have class." He rolls his head back and groans, remembering that one important detail.

He swiftly pulls you into his embrace, holding you tightly. You hug him back in slight shock while looking around for any witnesses. You don't want any questions. He then leans down and places a soft kiss on your forehead. Stunned, you freeze as he turns and walks in a different direction. You decide not to do anything about it, letting the cold air chill your warm cheeks. You're sure that steam was coming from your face.

You head back to your dorm. Once you're inside, you pull your phone out and the clock read 2:48. You sigh and open your messages, looking for Taehyung's contact. You click on it and see he sent a text saying:

I'm free now if you want to do something.

You smile. He sent the text only five minutes ago. Based on the information you just learned, Yoongi probably texted him, letting him know what was happening. So you reply with:

Where should I meet you?

In an instant he replies with:

How about I come over and walk with you to wherever we decide to go?

You reply:

Sounds great. I'll keep an eye out for you.

------

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

21.8K 879 68
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...
549K 16.4K 41
[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some people have none. Everybody has a tattoo s...
22K 1.8K 50
What happens if your soulmate wants nothing to do with you? Sabrina moved to Seoul for a fresh start. She was settling in nicely, teaching English t...
234K 11.8K 64
Clus-ter noun, masculine or noun, neuter [the] set of individual particles to be regarded as a unified whole In my world, everything revolves around...