𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩�...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me u... More

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🩷
Chapter 1. | The Beginning. |
Chapter 2. | The Stolen kiss. |
Chapter 3. | Party Gone Wrong? |
Chapter 4. | Avoiding. |
Chapter 5. | Friends? |
Chapter 7. | King. |
Chapter 8. | The Past & Getting High. |
Chapter 9. | Family. |
Chapter 10. | We Finally Meet. |
Chapter 11. | Meeting Tyson & Date. |
Chapter 12. | Secrets, Drugs & Assaults.
Chapter 13. | Finally Home & Surprises. |
Chapter 14. | Deal & Interrupted Movie Night. |
Chapter 15. | Arguments & Fever Pleasures.. |
Chapter 16. | Feelings & Accidents.|
Chapter 17. | Suspicions. |
Chapter 18. | Accusations & I Love You's. |
Chapter 19. | Traps & Secrets. |
Chapter 20. | Finally found them and apologies. |
Chapter 21. | Christmas and family. |
Chapter 22.. | Will You Be My Boyfriend?|
Chapter 23.. | Trips. |
Chapter 24. | Having Fun.|
Chapter 25.. | Gun Kinks. |
Chapter 26. | Telling her everything. |
Chapter 27. | The Three Of Us. |
Chapter 28.. | Gala.|
Chapter 29.. | Drunk Tattoos. |
EPILOGUE.. 30.
Bonus #1. | Tyson's Torture. |
Bonus #2. | Family Above All. |
Spoilers-😫‼️
SEQUEL-🎉
New Story Alert-⚠️💀

Chapter 6. | Midnight Talks. |

18.4K 462 331
By Leyah_eroticstories

I woke up in the middle of the night in bed wrapped up with a blanket. When the hell did I go to bed? I asked myself confused.

Alessio.

Oh crap, I fell asleep on him. Did he leave? I got up looking around the room but I didn't find him, instead I found a sticky note on the fridge.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑔𝑒, 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠.
-𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑑, 𝐴𝑙𝑒. ღ

Fuck him for making me feel like this.

I giggled at the signature he made before taking my phone out and send him a text knowing that he's probably sleeping.

Hey, thank you for everything. -Me.

I took my food out and almost screamed seeing that it was my favorite Italian food, I put it in the microwave and set the timer before sitting down.

Alessio's definitely awake because now he's literally face-timing me.

"Finally you're awake." He said excitedly through the phone as I put the camera on my face.

"Why are you still awake Alessio?"

"Well you fell asleep w-without eating so I couldn't sleep."

"You're too nice for your own good." I knew he was blushing by then.

"Did you already eat princess?"

"That's what I'm doing now."

"Good girl." Fuck me!

"You're suppose to be sleepy by now, right?" I asked seeing his red gloomy eyes. So cute.

"N-Nope, I wanna talk to you." He pouted through the camera.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes, taking a spoon full of food in my mouth.

"You're beautiful." I choked on my food at his compliment.

"Nuh uh, my hair looks like a birds-nest."

"Still beautiful."

"But I don't have any makeup on."

"Even more beautiful." I was red by now.

"Stop." I groaned.

"It's t-true princess." He chuckled.

"Whatever, nerd boy. Lets play 20 questions."

"O-Okay, what's your favorite color?"

"Blue. Yours?"

"Green. What do you want to become?"

"An artist, you?"

"Architect. What's your favorite b-band?"

"Bts, yours?"

"I don't have one. Siblings?"

"Its just me, how about you?"

"I have 6 sibling, 4 brothers and 2 sisters."

"Woah, that sounds amazing."

"Yeah, its nice only when you can get along with them like me and my family."

"Hmm, cake or ice cream?"

"D-Definitely ice-cream." He chuckled when I clapped excitedly.

"Right choice nerd."

"Cars or bikes?"

"Bikes." He cheered this time and I giggled.

We continued talking like this for hours, getting to know each other more until we both fell asleep on face-time together.

Best night of my life.
.
.
.

I woke up to someone slapping me with a pillow constantly making me groan loudly.

"Stopppp." I stretched out the word as I turned over with my eyes still closed.

"Wake up bitch." I heard a voice said but I ignored it and kept sleeping.

"Wake the fuck up, school starts in 15 minutes." My eyes flew open immediately and the first thing I saw was Ray's face over me. "Finally."

"Were you serious or were you just joking?" I rolled over finally getting up.

"I'm serious, go and get ready. I'll look after breakfast." She pushed me into the bathroom as she rushed out.

I hurriedly brushed my teeth and showered knowing I'm getting late.

After I'm finished getting ready, I picked up my bag and phone, going into the kitchen area.

"Finally." Ray pushed a plate of eggs, bacon and waffles to me as I quickly swallowed everything.

I didn't even put on any makeup. Oh fuck!

We finally reached my locker, only to see a crowd gathering around. I saw a Police officer with the principal just as Alessio came into view with Silas.

"What's happening?" Ray asked nobody in particular.

Fuck, whats going on?

"There she is, she's the other one dad." A voice say and I looked to Kyle who was pointing on me.

Oh.

His dad is a police officer, I could still see the bruise on his face that I created. "No, she didn't do fucking shit. Leave her out of it." Alessio yelled without even stuttering.

"Dad, they both did it. Arrest them." Kyle demanded and Alessio turned red in anger as I got closer.

He pushed me behind him as he tilted his head at them. "I'd like to see you touch her, yeah?" He glared at them. "Go on, I dare you."

Woah, His deep voice. I'm soaked now.

"Who do you think you are, boy. Talking to a police officer like that." The police man came closer as Silas stepped in his way.

"As my brother said, go on but you'll lose your job in the next five seconds."

The Police laughed shaking his head. "I'll make sure you all go behind bars for abusing my son." He pointed at the three of us.

Silas took out his phone dialing a number and putting it on speaker.

"Papa." He called out.

"Son? Everything okay?" A deep calming voice blast through the phone and I shivered.

"No, a police officer by the name of-" Silas looked at the badge before continuing. "Officer Montego just came to the school to arrest Alessio and his friend."

There was silence on the line before the voice spoke again calmly but deadly.

"Officer Montego, father of two, husband to a retired stripper, a recently turned druggy, arrested my youngest sister's husband because he's black- you racist motherfucker. I remember now, seems like you have something against my family, hm?" The voice chuckled darkly and even me who isn't afraid of anything got scared by hearing it.

I looked over the police whose eyes were wide as a saucer by now, he was shaking in fear but hid it. "Enzo Romano, the devil in disguise. Of course it's you." He spat out.

"Tu souviens moi. Oui?" The voice became silent again before he came back on. "Silas, take the phone off speaker and hand it to the idiot in the uniform."

Translation : (You remember me. Yeah?)

I almost laughed at his words, I wish I understood French. Silas did what he asked and handed the phone to the police.

He took it and put it to his ears listening to whatever was being said. Oh how I wish I could hear whatever he was saying.

The police started sweating at whatever he was hearing as he gulped handing back the phone to Silas before walking away through the door faster than lightning.

"Dad." Kyle screamed following behind him.

Damn, who are these people?

"Alessio Luca Romano, what was all that about? I expected that from Silas and not you. No offense Silas, I still love you regardless." He said raising his voice and Alessio gulped.

I just love his middle name. Luca.

"No offense taken, old man." Silas rolled his eyes playfully.

"I'm sorry papa, but his son wanted me to do his h-homework and when I said no he punched me." Alessio explained to his dad.

"Oh. Well I hope you used the techniques that I thought you." His dad said cheering and I almost snort.

This family is bipolar.

"You should have seen the injuries papa, one of them had a twisted leg. Ew!" Silas chirped in and I stood there awkwardly as their dad chuckled.

"And the friend?" He asked and my eyes widened.

"Is the girl he kissed in the shed." Silas shouted into the phone and Alessio kicked him as he fell on the floor.

"Oh." He said and as if he was just registering what he heard, a shout followed after. "OH? Alessio, bring her Christmas day. I want to meet my dau-" Before he could finish Alessio hang up the phone glaring at Silas.

Rude. Wait Christmas? Me?

"Beg bitch." Alessio broke me out of my thoughts as I looked down to see both of the wrestling on the school's floor.

Oh my God, they both act like kids. I've never seen siblings that close and playful before.

"In your dreams, shithead." Silas grunt as Alessio pinned him down.

Ray was still here and I saw her watching them with her mouth dropped to the floor.

"Don't m-make me-" Before Alessio could finish Silas rolled over having the upper hand.

"Do what dumbfuck." He screamed when Alessio kneed him in his crotch and a laugh escaped my lips at Silas dramatic screams.

"Beg, asshole." Alessio said twisting his leg as Silas grunt loudly.

"Fineeeee. Please, not my pretty legs." He begged and Alessio grinned, letting him go immediately.

Silas laid in the middle of the hallway as if he was dead and Alessio rolled his eyes at him. "So dramatic."

"You both do know that class is already going on right?" Ray asked next to me and their eyes widened.

Alessio was the first to run off to class. Nerd. I saw him running back to me in full speed before he lift me up in bridal style running away again.

I squealed at the impact. "Sorry p-princess, I didn't mean to leave you." He said running back to class.

Just as we reached the doorway, he put me down giving me a peck on my forehead then dragging me into the class with him. By then, I was exhausted and I wasn't the one running.

"Alessio and Skylar, why are you two late for class?" Mr. Wilson, one of our professors asked.

"We were having sex, is that a problem?" I asked with a shrug and Alessio's eyes widened completely as he blushed red.

The class gasp and I rolled my eyes. "What? you don't know what sex is?" I asked them as Alessio cleared his throat.

"I'm s-sorry sir, we won't be late again." He stuttered and the professor nod looking a bit flushed after what I said.

We went to our seat as Alessio nudged me. " Why did you say something like t-that?" He asked.

I shrugged. "To shut him up of course, it's not like we would ever do that together." I said opening my book and he didn't say anything after.

The professor started teaching and I was hardly paying attention, Alessio wrote my notes for me even though I told him not to, he still did it anyway.

"You okay?" He asked as we walked to the cafeteria where we already saw the others and Ray.

"I'm good." I told him and he nodded at me as we took our seats. "Who was your father talking about when he said the police arrested his little sister's husband?" I asked, that had been bugging me.

"Oh, he was talking about Aunt Claire his little a-adoptive sister and her husband. Uncle Aiyden is African-American, that police officer arrested him one night just because he's black thinking he's selling d-drugs or something. Papa gave the police a second chance that night, much to his luck."

Wow.

"That shit is messed up." I said and he hummed.

"Wanna sleep over at my h-house later?" Alessio asked and I thought about it before answering.

"Sure." I said, wanting to see his house. "Whatever you want."

He nodded as we continued eating, him sharing his food with me as always.

"So Skylar, papa said we should bring you Christmas day. You're coming right?" Silas asked and I gulped.

"Actually, I don't know if I'll be able to come yet." I told them. "But I'll try." I said and they nodded but Alessio looked nervous about something.

That's weird.

"Yeah and maybe Ray can come as well." Silas added and Ray clapped excitedly.

After lunch we all separated for our next classes, Silas and I had the same class though so we left together.

Before I could walk into the class, someone pulled my hair back and I tripped on my ass. Anger flushed through me at the impact and I looked up to see Sara and her minions smirking at me.

"Did you just fucking touch me? Or am I just losing my mind?" I snapped at her.

"Oh I just touch you slut, you just love going around with other girls man, don't you?" She said pointing at Silas who snickered beside me.

"I'm nobody's man Jezebel, get your facts straight." Silas commented and flipped his imaginary hair.

I giggled as she turned red at his comment and charged at me in full speed, knocking both of us to the ground.

Oh, she wants a fight? lets give it to her, shall we?

I pushed her over and got on top of her punching her in the face as she grabbed my hair.

"Go Sky, beat that ugly fugly ass face." Silas cheered me on and I almost rolled my eyes. Isn't he suppose to stop me?

I heard her fake nose crack as I connected my fist to it and she screamed out trying to get away from me. She kicked me and I groaned. Damn, this girl foot is like a Steel.

"Hit that hoe back sissy, you got this." Silas clapped doing a cheer dance. Is he okay in the head?

The entire school was crowded by this time. Some gasping and some following Silas cheering.

"What the-" I heard a deep voice says and I knew it was Alessio.

Within a minute I was being pulled off by a strong arm as I fight to get out of it.

"S-Sky stop." Alessio said but I paid no mind to it. "Fuck sky, I said stop it now." He said more firmly and I paused.

Oh.

Would it be wrong to get wet right now? That commanding voice was hot as fuck.

He lifted me onto his shoulders and walked away with me as he made his way into the janitors closet again.

"This is the second time you've brought me in here. I think you just really wanna fuck me, yeah?" I snickered but he didn't blush or laugh this time.

Woah. He's dead serious. "What the fuck Sky. Do you want to get kicked out of this school?" He almost yelled and I looked away.

"She started it okay." I said stubbornly.

He sighed and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "God, you s-scared me princess."

"I'm sorry." I murmured into his chest closing my eyes.

"Don't even think about falling asleep right now." He said but I let go of him and lift my hand up to him.

He shook his head with a smile before signalling for me to jump and that's what I did.

My legs wrapped around his waist as my hands wrapped around his neck and I laid my head back on him closing my eyes while he secured me safely in his arms.

So comfortable. I kissed his cheek before going to sleep. Sue me, he's too comfortable.

"Damn, this girl sleeps anywhere." I heard him murmur before darkness took over.
.
.
.

When I woke up, I found myself laying in my bed wrapped up comfortably with no Alessio to be found.

I looked at the time and realized its after 6pm. I got up and packed my bag to go over Alessio's house for the night.

I took out my phone and send him a message that he can come for me now and he replied back instantly saying he'll be here soon.

A man who text back fast >>>>

About 10 minutes later I heard a car pulled up. Knowing its him, I took up my bag and locked up going to the car.

He got up and we hugged before he opened the door for me and I got in.

Alessio was looking handsome, he had on a grey sweatpants and a black shirt. Its a normal look but he rocked it.

I didn't fail to look down further and I swear I saw something print out.
Holy fuck!

"Princess?" He called out and I cleared my throat looking back up at him. "Y-You look gorgeous." His cheeks got red as he murmured something else I couldn't hear.

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

"We're going to get s-something to eat before we go to my house okay?" I nodded suddenly missing my voice.

He drove off to an unknown destination, not far away but a little distance. We reached the restaurant and he came out opening the car door for me as always.

The restaurant looked grand and beautiful. "Alessio, look at us and look at the restaurant. We're so under-dressed." I said with a frown, looking down at our sweats and he chuckled.

"Who cares princess. As long as we're c-comfortable it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks." He pushed the door open for me as I stepped in and he followed after.

A hostess or whatever they called came to us immediately. "Mr. Alessio, good to see you again sir. Your table is right this way." She said as she led us away.

"I'm guessing you own this restaurant as well?" I whispered to him and he smiled looking around. The place was packed with people eating, talking, laughing and they were all dressed so expensively.

We looked so out of place but as Alessio said, it doesn't matter as long as we're comfortable.

"It's mine but I hardly even eat here, I'd rather cook my own food at home or go to a local restaurant." He whispered back as he pulled out a chair for me and then took the other seat.

Sugar daddy.
.
.
.
.

-I plan on stopping this story at about 30 chapters.

Enjoy !!🥳

Leyah.✍🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855K 15.5K 44
Two people - broken in their own way - collide. Francesca's life was completely normal up to a couple months ago. Ethan's never known normality. Two...
6K 104 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
11.5K 151 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...
1.6M 36.4K 69
❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...