Heathens & Hand Grenades (Boo...

Av AliciaWonderlanz

Kace Four in, four out. A simple, quick job no different from the rest. But nothing for us has ever been simp... Mer

Chapter 1 - Kace
Chapter 2 -Callie
Chapter 3 - Callie
Chapter 4 - Callie
Chapter 5 - Callie
Chapter 6 - Callie
Chapter 7- Jaxson
Chapter 8- Callie
Chapter 9 - Callie
Chapter 10 - Callie
Chapter 11- Riggs
Chapter 12- Callie
Chapter 13 - Callie
Chapter 14- Callie
Chapter 15- Callie
Chapter 16- Callie
Chapter 17- Dario
Chapter 18- Callie
Chapter 19- Callie
Chapter 20- Callie
Chapter 21- Callie
Chapter 22- Callie
Chapter 23- Kace
Chapter 24-Callie
Chapter 25- Callie
Chapter 26- Jaxson
Chapter 27- Callie
Chapter 28- Callie
Chapter 29- Callie
Chapter 30- Riggs
Chapter 31- Callie
Chapter 32- Callie
Chapter 33- Callie
Chapter 34 - Callie
Chapter 35- Callie
Chapter 36- Dario
Chapter 37- Callie
Chapter 38- Callie
Chapter 39- Callie
Chapter 40- Callie
Chapter 41- Kace
Chapter 42- Callie
Chapter 43- Callie
Chapter 44- Callie
Chapter 45- Callie
Chapter 46- Callie
Chapter 48- Callie
Chapter 49- Riggs
Chapter 50- Callie
Chapter 51- Colt
Chapter 52- Callie
Chapter 53- Callie
Chapter 54- Callie
Chapter 55- Callie
Chapter 56- Jaxson
Chapter 57- Callie
Chapter 58- Kace
Chapter 59- Callie
Chapter 60- Dario
Chapter 61-Callie
Chapter 62- Callie
Chapter 63- Riggs
Chapter 64-Callie
Chapter 65- Jaxson
Chapter 66- Callie
Chapter 67- Callie
Chapter 68- Kace
Chapter 69- Callie
Chapter 70- Callie
Chapter 71- Dario
Author Note

Chapter 47- Dario

6.2K 315 46
Av AliciaWonderlanz

 Her taste on my tongue is sweeter than the ambrosia of the gods. Her mumbled moans are adorable although unnecessary. These walls are thick, but they echo. Despite her honorable attempts to quiet her sounds of pleasure, there's no doubt my brothers have quite imaginative ideas of what's going on.

Sweeping my tongue through her folds is better than I could have thought. I nailed it right on the head when I inhaled her scent the moment she was thrust into my arms, tart cherries and blooming sunshine. A dizzying combination wrapped in a woman just dying for a chance to sprout into the woman I see peaks of. She doesn't even see she's turned a vicious wolf into a lap puppy with Jax. A fledgling sorceress unaware of her own powers.

Her hands stay put as I press a finger into her entrance, even as her walls clench against me, begging for more. I'm craving her fingers in my hair and the bite of pain it promises just as much, if not more, but I have to see how far her obedience goes. It may not be my thing, but for some, it's a need that can't be bent. No matter how much I want her to be perfect for all of us, I want to ensure she can handle some set variables when it comes to my brothers.

"Are you keeping your hands put Callie Cat?" I pause as I watch her squirm, her body unable to hold in its frustration at the interruption.

"Yesss," she mewls and I grin against her dripping pussy. Maybe I'm the cat in this instance. I'm greedy as I lick up her cream, determined not to waste a single drop.

"I need at least one, maybe two before you're ready for me Callie Baby."

"Two?" She stutters out as he pupils blow to the size of the Death Star.

"At least," I chuckle darkly. "Now don't move those hands. Move them and I stop."

Her hands twist the sheets in their iron grip and I bury my gleeful grin in her thighs. She's fucking perfect for us and I'm going make sure her legs are jelly by the time she leaves my bed so she'll never desire to leave us again.

I dive back into her depths, adding a second finger and curling them just right as I devour the juices she drips from her aching core. Her mewls and whines are barely repressed, spilling out of her as she tries desperately to hold them back. That won't do. I want the whole bunker to know she's mine, even if only for this moment.

"Don't hold back, let them know who you belong to."

"Dario," she groans between gritted teeth. Still too low.

I twist my fingers again, her pussy gripping me like a vise and my dick throbs in my shorts imagining that pressure milking me dry. I pray to every deity I know to reign it in.

The dim light illuminates every curve and dip of her body, but I know I'll have to cut them before we combine. Some scars are not just my story to tell.

Nipping at her clit elicits that scream I was working towards as she drenches me and squeezes my fingers as I slowly work to bring her down from her first orgasm. I'm going easy on her by only demanding two.

"That's one," I whisper as I trail up to press a gentle kiss on her lips. I watch her eyes, hazy with lust as she tastes herself on my lips.

Her dusky nipples pebble against my shirt and I tease them with my fingers, still wet with her release. I love how responsive she is to even the simplest ministrations. I could spend hours exploring every inch of her, cataloguing her reactions until I could have her coming from the slightest touch. Heaven help her if she were ever to get caught by Jax and I together. Our idiosyncrasies together would have her crying for help and probably an IV drip just to replenish her fluids. I swipe my tongue against my teeth as I pull back from her lips. Getting too far ahead of myself. Judging by the breathless, mind blown look on her face, that'll be a ways off. She can't handle it just yet.

"You're trying to kill me," she mutters. Hard to tell if she even meant to say that aloud or if it's just more of her inner dialogue running away with her mouth. I love the little glimpses she inadvertently shows us of the tangled little web of thoughts that lies in her messy head. The most honest part of her.

"But what a way to go," I muse back. "Now hold on to my head like I know you want to. Show me what I do to you."

Her hands are slow to move as I work my way back to the prize between her thighs. The pops of her knuckles show just how tight her grip was and I'm eager for it on me. While I may demand her pleasure from her flesh, I crave it on my own. I want to bear the marks of all that I've wrought from her. She may think me sweet, but I want the kitten inside her to show me it's sharp claws.

If she thinks she's getting another lazy orgasm, she's got another thing coming. I let her think she knows what to expect as I lick her folds and she finds a soft hold on my head, her hands hesitant as she twists my hair through her fingers. A slow slide lower to her puckered hole has a gasp escape along with a tug to my mane. I swirl my tongue around her as she holds her breath at my exploration. I press just enough to be a pressure against her back entrance, but not to slip past.

"I've- I mean, I have, but I've never," she stutters out, almost reluctant to tell me no and anger like I've rarely felt courses through me. Despite knowing I'm not the direct cause of her hesitation, I want to find the bastard and light him on fire. "I've never liked it"

"Not today Callie, but be prepared. I plan to show you that everything can be pleasurable with the right person. Maybe you can try it on me to get you comfortable," I offer easily. Spend enough time in the depraved depths of the internet and I've found that I'm willing to try most things at least once. I'm not one to yuck anyone's yum.

"You want me to-" she splutters as she tries to wrap her innocent little mouth around the words and her mind the thought.

"If you want. Now I want you to wrap those fingers in my hair and pull when you feel the urge. I want a map of your pleasure to decorate my scalp and remind me of the taste of you when I'm pulling out my hair at my computer tomorrow. Give me your claws Callie Cat. Can't let Jax be the only asshole wearing you on his skin."

The flush that lights up her skin is beautiful and I aim to see it more as I pull her out of her shell.

It's my turn to groan as she coats my tongue again, her body relaxed after the first orgasm, but still ready for me. I adjust her thighs, tossing them over each shoulder, her hands gripping me tighter as I throw her off balance. Between the hold on my hair and the way her thighs cling to my shoulders, I'm feeling cocooned in her warmth as I wring every ounce of pleasure from her pussy, dialing things up with three fingers as I stretch her to accommodate me. I'm well aware of what's in my pants and not eager to cause her any pain if I don't have to. These orgasms are just as much for my pleasure as hers. A wet pussy is a happy pussy and I want her gushing for me before I slide even an inch inside her.

I curl my fingers inside her, pressing my thumb against her ass as I suction my lips around her clit and suck. Her nails scrape at my scalp, the burn a delicious trophy of pain as she screams my name loud enough that I'm sure it echoes throughout the tunnels. I'm too lost to the bliss of her climax to care that she used my real name. It's the name I want from her when she's too gone to think at my hands. Damn the consequences.

Her hair is plastered to her forehead with sweat and that's my last glimpse of her as I flick off the lights. Her breathing comes in heavy pants that I can't help but smile at if stupid male satisfaction.

Her arms wave in the air, searching for my face and I give in. Touching her feels like coming home and I never want to leave her warm embrace.

"Two," I kiss her cheek.

Her answering sigh is the most content I think I've heard from her since her arrival. "I don't think I can take another one. Your mouth might be more of a weapon than your brain. You've melted mine that's for sure, Super Boy," she exhales.

"Don't tell me you're tapping out already Callie. I've been dreaming of your pussy coming on my cock since the moment I tasted it. Don't kill my dreams now."

"I'd never," she promises. "Show me why they call you Cupid," she dares.

I rip off my shirt like a kid at the beach and my shorts are not far behind. In the darkness of my room with all my monitors sleeping, her hands are the only things to fear finding the secrets of my skin. The need to feel her skin to skin, obliterates that fear and the knowledge that I plan to have her so dick drunk she'll be asleep before she can ask the questions I know she'll have.

I grab a condom that magically appeared on my desk before bed, thankful that at least one of my brothers was prepared for tonight. The crinkle of foil has her legs rubbing together in anticipation. Playing with her in the dark is a game for another day, perhaps a true multiplayer affair. Tonight, she's mine and I'm going for a high score.

Fortsett ĂĽ les

You'll Also Like

212K 19K 14
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
2.9M 174K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1M 14.8K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
1M 24.8K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...