Lady In The Red Dress

By bishh___

Onika Maraj also known as Nicki Minaj is the biggest female rappers of all time. She's was born in Trinidad... More

1⃣.0⃣
1⃣.1⃣
1⃣.2⃣
1⃣.3⃣
1⃣.4⃣
1⃣.5⃣
2⃣.0⃣
2⃣.1⃣
2⃣.2⃣
2⃣.3⃣
2⃣.4⃣
2⃣.5⃣
3⃣.0⃣
3⃣.1⃣
3⃣.2⃣
3⃣.3⃣
3⃣.4⃣
3⃣.5⃣
4⃣.0⃣
4⃣.1⃣
4⃣.2⃣
4⃣.3⃣
4⃣.4⃣
4⃣.5⃣
5⃣.1⃣
5⃣.2⃣
5⃣.3⃣
5⃣.4⃣
5⃣.5⃣
6⃣.0⃣
6⃣.1⃣
6⃣.2⃣
6⃣.3⃣
6⃣.4⃣
6⃣.5⃣
7⃣.0⃣
7⃣.1⃣
7⃣.2⃣
7⃣.3⃣
7⃣.4⃣
7⃣.5⃣
8⃣.0⃣
Author's Note
Author's Note
8⃣.1⃣
8⃣.2⃣
Author's Note
New Story
Author Note
Author Note

5⃣.0⃣

950 41 1
By bishh___

Onika's POV. 😍💘

Chris? I questioned as carried my suitcase down the stairs.

I told yo as to wait, but you don't listen. He said shaking his head.

Whatever, where's everyone? I questioned rubbing my eyes.

At the private airport. He said simply.

It's 5am in the morning. Paparazzi is gonna be at my airport and this is gonna make me more stressed and aggravated than I am. I already have to fly there two extra days before I am, because Versace wants me model a few items and I need to practice on stage before the show.

Okay, grab me a water bottle and let's roll out. I said.

Starting today I'm doing my tour documentary. So, you'll hear me talking to the camera guy a few times.

As yall can see its 5 in the morning and I'm heading to Europe because my tour and surprising photoshoot. Look At Chris, he's a little grumpy but it's whatever. I said smiling at camera.

Chris eyed me and I giggled.

Thank you. Let's go cause we're late like always. I said takin a sip of the water.

Cause of you. He said said grabbed my suitcases.

The cars unlocked. I said locking the front door.

We hopped in the car as Chris loaded the luggage into the car. After, he finished he hopped inside. He started the car and I sighed and laid back.

I'm hungry. I mumbled.

You wanna stop somewhere? He questioned backing out the driveway.

Nah, I can eat on the plane. I replied while shrugging my shoulders.

While we drove there. I put my headphones in my ear and sat back. I had to mentally prepare myself for being on this plane for a full 10 hours. With my friends this process should be fun and easy.

We finally arrived at the private airport and I immediately hopped out the car. Chris grabbed my hand once we saw how much paparazzi was here. I rolled my eyes at the sight of them looked at them as they blocked my way.

I need for everyone to move the fuck outta my way. It's 5 in the morning, I'm tired. Please move out the way. I yelled.

I watched as the moved and Everyone with me walked through. I got on the plane as Wade and Shawn loaded the bags on the plane.

Waspoppin hoes? I questioned as I removed my shades.

Nothing mane, our asses is tired. Amber mumbled while reclining her chair.

Hell yeah. I didn't get any rest. Trey said.

Well damn, I'm going in the back of the plane with Chris. Don't wake me up. Food is in here somewhere. I said walking back there.

I turned around and looked for Tina, Gina, Lindsay, Kendra, Kelly, and Lucy.

Where's my team at? I questioned walking back to the front of the plane.

Umm, they just pulled up. Chyna responded while walking on the plane with Tyga.

Hey best friend, hey brother. I said smiling and waving my hand.

Wassup Nicks? Tyga said hugging me.

Nothing much. I said hugging him back.

Hey boo. Chyna said kissing my cheek.

Where's my bae? I questioned as walked down the stairs.

He was by the car on the phone. I wonder who he's on the phone with. I rolled my eyes and walked to the back of plane.

Goodnight babies. I said walking to the back and closing the curtains.

I grabbed my phone out my purse and sat on the bed. I took my shoes off and laid down. I unlocked my phone and decided to call my momma.

(*Phone Call*)

Mommy 😍💕😘

Hey mommy. I said smiling deeply.

Hey baby Onika, you ain't call me in a good minute. Whatchu been up to? She questioned.

You could tell she was happy I called.

Well right now, I'm flying out to Europe for my tour and a photoshoot. I replied.

Oh Jelani and Micaiah was telling me about that. I'm glad you finally decided to call me. She said chuckling.

Me too mom, I miss you a lot. Sometimes I wish I wasn't famous. Just so I could spend time with yall. I said wiping away a tear that spilled out.

Oh baby, I'm so happy for you. It's okay that you're busy. Onika this is what you dreamed of. This career is good choice for you because one day you'll settle down with someone and have kids. She said causing more tears to spill away.

But mommy, I don't see yall. I'm always busy. I wanna go home. What if I'm not around when you leave? I questioned as more tears came out.

Leave? As leave the planet. She said laughing.

Yes mom. I said.

Baby, you will be around to spend my last years with me because I'm your heart you'll know when it's time to come back. She said causing me to smile.

I love you mom, don't ever forget that. I said smiling and wiping away my tears.

I love you too baby girl. Make mommy proud of you and congrats on your new relationship. She replied.

Thank you ma. I responded.

I'll talk to you later. Bye. She said.

Bye. I said as I hung up.

I placed my phone beside me and grabbed the remote.

Only God knows how much I miss being home. Just to be around my family and friends I grew up with. Being famous isn't everything you think it is. You always working, nonstop. You never have anytime to spend it with your love ones.

Chris walked inside and looked at me.

Have you been crying? He asked sitting beside me.

Yeah. I said stripping out of my clothes.

Why babe? He questioned pulling me close.

Because I miss my family. I mumbled.

After the tour you'll be able to go to NewYork. He said.

Hopefully. I mumbled again.

He stripped down to his basketball shorts and climbed into bed with me. He pulled me close to him and kissed my forehead.

I love you baby girl. He said.

I love you too boy. I said smiling.

*

I grabbed my suitcase out of the car and waited for Chris. He grabbed the rest of my luggage and he closed the truck of the rental car ( black Range Rover).

You ready boo? I questioned.

Yeah. He said.

We walked inside and Chris and I walked over to the check in desk.

Where's Amber? I questioned.

Right here boo. She said walking over to us.

I wanna go out tonight. I said dancing a little.

Me too, Chyna tryna go to Storm. She replied looking at Chyna.

Yall talking bout me? Chyna said laughing and running up on us.

No bitch, you wanna go to the club? I asked.

Yes, it's 11pm. I wanna go out and party. She said.

Shit, I'm down. I said shrugging my shoulders.

Aight bitch, be ready in 1 hour. She said.

I will. I said laughing and walking over to Chris.

I danced on him a little bit.

I'm going out tonight. I said smiling.

I'm not, shit a nigga tired. He said.

Oh poor baby, give me a kiss. I said as we got on the elevator.

He kissed my lips and I smiled.

*

Chyna! I yelled.

She was in the clouds. Everyone in our section was smoking hookah or weed. I was smoking hookah with a watermelon flavor.

Wassup? She asked dancing and holding her blunt in her hand.

Where's the drinks? Did Amber order them? I asked.

Yeah, they should be on the way. You want some? She questioned while putting the blunt to my lips.

No thank you, I'll stick to my hookah pen. I said backing up a little.

Bitch, just take one pull. She said.

I looked at it and snatched it from her hands. I put it to my lips and sucked it in. Instantly, I felt a relaxation wave rush through me. This blunt was giving me life. I don't smoke weed but I might consider it due to all the stress I'm going through.

Damn, let me have this. I said smiling.

Fine, you just need to loosen up. You're really stressed out. Just remember relax and smoke a blunt once in a while. She said smiling and walking over to the couch.

Strip clubs and dollar bills
I still got my money
Patron shots can I get a refill?
I still got my money
Strippers goin' up and down that pole
And I still got my money
Four o'clock and we ain't going home
Cause I still got my money
Money make the world go round
I still got my money
Benz make your girl go down
I still got my money
Lot more where that came from
I still got my money
The look in yo eyes I know you want some
I still got my money

I was completely wasted and high. Nobody couldn't tell anything. I really might consider smoking weed on a daily bases, especially because I'm under all of this stress. I really wanna just smoke weed and get drunk.

Damn ma, you got ass. Heather said.

I was twerking on her and having fun.

Thank you baby. I slurred.

*

Chyna! Amber! Heather! Wait for me! I yelled as we walked into the hotel building.

It was pretty quiet.

Shhhh! They said laughing.

All of us were high.

Wait for m-. I said as fell on the floor..

Get up! They said laughing and trying to grab my arm.

I can't. I said crawling away to the couch.

Bitch! Amber said laughing.

I can't get Amber! Help me! I yelled kicking my legs and laughing.

I can't! She shouted.

I busted out laughing and laid on the floor.

I'm calling Chris. Chyna said laughing.

Soon, I saw Chris coming off the elevator with no shirt, black basketball shorts, and slides.

Help me baby. I said laughing.

Onika, come on. Get up. Chris said grabbing my arm.

I can't. I pouted.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder which caused me to laugh.

Wait! I gotta get something from Chyna and Amber. I said.

He stopped and they placed the jar of weed in my purse. I smiled kissed the "goodnight".

Bye girls. I said smiling and giggling away.

We walked into the hotel room and he carried me all the way to the bedroom. He sat me on the bed and I laughed.

What the happened to you? He questioned snatching my shades off.

I covered my eyes and laughed while falling off the bed.

Oops! I said laughing.

He lifted me up and looked my eyes.

You're high? He questioned.

As soon as, he asked me that. I felt sick to my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the towel. Chris held my hair as I continued to throw up. The taste was horrible. I couldn't wait until this was all over. Once, I finished Chris sat on me on the toilet. He brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then, he carried me to the bedroom. He sat me on the bed. I helped me take off my clothes and I laughed.

Onika, you making this harder than it suppose to be. He said seriously.

Chrisss! Baby, come play with me. I said seductively.

No. He said in a stern voice.

I pouted and crossed my arms.

He took my pants off and pulled the blanket over me.

Babe, where are you going? I questioned throwing the blanket off of me.

To the kitchen. He mumbled.

I laid down and soon he came back. He laid beside me and pulled me close.

Goodnight baby. He said.

Goodnight bae. I mumbled as I drifted into a deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 4.9K 20
Beyoncé Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...
166K 7.2K 27
rihanna always wants what and who she can't have, and she can't have nicki. or can she?
4.3K 86 27
This is a story about Onika Maraj(Nicki Minaj) and Kevin Durant's daughter Breaunna Durant whom was dating her best friend since second grade Caleb;...
25.2K 796 43
This is a story about Drake and Nicki Minaj... My name is onika tanya maraj I live in a beautiful house on the beach of Miami. My house has 12 bed r...