Shooting for Her Heart

By musicrider

Kurosaki (F/n) is a very kind girl that everyone knew well. Being able to be part of the generation of Miracl... More

shoot 1
shoot 2
shoot 3
shoot 4
shoot 5
Shoot 6
shoot 7
shoot 8
Shoot 9
shoot 10
shoot 11
shoot 12
shoot 13
shoot 14
shoot 15
shoot 16
shoot 17
shoot 18
shoot 19
shoot 20
shoot 21
I'm sorry
shoot 22
shoot 23
shoot 24
shoot 25
shoot 26
shoot 27
shoot 28
shoot 29
shoot 29.5
shoot 30
shoot 31
shoot 32
shoot 33
shoot special Halloween edition
shoot 34
shoot 35
shoot 36
shoot 37
shoot 38
shoot 39
shoot 40
shoot 41
shoot 42
shoot 43
shoot 44
shoot 45
shoot 46
shoot 47
shoot 48
shoot 49
shoot 50
shoot 51
shoot 52
shoot 53
shoot 54
shoot 55
shoot 56
shoot 57
shoot 58
shoot 59
shoot 60
shoot 61
shoot 62
shoot 63
shoot 64
special chapter
shoot 65
shoot 66
special charter part 1
special chapter part 2
shoot 67
shoot tip off 67.5
shoot 68
shoot 69
shoot tip off 69.5
shoot 70
shoot 71
author note
shoot 72
shoot special: Kagami special
shoot 73
shoot 73.5
shoot 74
shoot 75
shoot 76
shoot 77
shoot tip off 77.5
shoot 78
shoot special: a winter wonderland
shoot 79
shoot 80
shoot 81
shoot 82
Shoot 83
shoot 84
shoot 85
shoot 86
shoot 87
shoot 88
shoot 89
shoot 90
shoot special: summer help
shoot 91
shoot 92
shoot 94
shoot 95
authors note
shoot special: Akashi special
shoot special: Midorima special
author note
shoot special: Kagami special
author note

shoot 93

619 17 6
By musicrider

Your POV

"What, America?!" The guys were surprised about Kagami's decision to train alone in another country.

"Kagami?!"

"When?" Hyuga asked seeing that the timing couldn't be a coincidence.

"As some of you would know, our school has a short-term study abroad program. Our sister school is in Los Angeles where Kagami-kun used to live. Apparently, he has a teacher there who taught him how to play basketball," coach explained as this was news to me.

"A teacher?" Furihata-kun question since Kagami never mentioned this so-called teacher.

"I haven't heard anything about this, (F/n) did he mention anything to you about this?" Hyuga senpai asked.

"No he never mentioned this to me either, so much for trusting in each other, jerk," I mumbled the last part under my breath seeing that he didn't even bother to tell me anything.

"I found out last night," coach said as she grabbed Tetsu's head, and by the looks of she was a bit annoyed.

"This year's first years have been coming and going as they please, it's like they're messing around with me," she said as she push Tetsu's head down.

"Why me? Ow, ow."

"Coach please stop hurting Tetsu he's not as strong as Bakagami," I said as he began to apologize to coach.

"Well... if he's going to come back stronger, I can't complain," Hyuga senpai said as I turn.

'You can't by I can, your so dead to me Bakagami!'

Ayame POV

Ever since I agree to help them with their training I've been able to see the improvements they're making. Especially in the second year, they seem to improve a bit more in their technique.

"Okay, go play cops and robbers," kagetora-san said in his tired voice.

"Again?!"

"The losers will do double strength training and a special lesson with the young lady training. So unless you want to do that I suggest you get started," he said without hesitation.

"Yes, sir," they said as they began to make their way to the start of the mountain. A few minutes pass by and Riko-san came in with a bag.

"How are they, dad?" She asked as he went from strict to dotting in seconds.

"Riko-tan! Today you're exceptionally-" he jumped toward her only to get punched.

"I don't care about that!" She yelled as I nervously laugh a bit.

'The poor guy all he wanted was to hug her, maybe she takes after mom.'

"Well?"

"They just have to do what they have to do," he said as he got up while holding his chin.

"On weekends they improve their stamina with Fartlek sessions, on weekdays they improve their individual skills. How much more they'll improve in the next half a month is up to them," he explains as she places the bag on the stage where everyone's bag is at.

"Endurance training aside, can they really master special moves in less than a month?" She asked almost like she was worried.

"Well, I believe it depends on the person who's trying to master it Riko-san," I stated a bit unsure about this as well.

"She isn't wrong, the first years can't but the second years, on the other hand, they can probably do it. Airhead already has his own style and he's talented, four-eyes and cutie have found their answers on their own. The remaining three will surely manage something," he said as I was surprised by what he said about the first years.

"What about Kuroko-kun and (F/n)-chan?" I asked seeing that he might have something for them too.

"I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do," he said apologetically.

"What?"

"I've never seen a player like him before, and the young lady she's hard to read sometimes that I don't know if I can teach her anything she already might know, they're both mutants. It's pathetic, but I have no idea what to teach them," he explained as he rubbed his head.

"Well, I did give them some advice, I told them about the wall they'll are likely to hit soon, how they'll overcome it is up to them to decide." I sigh seeing that all we can do is help them get stronger and have faith in their choice.

Kagami POV

I was breathing heavily after trying to master this new move my teacher taught me but after nonstop playing with my friends, I'm a bit grateful for them helping out and not holding back either.

"What's up, Taiga? You're giving up already?" One of them teased as I caught my breath.

"Shut up! I'm getting the hang of it! One more time!" I yelled as I wipe my sweat away.

"Taiga before you start running around again at least drink a bit of water. You look like your dying from dehydration and will collapse any moment," Jessica yelled as she had a water bottle at hand.

"No time for rest, they need me back before winter cup starts," I said as she seem worried.

'Plus I don't think I'm safe until I face her lecture about leaving without letting them know about it.'

Masaomi POV

As I watch Kise and my brother practice their new pass I was a bit impressed that they would pass the ball without looking at each other.

'Looks to me they trust each other that they'll catch it without a doubt.'

"Hey, I can't rebound if you dunk!"

"Kises pumped," some of the guys said as I could tell by the look in Kise's eyes that he was serious about winning the winter cup.

'I wonder if they were to go up against each other which perfect copy would win in a one-on-one match now.'

Rika POV

As I took notes of the guy's improvements and watch everyone play I can't help but wonder what had gotten into Mura-chan and Tatsuya. They have been practicing harder than usual.

"Wow, Murosakibara!" Everyone was impressed that Mura-chan knocked the ball out of Tatsuya's hands.

"I'm tired," he complained as I smile seeing how weird he can be.

"You're so weird, Atsushi," Tatsuya said as I sigh and have everyone's water bottles ready and towels as well.

"What?"

"You practice harder than everyone else, and complain the whole time," Tatsuya explained to Mura-chan but he just walked toward me.

"I don't like practice, I just hate losing even more," he explained as he wipe his sweat with her shirt.

"I'm sure that you don't want Rika-chan to get mad at you and won't go with you to get snacks either." He remains silent as I smile.

"Aww is that true Mura-chan? That's so cute," I said out loud as he took a sip of his water bottle before heading back.

"I'm not cute, cute is for small creatures like puppies, bunnies, and kitties," he said as I smile.

"Ok how about adorable?"

"That's worse out of the two." He pouted making me smile.

'Oh my God, he's so adorable when he pouts!'

Sora POV

After finishing my last set of weights I took the chance to catch my breath before starting my five-mile run.

"Sei-chan, here," Reo said as he threw a towel to Akashi, who caught the towel.

"Thanks," he said as he began to walk away.

"He's ridiculous, Akashi's already a prodigy but he trains so hard, he must be starved for victory," one of the guys said as I knew full well what the real reason he was working so hard.

"No, he's not that weak, it's not about doing what it takes to win, Sei-chan told me before winning is just like breathing. Victory isn't something Sei-chan seeks it's a natural part of his life, it's a basic bodily function," Reo explains as I got up.

"There's a second reason why he's working hard one that I don't get why," I said as they seem confused about the second reason.

"And what would that be?"

"He's trying to win his girl's love back and he thinks by being unbeatable will win her back, even I would pity the poor girl. Hopefully, we go up against her," I said as a smile crawls up to my face.

"And why is that?"

"So I can crush her just like how she crushed me," I said as I left.

'Kurosaki (F/n) we'll see who is a better leader between the both of us.'

------

Hello everyone hope you guys are doing well due to the ice storm I was able to get a few chapters done so the good news well be having another chapters as soon as I finish editing soon this week, as well for the other books. So look out for those chapters, I also want to know what couple do you want to see more Kagami x reader or Midorima x reader or Akashi x reader (but they'll be like when they were dating in teiko). Let me know cause I'm curious who your favorite so far. Thats all for now and until next time I'll see you guys in the next chapter.

P.S I'll be putting out the names with an emoji so you guys can comment and vote which chapter to do first.

Kagami 🐯

Midorima 🥕

Akashi 🦁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 1.3K 26
One day, Seirin realizes Kuroko's strange behavior. Kuroko comes day after day to practice, harboring more injuries than before. Is Kuroko holding a...
41.7K 1.2K 20
There were 6 legends in the basketball world. The only 5 members of the Generation of Miracles and their genius Manager, Momoi Satsuki. They were an...
2.1K 58 19
KNB X OC (but also a self insert, you can self insert yourself in the position of the OC, if that's what you like.) Amethyst Azalea. Hard working, in...
20.8K 402 10
After Kagami landed in America and got settled in, there were news about a new group of basketball players that just moved in. Not many players have...