Street Affection (Completed)

بواسطة thereallashleynicole

A love story. The street way. المزيد

Cast
Birthday Bitch
One Drink, Too Many
Bad Things Never Happen
You Are ... The Father
A New Leaf
My House, My Rules
You Set Me Up?
Closer
Juko
Juko Pt. 2
Oh Californiaaa
Feelings
Double Trouble
Jealousy
Amazing Mr. Fuck Up
Detective Mitchell
Evidence
Letting Go
Chasing Waterfalls
Boom
Deal With The Devil
Something Is Wrong
Traumatized
Voicemails
Blame
Out With The Old, In With The New
Ridin' Or Not
Blood On My Hands
Family Ties
Love & War
Eyes In the Back of My Head
A Cell or A Coffin
Real Niggas Never Die
Tell Me Who You Loyal To
Remember That Deal?
Two Can Keep A Secret, If One Of Them Is Dead
Keep Your Friends Close, And Your Enemies Closer
Love The Way You Lie
Innocent or Guilty
Whatever It Takes
Mission Impossible
Pillow Talk
The Truth Will Out
Nowhere To Run
Bad Timing
Kiss It Better
Two Can Play That Game
Strangers
Welcome Home
Home Sweet Home
Decisions Decisions
Mr & Mrs
Draco's POV
Promises Are Meant to Be Broken
Bygones be Bygones
Tell It How It Is

'Til Death Do Us Part

1.1K 36 16
بواسطة thereallashleynicole

~Armani POV

I woke up hearing the sound of Brandon's cooing. I rolled over seeing him sitting up on Bryson's chest. "Well good morning to the both of you." I smiled sitting up. "That would be good afternoon. It's 1'oclock." Bryson said. "Oh my gosh really! Why did I sleep so late?" I asked. "Well, we had a time last night." He said getting out of bed. "Shut up." I said laughing a little. "Anyways, we got a lot to do today." He said making me a raise a brow.

"I thought this would be our day to relax with the wedding tomorrow."

"You can relax all you want." He said as the doorbell rang. "Who is that?" I asked. "Will, I asked him and Kiyanna to watch Brandon for the day. I got a couple things planned for us today. Say bye to mommy." He said as Brandon waved bye. He walked out the room with Brandon and a bag.

I wonder what he has planned for today. I got out the bed slipping on one of his t-shirts and his sweats. I went downstairs and my heart literally smiled. "Bryson, what is this." I smiled walking into the living room. There were gifts everywhere. "I talked with Kiyanna the other day, asked her if you've been looking at stuff that you wanted to buy or just things you always wanted in general." He said as I walked closer, admiring the gifts.

"It's nothing too crazy. Clothes, shoes, jewelry. She had to help me with the makeup shit, I don't know too much about that." He said making me laugh a little. "Baby I love it." I said trying not to cry. "That's not it, close your eyes." He said bringing a look of confusion on my face. "Oh my gosh is this like the movies where you put a really nice necklace around my neck." I said hearing him chuckle a little. "Even better, open your hand."

I opened my hand feeling him place a set of keys in my hand. I opened my eyes, and what I thought was a set of car keys looked to be keys to unlock a door. "Keys? To what exactly?" I asked.

"You know how I said I talked to Kiyanna?" He asked making me nod. "She showed me a board that you guys made together back in high school. It showed where y'all wanted to be in ten years. Your board said you wanted to be the owner of your own shop. You know, for your own hair and makeup and shit." He said making me slowly realize.

"Oh my gosh Bryson." I said not being able to hold the tears back. "I made the last payment this morning. It's in Powder Springs, I'll show you after the rest of our day goes planned. You're officially a business owner baby." He said. I hugged him tightly as I cried a little in his shirt. "Thank you so much baby. You don't know how much this means to me." I said.

"I'll take you some time next week so you can check it out. Renovate it how you want it and stuff like that." He said. "I love you."

"I love you too baby. Now go get dressed. We got a long day ahead of us." I walked upstairs and got myself ready for the day.

~Draco POV

After about twenty minutes, Armani came downstairs fully dressed. "You ready?" I asked her. "Yes baby. I'm ready and excited." She said with a small smile. We walked outside where there was a car waiting for us. "Who is that?"

"I hired a driver for the day. Today is all about you and I want to make sure you have my undivided attention." I said. "I don't know if it's you or the hormones but I'm about to start crying." She said. I opened the door for her letting her get inside the car. After she got in, I closed the door getting in on the other side.

"So where to first?" She asked. "Well, we can't get through the day on an empty stomach. I rented out a brunch spot for a couple hours." I said. "Please tell me it's First Watch." She said.

"It's definitely First Watch. I know you love that place." I said laughing a little.

"I love this Bryson. I mean, I know it's only been a few days since you've left the game, but you already seem like a new person. I like this." She said. "This is just the bare minimum baby. I got you for the rest of our lives."

~Will POV

I walked in the house with Brandon in my right arm and a bouquet of roses in my other. "Yanna!" I called out. We haven't been on the best of terms since our last conversation. Quite frankly, we've barely spoken to each other. I walked upstairs seeing her sitting at her vanity in the room. "You ain't here me calling you?" I asked sitting Brandon on the bed. "Hi Brandon." She cooed walking over to him and ignoring me. "I bought you roses." I said sitting them on her vanity.

Realizing she was ignoring me for Brandon, I grabbed him and walked him to the play area I set up for him a couple of months ago. I walked back into to the room and stepped in front of Kiyanna before she could walk away from me. "Stop." I said to her. She crossed her arms and avoided eye contact with me.

"I said stop." I said using my finger to lift her head up to look at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She shrugged. "You acting like a fucking kid right now Yanna. It's almost been a week since that lil petty ass argument and you still mad." I scoffed. "I just don't understand your logic in this situation. Why won't you take the same route as Bryson for the sake of our daughter? For the sake of me?" I asked.

"Because this shit is all I know Yanna. This the same thing my shitty ass pops did, and I can't help but follow behind his footsteps." I said. "But you can help it. You're just not willing to fucking try. Do you think you'll be any better than your father if you're doing the same thing he's doing?" She scoffed. "Fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"It means exactly what I just said Will. When we first got together you opened up to me about so much stuff that happened between your father all because of the drug game. He was never there for you when you needed him. Never there for your siblings. Your mother lost her life because of him, because he was careless about his family. I don't want to lose my fucking life and I want my future children to have a present father." She said. "I won't be like him."

"That's what they all say. At the rate you're going who knows what could happen. I need you here, with me. I want to grow old together. I want us to get married. I want to be here to watch our kids get married. You can't promise me that if you're watching over your shoulder every day because of some petty ass street beef. I'm fucking scared Will." She said with a few tears falling from her eyes.

**Later that Night**

~Armani POV

"Today was amazing Bryson." I smiled as we pulled into the parking lot of the hotel we were staying at for the wedding. "I got one more surprise for you. Possibly something to put a smile on both of our faces."

He got out the car opening the door for me as I got out too. "This hotel is beautiful." I said looking around. I followed beside him as we walked inside the hotel and to the elevator. "Top floor?" I asked as I watched Bryson press the top button on the elevator. "I wouldn't have it any other way." He smiled. After we got off the elevator, he opened the door to a room that had candles lit and rose petals on the ground and bed.

"I would have loved to have a bottle of champagne for the night, but we can save that for another time." He smiled. "It's 9:34. We got a couple more hours until I have to go to my room, and we separate until the wedding." He said sitting on the bed kicking off his shoes. "I think you've done enough for me today, Bryson." I smirked as kicked off my shoes and slid down the tights that I had on. "If my math is right, I got about two hours. We both know what I can do in two hours."

"You know what, I think my memory a lil foggy. Care to remind me?"

**Next Morning**

I woke up as my alarm went off for seven a.m.

I rolled over snoozing the alarm as I got out the bed. I looked at the note that Bryson left on the dresser.

'I had to sneak out before you saw me. I left the hotel, going to the venue with Will and Brandon to get ready there. Will got a car for Kiyanna, she should be at the room with you soon and all your people to help you get ready will be there at ten. A car will be on the way to you and Kiyanna at three to bring you to the venue. See you soon. I love you.'

A smile crept on my face. I'm so happy to be marrying him. I got up going into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

After spending twenty minutes in the bathroom because everything is harder with a belly half your body size, I was done in the bathroom. As I walked out the bathroom and a knock sounded at the door.

"Here comes the brideeee!" Kiyanna sung from outside the door making me laugh a little. I opened the door as she stood there with breakfast in her hands. "You know I had to hit up the free breakfast downstairs." She said walking inside.

"Of course." I said chuckling a little.

"I'm so nervous." I said to Kiyanna as we sat on the couch in the room. "I bet you are. This is major for you Mani." She said with a small smile fighting back tears. "Uht uht don't you cry cause then I'll cry." I said.

"Right, right. Sorry. I'm just so excited for you." She smiled.

"I never imagined this for me. If you would have told eighteen-year-old Mani that'd I'd be in this situation right now, I wouldn't believe you. I have a son who's gonna be one years old soon and a baby on the way. I'm getting married in a couple hours and thanks to you and Bryson, I'll be starting up my business shortly. I feel like I'm finally getting my fairytale and I love that." I said.

"You deserve every part of it. You've been through a lot these past few months and you need to be happy."

~Draco POV

"Today's the big day my boy." Will said as I sat in the chair to get my haircut. "Indeed, it is. Shit crazy." I sighed. "Nervous?"

"Not gone lie, a lil bit." I said. "You not gone get cold feet on her are you?" He asked. "Of course not, I love that girl to death. It's just unexpected. I mean, if you would have told me two years ago that I would be in this predicament I wouldn't believe that shit. I used to think the only thing going for myself was moving weight bro. I thought I'd be dead by now or locked up for life. I used to tell myself couldn't no female come into my life and make me fall for them. But Armani did. She made me fall for her and she fucking changed me dawg. She changed me for the better." I said.

"Speaking of that female, she came to my spot the other day to talk to me." Will said making me raise a brow. "Y'all back on speaking terms?" I asked. "I said we spoke. Well, she cussed me out. But with her cussing me out and Kiyanna cussing me out, it worked." He said.

"Wait, I'm confused. What worked?"

"Kiyanna been mad at me because I won't get out the game and be better for myself." He scoffed. "Ahh so she wants you to be like me." I said laughing a little. "Man don't nobody want to be like you." He said chuckling. "But I do want to change. The shit Kiyanna told me yesterday about her being scared didn't sit right with me. I never wanted a family B. I ain't want no kids or no fucking woman in my life. I didn't want nobody to worry about but myself but here I am. A girlfriend and a daughter in my life. Two fucking women. If that don't scream meant to be than I don't know what does. Kiyanna is scared that she gone lose her life fucking around with me. Scared that I won't be here to help her out with our daughter or grow old together. I love the fuck out of that girl B. I don't want her thinking no shit like that. I finally understand where you was coming from. I know I had a lot of shit to say about you and the choices you were making but that's because I was scared. I'm scared of change. A year ago, man it was us against the world. Now we got families and I need to accept that. I'm out the game, for good. Any problems I had with you and Mani is dead to me. We a family now." He said.

"You damn fucking right."

**

~Third Person POV

The time was now four o'clock and the wedding was about to start. Bryson stood at the altar with Brandon, Will and Mason behind him. On the opposite side was Kiyanna standing there with tears in her eyes for her best friend. Bryson wanted to keep the wedding small. He hasn't been out the game that long and he know how much a big crowd can draw too much attention. Across the room was two security guards standing at the door just for precautions.

The song Why I Love You by Major began to play as the doors opened revealing Armani in her dress. The crowd stood up as Armani slowly walked down the aisle with tears filling her eyes. Her and Bryson locked eyes the entire way as she walked.

She made it to the front as they stood across from each other.

"Welcome loved ones." The officiant said. "We are gathered her today to join Bryson Jones and Armani Mitchell in holy matrimony. This is not the beginning of a new relationship but an acknowledgment of the next chapter in their lives together. Today, they will affirm this bond formally and publicly. Is there anyone that objects to their love? Speak now or forever hold your peace." The officiant said.

"I do." A voice boomed from the crowd. The entire audience turned as a man stood up from the crowd. "What the fuck." Will said realizing who it was. Bryson looked out in the crowd seeing Cristina's brother Quan in the crowd.

At that moment, Bryson knew what was about to happen.

In a matter of seconds, chaos broke out.

Quan pulled his gun out as shots rang through the room.

Bullets flying, people running and screaming.

When Will finally got cover, he pulled his gun out sending multiple shots back until he seen Quan drop on the floor. The shots stopped and the room was quiet. "Kiyanna you good? You okay?" Will asked running to her. "Yes, yes I'm fine. Mason ran out with Brandon I'm going to go check on them." Kiyanna said. Will looked over seeing Bryson and Armani on the ground with blood coming from their bodies.

"What the fuck!" Will yelled running over to their bodies.

"They aren't breathing! Somebody call the fucking police! And somebody fucking help her." He watched as someone ran to Armani's body, and he ran to Bryson's. "You don't get to fucking leave me like this!" He yelled shaking his body.

"The girl is gone." The guy next to him said.

"Come on, wake up." His eyes slowly opened. "Yeah, come on, that's what I'm talking about." Will said. With the little strength that Bryson had left in his body he reached for Armani's hand that was right next to his.

"I love you." He gasped as his breaths began to slow down and become raspy.

"Open your eyes. Come on open your eyes. Don't fucking do this to me!"

And then they realized, there isn't a happy ending. Only sad endings filled with happy memories.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOU 📚

~ashkash2 💋

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

36.3K 906 53
Sssshhhj, just enjoy.
316K 10K 21
hope you like it loves 🦋