Raven's DarkNess | ✔

Eminavi tarafından

"Your hair looks like night but your eyes shine like day. You are a walking contrast. Who exactly are you?" ... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Pack Fashion
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen Part I
Chapter Eighteen Part II
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five - Part I
Chapter Thirty Five - Part II
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Seven
What's Next?

Chapter Fifty Six

254 19 61
Eminavi tarafından

Warning: this is a mature chapter towards the end so you can skip that part when you get there, I guess. Up to you.

The way Taylor stared at me brought back memories. It was exactly the way that Enzo had looked at me the day he confronted me and familiar, painful feelings washed over me.

I watched as the bouquet fell from Taylor's hands onto the floor. He stared at me with so much hurt and then looked at Enzo behind me.

"What did you just say?" Taylor asked and I remained silent. He clenched his fists by his sides. "Is she your mate?"

When I looked at Enzo, he was nodding at Taylor's question and Taylor staggered backwards at the reveal.

"What about the other stuff you said just now, Rochelle, are they all true?" I couldn't even speak as I started to breathe deeply. I had no idea what to say.

"Taylor, please hear me-"

"Are they true?!" Taylor screamed at me and reluctantly, I nodded my head. "So you were lying to me the whole time?"

Taylor raked his hand through his hair and I walked over to him to try to explain but he raised a hand to sanction me away. I looked at Enzo and he had the same knowing glint in his eyes. Taylor banged his fist against the wall and shouted at the recoil. His fingers became bloodied and I cringed seeing him hurt himself so.

"I was such a fool. I believed your innocent face and sad eyes. I was such an idiot! You must have been laughing at me this whole time, weren't you?" Taylor looked straight into my eyes and my words were stuck in my throat. "You even told me that you were a virgin and despite my better judgement, I believed even that and fucking respected you!"

Enzo laughed out from behind me and when I looked his head was thrown back in amusement. My blood boiled.

"This just keeps getting better!" Enzo exclaimed. "So she told you that she's a virgin and you believed her? I can tell you with absolute certainty that she's not,"

"Shut up, Enzo!" I snapped at him. He wasn't helping. He wasn't helping at all.

"Your lies need to have a limit, Rochelle. Calling yourself a virgin takes things too far even for you. You should learn where to draw the line when you deceive people and play with their feelings,"

I faced Enzo. "Didn't you just say that telling him the truth was my place and you won't stoop so low to get to me?!"

"Yes but that was before he revealed that you lied about your virginity status or lack thereof of it. You just keep lying. Don't you ever get tired?" Enzo shook his head at me so judgementally, I understood why he was the Alpha of the moon's 'pure' pack.

"Shut up!" I screamed at Enzo raising my finger in the air to stop him. I turned to Taylor once more but he fled out of the classroom before I could stop him. I stared back at Enzo and gave him the most hateful glare I could muster then screamed out, "I absolutely despise you!"

I ran out of the building after Taylor, even forgetting my coat in the process. It was so cold outside with the snow plundering on me as I wrapped my arms across my sweater and stopped Taylor in time before he got into his car.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't know how to tell you anything. I thought you wouldn't want anything to do with me if you knew who I actually was," I told him desperately. I didn't want things to end like this. I didn't mean to hurt him like this.

"That was left for me to decide, Rochelle, not you," Taylor opened his car door but looked me in the eyes. His blue eyes were heavy with pain and anguish and it tore me apart. I seemed to burn everything I touched. "But you're right, now that I know about all of your lies, I definitely don't want anything to do with you anymore. This, us, it's over!"

"Taylor, I'm so sorry! Please, just give me a second chance. I know it's all my fault. I should have been honest!" I pled, trying to push tears away. He was such a good friend. I didn't want to lose him.

"You should have but not it's too late because I'll never trust a word you say again ! Do me a favour Rochelle, if you decide to date someone again, please be honest with them! Don't let them fall in love with you and then find out that you're a liar!" Taylor pushed my hand away from his car and got into it. "I never want to see you in my life again. Please don't try to contact me,"

Taylor was gone before I could even blink. He drove away from me despite my protests and I felt tears stream down my cheeks as quickly as the icy wind froze them on my face. I hated this. I hated all of this.

Why did Enzo have to ruin everything for me? Things were going so well until he came back and decided to be a dick. I was so pissed. I couldn't think straight.

I rushed back into my workplace with the aim to give Enzo a piece of my mind but he was gone. All that was left were the roses which laid helplessly on the floor just like Taylor and suddenly, all my good times with him rushed through my mind. I truly didn't mean to hurt him. It was never my intention.

I reached out for my cellphone but when I tried calling Taylor, he had blocked my number already. He even blocked my number on text. So I called Ronan instead.

When Ronan answered, I yelled, "where the fuck does Enzo live? Send me his address now!"

"Wh-what?" Ronan sounded groggy like he was either drunk or just getting out of bed.

"You little demon, if you don't send me Enzo's address right now, I swear by the moon, I'll do something to make sure that your relationship with that prude Indigo won't see tomorrow! Send me his address or I'll send you to hell!" I screamed violently into the phone as I sat on the floor and cradled the bouquet.

"You don't get to threaten me, how-" Ronan was angry now but I didn't care. I disconnected the call and when he tried to call back, I didn't answer.

Five minutes later, he texted me Enzo's address with a caption saying; 'if you ever threaten me like that again then you'll be dead to me. There's a limit to my tolerance with you, Aoife and you always seem to cross it. The world doesn't revolve around your never ending crises. I always try my best to help you here but if your life is going to shit then you're the only one to blame for it due to your very, very, VERY poor life choices. Don't drag innocent people down with you!'

I couldn't help myself when I threw the bouquet of flowers across the room and at the wall. I was beyond livid. I felt like control was out of my hands.

When I called a cab to the hotel Enzo was staying at, I cursed him the whole way. I was so upset. It felt like the universe was constantly conspiring against me to have me fall flat on my face. Indeed, I was a liar but I had a past that I wanted to move away from, a past which I wanted to completely detach myself from. It was not one which I wanted to confront but it had an avid interest in confronting me. Endlessly, relentlessly, it confronted me wherever I went.

When I got to the hotel lobby, they didn't want to let me in until they called him. Then they told me his room and I made my way to the penthouse suite. I guessed Alphas lived in style even in other packs.

Enzo was obviously expecting me because the moment I knocked, he let me in. He was in his familiar black on black pyjamas and had obviously just taken a shower. The moment I took off my coat, I attacked him.

Enzo didn't expect the way I charged at him and started to pound against his chest with all the might I had in me, with all the anger that I had bottled up in my chest.

"Calm down!" Enzo screamed at me as his eyes went gold and he tried to take a hold of my hands but failed. I just kept punching him. Time and time again, I hit him. A part of me wanted to seriously hurt him.

"I hate you so much!" I screamed as tears kept streaming down my face. "You don't get to do this! You don't get to reject me and then after I finally move on, come back into my life and mess everything up for me!"

I screamed at him so hard and then he finally captured my hands and when he did, I jumped everywhere in pure rage trying to take my hands back. My hair tumbled down from the bun and cascade everywhere stopping nearly at my knees.

As I kept struggling, Enzo pulled me and trapped me against the wall. He nearly slammed me into it due to my restraint.

"Enough!" Enzo screamed back at me this time and shook me violently to get me back to my senses. I wasn't sure that it worked. "You're throwing a tantrum like a child!"

"Fuck off! I despise you!" I screamed at him so loudly that he visibly twitched. His squeeze on my hands became a bit tighter as he held both of my hands above my head against the wall. The bond between us hummed stronger but I ignored it.

"No, you don't!" Enzo argued with me.

"I do! I hate you so much!" I screamed back. "I hate everything about you! I wish you would just leave me alone! I wish you would just go away!"

"You hate me? Really?" Enzo asked me, anger also surging out of his tone as I watched his veins protruded. His eyes were golden once more.

"Yes!" One last scream so loud that I felt my voice box vibrate within my chest.

Enzo looked at me and before I could respond, he leaned in to kiss me. I struggled with my hands to get out of the kiss. But eventually, I settled in and stopped writhing.

Enzo kissed me hard. The kiss was so hard that it almost didn't feel like him. He was always more on the gentle side whenever he kissed me before. This was different.

I moaned out when the kiss went down my cheek, chin and then onto my neck. The euphoric feeling was unexpected and Enzo let go of my hands. I brought it down to Enzo to pinch his shoulders. After thoroughly assaulting my neck, he lifted me up with little to no effort and I didn't even realise it until he had carried me into his bedroom, slammed the door and set me down on his bed in a manner not a gentle.

He kept kissing me and before I knew it my boots and his shirt were both gone. I pulled against his hair as he grinded against me on the bed. I moaned out as he assaulted my lips further, the bond between us escalating every physical touch beyond anything I had ever felt before.

It was when Enzo ripped my tights to get to my underwear that I accepted that this was actually happening again and this time, under very different circumstances.

When he touched me there, I screamed out as his fingers drummed against me, my legs taking on a mind of their own as my muscles began to jerk. When I tried to pull his hand away from me, he didn't let me and I remembered nothing after that. Instead, I screamed out as pleasure wrecked me through and through.

I laid there unable to move as I started to breathe very heavily. My skirt was pulled off next as were my panties which was partially torn when I saw them. I looked into Enzo's eyes when he urged me up to put me in a better position so he could take my sweater off and place himself against me. A cloud of lust hung over Enzo's gaze fiercely. He looked hungry to have me and I was hungry also.

Then something occurred to me.

"Switch off the light," I told Enzo and he looked at me confused instantly. "We'll have sex, yes but with the lights off this time. Either switch it off or my sweater won't come off,"

Enzo groaned out. "Did all this virgin talk you were filling others' heads with actually deceive you into thinking that you're really one?" When he said that, familiar angry filled my veins.

It wasn't about my lies. I wasn't confident with my body anymore. Enzo had slept with me when I was at my best physique. Now I was really lean. I didn't want him to compare. I didn't want to see the comparison in his eyes as he slept with me. As if he could read my mind, when he switched off the light, he said, "You realise that being Alpha, switching off the lights doesn't matter for me, right? I can still see you perfectly well with or without the lights on,"

"I don't care. I don't want to watch you as you watch me," I said honestly and I felt Enzo's hands on the edge of my sweater as he impatiently pulled it over my head.

"Whatever you're comfortable with. Just be quiet for now," Enzo's lips covered mine to stop me from speaking and as we made out, he unclasped my bra and pulled it off of me.

Oh how I missed kissing him.

Enzo pulled me onto his thighs and as I straddled him, he trailed his kiss down my neck until it was at my nipple and I nearly lost my mind with everything in me. I had to clutch the sheets as moans endlessly slipped out of my lips.

Over time, Enzo set me down on the bed and I understood now that his pants had been pulled off of himself especially when he pushed my legs apart.

It was when Enzo pushed himself slowly into me and I let out a piercing scream that it finally dawned on me that my body wasn't used to sex anymore. Because I didn't remember it hurting this much when I slept with Enzo the last time.

I screamed so sharply that Enzo stopped midway. I could feel his eyes watching me with what had morphed into concern.

"Should I stop?" Enzo asked and I shook my head.

"No, just do it," I insisted, swallowing back whatever awkwardness was coursing through me.

"I don't want to hurt you," Enzo told me as he nearly pulled out of me. "You lied about being a virgin and now, you've somehow managed to miraculously become one,"

"Would you let that go already?!" I screamed at him out of nowhere. Was I going to have to listen to that specific taunt for the rest of my time with him?

"It's not my fault that you are amusing," Enzo chuckled but when he tried to pull himself out of me, I locked my legs around him and trapped him against me. "I'll hurt you. I don't want to. Especially now that I'm filled with anger over your tantrum, I know that I won't be gentle with you. I'm not in the state of mind for it. It's better if we stop now. You're already smaller than I remember. I will hurt you,"

"Then hurt me if you must but don't back out. You're already nearly halfway in me, just do it, Enzo. Please," I heard Enzo exhale when I said the last part and then his hand came on the side of my thigh.

When he pushed all the way into me, I screamed so loudly that I recoiled on the bed. It hurt so much that I started to pant.

Enzo wasted no time pulling himself fully out of me. He was next to me instantly as his fingers pushed my hair away from my face which was now dusted with sweat. He looked at me with all the concern in the world.

"I told you that I would hurt you but you ignored my concerns. Why do you always have to be stubborn about everything?" Enzo whispered against me and I didn't know what else to say. The pain I had just felt had been so searing that tears had filled my eyes. It literally knocked the wind right out of me.

"Because I want to have sex with you, Enzo. I don't care if it hurts me," I said honestly as I looked up. From the way Enzo looked at me, I understood that he was done for the night. I leaned down to kiss him but despite that, he had gone soft. I guess me being in pain didn't turn him on.

This was so embarrassing. I couldn't even do sex right anymore. It was the only thing I was even ever truly good at and now, my body had switched up on me. It had grown smaller on me and tensed up with penetration. I had never tensed up like that before.

As if Enzo felt the disappointment raking through me, he brought himself down and started to eat me out. I writhed all over his sheets, unable to control my reactions until I finally climaxed and couldn't feel any part of me as I shook on the bed. My bones went soft and my attention went south. When Enzo leaned in to eat me out the second time, my muscles were as unresilent as water and the moment I climaxed for the third time that night, I fell right to sleep.

When I woke up in the middle of the night, my hands and legs and every part of me was tangled in the cotton bedsheets. Enzo was at the other end of the bed, no where near me but asleep. We literally slept on the opposite end of the same bed like strangers. He was so far from me that our skin had no hope of touching and I needed it to touch. I needed to feel the buzz of the bond again.

I scooted over to Enzo and the moment I laid my head over his chest and pulled the sheets over my chest, he woke up. He considered me against him for a moment and I could feel by how his muscles tensed up that he seriously considered pushing me away but didn't. Instead, he wrapped his second arm over me and pulled me fully into his chest.

Enzo's hands caressed my hair, moving his fingers in and out of it and I let our limbs entangle like yin and yang.

"I like your hair long. It's extremely beautiful especially when you have it out. I just want to stare at it and touch it all day," Enzo confessed next to me lowly but in a tone that made me understand that he wanted me to hear him.

"The moon gifted me this hair for you so it would be ironic if you didn't like it," I told him. I mean it was beautiful but it really was impossible to manage.

Enzo didn't say anything after that. He only held me and I fell asleep to the feeling of his fingers going up and down the length of my hair.

~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~🖤~

So I promised to reveal the cover for Raven's Light, the sequel to this book which I will release next week Tuesday and I am soooooo excited about it.

What do you think???

Next week Tuesday is going to be a big day because I will release the finale of this book, the first chapter of Raven's Light and the first chapter of ' The DarkNess in the Night' {Kai's book}.

I'll also reveal the synopsis of next book. Hope you'll stick around. That's 3 different chapters from me in just 4 days and i am stoaked!

Thanks so much for reading. Love you all❤️

~Эмма💕✌🏻

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

460K 25.8K 46
EDITED ~~~~ Book two of Forgotten series. ~~~~ Shey Lazera felt she was not destined to have a mate. She had been rejected so many times she almost...
238K 8.1K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...
64.1K 4K 42
Secrets...in every family,friendship and relationship exists some kind of secret. They always find a way to exist,to manipulate and control someone's...
2.8M 139K 46
Grace has spent the past two years locked up and held prisoner by Kellan and his rogues. Now that she is finally free she wants nothing more than to...