โœจALFAAZ E ISHQโœจโœ”๏ธ

By lost_beautyy

SidNaaz love tales! โœจ A compilation book of SidNaaz's different Love stories of different length and concep... More

Issq hai kajal piya โค๏ธ
โค ๏ธ1
โค๏ธ2
โค๏ธ3
โค๏ธ4
โค๏ธ5
โค๏ธ6
โค๏ธLast
Pyaar toh hona hi thaโค๏ธ
1๐Ÿ’œ
2๐Ÿ’œ
3๐Ÿ’œ
4๐Ÿ’œ
5๐Ÿ’œ
last๐Ÿ’œ
Desire for devil โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
1๐Ÿ”ฅ
2๐Ÿ”ฅ
3๐Ÿ”ฅ
4๐Ÿ”ฅ
5๐Ÿ”ฅ
6๐Ÿ”ฅ
Last ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Kuch kuch hota hai Shehnaaz ๐Ÿ’–
1๐Ÿ’–
2๐Ÿ’–
3๐Ÿ’–
4๐Ÿ’–
5๐Ÿ’–
LAST ๐Ÿ’–
The Second Choice ๐Ÿ‘‘
1 ๐Ÿ‚
2๐Ÿ‚
3๐Ÿ‚
4๐Ÿ‚
5๐Ÿ‚
6๐Ÿ‚
7๐Ÿ‚
8 ๐Ÿ‚
9๐Ÿ‚
11๐Ÿ‚
12๐Ÿ‚
Happy birthday Siddyyyโค๏ธ
13๐Ÿ‚
14 ๐Ÿ‚
15๐Ÿ‚
LAST๐Ÿ‚
Happy birthday Sanaaโค๏ธ
A beautiful part of life ๐Ÿ’–
โœจ

10๐Ÿ‚

2.3K 373 43
By lost_beautyy

Updating another part today. I saw your comments and I am happy that you want this story to be a little longer. And trust me, you will enjoy it! Just give the characters a chance to unfold. ❤️

*

Sidharth was going outside. His mother saw him and became confused because he was coming out from a guest room.

Ammi: Sidharth beta aap iss kamre mein kyun? Aap ko toh iss waakt apne begum k saath hona chahiye tha na? Aur kaha jaa rahe hai aap?

Sid: Ammi rajjya ka thoda kaam hai. Iss waja se hum thoda Bahar jaa rahe hai. Shaam taak laut aayenge.

Before his ammi could say anything, he left. His mother felt that something was wrong. So she went to his room where sana is staying currently. Though sana had another room but his ammi wanted sidnaaz to stay in the same room to make a better bond.

She thought - as their marriage was kind of a forced marriage, so if they will stay together, they will get to know each other, they will understand each other and surely fall in love. But now she feels something is definitely wrong between sidnaaz.

Sana was standing beside the window. She saw him going outside. He didn't notice her , that's what she thought. As his back was facing her , she let her tears fall mercilessly. She didn't know what she really wanted! She wiped her tears and looked at the sky.

He sat on his horse and looked at the window of his room. And he noticed her. Her face was pale and it pinched his heart . He didn't want to hurt her.

He knew that she was not wrong at her place. As she had a bad past, it's not easy for her to believe someone so easily.

Moreover, he made her feel so worthless after marrying her. He told her several times that he doesn't want to accept her as his wife.

And then the sudden realization of his heart that he likes her, amazed him. First of all he himself didn't want to accept that he likes her but then he couldn't stop his heart from liking her when he saw her bond with his mother, her kindness towards the people of the kingdom. Her forgiving nature , her no makeup look, her simplicity, her swag , her fierce way of handling and making the king sulk like a kid, everything about her compelled him to like her.

And when he realized that he liked her, he told her that directly. He requested her to give him a chance. And she wasn't able to do it because of her bad past. He understands her but he felt bad when she said that she wants to stay away from him.

This statement was painful for him. No, he was not a loser. He told her that he wouldn't let her go and he meant it but when she said, she felt pain when he came closer to her, his heart became numb.

Did he make her feel so bad that their closeness is a reason of pain for her? No matter how much he liked  her, but for him, her comfort, her opinion, her Happiness always mattered more.

And this time his mind was puzzled. He wasn't able to see that the distance between them is hurting her now. He thought that she wanted the distance so he was trying his best to maintain this distance but till when?

He took a deep sigh and left.

She wiped her tears and sat on the bed. Zahanara begum entered there with an announcement but sana was lost in her thoughts.

Zahanara begum sat beside her and caressed her head making her gasp.

Sana looked at her shockingly and whispered...

Sana: Assalamualaikum ammi. Aap... Aap kaab aaye?

Ammi: baccha aap ko kya hua hai? Kyun pareshan lag rahi hai aap?

Sana looked down but didn't say anything.

Ammi: beta hume paata hai Sidharth aur aap k bich sab kuch sahi nahi hai. Hum aap ki maa hai beta. Aap ko koi pareshani hai toh aap hume baata saakti hai.

Sana started crying .

Her mother-in-law hugged her and caressed her head. After some time, she calmed down a little.

Ammi: beta itna kyun ro rahi hai aap?

Sana: ammi hume kuch Samaj nahi aa raha hai. Hum bohot pareshan hai. Aap humari madad karenge? Hume sahi raah dikhayenge?

Zahanara begum nodded and sana told her everything! From Sidharth's telling her that he won't accept her ever to his confessing that he has started liking her, he wants her to give a chance to this marriage. She told her mother-in-law that he behaves so nicely with her. She wants to give him a chance but her past, her bad childhood stops her everytime.

Zahanara begum understood everything and hugged her, then softly said...

Ammi:

Beta, aap ka bachpan bohot bura tha.  Hum samaj saakte hai aap k liye aise kisi pe yakeen karna asaan nahi hai.

Aur ye nikah kahi na kahi aap ki marji k khilaf hui thi. Apne apni khandan ki ijjat bachane k liye ye nikah kiya tha. Thik waise hi ye nikah Sidharth k bhi marji k khilaf hi hui hai beta. Usne ye nikah humari Khushi k liye ki hai. Uske abbu k chale jaane k baad bohot choti si umar mein uspe puri rajjya ki jimmedaari ka bhoj aa gya tha.

Woh apne jimmedaari o mein itna mashroof  ho gya ki usne kabhi pyaar mohabbat wali cheezo ko samjha hi nahi. Usne apne abbu ko khoya , uske baad se woh humare saath apni takleef baatana baand kar chuke the ye soch k ki ammi pareshan ho jayengi. Iss waja se humare bete ko apne jajbaat andar hi andar dabane ki adaat ho chuki hai. Woh khul k apne dil ki baate baata hi nahi paate.

Hume toh ye sun k yakeen nahi ho raha ki unhone aap se apni dil ki Baat keh di hai. Humara Sidharth saach mein aap k waja se ek behtaar tareeke mein badal chuke hai beta.

Woh aap ko kabhi takleef nahi dena chahte hume apne bacche pe bharosa hai par hum ye bhi nahi chahte ki aap apni marji k khilaf jaa k usko sikar kare. Hum aap ko bas itna hi bolenge ek baar shaant dimag se soch k faisla le ki aap unko moka dena chahte hai ya nahi.

Sana nodded and said...

Sana; ammi unhone kaha woh dusra nikah bhi karenge. Woh aise kaise bol saakte hai?

She pouted making zahanara Begum chuckle. Because she is a mother after all. She understands her kids feelings. She understood that not only Sidharth but also sana has the similar kind of liking, she is just confused with her feelings.

Ammi:

apne shayed acche se suna nahi . Unhone kaha ki jab taak unko nikah mein mohabbat nahi milegi taab taak woh dusre nikah k baare mein soch saakte hai rajjya ki Khushi k liye par agar unko mohabbat hua toh woh kabhi Dusri nikah nahi karenge.

Hum jante hai na aap ne bete ko. Bohot jiddi hai woh. Aap ko taana dene k liye hi aise bol rahe the par unke maan mein aisa kuch nahi hai. Agar unhone kaha hai ki woh aap ko pasand karte hai toh woh kisi aur ko pasand nahi karenge. Woh apni abbu k jaise hai. Apne pasand ko khilona nahi saar ka taaj baana k rakhenge. Aap bas ek moka dene k baare mein sochiyegaa thik hai?

Sana nodded and hugged her mother in law.

.
.

It was evening when Sidharth came back and went towards the guest room to take rest. He didn't want to go to his room for obvious reasons.

But he became shocked when he saw his mom there.

Ammi: Sidharth idhar aaiye baithe mere pas.

He sat beside her and asked...

Sid: Ammi aap yaha kya kar rahi hai?

Ammi: ye sawal hum bhi aap se puchna chahte hai. Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai Sidharth? Aap ko toh iss waqt apne kamre mein hona chahiye tha na? Toh fir aap waha kyun nahi hai?

Sidharth looked down. He doesn't know how to vent out. He choose to stay silent and keep things in his mind and it affects him.

With a deep sigh, he tried to smile a little and said...

Sid: ammi woh hum bas...

Ammi: Sidharth hume sana ne sab kuch baata diya hai. Aap humse chupane ki kosish maat kijiye kuch bhi. Hum bas itna bolna chahte hai ki agar apne usko pasand karne ka dawa kiya hai toh fir abhi usse dur kyun reh rahe hai?

Sid:

ammi ... Unhone kaha unko takleef hota hai jaab hum unke kareeb hote hai. Woh humara koi sokh nahi hai jisko hum jabardaasti hasil karenge. Hum Unka dil jeetna chahte the.

Hum samajte hai unka bachpan bohot bura tha. Hum samajte hai humara bartaav unke saath bohot bura tha. Hum samajte hai unka humare upar narajgi dikhana , humpe yakeen na karna jayez hai.

Par ammi unhone jab kaha na ki humare kareeb aane se unko takleef hoti hai, taab humara dil dukha. Kyun ki jab woh humare pas hoti hai hume sukoon mehsoos hota hai. Kal raat hum unse dur the , hume puri raat neend nahi aayi. Hume humari bich ki ye duriyon se nafrat hai.

Paata nahi kaab aur kaise humara dil unko itna chahne laga ki hum itna badal gye. Hume apni khushi se jada unki khushi ki fikar hai aur hume laga agar humare pas hone se unko takleef hoti hai toh hum dur hi rahenge. Issliye hi hum... Iss kamre mein...

His voice cracked which shocked him and his mother. She has never seen her son so vulnerable like today.

He cleared his throat, just to hide his emotions and said...

Sid; ammi aap fikar na karein. Jaa k aram karein aap.

Ammi:

sab se pehle aap apne kamre mein jaiye aur iss rishte ko behtaar baana ne k liye prayas karte rahiye. Kyun ki humara Sidharth itna kamjor nahi hai. Humara beta toh mohabbat mein junoon dikhane walo mein se hai, woh itni jaldi haar kaise maan saakte hai?

Ek rishte mein do tarfa prayas jaroori hota hai. Filhal aap apne taraf se iss rishte ko bachane ki koshish karein kyun ki hum apne bete ko aise dukhi nahi dekhna chahte. Jaiye beta , waha jaiye jaha aap ka sukoon hai.

.
.
.

Sana was looking at the moon, she felt a presence around her and saw him . He was looking down.

Sid: ammi.... Ammi ne kaha yaha aane k liye. Par... Aap ... Aap fikar na karein. Aap bistaar pe so jaiye. Hum kahi aur....

He had to stop because she kept her finger on his lips...

He looked at her with wide eyes when she came a little closer and asked softly...

Sana: bas ammi ne kaha iss liye aap aaye hai iss kamre mein?

He didn't reply and looked away.

Sana looked at him and smiled a little. She had heard everything.

Her mother in law had already told her to stand beside the guest room as soon as Sidharth came home. So as per plan , when sana noticed that Sidharth was entering inside the guest room, she stood there sneakily and heard everything. Luckily Sidharth Expressed his inner feelings today. And when she understood that he is maintaining this distance because he thinks she would be happy , when she understood that he is keeping her happiness above him, her heart started beating with an unknown overwhelming kind of emotion.

Sana held his hand and he looked at her with a little shock.

Sana: kabhi kabhi apne dil ki baat keh dena accha hota hai. Aap raja hai na? Toh bina daare ye kyun nahi kehte ki aap iss kamre mein iss liye aaye hai kyun ki aap ka maan tha?.

He coughed a little and said...

Sid: aisa... Aisa kuch nahi hai.

Sana giggled and he looked at her with admiration. Just like a teenager lover who fell in love for the first time.

She noticed his gaze and looked down.

Sana: hum aap se kuch puche?

He nodded.

Sana: aap ko humare bich ki ye duriyaan agar pasand nahi hai toh aap dur kyun reh rahe the humse?.

Sid: kyun ki aap chahti thi.

Sana: agar abhi hum bole ki hum aap ko ek moka dena chahte hai toh?

His eyes glittered with happiness.

Sid: saach mein?

She nodded.

Sana: par hum ek baat k liye aap se behad khafa hai.

Sid: konsi baat?

Sana: apne ye kyun kaha ki aap dusra nikah karenge?

She made an angry cute face. He smirked and came a little closer, then huskily whispered...

Sid: kyun? Aap ko kuch kuch hua gul?

She glared at him and said...

Sana: nahi Hume kya hoga! Aap karein jo aap ko karna hai huh.

He looked at her red angry face and started laughing. She was very irritated at first because he was laughing at her but then she started admiring the fact that he looks best when he laughs.

Because of his laughter, she also started laughing.

Ammi saw her kids happy and smiled. She prayed to Allah for their togetherness and left from there.

*

Ammi being the intelligent cupid 💘

I hope you have liked this chapter. ❤️❤️

Keep loving 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 30.5K 50
Naaz, the girl who wants love from her soulmate, will she get that? Sid, who has his own world, will he accept naaz? Enjoy their journey.
77.5K 5.4K 28
it's story based on arrange marriage how they fall in love and peep in to know more.
74.2K 9.1K 30
I FOUND MY SOULMATE, I FOUND MY ONE AND ONLY , I FOUND MY HAPPINESS AND I FOUND THAT IN YOU . WHEN LOVE HAPPENS, IT JUST HAPPENS! WITHOUT ANY CONDITI...
55.9K 6.3K 23
Love, it's a beautiful feeling. Does distance matter when you love someone? does true love fade away? Does love wins? What is love? let's know in th...