Transmigrated To An Otome Gam...

By chinixx_kim

[BL] "That f****ng truck-kun, I will kill him!" "Why would I want to be transmigrated into a dating sim?! Es... More

1 Meet The Great Truck-kun
2 The cat is hideous
3 Eunhan Alcocer
4 What's with their reactions?
6 Sol Cohen
7 Killian Haylor
8 Mr. Tomato
9 The brother is Yandere
Chapter 10 Truck-kun is awake but gained a useless skill
Chapter 11 Follow my brother
Chapter 12 He's just a side character
Chapter 13 She's kind, but not really
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 14 Yejun To The Rescue!
Chapter 15 Violent?! Adopted?!
Chapter 16 Crazy Male Lead
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

5 Doki-Doki University

5.4K 251 32
By chinixx_kim

After that strange reaction from the maidservants and butlers, Yejun chooses to ignore it since he doesn't have the time to figure out why they are throwing him surprise looks. There are a lot of thoughts running through his mind and one of them is, how to prevent the Male leads from meeting the MC.

Yejun went upstairs and notice that next to his room is probably Eunhan's room. Speaking of Eunhan, Yejun remembered why does his brother rush to leave him in the dining area? Did Yejun do something?

He merely sigh and opened the door of his room and asked Truck-kun who was now transformed into his human look, sitting on the couch leisurely.

Yejun got pissed as he saw the muscle man sitting comfortably on the couch, like he doesn't have any problem at all. Does he forget that he should help me think of a plan on how to prevent them from dating the MC?!

Truck-kun shivers as he felt a death glare and slowly turn his head to Yejun. "O-Oh, you're done..."

"What are you doing sitting so comfortably?! At least help me think of a plan! Have you forgotten that it is your fault that I have been sent here?!" Yejun yelled in a low voice.

"No? Of course not! And let's go! You're gonna be late for school!"

"Wait! Wait! Where are you going? Are you coming with me in your human form?!"

"Don't worry, no one can see me if I'm on this form! Keke!"

Yejun only rolled his eyes and slung the backpack on his right shoulder, then went to open the door. As he get out, Eunhan just got out of his room as well. When Eunhan notice his brother he was surprised a bit and uttered. "Hyung..." he then closes the door of his room.

His face is not red anymore, I wonder what just happened to him earlier...

"I'll go first, Hyung. Be careful on your way." Eunhan said politely. Eunhan thought that he should go first because his brother doesn't like to be in the same car as him. He doesn't like people will see him together with Eunhan, his brother despises it. To avoid being hated by Yejun, Eunhan decided to go first and use his own vehicle to drive to the University, and Yejun, as usual, will use the other car and let the hired driver drive him.

Hold on! If I'm going to the University, I don't know where it is located! Yejun looks to his left side and asks Truck-kun in a low voice. "Do you know where the University is?"

"Uh...no...my information is limited..."

Yejun click his tongue and Eunhan was about to leave but stopped when he heard his name.

"Eunhan," Yejun called.

Eunhan was taken aback, his brother never call him by his name. "Yes, Hyung?"

Yejun clear his throat before he spoke. "Let me come with you."

"...Do you mean, we're going to the school...together?"

"Yes, is that alright?"

Eunhan was surprised and quickly nodded his head. "Yes, Hyung!"

Phew! That's good then. Yejun sighed in relief.

Both of them went outside together.

Maidservants and butlers couldn't hide their reactions. They haven't recovered from what happened at the dining area earlier, and now, the eldest son is willing to be in the same car with Young Master Eunhan? They were all shocked, just what happened to their Young Master Yejun?

However, others also think, is that his new way to gain attention?

"Young Master Yejun!" A man in his 40s running towards Yejun.

Huh? Who's this? Yejun frowned.

Nervously, the man said. "I...I apologize, I can't drive you to the University...t-that's because the vehicle that the Young Master would be using is strangely d-damage..." I doubt that's the Young Master Yejun's doing, he might be the one to ruin things but he's not going to damage his treasured car...if I'm lucky, he's only going to scold me, but knowing him, I should bid my farewell to my job...

The man got anxious at the thought he'll lose his job. He has a seventeen-year-old son, and what should he do to support him? He's already in his forties and doesn't have any work experience and only knows how to mend cars.

Ah, this man must be a driver of the body I possessed. But why is he so nervous?

"It's fine, Mister. I'm going with my brother." Yejun said politely and the man got bewildered.
W-what? What was that? H-He's going with his brother?!...No, no, importantly, I didn't lose my job!! Relief washed over him.

Both brothers resumed walking and went straight to a navy blue car.

Eunhan opens the door for Yejun.

Oh...such a kind young man! As he was about to enter inside, he notice something from the man in front of him.

Come to think of it, I am the older brother, right? Why does this brother of mine taller than I am?

"Is something the matter, Hyung?"

"Ah, no. Thank you." Then he gets inside.

Eunhan sat in the driver's seat and before he started the engine he look over his shoulder and found Yejun hasn't buckled his seatbelt.

Without a word, Eunhan leaned closer to Yejun.

Yejun stiffened, but recover in a second. As a straight man, (for now, we don't know if he'll bend, ahem.) he ignored it and stares at the soft and gentle features in front of him instead.

After buckling the seatbelt, Eunhan spoke. "Safety first, Hyung."

"Hm, thanks." Yejun smiled, and Eunhan just noticed that his face is so close to Yejun's. He was surprised for a bit then quickly move away, then started the engine, and drove.

However, Yejun still staring the face of the male. He's observing his facial features and became amused. Wow, really handsome, huh. You deserve to be my brother!

On the other side, Eunhan felt the gaze of his brother, he was calm but his face started to turn slightly red. W-Why is he keep staring at me?

...This brother of mine, he looks handsome, but we don't look the same? I mean we don't have the same facial features...ah, maybe he got that on the mother's side and mine is from the father's? Or maybe the opposite? I haven't seen the parents of these people...

...

After Eunhan parked, he quickly get out first so that he can open the door for Yejun.

There are some students in the parking lot who saw Eunhan, girls were giggling and blushing while looking at him. Though, they are confused about why he hasn't entered the gate yet?

They all watch what Eunhan is doing, and they were all astounded when someone, not just someone, but his brother get out of his navy blue car!

Eunhan closes the door when his brother already made it outside, Yejun thanked him before they entered the University.

"Welcome to the Doki-Doki University!" Truck-kun exclaimed in a low voice. If you're wondering where was he since earlier, well, he transforms back into his toy truck form and Yejun quickly grabs and puts him inside his bag aggressively. Truck-kun complain but Yejun ignored him. He was stuck on that dark and stuffy thing alone. Right now, he is still inside the backpack, poor thing.

While walking, Eunhan spoke. "Can I send you to your department, Hyung?"

...You're such an angel, my good brother!! I don't know what course of study your original brother took, and I do not know where is his located department! You're an angel in disguise!
Yejun looks at his brother delightedly. "Thank you!"

Eunhan was taken aback, he was still not used to his brother being so polite to him.

Yejun's face brightened, he was just happy.

Nonetheless, that happiness didn't last long...

"Eunhan!" A male holding stuff for painting approached Eunhan. "Good news! The exhibits will be moved and we still have a long time to finish our work! However, you need to work on your song! Let's go! Let's go!" The man grab Eunhan's arm and started dragging him. Eunhan looks at his brother with an apologetic expression. "I'm sorry, Hyung."

Yejun was stupefied.

Huh?

Huuhhhhh?!!!

What...what about...meee?!!

Yejun couldn't hide his disappointment. What should he do now? He doesn't know which department the original body took. Should he start asking the students? But could he ask them? Students are avoiding him, he doesn't know why.

"Yejun-nim, if you are troubled about something then, you can ask for my help! I'm ve~ry helpful~"

Yejun totally forgot that his with the truck. He quickly move to a place where students couldn't see him. He open his backpack, though, he didn't let Truck-kun out.

In a low voice, he asked. "So do you know which department is he?"

"Keke! Of course! He's in the Business Major Department!"

"So, where is that located?"

"East wing, second floor---" Truck-kun stopped for a moment and continued with a different sentence. "My truck instincts are telling me that...one of the male leads is near us!!"

What?! Wait! I'm not ready yet!

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 187 9
Cyris the "perfect" prince can do it all, he keep's a stone cold expression, he "never" had any problems, "never" did anything wrong. The biggest lie...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
27.1K 1.5K 16
Suan who reincarnated as a passerby no. 2 in a romance novel, a cannon fodder who lacks presence, gloomy and very quiet. Still, he was happy for not...