Sinful Pleasure | 18+

By p1nkbunnionlin3

NOT A GODDAMN REVERSE HAREM! (nor is it a mafia story smh) He lightly shook his head and pressed his lips t... More

Don't skip - UPDATED
Playlist - UPDATED
Chapter 1 - Kez
Chapter 2 - Axel
Chapter 3 - Kez
Chapter 4 - Kez
Chapter 5 - Axel
Chapter 6 - Kez
Chapter 7 - Axel
Chapter 8 - Kez
Chapter 9 - Axel
Chapter 10 - Kez
Chapter 11 - Axel
Chapter 12 - Kez
Chapter 13 - Axel
Chapter 14 - Kez
Chapter 15 - Axel
Chapter 16 - Kez
Chapter 17 - Axel
Chapter 18 - Kez
Chapter 19 - Kez
Chapter 20 - Kez
Chapter 21 - Axel
Chapter 22 - Axel
Chapter 23 - Kez
Chapter 24 - Axel
Chapter 25 - Kez
Chapter 26 - Kez
Chapter 27 - Kez
Chapter 28 - Axel
Chapter 29 - Axel
Chapter 30 - Axel
Chapter 31 - Kez
Chapter 32 - Axel
Chapter 33 - Kez
Chapter 34 - Kez
Chapter 35 - Kez
Chapter 36 - Axel
Chapter 37 - Axel
Chapter 38 - Axel
Chapter 39 - Axel
Chapter 40 - Kez
Chapter 41 - Kez
Chapter 42 - Kez
Chapter 43 - Kez
Chapter 44 - Axel
Chapter 46 - Axel
Chapter 47 - Kez
Chapter 48 - Kez
Chapter 49 - Axel
Chapter 50 - Axel
Chapter 51 - Axel
Chapter 52 - Axel
Chapter 53 - Axel
Chapter 54 - Kez
Chapter 55 - Axel
Chapter 56 - Kez
Chapter 57 - Kez

Chapter 45 - Kez

6.8K 107 33
By p1nkbunnionlin3

WARNING: SEXUAL HARASSMENT

7 years ago

Fifteen minutes I've been waiting in this damn car alone. Jason said he'll only be five minutes but it's been more. I have plans but we are far from the city, and I won't make it back in time, it's aggravating me.

Huffing, I gaze out of my window and take a quick scan at the houses lined up before looking forward. All the lights on the street are out but I can still see the abandoned house just a few feet from the car, as the moon sheds light down on it. As I stare at it, a random chill runs up my back, leaving the hairs on the back of my neck standing up. I've come to this place more times than I can count and each time it gets creepier and creepier.

I force my eyes away and reach for the door, slipping my fingers around the handle, ready to pull the door open, but just as I pull it back I stop myself. I want to go out and find my boyfriend because this is getting ridiculous, but something stops me from going. Fear. I don't usually get afraid but tonight is different.

Telling myself 'whatever', I grab my phone and turn the flashlight on and then hop out of the car. Luckily it isn't cold but I still zip up my jacket. Silence floats throughout the neighbourhood, the only thing heard is the rustling of leaves on the floor, as they glide across the road.

Creeping towards the house, I look over my shoulder just in case. The street is so deep and dark, and when you stare down the road it feels like it goes on forever-like there isn't an exit-you just keep going down and it gets deeper and darker; there's no way out. It gives me the chills, so I turn and continue walking.

I pause in front of the house, only a few steps from the door, and I quickly slip my sleeve over my hand before stepping up and turning the handle. Walking inside, I shine the light down the stairs, the door shuts behind me and I jump.

"Jesus Christ!" I whisper-yell, palming my hand over my heart. I glance behind me once and roll my eyes, continuing forward.

It's silent as I make my way down the steps, and further and further it becomes colder. Goosebumps start rising on the surface of my skin and the hairs on the back of my neck stand up greater than before. I pull my hoodie over my head and once I get to the bottom of the steps I turn left and continue down that way.

A couple of steps further and I twist to the right, shining my flash down another set of stairs, but as soon as I take one step down the flash goes out. What the fuck. I hold down the on/off button and groan when the dead battery symbol pops up on the screen, then I clench my jaw and stuff the phone into the back pocket of my jeans.

It's dark and creepy as it is and now I have no light, nothing to show me where I'm heading-there wasn't even a small glow of moonlight in here to show the way. I guess I'm lucky the entrance to get where I wanted ends right here.

Pressing my hands flat on the wall, I slowly glide them over the bumpy surface, using it as a guide, and one leg I stretch out, slightly bending the other. I feel along the wall as well as the next step, carefully taking it and the next and then the next. Once I safely reach the bottom, the wall ends but I quickly slide my hands over the edge of it and feel for the lever on the other side.

I sigh in relief, finding the one thing that brightens up the whole place, but when I push it up my stomach immediately sinks. Shit, shit, shit. I force a swallow and whirl around, blinking my eyes at the darkness as if it were a spotlight shining right in my sensitive vision.

This sucks big time. A sixteen-year-old stuck in an abandoned basement, no source of light, a working phone, an idea of what to do and a missing boyfriend. I seriously regret coming in here.

Rolling my eyes, I step away from the wall. "Jas," I call out, not as loud but it still echoes, but I get no answer. The whole place feels so hollow when there aren't two hundred people here, having the time of their fucking life. Crossing my arms over each other, I rub my hands up and down my upper arms, trying to give a little warmth and comfort to my body, and as I do I take a couple of steps forward.

Thank god for the open space, otherwise, I'd knock myself onto my ass walking into something.

I swallow, looking to the left and then right, like I can even see something, and then my feet slowly drag across the floor some more. "Jason!" I shout this time. One beat goes by, nothing, I try again. "Jason!" Another beat, nothing.

He came down here, I know he did-I saw him. I don't particularly know what he's up to, he doesn't tell me anything about what he does, but I know it involves more than just himself. It's shady, weird, and creepy, especially when you're in an unknown town far from the city-the people.

Sucking in a breath, I take one step, but as I do a loud bang erupts: like a fist smashing hard against something metal, and it causes me to hastily turn on my feet. It was inside the place, not so close but not so far either. Suddenly, chills spread across my entire body, and I feel like there is somebody behind me, watching me.

My stomach now churns and bile rises at the back of my throat, making me pull the top of my shirt and jacket away from my neck. I feel suffocated and nauseous. "Is that you?" I quickly inhale and then slowly exhale, taking a cautious step back. "Jas?" Questioning once more, I take two more steps and the last I become frozen. I hit someone. Jason.

"You said you'd only be five minutes." My voice comes out whiny, he groans, and I roll my eyes. Spinning back around, the mixed smell of cigarettes and cinnamon hit my nose, making a smile curl on my face. I lift my arms and wrap them around his neck, and his hands settle onto my waist, pulling my body flush with his.

Bowing his head, his mouth hovers near my ear. "Sorry." That's all he says, moving one hand down to my ass. My brows slightly narrow in and confusion warms up inside me. His voice sounds rougher...

I ignore it and pull back and take his hand in mine, threading my fingers through his. "Let's go, this place is creepy." I take a few paces forward only to be harshly pulled backward, gasping loudly as my back slaps against his chest. "Jason!" I yell and swing my arm to elbow him, but before I can land my hit he catches me.

"He's a real ass, isn't he?"

My heart immediately drops. He doesn't whisper, his voice is loud and clear-rough and deep, and it feels like it's laughing at me. This isn't Jason. With quick speed and no hesitation, I stomp down on his foot, and he lets go of me, loudly grunting out. I charge forward, having no care about not being able to see, that until I race into something hard again.

No... A lump hastily grows at the back of my throat and my stomach churns as a pair of arms grip mine. Shit. I'm now forced around and shoved, and I fall to my hands and knees-whimpering when they hit and graze against the concrete floor. "Who's there?" I shout, almost angrily.

Laughter only echoes around me, footsteps too, as they come closer, and from both sides, I hear more shoes drag on the floor. There are more?! My heartbeat suddenly increases and it feels like it drops to the bottom of my stomach. The space around me now becomes tight and I feel suffocated. They're standing near me; in a circle, trapping me in the middle.

I don't how many there are and it's making me nervous.

"It's a pity we can't see the pretty little thing," One of them says, a guy. My brows furrow.

"It's only a pity that she won't be able to see what we'll do to her," another one speaks, another guy, and from what I can tell they're behind me. More laughs echo, and I crawl to sit on my ass, looking up at the faces I can't see. I don't know what's happening or what will happen, and I don't want to stick around and find out so instead, I move on all fours, again.

Sucking my bottom lip between my teeth, I slowly crawl to face the guy behind me, as I remember the exit is just behind him, and when my hands move I carefully feel the surface beneath me, just in case I bump into them.

Sometimes I wish I didn't speak so soon.

The tips of my fingers hit against a shoe, a throat then clears, and I hold my breath, like if I do they won't know I'm here. "Running off so soon?" A low and husky voice speaks, and the vibration pounds my eardrums. Damnit. I shut my eyes close, one beat passes, and then I open them.

I don't say anything, he tsks, and then a pair of hands wrap around my upper arms, lifting me off the ground. How can they even see?! "Let me go!" I shout, trying to thrash out of whoever has me in their hold.

"Not before we have you first," somebody whispers into my ear from my left, and I turn my head that way. I can feel them, they're so close, and their eyes are on me, staring intensely. Even in the pitch-black darkness, I can see how much they are full of evil intentions. I'm more scared now than I've ever been in my entire sixteen years on this planet.

There are three guys around me, I'm sure of it: one holding me still, another laughing, and one more already eating me with his eyes. Jesus.

Closing my lids for a beat, a hand brushes the side of my hoodie, and I snap my eyes open. The hood then gets taken off my head and a cold breeze grazes one side of my face, making me shiver. I'm too afraid to move this time, too afraid to save myself from these guys. But they aren't scary enough to keep me from shutting my mouth.

"Where's Jason?" I ask, softly, hoping to get an answer. Maybe they're his friends, messing with me. I hope.

"Right here, baby." My head snaps to the right, a breath of relief releases from my parted lips, and my heartbeat slows. It has to be him this time, it has to.

A smile tugs on my face once I'm finally let go. Chuckles sound, and I slightly shove my boyfriend's shoulders. "You scared me, asshole!" I say, voice raised a little, and then I swing my arms around his neck and pull him down. "Don't do that again."

I bite the corner of my bottom lip before our mouths lock. He feels familiar until he doesn't, and as quickly as my tongue enters inside his mouth it comes right back out. Bile rises in my throat again, and I push him away, slapping a hand over my mouth. I'm almost about ready to throat up but I try hard to hold it down. That isn't Jason...

"What's the matter, doll?" The unknown person speaks again but this time they don't whisper, and I can hear them much clearer. The guy bursts out laughing, the others following in his lead, and my nausea only increases. It's overwhelming. Although I can feel myself get weak as every passing minute the churn in my stomach worsens, I don't ever let myself give up or let my sickness come up through my esophagus.

I choke out a sob instead and a single tear rolls down my cheek, making its way to my lips where I dart out my tongue and lick it, tasting the saltiness right on my tastebuds.

"She doesn't like the taste of danger," the first guy I ever heard speaks, again.

Somebody then scoffs behind me, and I flinch. "Too bad," they say, placing both hands on my hips. I stand frozen, shivers run down my back. "This isn't gonna be fun for you then."

One beat passes, two...three. "Please, don't hurt me," I beg in a whisper. More tears pool in my eyes, and when he moves one hand to the zipper of my jacket and starts unzipping it they fall. I don't want to cry because I promised myself I wouldn't ever again, but it's hard not to when you're trapped in complete darkness with four strange men and no way to escape.

Sliding the zip to the edge, he then slips the jacket off my shoulders, allowing his fingers to caress my skin. He's cold, and it sends chills all over my body, but not the good kind. My heart beats fast, again, at least that's what I think-it could have been doing it this entire time but I was distracted, and now it drums in my ears.

I continue to stand still, having no clue why I'm paying attention to his fingers that are slowly unbuttoning my jeans, but once it suddenly clicks I don't hesitate to slap him away, despite being scared. I run forward only to get shoved back.

Lying flat on the floor, as I elevate myself onto my hands one of the four guys pushes me back and holds me firm on the floor, causing a cry to flee past my lips. "No!" I shout, feeling the weight of another one of them come down on me, straddling me. I try thrashing my arms but the stronghold to prevent me from moving does exactly that. "Get off me!" I scream out, the shrill of my voice so high it even deafens me.

"Stop fighting," one growls, but I keep thrashing, hoping to hurt them in any way. I fail. They're too strong.

"Don't leave a mark," that husky voice from earlier sounds once more, and his words cause more and more tears to fall. Please, no...

"Why not?" The asshole running his fingers along the outside of my thighs groans.

"Because Gabriel said so," he hisses.

What? No... no fucking way. I know my dad is capable of doing terrible things but not once did I ever think this would come to mind. I'm so foolish to think he wouldn't go as far and scar me.

"No," I choke out, barely audible. Soon my arms are released and the weight on me becomes light, and for a moment I think they listen to me, but like always I'm wrong.

Within a second both my arms are locked above my head and the air around me becomes thinner, as the guy leans closer. His face is only an inch away from mine. "I promise not to leave a mark if you just be a good girl and listen." He darts out his tongue, lightly flicking my bottom lip. I hold my whimper.

He pulls back, a buckle rattles, and a sick thought roams my head, making me scream. It's so loud I can imagine the windows in the building shattering. Before I can open my mouth again, he slaps a hand over it, muffling my pleads. With his free hand, he takes it against my already unbuttoned jeans and pulls the zip toward him.

I become more afraid now than ever before, as my pants are slowly taken by the top and tugged slightly downward, but it doesn't stop me from kicking and screaming-from fighting my way out of this. I've been in bad situations countless times, and though none were as bad as this I've never been one to not fight for myself. I'll never give up and let my father take my dignity away from me.

Muttering some more under his hand, I manage to shift my right leg up, and with little force, I'm still able to bend my knee and strike him in the back. He grunts out and pulls back, and I quickly rise up and harshly push him off. I don't have time to stand on my feet so I crawl onto all fours and drag myself away from him.

"Get her!" Somebody yells, and shoes immediately stomp on the floor, like they are running around. I ignore them and continue to get away, despite not having a clue which way I'm facing or going anymore.

As I turn my head over my shoulder, a hand clasps around my ankle and it's tugged, making me fall flat onto my stomach. "Let me go, you asshole!" I growl, and he laughs. Prick.

In seconds he's on top of me, a fist full of my hair is taken in a harsh lock and my head is pulled back. "You never tell me that in bed." Huh?

Confusion quickly courses its way through me, distracting me from everything, and then all of a sudden I'm blinking and squinting my eyes, adjusting them to the bright light in the place. It all happens so fast it doesn't feel real. I soon realise I'm in the centre of the room, but it's not the thing that catches my eye it's my boyfriend who's standing across from me.

Scurrying to sit on my ass, my brows come together and I stare at him, watching him walk to me. He doesn't look concerned-freaked out, he looks...disappointed. It's as if I've let all four men have me. I sniffle, and he kneels to my level, tilting his head to the side. He lifts his hand and swipes his thumb under my eye, wiping my wet face.

"Where were you?" I merely whisper, voice hoarse. He ignores me, averting his eyes down. I suck on my bottom lip, noticing where his attention is focusing. "I'm o-"

"I told you not to leave the car," he says, cutting me off, and as his eyes shift back to me he stands up. I look up at him and force a swallow. He doesn't even care because he's behind this just as much as Gabriel, I know it. My fucking boyfriend!

"So this is my fault?" I ask, pushing my hair behind my ears and then wiping the back of my hand under my nose. All of a sudden my jaw is grabbed in a vice-like grip, and Jason stares at me intently; his dark eyes piercing deep into mine. He seems annoyed rather than angry, and I wonder why.

Parting his lips, he attempts to speak but from behind me a throat is cleared and it completely distracts him. "Leave her." A familiar voice echoes, and I feel a lump quickly grow at the back of my throat.

I pull out of Jason's grasp and turn my head over my shoulder, watching Gabriel make his way over. I was right. My heart breaks, yet again, but this time I can actually feel pain in my chest; it's sharp, and when I place my hand over it a whimper flies out of my mouth. "Were you just going to let them hurt me?" Without thinking, I speak.

He stops behind me and stares for at least three beats before looking at Jason. I clench my jaw and look at my boyfriend, who stands up, giving my dad a small nod. I should've known we came here for me. My tears now blur my vision and I watch an envelope being handed to Jason, and when he pulls out a heap of money my face twists together and my chin starts to tremble.

I don't even know how to feel anymore. Not being able to look longer than the five seconds I have already, I turn my eyes down at my jeans. Stupidity and shame wash over me, as I stare at them pulled down, and it causes my stomach to pain. I don't realize I'm crying a lot until my tears fall onto my lap.

Mutters sound from above me but I don't listen to what's being said, and then they fade and shoes shuffle across the concrete ground. I peer up and see Jason walking for the stairs, he's facing me and treading backwards. He bites the corner of his bottom lip and smirks, winking shamelessly.

"You'll give into them next time." Gabriel's warm breath falls down my bare shoulder, "you're just like her."

What did I ever do to deserve this?

...

a/n - I need to update the warnings but for now they'll be at the top of future chapters. And guys, there's only fourteen chapters left :(
who's not ready for this to end?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 98K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
2.2M 49.5K 78
"You don't understand how happy we are to call you ours." ~~~ Started : February 26, 2023 Ended : June 11, 2023 ~~~ Story contains: Explicit language...
639K 29.3K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...