Universal Impact

By HighLawmaker

Death wasn't an unfamiliar concept, but no one knows what awaits them after it, ironically I find found mysel... More

[Profile]
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
[Fate/Providence: Part I]
[Fate/Providence: Part II]
[Fate/Providence: Part III]
[Fate/Providence: Part IV]
[Fate/Providence: Part V]
[Fate/Providence: Part VI]
[Fate/Providence: Part VII]
[Fate/Providence: Part VIII]
[Fate/Providence: Part IX]
[Fate/Providence: Part X]
[Fate/Providence: Part XI]
[Fate/Providence: Part XII]
[Fate/Providence: Part XIII]
[Fate/Providence: Part XIV]
[Fate/Providence: Part XV]
[Fate/Providence: Part XVI]
[Fate/Providence: Part XVII]
[Fate/Providence: Part XVIII]
[Fate/Providence: Part XIX]
[Fate/Providence(XX): Together Till Death... Always]
[Chapter 15: Thus The UNSC Fought There|Pt. 2]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Interlude I: From A Moth To A Flame]
[Interlude II: From A Moth To A Flame]
[Chapter 28]

Chapter 14

1.3K 31 55
By HighLawmaker

A/N: lately I had gotten an idea for a new story. One that has much shorter words for each chapter compared to this one, though it's more of a little side project as I am still focusing most of my mind on this story but I'd like to ask you all for your opinions if it's a good idea or not and I should just focus on the current story for now.

Prototype Summary(might change it in the future):

Plagues, wars, disasters, racial tensions and so on are one of the many fine recipe of disaster that most denizens of many worlds have gotten used to, but add in a fusion between a primordial lovecraftian eldritch god and a scientifically hyper advance self-replicating warmachine and you get a spectacularly apocalyptic recipe of the maddening insanity that is about to go down right off of everyone's life.............or in much simpler terms shits is about to go down so hard on them and everyone in it is going to be caught between there pants down and none the wiser of what they're going to be dealing with.

So basically the story is about a hyper advance lovecraftian self-replicating god machine traveling from one world to another trying to fight and survive in each world and it's encounter with the denizens of the places it goes, will it be a harem story? No, I decides to take a different route than usual. Will there be lots of chaos? Yes and with little to no order in most cases so yeah words and diplomacy are mostly out in most part of the story, guns shall go blazing and lots of blood are for the most part present in the story that I might create.

Anyway what you all think? Does it sound good and should I start writing it or will I just set it aside for now and focus on my current story.

[Yes/No]

Leave your comments here while I rest my head from school and the amount of work I did for this current chapter, for as much as enjoyable it is to make this is equally sometimes headache inducing for me at times, anyways enough of my babbling, I hope you all enjoy today's chapter.

[Word Count: 10,790]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

"So let me get this straight Itami just let himself be captured by what's more than likely an uninformed group of knights that belonged to the princess and have you all escape even though you all could have easily knocked them out to escape and now he's back stuck at Italica still alive but likely injured by the encounter and currently in there with the princess likely equally terrified and worried as you guys?" Felix asked as Soichiro nodded in confirmation.

Alongside the two where the other members of Itami group then Lelei, Rory, Valerie, Emilia, Hayato and Daniel who where sent out to assist the group in saving and to make sure to clear the misunderstanding no doubt caused by the unintentional hostage of Itama by Pina lately informed subordinates, they all stood over inside an airship that was hovering over Italica, cloaked to not be noticed and alarm the denizens again.

Mikhail as happy he want to assist them was called back to the main base alongside Ivan for a meeting with some high ranking officals about the diplomatic mission that they'll have in 3 days according to Mikhail own words, Baltazar was left in charge of their base alongside the other 2 new officials until his return all the while keeping the current problem in secret to not cause anymore problem, worries or delay for the higher ups not that they need to completely know of it in the first place.

"Wow, never expected the guy to be that unlucky to get himself be beaten up by several woman of all things for a misunderstanding that may or may not caused the princess a major crisis in her mind right now." Felix added with face not far from bursting to laughter as he fails slightly to act calm in the current situation between the snickers he let's out every few seconds.

"That's enough Felix, where here to help save Itami not laugh at the guys unfortunate luck no matter how amusing it may look or sound." Valerie replied while observing the city via her visor, taking note of every detail she is getting as their ride slowly and quietly hovers over the walls.

"Where do you think they put the Captain?" Takeo asked as he looks onto the castle where Itami was mostly likely to be put in, considering they've leveled some parts of the city during that bandit raid that include some cells for prisoners, it was only logical to think where he could be in, though the idea of him in a prison is unlikely given how much the princess wish to avoid of being pulled into a war between two advance civilization.

"No doubt in there, princess must be panicking and trying to fix the mess her subordinate had cause and making sure Itami is alright." Soichiro replies as the aircraft gracefully stops just right above the walls.

"You sure? Looks like he seems dead to me with how harsh they were when they've took the Captain from us." Shino commented just as Daniel picks up a few dull glowing orbs and then proceeded to yeet each one outside.

"Then let's hope they didn't kill him and only beaten him up otherwise this will really become a disaster that'll end their nation faster than the can charge us with there swords and spears if your Captain dies." Hayato says as the others nodded while grimacing at the thought of what he said.

*Poof* *thud*

The sound of soft thumping noise was heard and everyone look down to see a few guards knocked out, Itami group look at Daniel with a questioning look before being then answered in return.

"Neuro-Pulse Grenade, overloads some parts of there nervous system making them extremely tired and then knocked out for an hour or so, come on those were rigged to keep them asleep for 15 minutes only." He says as he jumps down and quietly landed on the gate walls that seperates them a few km away from the castle.

The others followed as they land and so too look over at the castle, wondering what was going on inside at the moment and whether or not Itami is still alive and intact or dead enough to give them a reason to go guns blazing on the Saderan Empire.

"Got some of our micro-drones inside right now and have located Itami to be in the throne room." Emilia informs to the others as they look at a small holo-screen being projected below them as to not have it's light attract the attention of anyone even as they are cloak none are taking any chances to be found out.

"Aaaah there we are and we should be looking at Itam-Oh my!" Emilia says as she and the others with slightly surprise and lightly disturbed look to see the current state Itami is in though his team reaction was far greater they are lucky enough to have not compromise themselves just yet.

(Meanwhile)

*Splat* *Clattering Noises*

"You idiots!!! Do you have any idea of what you all have done?!" Came the mad tone from princess Pina voice who angrily stare at one of her subordinate that had caused her the current predicament that she founded herself in alongside the other subordinates of hers.

Bozes looks surprise both of the action of being thrown a wine onto her and the angry reaction she was receiving from her leader as she fall flat on her knees at the unexpected act and unable to say anything in return as she lay there confuse for a moment.

Her companion Panache swiftly came over to her side as she kneels and takes out a piece of while cloth to clean off the spilled wine all over Bozes face all the while turning her head slightly to look over at the princess with an equally confused and wronged look on her face as she spoke.

"Princess please calm down, what have we done to anger you this much." Panache asked confusingly as Pina on the other hand felt like she wanted to beat the living hell out of her two subordinates for their act of stupidity but refrained from doing so after a few contemplation.

"Forget it, beating them up will not solve our problem now, I'll punish them later but for now I need to think of how am I going to fix the mess these two have made." Pina thought as she wryly and nervously turned to look to left all the while wincing at the sight she was seeing before her."

"*sigh*Don't you two get it, this is the reason I am equally mad and furious right now towards you two." She muttered lightly to herself while sighing in frustration as Pina stared at the beaten up form of Itami some bits of blood and a few broken tooths alongside purple punching mark covering his face, he is stuck in a semi-conscious due to all the beating he had to go through, that doesn't even the other injuries he had likely receive by her two subordinates stupid haste on capturing him.

It was plain obvious that Bozes and Panache where neither gentle nor merciful in there misguided act of capturing Itami as enemy needed to be treated harshly and to be beaten up, in order to force information out of him, but in the end they've gotten overboard and accidentally beaten him too hard that one of his right arms was accidentally broken and likely dislocated if the unnatural angle it was in was anything to go by.

"Things where suppose to be going well but apparently the gods just hate me that much and made my job even more harder than it already was before." She thought already imagining and dreading the sheer political nightmare this would entail if she doesnt do anything right to fix this, cities would be burning in the fires of destruction they have brought upon themselves, blood spilling everywhere as armies of vast might trampled through the corpses of their once proud armies.

"Master Itami! Master Itami please speak to me! Tell me that your still okay please!" Hamilton called out as she shakes Itami but unfortunately no response comes out of his beaten form as all she got was him groaning while letting half-gibberish words none of them could understand as he proceeds to then fall flat on the floor.

"Aaaah! Grey call the maids we need to get master Itami treated immediately?" Hamilton called out in a panick, luckily Grey seems to have thought of this before hand as he steps just in time for the door to open up and several maids come in to carefully carry Itami away, while Pina decided to dismiss her two subordinates away for the moment as she slumps over her chair, right hand on her forehead as she then speaks

"*sigh* what a mess, we just broke the treaty right on the very first day we'd signed it, the gods really must hate me right now to have me experience this." Pina says as she worries at what it will entail towards her and everyone that's going to be put to blame.

"They will might use this as a reason to start the war all over again, I wouldn't put past your father to do that but we don't know if those Japanese or these UNSC would do the same thing." Grey suddenly speaks out while putting up a calm look on his face as he looks at Pina.

"If they did restart the war then it will be over and we will all be dead by the time they are finish with us." Pina replied sarcastically with a grim and ominous tone added to her voice as she spoke each word as if knowing full well what will happen.

"At the very least, Bozes and Panache did not go overboard to kill the guy or otherwise this would have become a disastrous nightmare for all us involve." Grey added as Pina nodded in agreement before the man then continue.

"You should perhaps apologize to him when he wakes that way we might salvage this and clear up the misunderstanding princess." Grey suggested at the end but Pina didn't take it too well as she responded with a glare towards Grey and replies.

"What? You want me to grovel before him and say how sorry I am to what my own subordinates have done to him?" She asked with slightly angry but Grey reply quickly before she could get any angrier than she already was.

"What choice do you have princess? Either you set aside your proud and admit that what Bozes and Panache did to him was terrible and ask that he could perhaps forgive them. War is the last thing you, I and the others want so you have to decided now before their friends come here to retrieve him." He answered.

Pina wanted to respond and retort that Grey was wrong but his words made too many sense for her to deny that he's wrong and as much as it hurts her pride to admit it but Grey was right of her needing to apologize on light of her subordinates action, which was plainly the reason why they are this kind of problem in the first place.

However her pride as a royal and the fact that she isn't used to apologize to as rarely she experience any terrible mistake that required her to apologize to another rather on equal footing makes it's hard for her to come to the terms of apologizing to someone not of equal status or earn the right to earn an apologize from her.

One things for sure though she won't be apologizing soon towards Itami not without being humble enough and still hoping that she and the Empire could have an equal footing against two highly advance civilization that are millenia ahead in terms of technology.

(Meanwhile)

"Huh! Wait what?!" Shino nearly shouted as she and the rest trying to subtly passed through the garden of the castle they're going to crash into metaphorically and not in the literal sense.

"That the captain doesn't have to worry about any-" Takeo was however cutoff by Shino again before he could finished explaining.

"No! Not that, I mean the other one that you've said before that?" Takeo slightly looked confuse about what she was implying but Soichiro was quick to know what it is and answers.

"What Takeo says is the captain was part of the rangers before he was assigned here in the special region, an interesting fact about the Captain I might say" Soichiro replies much to Shino disbelief who look as though she believe that was he said was a lie.

"Huuuuhhhhh?!!!!!!!" Everyone slightly wince at her screaming but thankfully the sound dampener that aircraft they riding on was added to its cloaking field which it was emitting prevented the noise to spread out otherwise it would have been enough to alert the watch guards on the walls they were heading to not far away.

"Is a ranger that important for you act that way miss Shino?" Lelei asked with a curious look etched onto her face with slight interest as Shino turned to stare at her and nod with an intense look before rapidly speaking like her life depended upon it.

"Of course, not only is being a ranger an honor for anyone to be in, you have literally to go through intense and rigorous trainings and pass through extremely dangerous missions, a ranger is supposed to be a badasses, how could that Neet be one?" Shino question at the end of her rapid reply as Lelei only nodded cutely with a cute look on her face.

"Well as they say never judge a book by it's cover, your captain just happen to fit well in that description." Felix mused as he witness Shino acting childishly at the relegation of some interesting facts related to there leader.

"I don't care and I refuse to believe that they'll let someone like him to become a ranger, he looks too lazy to act like one and don't get me started with how he acts most of the time." She retorted while continuing to babble out reasons,  Emilia and Valerie chuckled listening to her complaints while the rest just nod.

"Refuse all you want Shino but you must accept the truth sooner or later." Hayato commented before halting on his step when he noticed that Daniel had signal them with his hands to stop.

"Quite everyone, Itami is close by and looks to be still knocked out from all that beating." Felix noted, while observing carefully through a wall that just so happen to show Itami lying on a bed not far away from where they stood outside.

"Uh.......a little help here? We can't just see through wall just like you guy." Shino called out with a deadpan look as the rest of her team nodded in agreement but lack the same reaction as she does towards Daniel and his team.

"Our scans shows that Itami is being taken towards a room in the upper floor the third one to be exact, his status is definitely much better than it was before, so it safe to say the princess must have found out what her subordinates have done." Daniel replied before moving to get something from his suit.

"Got anything we can use to get up there? I doubt our tools would be subtle and quiet enough to not cause a ruckus as we try to climb up?" Soichiro asked as Felix nodded before waving over towards Emilia who took out several belts from her pocket space.

"Here use these gravity belts, that'll let you stick to the wall as of it was your stil on ground, just please try not to step over on any glass window." She informs as the small band of japanese nodded as they receive the belts and equip it onto their waist.

"One problem how do we get inside when the room seemed to be confined deep inside with little to no window?" Lelei suddenly asked while looking at through a visor she just so happened to borrow awhile ago as this got the others attention as they nodded in agreement with her words.

"She's right, unless you suggest we blow a hole through the walls that'll send off a wrong message to the princess that we have reacted badly to the kidnapping done to Itami, we have to have some options on getting in." Mari pointed out as well as her team agrees to her sound reasoning.

"We have several ways to get in but let us just go through the hallway up top, they more than likely expect us to be coming so we can turn off our cloaks." Daniel suggested and the rest followed suite though not before being questioned by Takeo.

"Then why the heck did we stealthily head over all the way up here if were just going to reveal ourselves?" Takeo questions but was given a deadpan look by everyone including his own team aside from Lelei and Rory who just stare at him with their usual facial expression.

"Because none of us wants to spook the people here or the princess by our sudden appearance and give off a wrong message that she might think we had definitely reacted negatively as Mari here said before." Valerie explains dryly as it cause Takeo make an O noise before sheepishly scratch the back of his helmet.

"Quick note there are maids heading over to his room, that are demihuman from the looks of it keeping watch of Itami health, best not to spook them once we get up there, if intel is anything to go by then some of them possess unique physical traits that might notice any small suspicion." Valerie added as the rest nodded again, all the while Hayato whistled at the sight of the maids and commented.

"By the heavens look at all those gals, whoever the master was before he sure has some unique taste in choosing the women to serve him." He commented which earned him a jab onto his side by Valerie who had a forming vein on her forehead when she heard his words.

"Enough fooling around Hayato we're in a mission right now." Valerie reprimanded as the man in question nodded while rubbing his side that was jab by her, feeling the slight pain left on it as he winces every so few seconds.

"Damn, talk about excessive force, you really put quite the strength to that jab you gave me Val." Hayato slightly complaints as Valerie huffed slightly at his words while rolling her eyes at the act he was making.

"Oh quite being a baby, it would have been worse had you made a pun your lucky that's the only thing you get from me right now idiot, otherwise a jab on your ribs wouldn't be the only things you'll be dealing with." She lightly threatened as it was enough for Hayato to nod at while slightly moving back.

"Calm down you two were here on a mission not to start a brawl, get your gears ready and let see how well is Itami doing right now, my sensors is picking up signs of him waking up." Daniel ordered before informing them at the end as this stop their conversation from escalating any further.

"Itami is going to be in a hell of a surprise once he wakes up with those maids watching him over." Felix mused as they step onto the wall and began wall climbing using there foots as their belts do it's work to stick them to it.

(With Itami)

"O-Oww my head!" Was the first thing that Itami says as he wakes up from his unconscious state, one head caressing the spot which he was harshly hit upon to be knocked out for unkown amounts of time, though not before experiencing a beating of a lifetime from a group of female soldiers who packed quite a lot of punch.

Them again he was in a medieval world where woman experience far greater physical labor than those of the modern world he knew, so it came no surprise if the people here especially the woman were much stronger than his own, that and with there very strict and no nonsense attitude that's neither rare or common to see no matter which era one is in.

Unless of course they're part of the military they more than likely gain that type of attitude since the battle is no place for men or woman that aren't strict and no-nonsensical behavior, just remembering the beating he received made him one from just remembering it, though he worries more on whether his entire team manage to reach Mikhail's base and report what happened before any misunderstanding between the three sides are created.

That and hopefully they'll come in and fix the mess caused by the princess uninformed forces to prevent anymore violence to come in and ruin the already tense relationships that their respective earth's government have with the saderan empire otherwise he doubts they'll live to tell the tale of the UNSC might as he had witness from the data pack gifted to them by Mikhail.

"Not even a day since the treaty was made and I already got myself captured by saderan forces likely unaware of the treaty made between our sides." He mutters to himself as he continues to assess the pain dealt onto him and boy does it hurt a lot feeling several parts of his aching from all the beating he had to endure before arriving back at Italica.

Itami could feel some parts of him looking like they aren't functioning too well at the moment with how he unable he is to move one of his arm that got injured the most aside from his face the last time he could remember before blacking out from all the intense beating he'd felt, Itami was even lucky and surprise that he wasn't dead by the end of it.

Observing the place he was in he noted that it was big and painted in white with several expensive looking furnitures, that definitely relieve from any of his worries of being inside a dungeon or a torture chamber that he doesn't even want to know what kind of methods they used to interrogate those they have captured.

His thoughts was soon interrupted by the sound of doors opening as he return himself to reality and look to see a few maids entering the room carrying a tray filled with some food, water and a few other things as one of them maids entering noticed him staring.

"Oh, master Itami are you finally awake." The maid asked as the others stop for a moment to look and seemed to show relief in their eyes before they continue moving in and start laying the trays and things they carry on it to a nearby table.

"Uh, yes but where am I exactly?" Itami asked as to confirm his suspicion as to where he really is, it is highly likely that he was in friendly territory otherwise he wouldn't be finding himself in a such a expensive looking room fit for a noble or royal to be in rather than a ordinary person.

"Your in one of the guest room of house Falmart, master Itami." A cat eared maid answered to the side as she pour warm water onto a medium size bowl, He of course noticed this along with the towels which not take a genius to realize what it was for as he'd guess it is going to be use to help clean up the dirt all over his face and on his injuries.

"Eh?" That and his slightly surprise reaction at finally noticing the animal features on one of the maids which had them slightly worried at his sudden change of mood.

"Is there something wrong master Itami?" A bunny eared maid asked this time as Itami slightly nervously smiled and shake his head while sliding himself back onto the covers at the stares he was being given.

"Oh! No, nothing is wrong just wondering what the heck is going on right now." He nervously smiles and says with a light chuckle as the sound of the door opening caused him to shift his attention again onto it and see the familiar head maid that they've met in a while back.

"Not to worry lord Itami, the princess had ordered us to give you the best service we can offer to help your slow steady recovery, just choose one of them and they'll be ready to serve you." The head maid explained as she enters and then closes the door before walking and stood over the front of Itami bed.

"Oh that's nice but you don't need to go through all of that to help me, I'm perfectly okay......well aside from a few minor injuries I am definitely okay." He explains but his his current state however says otherwise to this as Itami winces once in awhile from the sudden movement.

"No need to be so humble Lord Itami in light of your people saving and sacrificing themselves for the city and it's people from that dreadful raid it is only fitting that we do our best to service you." The head maid explained again before bowing as she continues with her explanation.

"I do hope you forgive us for the actions and mistreatment that the princess knights had inflicted upon you, though not to worry about them, her highness has severely reprimanded them for their foolish actions against you." She added while continuing to bow as Itami just nod.

"If you need help to punish them we would gladly assist you, they did deserved it for treating our savior this harshly but I must ask that you let our mistress the countess be spared out of it as she has no involvement and is innocent by all accounts." She begged at the end as Itami was slightly surprise before he quickly shook his head and says.

"No need for that, since the misunderstanding has been cleared up and punishment has been given, then there is no need for you and the rest to apologize, so long as the problem had been resolve there isn't any need to ask for forgiveness or be punish by the actions of a few." Itami replied as the head maid straighten herself up and smiled lightly.

"Once again you show your kindness to us, we are deeply ashamed to not be able to repay you equally to the action you and your people took to help us, if there's anything you need then ask and we will fulfill it to the best of our abilities?" The head maid asked as Itami thought for a second before saying.

"Well I do need to clean up, a little help wouldn't be too bad before my team come and retrieve." He asked as the head maid nodded and look at the four maids who nodded and then look back to say.

"Very well my lord, these four will be acting as your nurses during your recovery you may asked anything that you might need to them." She introduce as Itami nodded before he then have one of them serve him a drink while another one repair some wet towels to clean up the bits of dirt he has all the while wondering how the others are doing at the moment.

(With Daniel and Others)

"Area is clear, nearest individuals our a few minutes away from our position." Emilia says as she enters through one of the window they've open landing on the hallway while looking around.

"Seems like they're busy resting or doing some stuff below to leave anyone guard the top floor, worrying if it were in there shoe but the various alarms in the place makes it difficult to infiltrate without proper knowledge of it." Valerie noted while keeping a scan on everything.

"Then why did we not trigger any alarm or alert anyone of our presence?" Shino asked as she took the g-belt off and land near the two as their teammates follow behind.

"Several of our gears mostly likely disabled it, we did deployed some drones to temporarily disable any alarm to not spook anyone here, Felix disable our cloaks off no need to hide anymore." Daniel orders before he walks over to the left and activates his thermal and x-ray visors.

"Roger that, just give me a few seconds." He says, the minor sound of something turning off was slightly heard by them just as everyone finally entered the hallways.

"Any signs of our captain?" Takeo asked towards Hayato who raised a hand and pointed over to where Daniel was standing and says.

"He's that way on the 9th door to the left, four maids are currently attending to his wounds and several standing by one of them likely being the head maid from the human physiology and age difference I am receiving from my gear right now." Hayato replied.

"Let's move then."

"Copy that."

(Back at Itami)

One of the maids air suddenly twitch straight as the head maid noticed this and proceeded to ask.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked after noticing the sudden shift of action towards the alerted maid who touched her ears to listen closely for a moment before proceeding to give out an answer to the head maid.

"I'm detecting several heavy footsteps heading to our direction they don't seem to be in a hurry with the way they move towards our direction." The maid as the head only smiled knowing who it was.

"Should we deal with them, mam?" One of the maid asked with a few strands of hair that has actual serpent like head moving, the head maid shook her head and says.

"No, let them in, master Itami people have finally arrive most likely to get him." She ordered out as the maids nodded and two of them went hold the door handle and pulled it open.

"Captain are your oka-eh?" Shino lightly shouted as she comes in along with her team before coming to a halt and be then left surprise at the sight she was seeing.

"Huh? Oh hey guys glad you could make it though what's with the camo paint on your faces? " Itami awkwardly says and the asked after seeing his teammates entering the room all while waving his left hand.

"Is that what your getting to say after making us all think that you almost got killed and have us come here to go full on black spec ops Itami?" Valerie deadpan as she and her team enters the room, Itami nervously chuckled seeing them especially what Valerie said.

"Well Itami I don't know what to say, should I pity your for your terrible luck or be jealous to see you get service but such hot maids?" Hayato joked much to Valerie dismay about the situation as it got him another jab this time from Felix.

"Ow! Really bro? What the hell was that far?" He winces again while looking at Felix with a slight glare on his face that is hidden from everyone view through the still tight-sealed helmet of his.

"Can't you read the mood right now Hayato?" Felix questions while pointing discreetly towards the entire room that is displaying an awkward silence at the moment.

=================================

Meanw within a private meeting room was Pina glaring towards her two knights the very same one that had put her in the current mess that will bring not only a severe consequences to her but along with the entire empire itself if she doesn't find a way to resolve it.

She brought her two knights in their in order for them to receive their punishment and to deal with the consequences of their action that is now threatening their safety and giving too much fear and anxiety for Pina to imagine what are the JSDF reaction to the attempt hostage on their officer.

"Panache, Bozes what you both did was inexcusable for an imperial knight, you attack an officer of the Japanese Self Defense Force had you added an officer of the UNSC this would become more than just a political nightmare than we would could have imagined." She sharply says towards her two knights that was currently looking down in shame.

With no courage to look up to their leader they continue to stand their in silence and carefully wait their princess judgement upon them as Pina continued to admonish them for their actions, one sentence after another.

"What would you think they'll do if they have heard the terrible hospitality and mistreatment you have given to Lord Itami. Not only that you risk his life but almost ended up killing the man, do you both have any idea what could have happened had he truly died?!" She nearly shouted at the end of her angry rant but manage to hold back from doing so.

As her subordinate winces and look even more ashamed at hearing her words as they couldn't justify or retort against her as everything she said was absolutely clear, the way they have acted poorly when they found out who he is rather than just cautiously and carefully held him until they realize who it is was definently bad decision on their part.

"These people had fought off against a horde of flame dragons on their own, with little to now casualty and even killed them just imagine what would've happened if they set this upon us?" She asked before angrily giving them the answer.

"They would wipe us all off, annihilate the empire as if it was paper being burned casually by anybody!!!" It was clear just how mad she was with their action as her expression showed it well, veins almost look like popping of her forehead as she try to calm herself down.

"I am sorry your highness all I can say is that I have poorly acted and I have no excuse to what we have done." Bozes confesses while slightly looking up to stare at the princess who sighed hearing her words as Pina slump down onto the seat behind her.

A moment of silence fell on them as Pina thought of something for several seconds before deciding to speak again. "Which is why the responsibility of fixing this mess would go to you Bozes."

"Wha-." Surprise for a moment she tried to speak bit was cut off before she could even start speaking. "Your are going to make sure that he forgets what you both have done to him as such you offer yourself to that man." Pina finish.

Bozes had a look of disbelief etched on her expression as Pina stared at her with a slightly sorry look on her eyes but was quickly replaced with a firm determination to fix the mess she'd cause.

"Your majesty you can't be serious about this?" Panache asked and then protested with shock and in disbelief of what she heard as she stare at the princess as if she had gone crazy.

"Yes I am, Panache, I want this problem to be resolved and it is within her responsibility to fix it herself as she had been the one to cause it herself." Pina sharply replied as she stares at Bozes.

"I know it's degrading and me forcing you to do such act is humiliating but what choices do we have to make him forgive you after the treatment you have inflicted, upon him?" Pina asked at the end.

Bozes stood silent as she clenches her fist at hearing the princess's words, but knew what she said was right, it's not like the man would just forgive them by asking sorry and wave it off like nothing happen.

But to go to the point that she must offer herself just shows how desperate the princess is right now with the mess she had personally cause, Bozes was a loyal knight to the princess and would do anything to serve and protect her.

Even it means sacrificing her pride and dignity as a noble daughter and a young maiden she would do no matter how humiliating and insulting it may be for her, it is her highness order and she must obey to the end.

"I-I understand your highness, as a noble born daughter who swore an oath to protect the realm I w-will do what must be done for the sake of the empire." She answers while stuttering a bit as Pina nodded though the sorry look she had says that even she didn't want to take this option had the situation been better.

=================================

"Private Takeo Kurata, 21 years old and still single, p-p-please t-to meet you m-mam." Takeo nervously says while stuttering towards a cat-eared maid who looked slightly confuse at his actions.

"Oy, brat your going to only give a bad impression to the woman if you don't stop shaking like a leaf and acting like a teenager who's asking for a date with his crush." Daniel called out to the side as he sat there with the others as they converse with the maids.

"What a fascinating hair, do they shed? Like normal snakes or they just act like regular hair?" Emilia asked over to a medusa maid who giggled at the sight of her fascination to her hair.

"Yes they do shed normally, though it's more of a pain in the head to deal with as bits and pieces often get stuck on my hair." She replied.

"Wow you've really jump over at such a high place?" A bunny maid this time ask while leaning over Hayato chest who nodded and replied.

"Yep the highest I've jump down from, though I did had to deal with several Ursas below as I apparently landed on a nest of them, bit they weren't hard to deal with." Nonchalantly says all the while almost smiling like an idiot at the pairs of melons he was feeling on his chest.

"Yeah they weren't but you are having a hard time on not getting distracted by those melons of her Felix whispered besides him as Hayato almost sputtered at the sight of him grinning.

"Shut it Felix, aren't you in the same position as I am." Hayato retorted as Felix shrug with a smile on his face as he replies.

"I hold no shame for it, thus the lord shall reward me gracefully." He replied with a straight face all the while being surrounded by two maids of wolfish nature much to Hayato grieving heart.

"Mm this tea taste good, quite an interesting ingredients you are using." Valerie commented with a smile as she sips the tea given to her.

"Thanks it's a home made tea found in my home town you should come visit, the elders there create several variety that you might like." An elf maid spoke this time.

"Dang it how could I loss again." Shino cried out in frustration as she glare at the pieces of cards hovering infront of her as though it was her greatest enemy that she could not overcome and was deliberately mocking her in every way possible a deck of cards can.

"You were playing it wrong again lady Shino, here let me help you." Another maid says as she leans over to help the unfortunate woman who was losing badly to a simple game of cards.

"Looks like everyone enjoying themselves and I don't think were calling off anytime soon." Soichiro commented just besides Itami who nodded in agreement as he lay there almost fully healed thanks to Emilia and Valerie who gave some medical toolkit that had quickly help repair the damage inflicted upon him.

"Yeah, we can it a night out for now and just leave later once the captain is fully recovered." Aizawa one of the other members of their expeditionary force added as Itami hum in agreement before saying.

"Yeah let's just call tonight a intercultural exchange." He replied as the other agreed and they all just enjoy themselves for the night.

Meanwhile outside the room Bozes can be found standing nervously with a different set of clothing, gone was the knightly armor she had worn before, it was now replaced by a semi-thinly veiled purple night gown that almost reveal her skin and underwear beneath it.

Her expression was obviously not a pleasing look as she stared hatefully at the door of the room where Itami is resting and as she recalled the words instructed to her by the princess, she can't help but feel sour of the situation she was in even if she agreed to it.

It was in no way comfortable for her or easy in the slightest especially what she was about to do was something only the most greedy and selfish low-born noble woman and attention seeking w*o*e* that would do anything to get a scrap of power and luxury from men who have the capability to give them such luxury.

"You can't mess this up you have to make him forgot what you both did to him and this problem will be resolved quickly and without no small amount of blood being shed." So were the words exclaimed by her highness to her as humiliating it would be, she must do it for the sake of the empire and it's people.

"Just one night, it will all be over and I can forget about everything that will here." She assured to herself as Bozes exhaled some air for a moment to calm and prepare herself for what was about to do.

With cold determination she slowly step towards the door and reach for one of the handle before slowly opening the door as she went in to greet at the sight of the man awaiting her with a smi-.

"Oy stay still will ya!" One of Itami men called as he held a camera pointing at everyone who briefly looked at it and smiled as a clicking noise sound was heard a second later, everyone resumed to whatever they where doing.

"Damn it Felix quit using your foresight to win the game you cheating bastard!" Came the unexpected words that ruined her train of thought as she turns and look to see that Italy the man she was supposedly task to seduce was not alone.

Instead was greeted with the sight of several armored individuals aside from the maids sitting across the floor or seats, chattering with one another happily, Felix and Hayato could be seen glaring at each other as they stared at a projected game board.

Emilia and Shino were taking a selfie with a group of maids, Valerie and Daniel sipping some tea while observing Takeo attempts to woe and be impressionable to the purple haired cat girl which has but doing so in a funny and almost hilarious way by the look of amusement in their eyes.

Lelei was with Rory as they were eating some food brought in, several others are doing normal things as chat, but the brief opening of the door caught Itami and a few others attention as they turned to be slightly surprise seeing her along with the outfit she wore.

"Well it seems you have a guest that visited you Itami." Daniel commented while observing Bozes facial expression the smile on his face curled even more upwards as though he knew what was going to happen next.

"My oh my, I'd definitely not expect her to wear nightly clothing just to come and apologize to you." Valerie added with her own wicked grin, eye gleaming with anticipation of what's to come.

Meanwhile Itami on the other hand just laugh lightly at their comments not realizing the current mood the woman was in as Soichiro on the other hand slightly facepalm at his action.

"I can already tell where this is going." He muttered to himself as he stared slightly on guard and weary of Bozes who's upper facial was slowly being covered by her hair, casting a shadow slightly over it, she looks agitated and one wrong word may trigger her. 

"Yeah what's with those clothes she's wearing? they even let her in here? Is did some form of a punishment by the princess that's kinda hilarious." That spelled the doom as a tick mark slightly formed at Bozes leftsided forehead.

"I am the daughter of an imperial noble, does he not even care how much pride and dignity I have to set aside just to lower myself for him." She spoke softly to herself as Daniel team who have high senses only thought of one thing.

"Oh boy/He had definitely f****d/screwed up ths time." Where there collective thoughts as some of them shook their hands and awaited what is about to happen.

And in cue Bozes rushed over to Itami's direction who was still laughing but as she gotten closer he definitely noticed and heard the slightly heavier footsteps as he stops and looked at her, then eyes growing wide in panic as he tried to say something.

"W-Wai-aaaaahhhhhh!!"

*SLAP*

A strong scrwam followed by a loud slap resounded through the castle unkowingly waking or spooking some few people nearby who have heard it, almost believing that it was a ghost out to haunt them or something.

(Timeskip)

"Explain why is his face red and what the hell had happened?" Questioned Pina who almost look like she was going to exploded any second as she stare furiously at Bozes who looked down in shame from the side.

Itami group alongside Daniel and his group stood behind Itami in their gears with helmets on that covered there face completely in comparison to Itami who's face had a red hand print plaster over his left lower cheek that look a bit swollen from the impact of the slap he'd receive several minutes ago.

"It was my fault your highness." She replied which caused her to wince when Pina slightly screamed in anger and frustration at realizing what she'd done.

"Grraaahhh! Dear gods how the hell do I explain this?" She explained to herself while clamping her hands onto her head in frustration at what Bozes had done to worsen the situation for her, luckily Soichiro was smart to know her dilemma and step forward slightly to expect.

"Well mam, if you don't mind we could just forget about this, then let us leave and you do whatever you need to do." He proclaim as Itami and the others nodded in agreement since despite the slight harm caused to Itami it's not that bad she might think since they were well aware that it was just an accident.

"They say that don't mind about the incident and just forget about it as they'll just leave and you can do what you believe needs to be done."Lelei interpreted for them as unlike Daniel's group who perfectly understood their language, most of Itami group do not.

However Pina see things otherwise as when she heard this, she interpreted it as them being polite and are actually angry deep inside they simply did not want to show this to her, which spiked her already existing fears of what they might say to their superiors.

"No! Why don't we have breakfast and talk this out? Get to know other better an-" as she rapidly talks to try and convince them it was Hayato turn to cut her off as he speak.

"We appreciate the hospitality and offer your giving us your highness but we unfortunately must return home as there will be an important meeting between our respective governments." Hayato explaind to the agitated princess.

"M-Meeting?" She asked with a slightly shaky voice as Hayato nodded whilst Takeo spoke soon after he'd finished as he adds in his own explanation into the conversation.

"Sir Daniel is correct your majesty, our captain over here must also return as he being called back to report to the higher ups back at base." He added as Lelei was quick to translate it for them.

"He is saying that aside from the importang meeting between their delegates, lord Itami has been called back to testify to their Senate." Lelei explain to the princess.

"To their Senate?" She questioned in shock as Lelei nodded in confirmation which furthered the princess's dread as before being given a reply she'd look at the sorry state Itami face in that was being treated by his teammate Mari.

"It is the reason why they are in a hurry and why only a few of Lord Mikhail officers had been sent to assist here, he is currently back at his home to bring in the delegates that will with Itami own." She replied as the princess visibly freeze as her mind went to overdrive at hearing her words.

"They have senates of their own, not only that both are going to hold an important meeting.....t-that means depending on what they tell them both forces could have their military do something in relation and d-d-do something horrible!" She thought slowly being horrified at the possibility that the slightest mention of this afternoon incident might result in a short and quick death of their Empire in response to her knights action.

"Wait!" She suddenly exclaimed as everyone look at her in confusion at the sudden action she was showing.

"I-I like t-t-to come with y-you in order to meet and apologize to your leader." She exclaims much to everyone's confusion as they all look at each other and then back at her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What?" Came the answer after half a minute of silence from Itami who look at her in bewilderment and slight surprise watched on his expression.

(Timeskip)

"And that's what happened." Hayato finish explaining towards Mikhail who just arrive back from their main base alongside the delegate that they will be bringing as a large aircraft eas park just at the front entrance of the count mansion.

Itami vehicle were currently being loaded onto the hanger bay of the heavy transport that was big enough to fit 8 abraham tanks and 12 apc vehicles into yet still capable enough to fit a few hundreds of infantry, weapons, artillery pieces and supplies without getting cramped up.

It was early in the morning after the talk they had with the princess they've agreed to bring her with them after talking to their superiors, they decided to stay at the place for the night and just leave by tomorrow morning.

"That definitely explained the few bits of bandages on Itami's neck and arms." Ivan muses besides Mikhail as Baltazar hummed in agreement.

"So what did the Marshall say?" Valerie asked over to the side with Eliza and Emilia who are wearing a different set of armor that is more integrated to their clothes to almost look like it was an ornament attached to it but the small lines and hues was a sign it wasn't ordinary and highly advance.

"Command decided that we'd be part of the delegate as we have more contact with one of the high ranking members of the nation here and also act as a representative to them." Mikhail explains.

He wore his own custom set of uniform-armor with a thick nanosteel plating blended to it that and the back shoulder mounted weapons fabrication gear and spacial-vault pack attached.

"That explains this special ops gear they have given, command is really being overcautious in our meeting with Itami earth." Felix exclaims as he look at his clothing.

"No kidding we look like some bunch of elite super assassins, which kinda reminds me of that game my nephew plays what was it called again? Ah, I remember it's Assasins Creed 7: Secrets Of Mars." Sullivan muses.

The others wouldn't disagree with how they look they whore a heavy plated long coat with hood covering their tight sealed helmets but it's appearance will make most think they are lightly armored.

"Wouldn't surprise me if several of the scientist where fan of it and based it off of that 1970s game I mean it has a new 3rd virtual-based version and the designs put to it kinda make you look cool." Felix replies.

"Alright that's enough talking, we still have some delegates to escort, ladies and gentlemen let me introduce you to our VIPs this is miss Louise D'neour and mister Felipe Lysion El'reo, we'll be guarding them for the remainder of our time in Japan." Mikhail exclaims and introduces to the rest of the team as they all look at the two well suited individuals.

"Pleasure to be with you all, hopefully we can all get along with each other during our trip their." Louise says as the others nodded and then look at Felipe who shortly spoke.

"Yes a pleasure as well to join you all, I do apologize but time is off the essence we still have a meeting with the JSDF government so we can finish introduction later." He says as the rest just nodded.

"Well your right and speaking of her highness and entourage they seem to be ready to leave." Eliza informs as she and the rest turned to see Pina wearing what is their version of a ambassadors clothing as they look in awe and fascination at the large craft before them.

"Alright you know what to do, be polite and don't agitate them in the slightest the same could be said once we arrive at Itami homeland." He informed them with some seriousness added to his tone as he vanish and reappear behind the transport cockpits.

"Yes, sir." They all exclaim except the delegates of course as they where already heading to their seats inside the craft after excusing themselves.

(Itami and co)

"HQ said to be polite with them and do whatever we must to make them feel welcome." Soichiro informs as Itami grumbled in slight acknowledgement.

"Yeah, yeah I know just be sure to tell them what our ETA is." Itami says as he looks around the hanger bay they were in before looking to see Mikhail on the second floor sending some signals.

"And be sure to have everyone ready will be leaving now." Itami added as he waves a nod at Mikhail who nodded back in return before turning away.

"Set a course to Alnus hill pilot."

"Copy that sir." The aircraft was lifted off from the ground it stranded on as the people looking as they wave in goodbye and in return Itami and Mikhail team wave back at them from the windows.

"Princess." Bozes called out while looking at the window of the aircraft as they found themselves seated on the 3rd floor of the hanger bay where much better view was being given to them.

"I am fine Bozes just fascinated that's all." Pina said as she saw the steel drake like carriage they were flew up onto the air before breaking the sound barrier.

As the princess look around below she noticed the many soldiers dress in the usual armor they wore during their arrival on Italica but noticed that Mikhail group in particular wore something different.

Along with the several vehicles and equipments line across the first floor, the second floor however has large long cylinder devices with complex part as it's long nose could be found outside aka turrets.

"We're arriving at our destination your highness please be ready." Lelei not far away says which surprises the princess when she heard this.

"Already? How can we move so fast?" She asked to herself which was heard and answered by Lelei.

"You would find that Lord Mikhail and Lord Itami worlds sociert are far advance and much more older than in comparison to ours." She replied just as they spotted Mikhail walking.

"Unidentified aircraft heading our please respond and identify yourselves." Chattered from Eliza comms as she turn to look at Mikhail.

"Colonel, we receiving message from the JSDF to identify ourselves." She informs after hearing the message.

"Hmm, hand it over to Itami they'll be able to let us enter." He order as Eliza nods and transfers the call to Itami.

A few seconds later Eliza nodded towards Mikhail who turns to look at them and said.

"Princess please follow us we're landing on Itami base in just about a few seconds." He informed as Pina nods with Bozes and Lelei following her as they went down.

*Bang* *Bang*

The sound of explosion caught the 2 womans attention as they look from a window and see soldiers shooting on some training dummies.

"What are those staffs? They look similar to lord Mikhail forces uses but different are they using magic? Is every soldier a wizard here?" Pina ask as she wasn't able to fully witness the normal weapons used by the UNSC as most of her attention back at Italica was caught by the planes, tanks, mechs beating the living daylights out of the bandits.

"No, mam those our what they call rifles one of many weapon every soldier in their army uses in combat." She answers.

"Those are weapons?" Lelei nodded in confirmation as she answers again.

"Yes, similar to those of lord Mikhails world they both don't use magic and although similar they work on different principle, theirs rely a small amount fire through a cylinder launching a small rock that fly at high speed." She added much to the princess's shock.

"And every soldier in their army holds those?!" She questioned as Lelei nodded again.

"Yes it's a basic part of their teachings, taught and refined after many centuries of conflict." Now that definitely made the princess terrified a bit as she realized just how devastating and much more dangerous it was compared to regular and enchanted swords, spears, and bows.

"They don't even need to be in the proximity of their enemies to take them out." She says as Lelei nodded in agreement before replying.

"It is the reason why the Imperial army fell so quickly though those who have fought in Arcadia were the ones who've met a far worse fate compared to Alnus." Lelei says just as they reach the first floor and soon witness tanks and other vehicles moving around.

"They wield the same might as those of lord Mikhails yet entirely differently, they really are people from another world....why are they here? What do they want from us?" She asked at the end.

"The empire stepped on a leviathans next and it is the cause of why they've unleash their military upon your empire." She answers as this caused go Bozes glared at her and says.

"Mind your manners girl, do not speak so lightly when the Empire is on the precipes of collapse." She threatened bit Lelei was unfazed by this and replies.

"My ties rose where it pleases knight, we've never answer to the empire." She retorted before turning away and follow Mikhail who was heading over to his troops.

"I suppose you can rule a nation by force but you can't control what they think." She says with a sigh as she follow them along with her knight.

"Lord Itami excuse me but since we are here maybe we can no-." Pina tried to say however was cutoff as Itami spoke.

"Sorry princess I still have some report to give to the higher ups so I'm in a bit if a hurry but Second  Lieutenant Soichiro here can tour you around the base, anyway I have to go bye." He rapidly says as he nearly sprinted as he went down and head to a different direction leaving the princess behind speechless.

"Are you alright princess?" Bozes asked when she noticed her being downcast the moment Itami ran away, something Mikhail and his team knew why and can't help but chuckle.

"I'm fine just missed the chance to tell that we are peaceful." She replied before turning around to follow Mikhail and his team along with the delegates.

As the ramps of the transport slowly opened, they were greeted by several soldiers line up in two size along with 2 high ranking officers stand waiting for them at the bottom.

They all slowly walk down to meet with the people below as Louise and Felipe were escorted by Mikhail and his own officers down.

"Greetings I am Lieutenant General Hazama of the JSDF, apologize if we aren't welcoming as our government is still preparing for our meeting back at Japan." Hazama says while introducing himself while bowing as Mikhail delegates did the same as a sign of respect and courtesy to them.

"That's is alright General, we apologize ourselves as we're the only who have been sent here as government is still dealing with some issue before they can properly send a few others here to meet with your people." Louise explains perfectly japanese as Hazama seem not surprise at this.

"Well done please follow me, standing here isn't the place to talk to have some rest first, we'll have your escort to Japan ready in an hour just making sure that no trouble would be caused during your stay there, I am sure you and her highness over there have some important to talk to before you go." Hazama informs as Louise and Felipe nod and then at Pina.

"Of course please lead the way." Felipe says as they group soon enough leave and head to somwhere else followed by Mikhail and his team.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N: expect next chapter to be a special one just as I have showed a short version in one of my previous chapter, and if you have all finally come to a decision to the question I had at the top if not I'll have the vote open for a week before the deadline as any vote outside it won't be counted, anyways 'll see you all next time, Author Out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.6K 160
Elise has die from car crash and got a soul transported to Absolute!Creator by one of the God Mistake Glitch will give you 5 wish. Also Welcome to th...
93.7K 2.1K 14
How I die? Blame Truck-kun for that. I got reincarnated by the god of the world I'm going to, which happened to be an Otome Game.
238 0 6
Being reincarnated into another world is one thing, but being reincarnated into a video game that you've played before or heard of isn't something to...
256 11 35
An unfortunate death. An invitation to another world. A new life with infinite possibilities but it comes with a few conditions. Will the protagonist...