Marriage? (Hopekook fic)

By Bottomhobislove07

Jeon jungkook is a alpha who is a CEO of a very big company named Jeon corporation is Known for being very su... More

Discription
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
Happy belated Birthday 🎉
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21(FINAL)

CHAPTER 9

1.3K 79 20
By Bottomhobislove07

NEXT DAY

6:30 AM

Hoseok woke up with the sound of Jimin's cry, that made Hoseok jolt up from bed when he saw Jimin crying loudly on the floor on a carpet.

Hoseok quickly got out of bed and picked Jimin up, trying to make him quit after some Jimin stopped crying and quickly fell asleep.

Then Hoseok checked if he was hurt somewhere but no, he was fine.

"Thank God, he didn't fall on a hard surface or from a high distance"

Hoseok said to him self, there was not that distance between his bed and floor and also because he had a fluffy carpet on his floor so that is why Jimin was not hurt and was crying because of sudden jump.

He thanked god but hissed when he suddenly felt pain in his last two fingers when he was going to join his hands together, thankfully his other fingers weren't hurt that much last night and just sighed.

"This day is going to be quite bad i think" he said to himself and cursing his luck.

He wants to go early today at work because it was his last day at work.

He went to the kitchen and washed his one  hand that wasn't hurt and started to make a simple breakfast that he can make with his one hand with not much difficulty or his so called parents going to hurt him again.

(........)

Yeah today is Sunday and Jungkook is ready to go to his brother's restaurant or you can say where Hoseok work.

Well right now he is at the office and three or four hours later will be lunch break then he is  going to his brother's restaurant.

He was really excited to see Hoseok, he was grinning like a baby with his bunny tooth.

So cute 🥺🤧

"Jung Hoseok now i am going to know that you are really a good person and perfect life partner for me or you are just a liar and a person with a fake facade that cannot be a perfect life partner for me or for anyone! Haha" He said to himself.

        ★★★⭐★★★

When Hoseok finished cooking he served it on the dining table and went to his room with a plate of food in his hand as fast as he can before his parents see him.

When he reached his room he peaked a little bit through his door and saw his father opening their room's door then both of them (his mother and father) entered kitchen.

Hoseok closed his door and started to eat his breakfast, he hadn't had any dinner last night so he was really hungry but he didn't eat that much for breakfast.

When Hoseok finished eating his food, Jimin was still sleeping.

He went to the kitchen slowly and saw there was no one and all the dirty dishes were in the sink he sighed in both relief and tiredness cause his parents went to work and left dishes for him to wash, his hand was injured because of them at least least they could have cleaned their own, he just sighed cursing at his existence.

And started to wash the dishes or you can say tried to wash the dishes.

Suddenly someone knocked on his door "who would be? What if it's my mother and father on the door but why back but why would they knock on the door then, they usually just enter inside there must be some one else at the door? Yeah!"  he said to himself and went to open the door.

"Hello hobi hobi! Good morning!" And he was greeted by a cheerful Mark " hello! Good morning!" Hoseok also greeted him back with the same cheerfulness while thanking God in his mind that his parents didn't came back.

"But Mark what are you doing here?" Hoseok asked Mark "well i am here to pick you up so that we can go to work together but hobi tell me hobi what and how it happened with your fingers hah?" Mark asked him, checking his hands when he saw bandaged while sitting on couch.

"Oh it's just that while i was cleaning my flower vase last night it slipped out of my hands and shattered so i was just trying to pick them up with my hand and it got injured pretty badly." He explained his lie to Mark who believed him pretty fast.

"Oh i will wash dishes first then after that i will get ready and we will go together at work okay?" Hoseok said to him as soon as he got up from the couch Mark held him back and made him sit on couch "oh Hoseok your hand is injured no need to do dishes, i will do it instead of you and go take shower! Ok?" Mark said to him Hoseok tried to stop him many times but then he quite and let Mark do the dishes and he went to his room.

When Hoseok entered his room, he saw that Jimin was fully awake and immediately smiled then he picked Jimin up and gave him bath it wasn't that hard to give him bath for Hoseok then he picked Jimin up and put on his bed and then Hoseok started to wrap him in fluffy towel that made him looks like a cute baby burrito and showered his whole face with affectionate kisses.

Then Hoseok went to the bathroom again to do a bath.

FEW MINUTES LATER

After Mark finished doing dishes he was sitting on the couch looking through his phone waiting for Hoseok to finish showering.

It was 8:30 AM and Mark usually went to work early but today he wanted to go with Hoseok so he already told Jin that he is going to be late because he will go to Hoseok's home to pick him up and thank God that he came here because he was able to help Hoseok.

After Hoseok finished showering with some difficulty, he changed his bandage It was also tough because he was doing it himself then he covered his body with a bathrobe then he did some skin care and wore his outfit which was also really tough and went to Mark.

" Oh Hoseok finally you are ready and you look cute as always, oh! and I cleaned all the dishes" Mark said to him "thank you so much! Mark but could you please help me with putting Jimin his clothes on? Please!" Hoseok asked Mark with his puppy eyes "of course  why not! I am your friend Hoseok you know i will always help you, so you can always tell me if need any help and no need to say please okay" Mark said to him and helped him with Jimin.

When Hoseok and Mark put clothes on Jimin he started crying because of hunger and hobi started to feed him.

"Thank you so much Mark" Hoseok thanked Mark "it's my pleasure hoseok" Mark said to him, then Hoseok picked his wallet, phone and a side bag then they locked the door.

"Oh! Jimin fell asleep again and pretty fast " Hoseok said when he saw Jimin asleep while milk was still coming from his nipples but then suddenly Jimin opened his eyes and latched again, "oh i think it was a misunderstanding, hehe" Hoseok said while giggling and Mark smiled at his cuteness.

And then they started to walk towards their work place.

      ✿♡ ♡ ♡💜♡ ♡ ♡✿         

Please don't forget
to vote and comment 🙏🏻💜

Hobi looks very cute and fluffy 🤧😙

🤡😆

So cute!! 🥺😔🤧

👀

🌚🌝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46K 63
When two hearts meet and one word connects them. "Dada!" The life of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk, and the babies that brighten up their days. Th...
59.5K 2.6K 68
Jeon Jungkook was a happy Omega with loving parents and a love filled life. He was happy with the small things in life, but then he entered Kim Taehy...
75K 4.8K 28
Jeon Jungkook is the alpha of his bear pack and that takes up all his time, He's always been taught his life as a leader should be pack first and se...
44.2K 2.6K 19
SUMMARY: "He's the one who drugged Mr. Jeon." she spat accusing him. "Believe me I didn't do anything! She's lying to all of you!" Jimin tried his be...