Ishq Hai Marham : Shakhi shot...

By Thisisasraa

One shots on Mr. Shaurya Sabherwal & Mrs. Anokhi Shaurya Sabherwal. A compaign sometimes filled with happine... More

โ˜…Parallel universeโ˜…....

895 85 54
By Thisisasraa

"There's a place beyond this human feelings,
We will meet there to complete our story.....AGAIN."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning, Shaurya was the first one to wake up. As soon as he woke up he saw one of the most beautiful sight which every "madly-in-love" husband desires to watch. There she was sleeping peacefully with white bedsheet tied around her.

Last night was indeed fun. It was not that they haven't had intimate moments before but last night his wife was in full dominating zone. He had never seen her this bold. He somewhere knew she can be bold if needed but he always thought, in bed he has to take the control.

But the girl right next to him, proved him wrong last night, and know she is sleeping peacefully. As far as he loves to watch her sleeping but he has to wake her up because he don't want to leave without listening her and adore her beauty.

So he tried to wake her up unknown to the fact that she is already awake , pretending to be sleeping.
He leans down-

"Good morning wifeyyy." he whispered in her ears. She slightly opened her eyes to see him and closing again pretending to be asleep which didn't get unnoticed by Shaurya.

"Wifey yaarr firse nahi. I'm going and that's final. Tum mere sath aise nahi kar sakti." he knew , she heard but didn't move. There he wanted to plan babies with her and his big baby is showing tantrums.

"See wifey, agar tum uthi nahi aur phir tumhara dar sach ho gaya toh baad mein mat kehna ki tum mujhse baat nahi kar paayi." he said in a stern voice unconscious of what he just said.

"SHAURYA!!" she woke up with jerk , taking him in a tight hug possible. Her scream got his senses back somehow and he realised what he just said.

"No Anokhi, I didn't mean it that way. I'm so sorry. But nothing will happen trust me . I've been a pilot since past 5 years. You are just worried nothing else. Don't be scared, we will do tomorrow's breakfast together." he said breaking the hug, setting her strands behind her ears, giving her a small smile.

"Tum bohot gande ho, kuch bhi bolte rehte ho mai tumse baat nahi karungi jaao." she said with tears in his eyes.

"Areyyy sorry babaaa galti ho gayi maaf kardo ab nahi karunga ... pakka!" He said with puppy eyes.

"Mai baba nahi Anokhi hun" she said faking anger, making him chuckle at her antics as he pulled her in his embrace.

Don't know why, but the time Anokhi came to know about his next flying schedule she's stopping him. It's not her! She never did that before. It was the first time she's been worried about this thing. But Shaurya, giving her all the hopes possible, got up from the bed and heads towards the washroom.

She also got up from the bed wearing her nightgown. She took out his uniform and kept it on the bed. She keeps on looking at the uniform and that unwanted, feeling was coming again and again. She tried brushing off the thoughts but all in vein. She goes to to kitchen to prepare breakfast so that she can distract herself.

****

Sometime later, Shaurya came out the washroom and saw the breakfast plate on the table but Anokhi was nowhere to be found.
He quickly wears his uniform and as soon as he was going to step outside the room, She enters.

"Where were you?" He asks.

"In the kitchen." She replies not looking at him.

"Ha but you prepared the breakfast already."

"l was preparing this." She said showing him the "dahi - cheeni" bowl.

"Anokhiiii meri jaan, yeh meri pehli flight nahi hai!" He states it letting out a small laugh.

"Shaurya mujhe kuch nahi pata bas tumhe ise khana hai nahi toh mai tumhe jaane nahi dungi." She replied stubbornly.

"Tum kitni ziddi ho na wifeyy... Acha theek hai mai kha lunga but pehle breakfast kar lete hain mujhe bohot tez bhook lagi hai." He says with a pout while picking up a banana.

"Mr. Sabherwal, Maine itni mehnat se breakfast banaya hai aur tum banana kha rahe ho... Seriously??" She states with a fake
anger.

"Banana is life!" He teases.

"Ohhh! Toh usi se shadi kar leni chahiye thi" She says pulling his leg.

"Next life sweetheart!" He winks.

****

They both came out of the room holding hands.
The Sabherwal family was already waiting for them.

"Thank God bhai you came out! I thought you're going to leave without meeting us." Yash said in a teasing tone.

"Yash, now he's a married man! It's okay if he
forgets us! He has a legit reason for that." Shaan papa joins him.

"Bang on Dad!"

"Ab agar aap logo ka ho gaya ho toh, Yash mujhe tu airport pe drop kar dega?" He said ignoring their sarcastic comments.

"Yes Bhai! Lekin usse pehle bhabhi ko ache se bye bol diya na ? Kuch bacha toh nahi?" He said leaving no stone untouched in teasing them.

"YASH!" Kanchan shouted from the room.

"Stop teasing them and drop Shaurya Bhaiya to the airport. He's getting late. If he won't reach today on time, how would he come back to his wife tomorrow on time?"
Kanchan also teased him.

"Okay Mai jaa raha hun. Y'll keep continue with your teasing session." Shaurya tried sound irritated. But he was also enjoying it. After a long time his entire family is happy.

"Okay okay! Serious. Aap sabse mil-lo mai bahar wait karta hun." Yash said picking up
the key from the key rack.

He took blessing from Shaan and aastha and they both leave for their room, giving the privacy to the not so newly married couple.

"Till tomorrow's breakfast Wifey!" He says cupping her face and kissing her temple.

"I'll wait Hubby!" She said giving a peck on his lips. 'The bold Anokhi"

"Sharm karo wifeyy... Kisine dekh liya toh? Tumse control toh hota nahi hai, afterall tumhara husband hai hi itna hot ki tum apna control kho deti ho." He said in order to lighten up her mood. She gives a small smile in return.

"Come soon!" She only able to speak that.

"Main bas yun gaya aur yun aaya." He gave her a side hug and left.

****

Four hours but the fear is building up so strong. She is trying hard not to think about anything negative. But she's failing miserably. Her heart is constantly saying one thing only. Something wrong is going to happen. And moreover Shaurya forgot to eat 'dahi-cheeni' , adding more into the fear.

****

After half an hour, Yash came shouting. Everybody gathered in the hall.

"Yash why are you shouting? What's wrong?" Shaan was the first one to answer.

"Yash!" Anokhi got alarmed.

"What happened?" She asks.

"Hijacked." He was only able to speak this word.

Everybody's world shattered down.

"Ya-yash thi - this is not the time to jo-joke. Tell him papa not to joke about these things." Anokhi said not believing him.

Kanchan by then was already crying. Yash came to Anokhi trying to comfort her and giving her the slightest hope possible.

"Maaa! Why are you crying? Shaurya is very strong. Nothing will happen to him." She said trying to console aastha who was crying profusely, that might console her own self.

"Yash how do you know?" Shaan asked.

"One of my friends is in media and he came to
know about it so he told me." Yash says.

"You please keep on taking updates from him, I'll ask the police commissioner about the progress." Shaan said while dialing the number.

****

Six hours to that news and no one knows about what's happening. Yash is firmly holding both his mom's and Bhabhi's hands. Comforting them.
Anokhi somewhere knew, today, nothing is going to be in their favour but she was still trying hard to fight with those feelings and stay positive.

****

And after two hours, the most not so awaited news came, out of 2000 people 900 people are being rescued safely and from the rest 1300, 700 are badly injured and 600 can't be saved. And the two pilots also can't be saved.

She forgot to breathe. This can't be happening. No. She can't deal with it again. She can't loose him. How badly she wishes it to be a nightmare and someone would wake her up before anything more happens. But no. She was awake. She can hear all the chaos around her. She can feel her mom-in-law crying, her brother-in-law devastated and father-in-law broken.

"He promised!" She could only murmur those
words. She again felt she was betrayed. But this time betrayal was by destiny. The destiny which brought them together, can't break them apart to the level they can't ever meet again.

"Bhabhi!" Someone said.

"Yash! Shaurya promised me. He'll come back. He told me to wait for him." She was repeating his words.

He never lies to her. He always keeps his promises. Because both of them know the value of promises. And moreover he loves her more than anything, he can't leave her like this. He just can't.

Yash did nothing but hugged her in a comforting
manner, and there, she broke down.

****

Few Days later...

She got a letter. Someone gave her telling, he was asked by Shaurya to give it to his wife when he was breathing his last. In all these days, she didn't get a chance to read it. He kept his promise of, 'you'll be in my mind till my last breath!' Shaurya Sabherwal, the
man of his words.

She unfolds it and starts reading...

"Your fear just came true wifey.. I don't have
much time to write and ironically I can't even
say I'll tell other things when we'll meet.
Because this too seems a little impossible right now. Anokhi you've always been a strong woman. You brought me out of my darkness. Now you've to do the same for yourself. You can't stop living wifeyy and you should not! Anokhi, hum pehle hi der se mile aur ab toh bahot hi zyada der ho gayi.. but you know in next life, we'll meet sooner, we'll live everything we've missed in this life. Our girlfriend- boyfriend phase, best friend phase and finally husband - wife phase and I want my kids there. The count is not going to end in any chance wifey! And right now, if a concept like parallel universe exists, we are happy there leading a blissful life. And we're having our breakfast, which I promised to you. Anokhi, I might right now sound possessive or selfish but please stay Mrs. Shaurya Sabherwal only. Live your life. Stay happy always and most importantly take care of yourself kyuki ab main nahi honga tumhara khayal rakhne ke liye. This is my only wish. And you've to fulfil my LAST Wish. You know, I know that you won't be able to forget me but yaad kuch aise rakhna ke tumhare jeene ke kaam aa saku! Until next life Mrs. Shaurya Sabherwal because in a parallel universe my wifey is waiting for me at the breakfast table.

Captain Shaurya Sabherwal signing off..

And she folds the letter attaching it with a saat vachan frame and smiled looking at it with tears in her eyes.

THE END.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

No chappals please.🙊

Life is not a fairytale. It never goes according to us. We humans, always loose the battle in front of life :")

And Emotional stories are my fvrts soo...🤭

Please ignore grammatical & spelling errors, as proof reading wasn't done for this chapter.

I'm waiting for your reviews on this shot!
Honest reviews please ... Whether it is good or bad, I'll try to improve my mistakes next time🤍.

Until next time.
Thankoo for reading<333.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 32.9K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
3.9M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
1M 48.2K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
377K 43.9K 28
"๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’”, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–" ...