𝓙𝓪𝓱𝓲𝓻 ۵

By freepoohshiesty

𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓢𝓲𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓳𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓮, 𝓹𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷... More

𝓲
𝓲𝓲
𝓲𝓿
𝓿
𝓿𝓲
𝓿𝓲𝓲
𝓿𝓲𝓲𝓲
𝓲𝔁
𝔁
𝔁𝓲

𝓲𝓲𝓲

1.1K 46 8
By freepoohshiesty

𝓓𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓪𝔂𝓿𝓪 𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓲 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓼
ʚ‎‏ ͜ ̩͙ ︵ ̩͙ ୨ ♡ ୧ ̩͙ ‏︵ ̩͙ ͜ ɞ

"I don't know what the fuck he's taking about, stupid ass I told you what the fuck it was." I try to walk away from Nyrin.

"How you don't know who walking around yo fucking house? Dequayva don't fucking play wit me." He snatches me back by my arm.

"I already told you my parents just brought him home like a stray puppy, I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!" I scream in frustration.

"Don't lift yo voice at me hoe." He pushes me to the ground.

I stand back up and punch him in his mouth. He reacts quickly by pushing me back down and kneeling over me. I scratch at his face while he hits mostly my chest and stomach.

He knows better than to touch my face where my parents can see.

"Nyrin! Get the fuck off of me you fat bitch, I can't breathe!" I yell while still clawing his face and neck.

"Who was he talking about Dequava? He clearly know something I don't!" He puts his weight on me so I can't move.

"Oh my God I'm finna throw up, get off of me." I try to wiggle my way free but he pins my arms to the ground.

"He said HE'S not the one I would be worrying about, what the fuck do that mean Quay? WHO should I be worrying about?" He squeezes my wrists and hands.

I stare at him for a second, letting my spit build up before spitting straight in his face.

"YOU NASTY BITCH!" He hits my face hard as fuck.

I cry after feeling the force set in. Feels like my skull is about to explode.

"Dirty bitch I should kill this hoe." He gets in his car and wipes his face off with a towel.

I scream and cry, holding my face. I'm not a bitch but this shit hurt like helllll. Ole strong ass heffa.

He drives off, out of the ampm parking lot, leaving me on the ground in pain. I reach in my backpack and take my phone out.

I call my daddy and put it on speaker.

"Hel-"

"DADDY NYRIN BEAT ME UP AND LEFT ME STRANDED AT THE GAS STATIONNN!" I break down crying.

"What!?" He raises his voice.

"Hold on, fuck! That lil fuck ass nigga, I'ma kill him! I'm too far out, shit shit shit!" He walks around panicking.

"I'm close to home, I could just walk back." I cry, trying to stand up.

"Nawl, I'ma send somebody just stay there baby holdon!" He hangs up.

𝓙𝓪𝓱𝓲𝓻 𝓛𝓮𝓮 𝓐𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓾𝓼
ʚ‎‏ ͜ ̩͙ ︵ ̩͙ ୨ ♡ ୧ ̩͙ ‏︵ ̩͙ ͜ ɞ

"Who is th-" I answer the new phone.

"You gotta do me a favor." D cuts me off.

"What is it?" I ask.

"You know how to get to ampm? I hope so, my babygirl out there stranded, you gone have to go get here like right na. As quick as you can." He says.

"Yea but ian got no way there." I shrug.

"In the kitchen, the drawer by the trashcan got all the keys in it. Just get one and use one of my cars."

"One of yo cars?" I get up excitedly.

"You can't steal nun of my shit, my wife tracking every single one."

"Yo wife tracks your cars?" I ask confused.

"Don't worry bout that, hurry the fuck up I need ta get ha home and you closest ta ha right na." He hangs up.

I rush downstairs and grab a random key remote thing. I go out in the garage. There's like 6 cars and I know for a fact 2 are gone right now. I press the button and a white rolls Royce lights up.

"Oh shit." I lick my lips, smiling.

・❥・

"Why are you driving my dad's car?" Dequava asks me while sitting on the curb.

"Just get in." I smack my teeth.

She stands up and gets in with a sour facial expression.

"Take me home." She folds her arms, looking out the window.

"Home? Damn I was tryna go to the gym and the mall then do donuts in the homeless shelter parking lot." I say sarcastically.

"L-m-a-o." She makes a dry laugh noise.

"What happened to you?" I look her over in concern.

"Mind your business." She sniffles.

"Fine." I shrug.

An uncomfortable silence progresses until we reach the house. When we finally arrive I park carefully in the garage.

"Thanks." She mumbles.

"Mhm." I nod, getting out.

We walk awkwardly together back into the house. I put the car remote back in the drawer and look at her once again.

"You need help?" I offer.

"I'm good." She denies stubbornly.

"Just c'mon real quick." I walk to the stairs.

I look back surprised to see she's actually following me. I lead her upstairs into one of the many bathrooms.

She sits down on the bathtub while I look under the sink for medical supplies. I find sum alcohol, peroxide, cotton balls, and bandaids.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"Take yo shirt off." I get a face towel and run warm water on it.

"Don't make it sexual." I say after she gives me a 🥴 look.

She chuckles, removing her shirt. I use the towel to wipe up dried blood from her hands and wrists first then her face and neck.

"Did yo boyfriend do this?" I ask.

"Ex boyfriend but yea." She nods.

"All this gone bruise. I hope y'all press charges." I stare at her red chest, trying not to look at her tiddies.

"You don't know my dad. He not pressing shit, that nigga gone die, on my momma." She laughs.

"You can put it back on, it's nothing I can do if there's no cuts." I pour sum alcohol on a cotton ball while she puts her shirt back on.

"I appreciate this you know?" She looks at my eyes while I clean her cuts.

"It's fine." I wave her off.

"Say lil deddy, you gotta girlfriend?" She licks her lips.

"Nah I gotta boyfriend tho." I lie to see her reaction.

She gasps loudly and I laugh.

"Oh you-" She bends her wrist.

"Nawl I'm playing. I just broke up with my girlfriend." I shake my head.

"Why?"

"You ask a lot of questions." I throw the used cotton balls away.

"Why'd you break up with her?" She repeats the question.

"She just a bad girlfriend." I put the stuff back under the sink.

"What'd she do?" She inquiries.

"I feel like she cheating. Ion got no proof but she distant sometimes and goes missing for a few days here and there with dumbass excuses." I shrug.

"Yea she cheatin. I mean maybe she going through something and I'm wrong but that's the shit I pulled on Nyrin and I cheated on him a LOT." She laughed.

"Why'd he put his hands on you like that?" I ask.

"Cuz of what you said, he think I'm fucking somebody else which I am." She says casually.

"Well shit I feel bad, that's my fault." My heart stinks out of guilt.

As many times as my momma got beat up by men in front of me, I always swore I'd never hit a woman. The fact that I caused her to get beat up make me feel fucked up.

"No it's not. He just be waiting on excuses to get physical with me. I'm glad ion gotta put up wit him no mo. But tell me why you said that." She tilts her head to the side.

"I'm prolly wrong but I thought you and Makena was fucking." I admit.

"Me and Makena?" She jerks her head back.

"Hell nah, we just friends. I'm straight bookie." She smiles.

Well maybe I was wrong

"I'm sorry den." I apologize.

"It's fine. For some reason a lot of people think that." She chuckles.

𝓙𝓪𝓱𝓲𝓻
©𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.6K 23
|| 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 ||
802K 43.8K 25
𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹.
215K 8.9K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
216K 6.1K 49
~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩