Soul of Madara Uchiha DXD (Di...

Av MommyArlecchino

In a different timeline, what Madara Uchiha's soul transmigrated into a newborn Rias Gremory. Will Rias stay... Mer

Attack on the Underworld (1/3)
Birth of Rias Gremory (2/3)
Sealed (3/3)
Gremory and Sitri
Do you wish to be strong?

Madara

1.1K 39 10
Av MommyArlecchino

Five years. It's been five long years since Madara has been waiting in the subconscious of Rias's mind. Waiting until she started learning to crawl to finally start to communicate with her. During those five years he learned that he was transported to an alternate universe full of the supernatural, Devils, fallen, and angels alike.

He figured that since he'd be stuck like this until he disappears forever, he'd start training the girl in the way of the Uchiha clan. Yes, she will be the one to continue on the Uchiha Bloodline since his blood now runs through her veins. Not only will she have the power of destruction and the Sharingan, but she is also the nine tails Jinchuriki. A power house she will be.

Since today is Rias's fifth birthday, he will finally reveal himself to her and finally start training her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirzechs slightly opens the door to his little sisters room. He peaks his head in and see's her still fast asleep even though it was almost noon. His wife Grayfia had already come to wake up the young heiress but to no avail.

Rias's long crimson red hair with black streaks was a birds nest. Her limbs sprawn out as she snores peacefully.

'It's her fifth birthday and she's sleeping in? Most kids would be excited at her age.' Sirzechs thought to himself. He steps into the dark room and opens up the curtains letting the sunlight in. He then went over to Rias's bed and gently shook her awake.

"H-huh...?" She tiredly opened her eyes and looked around before trying to fall back asleep. "No no no, don't go back to sleep! You need to wake up." Sirzechs gently says tapping Rias cheek.

"Don... wanna..." Rias mumbles. Stretching out her small limbs before falling back asleep. "Five... more..."

"It's your birthday today."

Rias's eyes snap wide open, she springs out of bed and jumps into her brothers arms.

"That means you can start showing me how to use my magic right? right!" Rias beams. "I wanna be really strong, just like you and father!"

"HAHAHA! Of course I'll teach you! How could I say no to my adorable little sister!" Sirzechs says proudly and swings Rias around.

"Can we start now? Please, please!" She give Sirzechs the puppy dog eyes.

"Uhg! My heart can't take this much cuteness!" He set Rias down and clutched his chest kneeling on the floor. "The great Lucifer, defeated by a mere child!" Sirzechs dramatically lays on the floor with Rias standing above him in triumph.

The room door opens, revealing a beautiful woman in a maid outfit with silver hair in braids and silver eyes. A faint smile formed on her face seeing her husband playing with his little sister Rias.

"Ahem,"

The two red heads turn their heads at the womans direction.

"Hi Grayfia~san!" Rias waved happily.

"Good morning, lady Rias. Your father has requested for both you and lord Sirzechs in the dining room." Said Grayfia.

"Here that Rias, we better get going." Sirzechs says, he picks her up and makes his way out of the room.

"Your going to help me with my magic today right? You promised!"

"Yes, yes. I remembered my promise don't worry." Sirzechs chuckled.

"Wouldn't you rather want to play with Sona or make some friends? Children your age usually aren't obsessed with training like you are Rias."

"I just wanna get big and strong just like you! Father always talks about how much of a prodigy you were when you were little." Rias says as she frowns. "I just wanna show him that I can be great too."

Sirzechs sighs and pats the top of Rias's head.

"Rias, look at me." Sirzechs sets Rias down and kneels. "Don't listen to what father says. Your already amazing as you are. But if you want to continue training then I'll help you with whatever I can." Sirzechs gently pokes his younger sisters forehead.

"You need to find and walk your own path. And don't let anyone stop you! Understood soldier?"

"Yes, Sir!" Rias saluted.

"Right then, we shouldn't let our guests waiting now should we?"

"Right! We must hurry big brother!" Rias holds her arms out for Sirzechs to pick her up. The older Gremory picks up his sister and speeds down the many corridors of the manor. To the maids doing their duties only a streak of red sped passed them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy birthday to you~! Happy birthday to Rias~ Happy birthday to you~!" Everyone sang.

Rias' mother had set down a chocolate cake with red icing that's the same color as the young girls' eyes.

Once Rias blew out her candles and the cake was passed around and eaten, her childhood friend/rival, Sona Sitri was the first give Rias her gift.

"Happy birthday Rias." Sona says and hugs the red head.

"Thank you very much Sona. I really appreciate it." Rias thanked her friend.

"Am I late?" Serafall enters the room with a box neatly wrapped under her arm.

"You made it just in time." Sirzechs says.

"Happy birthday Rias! Your gonna love this!" Serafall says and gives Rias her gift. "Come on open it!"

Rias tears off the wrapping and opens the black box, inside is a sword. It has a black scabbard and matching hilt.

"Woah," Rias gently lifts it up with care and pulls the blade out of it's scabbard. "What's it called?"

"That's Kusanagi, the name means Grass-Mowing Sword and Snake Sword." Serafall explained. "Sona has been telling me about how much you like weapons from the Edo era. She was the one who picked it out so you should really be thanking her."

"You really picked this out for me Sona?" Rias looks at her. Sona lightly blushes and looks to the side.

"Of course!" Sona stammered. "Not only are you my best friend but also my rival. It's only natural that I'd listen and learn about your interests. Besides, I can't have my one and only rival falling behind."

"Huh!? What do you mean by falling behind? I'll have you know that I've been practicing on using my Destruction magic and I have a lot more mana than you do!" Rias pouts.

"You might have more mana but you have no idea on how to use your magic power without draining it in the matter of seconds." Sona says.

Both Sirzechs and Serafall watched their siblings bicker in amusement while the adults smiled watching from a far.

"Looks like those two are getting along splendidly." Lord Sitri says.

"Reminds me of Serafall and Sirzechs way back in the day." Lady Sitri giggles. "It's nice that they're pushing one another to get stronger."

"Indeed, I'm sure that if Sona wasn't around Rias would do nothing but lay around all day." Rias's mother Venelana said.

"By that way, where is Zeoticus? Certain he wouldn't miss his own daughters birthday." Lord Sitri asked.

"He's still working on helping rebuilding everything after the nine tails attack five years ago." Venelana whispered the last part to make sure Rias wouldn't hear.

"Sirzechs, I just got a call from Ajuka. He wants to see us immediately." Serafall says.

"Huh? But I promised Rias that I'd train with her today..." Sirzechs says.

"He says it's really important. It's about the nine tails that we sealed inside of Rias."

"Fine, just let me go and talk to my sister first." Sirzechs goes over to Rias and kneels down.

"Bpig brother! Can we start now? Please!"

"I'm sorry Rias but something came up. I promise, we can train together some other time." He explains and puts his hand on the top of her head.

"You always say that. It's the same thing with father too." Rias says and frowns.

"I know Rias, maybe next time." Sirzechs says ruffling his sisters hair before leaving with Serafall.

"Whatever, I don't need him. I can learn how to control my magic on my own..." Rias runs past her mother, and the Sitri's before going upstairs to her room.

"Stupid Sirzechs! (*sniffs*) Who needs him anyways..." Rias sitting in the corners of her room wiping the tears out of her eyes.

"My dear child," A deep voice says causing Rias to look around.

"Who said that?" She asked to no one specifically.

Her room changed to a small clearing in the middle of a forest the trees and grass are different shades of white and grey as the moon shines red from above into the dark starless black sky.

Rias feels a hand gently touch her shoulder.

"Do you wish to be strong?"

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 21.6K 29
During a raid of a illegal experimentation site, A 6 year old child is found by the heroes, imprisoned in a cell and chained to the wall. They learn...
100K 1.3K 22
A Beth mead and Daniëlle van de Donk love story
141K 4.2K 30
After a terrible fire consumes Nathalie's house and kills her father and sister and not wanting to leave London and start a new life with her mother'...