Decedents: Mal x Audrey x Jane

Av kevintoddb17

Belle and the Beast have married and became king and queen. They united the kingdoms throughout the lands to... Mer

The Royal Proclamation
You will go
Evil like me
Remedial Goodness class
Time for Audrey to get a new lover
2 for the price of one
Did I mention
Preparing for the Date with two
If Only
Not so pleasent suprise
Lets blow this popsticle stand
Corination, to set it off
Wicked and a complete change

Tour of Auradon

259 4 0
Av kevintoddb17

The group arrived at the school, going past a sign that said "Auradon prep where goodness doesn't get any better."

Upon their arrival, a very loud marching band started playing very loud and obnoxious music that set the four on edge.

The car stopped and the door was opened for the them. The four teens exited the car, some with a little more grace than others.

Carlos: Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?

Carlos fell onto the ground, trying to wrestle some fabric out of Jay's hands.

Jay: Cause you want it!

Jay responded, placing a foot on Carlos's stomach and pretending to tug as hard as he could.

Carlos: No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!

Mal: Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience.

Mal whispered, gesturing to the crowd, who looked extremely put off yet somehow interested it the display.

Jay: Just cleaning up. Get up.

Jay smiled at the three people who were standing in front.

Fairy Godmother: Leave it like you found it! And by that , I mean just leave it.

Fairy godmother sang, her magical aura so overwhelming for those who had never experienced one before.

Jay sighed and shoved everything that was in his hands back into the car before noticing a girl who was staring at the five uncomfortably.

Jay: Hello, foxy. The name's Jay.

Jay smirked wile walking up to her, noticing the way she tensed when he stepped closer.

Fairy Godmother: Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress.

She spoked a little to cheerily, sticking her head between the two as Mal was looking at the young girl fuming with rage to Jay.

Mal: The Fairy godmother? As in "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?

Fairy Godmother: Bibbidi-Bobbidi. You know it.

The headmistress grinned, her smile faltering as she scanned the four of them. Mal took a step forward, smiling kindly at the Fae.

Mal: Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile.

Mal keeping a fake smile on her face as she spoke and took in a sharp breath.

Fairy Godmother: Oh

Mal: And that sparkling wand

Fairy Godmother sighed and smiled, just glad that she wasn't attacked on the spot.

Fairy Godmother: That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future"

The girl next to Fairy godmother looked at the kids

Audrey: It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Audrey.

Ben: Princess Audrey, my girlfriend. I'm prince Ben. Soon to be King.

His fake smile turned into a boastful one. Evie stepped forward and curtsied

Evie: You had me at prince. My mother a queen, which makes me a princess.

Ben: the Evil Queen has no royal status here and neither do you.

Ben scolded, moving back away with to Audrey. Evie shrunk back, obviously embarrassed. Audrey nodded slightly and shot a glance over at the VKs. She looked to Mal before shooting an apologetic smile

Fairy Godmother: Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8-11. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews.

The Fairy Godmother flittered off, leaving the four new kids with Audrey and Ben.

Ben gave them all a smile and started walking towards the VKs.

Ben: It's so, so so, good to finally me... meet you all. This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history... is that chocolate? As the day our two peoples begin to heal.

He was first cut off by Jay giving his shoulder a friendly punch when he went to shake the boys hand. He shook there hand and when he saw Carlos he noticed the brown substance covering Carlos's hand. Ben moved on to Evie who was all to happy to shake his hand. He finally wheat to shake Mal's hand as Audrey watch she was fuming inside. Not, the reason she might have had years ago but something that felt as if the world seemed to stop for a moment as she eyed Mal.

Ben went to shake Mal's hand as Audrey, subconsciously started fuming. But Mal cut Be off from his speech.

Mal: Or the day that you showed four people's where the bathrooms are.

The other VK's started to snicker, even Audrey

Ben: A little bit over the top?

Ben asked, laughing nervously

Mal: A little more than a little bit.

She snarked at the boy in front of her

Audrey: We'll so much for first impressions

As she chuckled, face palming as she looked at the purple haired Fae.

Ben: Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah? Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king.

The group of kids all followed the crown prince as Audrey kept looking back at Mal until they got around the entrance to a statue of his father. Ben clapped his hands and the statue morphed which freaked Carlos out

Ben: Carlos, it's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible.

Mal: Does he shed much?

Audrey snickered as Ben looked at her then she stoped. Mal looked back at Audrey and smiled then back to Ben.

Ben: Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch.

Ben retorted with a straight face as he turned to face the Fae

Mal: So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?

Mal questioned as Ben led everyone inside a grand foyer.

Ben: Yeah, it exists of course, but it's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals

Mal: Who happened to be kings an queens.

Mal sassed with an eyebrow raised. She crossed her arms as her eyes moved around the room, subconsciously taking note of every exit, every person who stared at the group, and every person who was trying not to stare at the group.

Audrey noticed the tension between everyone so she quickly darted her eyes around the room, almost left out a sigh of relief as she spotted a certain glasses clad half-dwarf descending one of the staircases, still in his band uniform.

Audrey: Doug. Doug, come down. This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And if there is anything you need, feel free to...

Audrey starts to linger her eyes to Mal a bit long as Ben and is getting jealous. Ben then interrupts her.

Ben: Ask Doug

Ben interrupted before pulling his girlfriend away quickly. The two walked off, Ben walked Audrey was dragged, wile looking at Mal. Doug was left at the mercy of the teens from the Isle.

Mal: Ha

Doug: Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... Heigh-ho

Doug introduced himself looking up briefly before looking back down again, scared that these people would eat him alive if he looked to long. As he was explaining his uncles he caught sight of a certain blue haired beauty.

Evie: Evie, Evil queen's daughter

She smiled, her eyes brightening at the chance to show off her skills of enchanting. Even if he obviously wasn't a royal decent. She purred, batting her eyelashes at the half-dwarf.

Doug swallowed before fumbling with his clipboard and stammering.

Doug: Okay. So about your classes , I, uh, put it the requirements already...history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the internet, and, uh remedial goodness 101.

He explained, trying to keep his voice steady as the two girls sauntered over to him and took a peak at the clipboard over his shoulder

Mal: Let me guess. New class? Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms.

Mal teased, popping some candy into her mouth. Doug nodded, entranced as Evie twirled her hair at him. They started up the stairs that Doug had come down. However it wasn't until Evie moved out of his sight that Doug spoke up.

Doug: Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys. Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and...

Doug cleared his throat, pointing in the opposite direction. The gang silently chastised themselves for needing correcting before they moved to leave in the direction that Doug has pointed. Doug muttered his uncles names till he mentally kicked himself for forgetting his 6th uncle.

Carlos: Sneezy

Carlos offered, patting Doug's shoulder as he passed. Doug muttered a thank you before flanking the group of teens pointing out the different rooms that they would need to know. They passed the lounge, where students would hang out, the dorm library in which Belle insisted on having so students had access to books and a quiet space to study without having to go all the way to the school, and the boys and girls locker rooms, which lead to the dorm pool.

The five teens were shocked with everything they saw. There were vending machines with food readily available, none of the rooms had creaky floorboards or holes in the ceiling, and everywhere felt cool despite the warm air outside.

Mal and Evie's dorm

Evie: Wow. This  place is so amaz..

Mal: Gross

Evie: I know, right? Amazingly gross.

Mal: Ew. Ugh! I'm going to need some serious sunscreen.

Evie: Yeah

Mal closed the curtains to make sure the little sunlight as possible got in the room

Mal: E. Whew! That is so much better.

Carlos and Jay's dorm, night fell as the teens were all gathered, each in there own little world. Carlos was playing a video game, trying to show off his talent of zombie slaying. Evie was examining the room, amazed and slightly infuriated at how much more things the boys got then the girls

Jay was emptying his pockets of all the various things he had stolen that day. Mal was rolling her eyes at it all.

Carlos: Whoo! Whoa! Ah! Whoa!

Mal: Jay, what are you doing?

Mal snarked, picking up the laptop that Jay had placed on his bed before throwing it back down.

Jay: It's called stealing

Jay teased, looking over at Mal and laughing at her slight sneer

Mal: Okay, what's the point?

Jay: We'll, Mal, It's like buying whatever I want, except it's free

Mal: Okay. So you could do that, or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world.

Evie: You sound just like your mom.

Evie rolled her eyes as she sat down, her posture perfect as she went to work on her nightly routine of making sure there was no imperfections. Mal put on a face of false gratitude.

Mal: Thank you.

Jay: You do it your way and I'll do it mine.

Jay scoffed, walking away and flopping onto Carlos's bed

Carlos is playing the video game

Carlos: Die, suckers! Jay, come check this thing out. Man, it's awesome.

Mal: Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?

Mal cried out, exasperated with the antics of her group

Jay: Fairy godmother, blah, blah, blah. Magic wand, blah, blah, blah.

Jay took the controllers he was handed and started the game

Mal groaned and stared at the boys playing the game

Mal: This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?

Mal burst, causing the room to fall silent and everyone to freeze, a large GAME OVER popping onto the screen as Jay let the controller fall from his hands

All: Yeah.

The three other teens nodded and slowly made there way over to their leader, each waiting for there next orders.

Mal: Evie, mirror me.

Mal demanded as she leant on the table by the princess. Evie took out her mirror and started asking it a question.

Evie: Mirror, mirror on the... in my hand, where is fairy godmother's wand... stand?

She stopped  herself with a frown before continuing. As she continued thinking of how to rhyme Evie smiled once finished in excitement and pride when the fog in the mirror started to swirl

Mal: There it is!

Mal cheered as the fog in the mirror cleared and revealed the wand

Carlos: Zoom out

Carlos told Evie, turning the laptop that was on the table towards him.

Evie: Magic mirror not so close. Closer. Closer. Closer.

The magic mirror first zoomed out and showed the earth, causing the five teens to grown. Evie then prompted the mirror as it showed all of Auradon. She counties asking to zoom in as it showed a road map.

Carlos: Can I go back to my game? I'm on level three.

Carlos asked, bouncing on his toes in anticipation and boardom

Mal: Stop! It's in a museum. Do we know where that is?

Carlos glanced at the mirror, then quickly started typing on the computer.

Carlos: 2.3 miles from here

Carlos beamed, puffing  his chest with pride as he turned the laptop to show the others. The teens bolted out of there, before Mal returned to call Carlos.

Mal: Come on. Carlos!

Carlos: Coming!

Carlos then followed Mal and the others out of the room to head to the museum.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

20.4K 603 22
Months after the Royal Wedding and the birth of Ben and Mal's daughter, everything seems to be perfect and it looks like they finally found their ha...
28.8K 525 26
Evie lived on the Isle all her life. She had friends, good grades and even a boyfriend. All of this changes when her Ex-Best friend Uma leaves her fo...
10.2K 210 23
Bella is the daughter of King Beast and Queen Belle and the sister of Ben, the soon to be crowned King. When the Villain Kids arrive in Auradon, she...
11.9K 223 22
chloe is the daughter of the chernabog... the most evil villain ever to live... when the future king, ben beast asks for the children of the chernabo...