๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ผ

By NatsukisCat

Just some one-shots I wrote most of them will be short. I will probably do requests in the future some will b... More

Nami x Fem!Mermaid!Reader
Obsessive!Sebastian x Angel!Fem!Reader
Zoro x Swordswoman!Reader
Asahi x Shy!Fem!Reader
Prisoner!Dabi x Guard!Reader
Aizawa x Neko!Reader
Aizawa x Neko!Reader - Part 2
Sanji x Reader (Warning Really Bad Smut)
โค๏ธThank You โค๏ธ
Itto x Fem!Reader Smut
Nishinoya x Fem!Reader
Mori x Fem!Reader Part 1
Mori x Reader Part 2
Zoro x Fem!Reader
Daichi x Fem!Reader
Illumi x Fem!Reader x Hisoka
Arataka x Fem!Reader (Smut)
Yandere!Ash x Fem!Reader
Sanji x Fem!Reader (Smut)

Husband!Eren x Wife!Reader (Lemon)

1.6K 15 2
By NatsukisCat

       You were cuddled up next to your husband Eren, as he was sleeping soundly while you were wide awake; wanting to go shopping because you were low on food and drinks.

You went to stand up but he wasn't letting you move; he had his strong arms wrapped around your waist, limiting your movements.

"Eren, come on. Let me go please, I need to take a shower and get dressed so we can go to the store."

You tried prying his arms from around your waist but, he wasn't letting go; no matter how hard you tried.

"Stay here with me a bit longer [Y/N]. Please?"

You sighed. "Eren, seriously. I need to get up and move. You know I'll cuddle you on the way, right?"

He sighs, removing one of his arms from around your waist to move the stray bangs from his hair out of his eyes.

He then proceeded to remove both his arms from around you, sitting up in the bed as you stood up and walked towards the bathroom, tossing your dirty pajamas into the laundry basket by the door; as you walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

Eren removed the covers from his body and stood up stretching his legs.

'May as well head upstairs to take a shower myself and get ready to head out' He thought to himself as he pulled on his house jeans and headed up the stairs and he stepped into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

You walked out of the bathroom, feeling refreshed as you headed into your and Erens shared bedroom. 'Huh, where did he go? There are only so many places that a tall snack like him can hide.'
You made your way to the room and reached into your closet pulling out the outfit you set up that you were going to wear today. Grabbing your mask and placing it into your purse slung over your shoulder.

You were facing your closet, walking over to the vanity next to the bed that you and Eren shared, putting on your necessary makeup when; you felt hot air against your ear and you jumped.

The lipstick going across your cheek when you were almost done painting your lips, placing your hand over the ear that got breathed on and you turned on the spot, seeing Eren in only a bath towel.
His hair was still wet from him washing it, the stray water droplets falling down his built and chiseled chest, his green eyes looking into your [E/C] ones.

You playfully smack him in the chest with a huff. "Jerk! You should have told me you were coming into the room. You scared the crap out of me!"

You went past him towards the bathroom again, to wash the lipstick off your lips and cheek with a washcloth.
He sighed and went towards the closet to get the clothes he was wearing out and spread them out on the bed.

You took quite a bit of time, washing the lipstick smudge off your cheeks and lips. 'Gosh, how dare he come up behind me suddenly without announcing his presence? Just who does he think he is?!'

You finished up cleaning the lipstick off your lips and cheeks, and walked back into the bedroom to reapply it, sneaking a glance at Eren who had finished getting dressed; his long hair tied into a messy bun.

You had to hold yourself up as you almost passed out when he just stood there, teasing you with his black jacket showing off his defined muscles without a care in the world.

'That bastard, standing there looking so hot and hypnotizing... It should be illegal to look that fine..'

You walked back into the bedroom towards the vanity and put your lipstick back on your lips.
Eren sat down on the bed, waiting for you to get finished putting on your lipstick that you had to reapply after he surprised you.

"You good now babe?" Eren asked you as he watched you come over to him and sit next to him.

"So, what do we need to get at the grocery store?" You pondered for a bit, thinking about what you would need exactly at the store.

"Well, I know we need cereal., fruits, and vegetables. We need meat obviously since that's one of the only things you'll eat. So, what would you want to eat besides meat? I'm all ears."

Eren pondered for a bit, before he smiled and he gave you his answer. "How about...Seafood? Is that alright with you [Y/N]."

Your eyes beamed when you heard what he would want instead of meat all the time. You just laughed.

"Wow, who are you and what have you done with my husband?"

Eren playfully smacked you on the arm, as you laughed. You then stood up from the bed and went to grab your socks and shoes and put them on next to the door.

He got his, and put them on as well. Both you and Eren headed towards the front door. You opened it, turning the knob as you both stepped out of your home.

You waited till you were both outside, and you locked the door behind you and him. Eren started heading towards his car so you could get going till you grasped his arm and stopped him.

"What? What's wrong [Y/N]? Why'd you stop me from going towards the car?"

You pulled him away from the car, a few feet away actually and had him stand in the road in the circle in front of the house.

"Eren, turn into a titan please."

You said, hands on your hips. Eren gives you a confused look before answering.

"Why? I was going to use my car to get us there. It has plenty of gas. What's the point of me turning into a titan just to go to the store for a few essential things? That we may or may not need?

You sigh, still keeping your hands on his hips as you gave him the look.

"You're seriously going to force me to sit in a hot car, with AC blowing on me to keep me cool, rather than me just climbing onto your neck and letting the cool outside air cool me off? My hair flowing in the wind? You have to be kidding me Eren.

"Either turn into a titan so we can get to the store in a quick and safe passion or, you can forget about eating dinner tonight. Do you understand?"

Eren had nothing to say after hearing you say you weren't going to make any dinner tonight if he didn't turn into a titan so you two could go to the grocery store and come back home in a quick and orderly fashion.

He sighed as he looked into your [E/C] eyes.

"Alright, fine. You win. I'll turn into a titan, happy now babe?"

"Very."
You said with a smile, hands off your hips as you moved towards the back of the car as he bit into the side of his as lightning engulfed him with a boom.

A titan stood where Eren just was as it looked down at you; hot air coming from its mouth as it breathed out.

You clapped your hands in excitement, as the titan that was Eren kept staring at you.

"Whoo, atta' boy babe! Guess you're getting dinner tonight after all!"

You couldn't see it that well but, you could have sworn that you saw pink dust on your husband's titan forms cheeks.

You checked inside your purse, seeing that yours and his face mask were in there and, you looked at him and gave him a thumbs up.

"Alright Eren, I'm ready to go now!"

He nodded. Bending down, he placed his hand out for you to walk onto his hand. You smiled as you walked onto his hand so he could lift you up.

He placed you onto his shoulder and you grasped one of his strands of hair as he started walking towards the location of the grocery store.

You smiled as you felt the cool, outside breeze go through your [H/C] hair.

Eren just looked at you enjoying yourself with one of his eyes as he kept making his way to the grocery store.

You and Eren finally saw the store insight as Eren kept walking till you had him stop in an empty parking space.

His titan got down on its hands and knees as you slid off his arm safely to the ground; waiting for him to emerge from the body of his titan.

As you waited for him, you reached into your purse and put your mask on. Eren walked over to you and you handed him his as he held his hand out.

You smiled at him and took his hand as you both walked inside.
You were greeted by one of the clerks working there, wearing a mask himself as he had a spray bottle of cleaner in his hand while he was also wearing gloves himself.

"Hi there, what cart would you like to use for your shopping today?"

You smiled at the clerk as you pointed to one of the small buggies and he nodded and pulled it out to spray it and give it to you.

You said thanks to the clerk and pushed it through the automatic doors with Eren following close behind you.

You had Eren take your list and told him to read out the items both of you would need if you wanted to make dinner perfect for tonight.

You had to steer Eren away from the meat section twice, just to make sure he focused on what seafood he wanted to get as a substitute for meat.

You two went through the cereal section, seeing what cereals you both could pick for breakfast.

"Hmm, Eren, which ones do you want?"

You said as you saw him eyeing the various kinds of cereals with a curious eye as he scanned the names, flavors, and brands.

He walked over to the Fruity Pebbles and picked three different kinds, as well as some Honey Nut Frosted flakes and put them into the cart.

He gave you one of his trademark stares, as he placed the cereals in the cart.

"These, [Y/N]. These are the ones I would like to get."

You held back a giggle as you grabbed the cereal you wanted; Honey Nut Cheerios.

You and Eren made your way out of the cereal section, Eren grabbing some pop tarts on the way out of the aisle to the seafood section of the store.

You walked over to one of the freezers and grabbed some mini shrimp and you placed them into the cart.

Eren walked over and grabbed some Beer Battered Fish Filets and fish sticks; as well as Salmon for grilling later.

You both went around the store, maneuvering around people as you grabbed the last few things you needed on your list, Eren following behind; grabbing items that weren't on the list that he added to the cart as you made your way to the self-checkout.

You and Eren had all the items go through and get them put into plastic bags and walk out the store with your purchases in hand.

Eren handed you the bags as he moved away from the parking space to bite into his wrist to turn into a titan again, so you two could head home.

Once the steam had cleared, he turned around to face you with his hand laying on the ground so you could climb up on it with the grocery bags.

Once you were on his hand, you sat down with all the groceries you bought around you as he started heading back to the direction of home, you looked at everything that your husband went by to occupy yourself.

By the time you had finished your sightseeing, Eren had made it back home and was lowering his arm so you could step off it with the groceries in hand.

You had lugged all the groceries into both your hands when you felt a finger poke your back. You looked behind you and saw that Eren's titan was blushing as if he was trying to tell you something.

"What is love? Are you hungry? Don't worry, I'll make dinner shortly once I open the door of the house okay?"

Your husband titans nodded as he went onto his hands and knees and Eren emerged out of the titan's body; jumping down to lift you bridal style as he walked towards the house as soon as you got your keys out.

You unlocked the door and pushed the door open, Eren carrying you all the way till you were in the kitchen. Once the groceries were placed on the counter, he pulled you into a rough kiss as you inwardly gasped at the feel of his lips on yours.

He pulled away from you, letting you catch your breath; as you processed what had just happened.

"Babe, wh-..?"

Eren gave you one of his smirks, licking his lips and you went silent.

"Well, I am hungry but: for something better in mind~"
You were about to protest but, he started taking off his jacket in front of you; throwing it to a random spot in the house as he carried you again bridal style up the stairs to yours and his bedroom.

He entered the door, closing it with a slam as he had his dinner for the remainder of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 24 17
"๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐•ค๐•  ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•–." "๐•Œ๐•˜๐•™, ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ก ๐•—๐•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ž๐•–. ๐•€ ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•จ๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ...
75.9K 1.4K 64
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...
299K 2.5K 24
I don't own any of the characters is this book, just putting that out there... All requests for chapters are CLOSEDDDD I started this book in 2018 so...
21.9K 146 10
This book is Haikyuu x readerโ™ก๏ธŽ - I will try and write about every character people request for. - Request are open. - I do not own the Haikyuu ch...