𝓜𝔂 𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓲�...

By 2sarahelizabeth2

"You are mine! And I know that you me as badly as I want you." Chanyeol whispers as he caresses her cheek lig... More

The Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 ~ Smut
Chapter 20 ~ Smut
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 ~ Smut
Chapter 24 ~ Smut
Chapter 25 ~ Smut
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 ~ Smut
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 ~ Smut
Chapter 32

Chapter 33 ~ The finale

86 2 0
By 2sarahelizabeth2

****************

"You're dead wrong if she's going with a psychopath like you!!" Chanyeol screams.

"Why don't I start with you?!" Lay asks and everyone panics frantically, trying to figure out how to stop this madman.

Lucia begins to inhale and exhale as she looks at her loved ones. "If I go with you?! Will you spare them?!" Lucia blurts out.

"BABE? NO!!" Chanyeol screams. "There is no fucking way you're going with that psychopath. You're almost two weeks away from giving birth!!"

"Lucia?! What are you doing?!" Her mother asks.

"I can't do that! My plan is to kill them all and take you away!" Lay yells. "That's not how it works dear!"

"Then I oppose!"

"You really have no choice! I'll kill them all either way and swift you away!" Lay says.

"Put the goddamn gun down, Yixing!! The police will arrive any minute now!!" Minho yells.

"Let them arrive! By the time they get here, they'll have a pile of corpses laying all around!" Lay says.

"You created a world full illusion! You mistook my kindness for whatever the fuck you're feeling for me right now!!" Lucia steps out.

"Lucia?! No!!" Chanyeol says.

"You still have the opportunity to redeem yourself by turning yourself in and reflecting on all the mistakes you have committed!!" Lucia says.

"Lucia Lee?!?! Get the hell back here right now!!!!!" Chanyeol screams. "You're endangering yourself and our daughter!!"

"Oh? You're having a girl? Say good bye to her because this is the last image you'll see of Lucia!!" Lay yells.

As Lay cocks the gun, the sound of everyone's heart could be heard pounding out of their chests.

"LAY?!?! DON'T!!" Lucia and Chanyeol immediately grabs her wrist and he shields her entire body.

Everyone ducks and cover as Lucia's eyes widen as her eyes were focused on Lay pulling the trigger. After pulling the trigger, the bullet only grazes Chanyeol's arm.

"NO!! Chanyeol!!!!" Lucia screams, as the blood starts dripping from his upper right arm.

"ZHANG YIXING!! Put the gun down!! You have the right to remain silent!!!" Officer Jo comes in along with a swat team behind him.

"Put the gun down!! I won't ask again!!!" He yells.

The swat team had Yixing surround and he immediately dropped his gun.

"Zhang Yixing?! You have the right to remain silent! Anything you say or do will be used against you in court. You have the right to an attorney! If you can't afford an attorney, the government will provide you with one!!!" Officer Jo says as he pulls his hand cuffs out.

"Babe?!?" Lucia shakes Chanyeol. "Don't do this to me!" The tears fell from her cheeks as the confusion was consuming her.

"I'm okay baby. I'm okay...." He groans as he places his wounded arm over her neck.

Chanyeol lost his balance and he fell back on the floor while Lucia still held onto him.

"Chanyeol?!!?" Minho and Kyungsoo ran towards them.

"Hang in there!!" She gently lays him down.

Ripping the ribbon off of her bump, she wraps it around his injured arm to prevent it from bleeding any further. "Shit!!" He screams as Lucia applies pressure.

Minho immediately pulls his phone out as he dials the ambulance. "Hang in there you idiot!" Kyungsoo says.

"I know." Chanyeol starts breathing heavily.

~A few hours later~

Chanyeol was immediately transferred to the hospital while Lay was being detained at the police station.

"You may see him now." The doctor says as he clears the way for Lucia to sit next to him.

"How many stitches?" She asks him as Chanyeol sits back.

"12. The anesthesia will wear off in a few hours. That sucks." Chanyeol says and Lucia took a deep breath.

"I'm okay babe." He notices the change in her personality.

"You just had to play superman." The tears ran down from her face.

"Babe. You're ruining your makeup." He wipes her face with his thumb.

"I don't care!" She wipes her tears off. "The hell with my makeup!!"

"Why are you yelling at me? You did the same for me months ago. Don't you remember?" He asks, putting his hand down.

Lucia sighs. "I remember."

"And I would take another bullet for you." Chanyeol says.

"How's are the kids?" He asks.

"They're alright. I'm glad they weren't there to witness the madness." Lucia sighs. "Onew and Taemin took them back home early since it was way past their bedtime." She chuckles.

"How did it feel?" She asks. "The injury?"

"It felt like someone slit my arm with a flaming hot knife." He sighs. "But that pain was nothing!" He smirks.

"You idiot! How can you joke around at a time like this?!" She scolds him and he flinches. "You almost made me give birth at my own party!!"

"It's how I cope with life." He says. "But I'm so sorry that I freaked you guys out."

"It's not your fault. You were only doing what was best." Lucia holds his hand.

"You're my sole motivation to be happy." He glances at her ring as his thumb caresses her fingers.

"I love you so much my idiot." She whispers.

"And I love you more my darling." He whispers back.

~1 year and 6 months later~

Chanyeol and his daughter Hannah have been playing in the living room for the past 2 hours.

"No baby! Not by the tree!" He approaches his 19 month infant daughter. "It's dangerous."

Hannah points at the Christmas ornaments. "Papa?"

"No baby. They're made of glass." He says. "You can look at them, but not play with them." He sighs.

"Your momma is going to murder me if she finds out that I let you play near the Christmas tree." He mumbles to himself.

Hannah then walks away from the tree as she sits down as she takes her toys out of the bin. Chanyeol stands up as he watches her play with her pop it toys.

"I love you so much, Hannah." He says. "You're an exact replica of your sexy momma." He smirks. "You don't know how much your mom and I love you so much."

Hannah walks over to her father and hands him a pop it.

"For me?" He asks and she giggles.

Hannah goes back to the bin for more toys. The two of them play for the next 30 minutes as Chanyeol then look at his watch.

"It's time for lunch baby!" He picks her up as she giggles.

"Papa?" She mumbles as she clutches onto her pop it.

"That's right baby. I'm your papa." He kisses her chubby cheeks and she immediately starts giggling as he walks into the kitchen.

~Several minutes later~

"Come on Hannah! Eat your food!" Chanyeol groans.

The young infant shakes her head as she giggles.

"Please?! Your mom is going to be home any minute with the trio. And she's going to yell at me again! Please finish your mashed carrots." He sighs. "For me?"

Hannah continues giggling until she saw the lollipop next to her formula. She tries reaches for it but she couldn't.

"Papa!" She points to it.

"You want this?!" He picks it up and her face glows. "Open your mouth and swallow your mashed carrots and then I'll give it to you."

She shakes her head as Chanyeol tries tries giving her the spoon. "Here comes the airplane." He says as and Hanna begins to giggle.

She opens her mouth and she swallows her mashed carrots. "Good girl." He smiles.

Hannah giggles as she playfully bites her dad's finger.

"Not my finger!" He laughs. "Let go!"

Hannah shakes her head as she watches Chanyeol suffering in silence. She couldn't hold her giggles in and she bursts into laughter.

Chanyeol immediately lets go as he shakes the pain off. "You little rascal! You have a strong bite!" He smiles.

"We're home!!!" 10 year old Dylan came running into the kitchen.

"Where's my baby sister at?!" Sol comes running in.

Hannah claps enthusiastically as she sees Sol, Dylan, and Jay coming in.

"How was school?" Chanyeol asks.

"It was so boring!" Jay says.

"Same as usual. Math is getting harder." Dylan says.

Sol kisses her sister's cheek and Hannah giggles. "How's my baby sister doing?!"

"How come?" Chanyeol asks.

"It just was." Jay says.

Chanyeol giggles as the trio was too busy trying to make Hannah laugh. Lucia then came into the kitchen as she sets the keys down on the counter.

"Good day my love." Lucia bends down and she kisses Chanyeol on his lips.

"How's my sexy wife doing?" He kisses her back passionately.

"Tired. I'm just glad the holidays are finally here." She smiles. Lucia glances at Hannah. "Did she eat her food?"

"Yeah. She think's everything is funny for some reason." He sighs. "She even bit my finger!" Chanyeol shows her his finger.

"Right now?"

"Yeah. She's too energetic." He says as he unwraps the lollipop and Hannah glances at her father.

"Here you go baby." Chanyeol hands Hannah the lollipop and she immediately takes it.

"As soon as this young lady finishes, it's straight to bed." Lucia approaches her daughter.

Hannah glares back at her mother as she sucks on the lollipop.

"Huh?? You're really going to give me that attitude young lady?!" Lucia scoffs as the trio laughs.

~Later~

Chanyeol was in his room scrolling through his as Lucia walking and she lays her head on his back and she closes his eyes.

Chanyeol immediately puts his phone away. "Tired that much?" He asks.

"Shut up." She mumbles and he laughs. "I'm just so glad my mom is here to watch them." She whispers.

"This is just the beginning baby." He says.

"Don't remind me." He lifts her head off his back. "I can't remember when it was the last time we had some alone time." She looks at him with an exhausting expression on her face.

"My darling." He turns around. "You deserve to rest." He lifts her chin up.

"I don't want to rest." She says. "I want my husband's attention right now." She cups his cheeks.

"I need to feel your hands on my naked body. I also need you to make love to me." He leans towards his neck and she starts giving him hickeys.

"Babe?" He moans seductively.

"Please don't say anything! Just touch me!" She moans against his neck.

"Fuck!!" He moans as he throws his head back and he suddenly pins her down to the bed. "You're turning me on so much!"

"That's the point!" She bites her bottom lip.

"Get ready baby because I'm not stopping." He removes his shirt.

"Let's do this!" Lucia pulls her blouse off.

Chanyeol pulls the blanket over them as the married couple removes their ever last piece of clothing they had on as they have a heated make out session the entire night.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 69 14
"I'm...I'm...sorry. You're just not right for me." Chanyeol grabbed my wrist, pulling me closer so I impacted with his chest. "I promise you-" he sai...
17.6K 609 23
"I... I actually like you! Please go out with me!" She stared down onto the concrete and waited for any reply. Though, there is no reply. She looked...
41.1K 1.3K 32
Y/N is just an ordinary student and an ordinary girl that needs attention from her parents. Chanyeol was your classmate and your biggest enemy as we...
5.1K 297 9
The worn leather of the armchair creaked beneath me as I straddled Marcus. I felt him, solid and undeniable, beneath me. The knowledge stole my brea...