ꜱᴏ ʜɪɢʜ - ★ 𝘑𝘦𝘯𝘯 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘵...

By SLUTT444GIOO

"𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝„ More

intro.
'001
'002
'003
'005
'006
'007
'008
'009
'010
'011
'012
'013
'014
'015
'016
'017
'018
'019
'020
'021
'022
'023
'024
'025

'004

9.8K 185 268
By SLUTT444GIOO

June 12th, 12:45pm
Sky Pov:

***
YOU have been laying in your bed for like 2 hours ever since you woke up, which was at 10 something since you had a hangover from the party last night which y'all had fun.

but you had to get up and start getting ready because you and the gang were gonna be hanging out today but first you had to go to your hair appointment and get your nails n toes done.

hint: your new hairstyle is in the picture.^^
***

YOU got in the shower and got dressed, throwing on something comfortable.

your outfit for the day^^
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
TIME SKIPPPP
YOU and MIAH both went and got y'all nails and feet done together after you got your hair done and i'm ngl, you look good asab.

y'all just left the nail shop and were now sitting in the car, waiting for the guys to call.

MIAH'S phone began to ring and you looked over at her & she looked at you, showing the caller ID, it read '41 TA'. no emoji.

"answer the phone" you said and she mugged you before answering it "yes little boy- damn took yo ass long enough but ma, slide to the addy i'm ready to send you" TA said, cutting her off.

"MA??" you said, snatching her phone from her and she laughed "TATA wym by 'ma', y'all a thing my heart?" you asked and he just laughed "yo mh who driving" tata asked, avoiding your question "me but answer my question- iight imma send you da addy" he said, also cutting you off and hanging up in your face.

you rolled your eyes and threw miah's phone into her lap while she was laughing "you think dat shit funny but you won't tell me shit" you said, pulling out the parking lot of the nail salon "aww the little baby is mad" she teased you causing you to side eye her "smd, from all angles" you said, turning your focus back to the road.

AT THE SPOT
YOU parked the car and y'all got out, seeing what looked like the whole mf block but anyways they were filming a music video, for what song?? idk because it wasn't playing🤷🏾‍♀️👍🏾.

"i dead don't wanna be here" you said, taking a sip of the bottled sprite you were holding, "just stay here with me pleaseeeee" she begged and you scrunched up your face "fine but it's mad hot n im not ready to be standing out here" you complained and she laughed

"yk you wanna be out here wit ya bae tho so cut it out" she said making you roll your eyes "who said i wanted to see her?" you mugged miah, raising an eyebrow "now bitch- don't act like dat cause yk you wanna see her" she said, side eyeing you

you shook your head and sighed "the lies you tell" you said "come on let's go over there with them" she said, about to walk away but you grabbed her wrist making her turn back around, looking at you confused

"yo..?" she said "i'm not going over there til you tell me what you n ta got going on" you said and she rolled her eyes "bro worda my dead ain't shit going on, all he did was call me 'ma' n you think we talkin on da low" she said, shaking her head

"whatever you say" you said, walking away from her and towards TATA n the gang. they looked at you, you dapped them up and jenn hugged you. "why you look like dat, ma?" she questioned and you shook your head. "i'm straight" you dryly replied.

they didn't believe you but they just left it at that, not wanting to bother you anymore. "where miah??" TATA asked causing you to mug him "go find ya girl yourself nigga" you said and he mugged you right tf back "watch who you talkin to, im not jenn and she not my girl" tata said making you roll your eyes.

"so y'all both sum liars" you mumbled but they heard you "yooo jenn, long time no see, you still look fine as always" this random ass bitch said, walking up to y'all and standing in front of jenn, "hey ta, hey dee, yo jay, and hey baby" she said, talking to jenn at the end.

nobody replied to her but you were getting more irritated by everything somebody does. you walked away and they watched as you walked back to your car, walking pass miah not paying any attention to anybody anymore.

you got in the drivers seat and locked the door as you got on your phone. next thing yk, jenn was knocking on the passenger seat window and pulling on the door handle. you cracked window a little bit and looked at her "if you break my fuckin door handle imma break you bitch" you said and rolled the window back up.

after 5 more seconds of hearing her knock continuously you unlocked the car door as she got in and before you knew it, she grabbed you by your neck and pulled you towards her while also getting in your face.

"bro let me tf go" you said, avoiding eye contact with her "yo why you keep getting mad at every little thing i do like dat shit getting mad annoying" she said while staring into your soul. "you find a way to piss me off" you responded and she let go of your neck "ok." was all she said, pulling out her phone.

you began to roll up your spliff in the comfortable but uncomfortable silence. you licked the blunt 2 last times, making sure it was sealed before grabbing your purse from off of the ground, between her feet.

you opened your purse, looking for your orange lighter that you thought you brung but turns out you left it at home, on your nightstand. you looked at jenn who looked pissed off while doing something on her phone which you didn't know what.

you seen the lighter print in her left pocket but you didn't wanna just grab it "can i use your lighter" you asked softly but she ignored you. you sighed and put the blunt into the cup holder, pulling out your phone.

you scrolled through instagram and went through your message requests that said 90+ but you didn't respond to any of them. while you weren't playing attention she tossed the lighter into your lap. "so are you gonna talk now?" she asked as you lit the blunt.

"it was nice when it was silent" you spoke in a soft and kinda low voice. she grabbed your face, making you look at her. "bro i'm really not in the mood- what's wrong witchu like it's really bothering me" she cut you off and you shook your head.

"ion know what you talk bout cause ain't shit wrong wit me" you replied, leaning your head away from her. she backed up, leaning against the door while looking at you. "you should be a actress the way you lyin to me dead in my face" she said and you frowned.

"bro what are you talking about" you said, throwing your head back and rolling your eyes (pause pause pause). "you being dayroom and stubborn asab" she said and you turned your head towards the window.

"can you get out the car, like i deadass need sum space rn" you said and she laughed, making you turn your head to look at her "what's funny?" you asked, being so deadass cause clearly nothing was funny at all.

"you mad cause miah won't admit that she datin tata, which she isn't" she said and you rolled your eyes "i'm not mad over dat shit cause ik they got sum goin on, on da low" you said, laughing a little.

"nahh not you laughin, bipolar ass" she said, pushing your head back a little, making you laugh "stop talking to me cause you didn't even say you liked my hair" you pouted and she laughed.

"ohh i'm ngl, i just ain't bring it up cause you look good asf" she said, laughing "bro stop laughing you think everything funny" you said, laughing a little "real talk tho ma, you look mad good" she said and you smiled, blushing a little.

"not you blushin" jenn said, making you laugh "shut up" you said, playfully hitting her arm making her let out a small laugh "but bae, noti n buba want me to do sum video with them and they comin to pick me up so imma leave the car witchu" you said and she scrunched up her face.

"fuck buba, noti, and the video" she said, pouting and rolling her eyes making you laugh "why" you asked, still laughing a little "cause they always trynna steal you from me" she said and you shook your head, opening your car door.

"get out right quick" you said as you got out the car and shut the door behind you. JENN WIT DA WAP got out the car and shut the door behind her, now walking to you. "you gon come pick me up?" you asked and she nodded "yeah, what time is it over?" she asked and you shrugged "ion even know what video we doin tbh" you responded.

"oh ma gawd- bae dey trynna set you uppp" she said, being dramatic asf and acting like she was dying causing you to burst into laughter "now jennifer.." you said, dying of laughter "yoooo your mad federal, why are you using my gov" she said, furrowing her eyebrows "jennifer would you prefer, i know you playin games i know that's how it works" you said, singing that one song. (i truly hope y'all know what i'm talkin bout)

"nah but who tf was dat smoochie that walked up to you" you asked, raising an eyebrow "exactly what you just said, a smoochie, that i don't fuckin know" she said, rolling her eyes lil damn girl🙄 tf.

"that's not telling me who she is tho, cause she came up to you as if y'all went wayyy back" you said "oh yeah we go way back..in her mf dreams" jenn said "mmmcht stop playin so much, yk dats yo girlfriend" you said and she mugged you.

"skylar marie, don't fuckin play wit me on dis nice monday afternoon" jenn said, glaring at you "i'm not playin, y'all cute or whatever" you continued to pick on her "i'm not even gon entertain yo ass but just know, you walkin home" she said, walking away, making you laugh.

THE SAME PLACE YOU & JENN MET AKA THE WHITE ROOM.

YOU walked into the room and immediately everybody snapped their heads towards you. it was a bunch of hoodlums aka nyc niggas and sum pretty ass girls that were deadass dressed like smoochies on some real shit.

embarrassing😬.

"SKYLAR GZZZ" noti and buba yelled at the exact same time as the cameraman turned the camera towards you, trust and believe they broke they mf necks to look at you.

"BUBA AND NOTI GZZZ" you said back, laughing "yo come here my heart" buba said as you walked to them "yoo" you said, waiting for them to talk again as everyone was literally staring into your soul.

"so" noti said, putting his arm around your shoulder with the mic in his other hand as y'all stood between both of the lines of separate genders. "so your gonna be helping the girls and guys rate eachother" noti said and you raised an eyebrow.

"how tf dat work?" you questioned cause ts was not clickin "skylar, are you dumb?" buba said, making you glare at him "don't play wit me buba,. like i won't fuck yo bitch" you said, rolling your eyes.

"yo when it comes to rella i don't play, speak on her name and imma spray" buba said, thinking he can rap as he got in your face. you pushed him back and laughed "you thought you ate dat?? nigga you hungry as da fuck" you laughed.

"ian gon lie, she fine asab" one of the boys said, making y'all look at him "ouuuu sky gzzz you heard dat??" noti said, chewing gum in your ear "you can back up a little bit" you said and he mugged you, taking his arm from around you.

"anyways start the thing, they are waiting dickhead" you said and the duo mugged you "we already did the intro so know what you talkin bout before you start talkin" buba said, rolling his eyes.

"do rella know you gay??" you questioned, crossing your arms "don't make me embarrass you in front of everybody and call your girlfriend up here" noti said, defending his stinka butt aka buba.

you side eyed him "look at you defending yo bf, y'all cute" you said and they both pushed you "skylar don't get your ass beat little girl" noti said and you laughed "i'm 17, get it right bitch" you laughed.

"yeah where's my phone at" buba said, patting his pockets to see if his phone was in there, which it was. "ohhh your calling my stinka butt" you asked, already knowing the answer "no, i'm callin the opps" buba said, searching through his contacts.

"oh fr?? if it's everything dead tell em come slide wit a bitch" you said and they laughed "you not on shit little girl" noti said making you mug him "you only like 20 something so hop off my dick you meat muncher" you said, rolling your eyes.

"YO JENN" buba yelled, now otp with your wife🤭‼️. "yo buba" jenn replied "my heart, come get ya bitch she gettin on my nerves" noti said, getting in the camera "watch dat bitch word noti, you wouldn't wanna get killed in front of everyone" jenn said and you laughed.

"y'all are little kids" noti said "do you like ya life??" jenn asked and you laughed at the expression that came across their faces as y'all watched her drive "yeah but do you like ya bitch life??" buba said making jenn scrunch up her face.

"i'm outside, come open the door ma" jenn said and you smiled before walking away. you exited the white room and walked to the entrance. you walked to jenn as she got out the car, you hugged her kissed her because you haven't seen her in 30 minutes like damn that's a long ass time.

she wrapped her arm around your waist as she pecked your lips 3 more times before locking the car door. "what y'all in there doing" she asked as y'all walked to the entrance, opening the door and letting you walk in first.

"they doing a smash or pass" you replied and she nodded "them bitches look like smoochies" you said, scrunching up your face as you remembered that horrifying sight. she laughed as you opened the door to the white room that y'all were in.

everything and everybody's attention went on y'all and that's when them smoochies started to whisper shit to eachother, now becoming a circle. "YOOOO IS THAT JENN GZZZ" noti yelled, walking to y'all. jenn pushed him back and he laughed "yo why you pushin me for??" noti asked, acting clueless.

"nigga yk why, don't call my girl a bitch, ya heard" she said and you laughed "well ya bitch-" buba was cut off by jenn hitting him in his stomach causing him to yelp. "stop playin wit me, on folks" she said and you laughed.

"you got knocked the fuck out" you teased buba as he glared at y'all "you hit like a fuckin man, i see why you turned gay" buba said "fuck you" jenn said "nah, but i'll fuck ya girl" buba said before taking off running as jenn was about to punch da shit out of him.

"bro i'm not even gon chase yo ass, you not worth it" jenn said, shaking her head "i apologize about him, he has no decorum and that's exactly why he acts a little slow" noti said as y'all followed him to where everyone was.

the cameraman put the camera on y'all as you were on your phone "yo get out of your phone skylar" noti said and you looked up from your phone, mugging him. "nigga talk to the camera, not me" you said, tired of his bs.

"you must be on ya period cause you mad grumpy" buba said and you hit him in the back of his head "don't play wit me, play wit ya muva hoe" you said, rolling your eyes "keep yo hands to yourself" he said.

"is it true that jenn got the wap" buba said and you n jenn both laughed "is it true jenn?" noti asked and she laughed, looking at them "ask skyy" was all she said and they looked at you "does jenn have the wap??" they asked again "JENN GOT DA WAP, MIX IT WIT SPRITE" you said and they laughed "ITS CARTER DICKHEAD" you and jenn yelled into the camera.

***
tbc..whatcha think???
***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

329K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
3.6M 107K 66
FOLLOW DULU BARU SECROL ! Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok? Bera...
156K 905 30
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...