Miraculous one shots 😏

By adrinette4everr

Some very slay one shots from miraculous I TAKE REQUESTS ⚠️ WARNING: SMUT ⚠️ More

Almost caught(mari pov)

721 3 1
By adrinette4everr

A/N: THIS IS A VERY LONG STORY SO ENJOY YOU HORNY SPAZ. I'm also only writing this cuz I'm bored so if it's shit literally just ignore

MARIS POV

"Marinette!!" Alya shouted as she knocked on my trap door.
"Come up!" I shouted down at her.
She came through the trap door, and squealed excitedly.
"WERE HAVING A SLEEPOVER TONIGHT."
She shouted exitedly
"Okayy I'll pack my things" I said.
"Yeah but do you know who else is coming?"
She asked smirking at me.
"Uhm..."
"NINO AND ADRIEN."
Shit.
Shit.
Shit.
"WHAT NO I CANT HAVE A SLEEPOVER WITH ADRIEN I CANT EVEN SPEAK TO HIM"
"Well it's happening mari" she laughed.
"Let me pack your bag Marinette" she smirked.
I Hope she packs something I like...

!TIME SKIP TO THE SLEEPOVER!
"Alya whyyyyy" I whined (probably spelled that wrong😜)
"Because it's funn, and you get to spent some time with ADRIEN"

I'm shitting myself.

A bang comes from the door.
"Speak of the devil." Alya says as she walks to let them in.
!TIME SKIP TO WHEN THERE ALL INTRODUCED N SHIT ICBA TO WRITE THAT ITS TO BORING!

"Let's play truth or dare" Alya smirked

"Can we get changed into our pyjamas first?"

A sly smile slid across alyas face.

adrien looked at me and then alya. I grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom. I open the bag and see what she packed..

Oh
My
God.

OR

(You decide)
I have to wear these. Infront of ADRIEN. I want to kill myself...

I burst out to the room
"ALYA YOU COULD HAVE PACKED ME ACTUAL PYJAMAS!!"
Adrien and Nino both looked at me confused.
"Well you have no choice go change"
Ughhh
"ALYA I CANT WEAR THESEE"
"Well you can't sleep on your clothes can you?"

I went to the bathroom and changed.

I walked back in and Adriens eyes followed me. He had a shocked look on his face.

"You look fit" alya teased.
"Yeah whatever let's just play" I was obviously mad at her but she's trying to set me up with adrien so I admire her efforts.

"Marinette truth or dare" alya asks me.
Fuck.
"Hmm Dare"
"Okay I dare you to go sit on adriens lap."
"What!" I shouted.

Nino snickered and adrien just looked confused.
"A dares a dare dude" Nino said.
"It's only a dare mari" ADRIEN smirked.

"I- ok.." I said as I walked over and sat on his lap. My face burned.

I wiggled around a little to get comfortable, and adriens breath hitched.

"Hey you ok?" I whispered to him.
"Y-yeah" he said shyly.

The came continued and I kept shuffling about just to tease adrien. My red bra straps was showing from behind because the shirt is low cut at the back. So it meant he could see it.

Adrien asked Nino questions and stuff.
Then it was my go again.

I wasn't going to pick truth because I know she'll ask me who my crush is.

"Marinette truth or dare" she asked me.
"Dare" I smiled.

"Hmmm I dare you to make out with adrien in the other room for 10 minutes."

Mine and adriens jaw dropped.
"U-uhm.." I said blushing.

"Chop chop" she smirked.

We both got up and went to the other room.

"It's only a dare don't worry.." I say trying to relieve tension.

"Well I guess we have to do it.."

Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit

"I- w- we uhm.."I don't even know what I said.

He leans in and touches my lips. My cheeks burn.
I scoot closer to him needing more. He bites my bottom lip. His hands slip to my waist. I pull away from him

"S-sorry" he says quietly
"It's okay.. I liked it" I admitted.
"In that case.." he whispered seductively in my ear.
His hand slipped past my waste and teased the waistband of my shorts.
He kissed me passionately and slipped his hand under my bum pulling me onto his lap, making me straddle him. It was easier to make out with him this way.

He slips his hand in my panties attacking my clit.
"A-adrien" I whisper.
He keeps going whilst staring me dead in the eyes watching me struggle to deal with the pleasure.
I've never really experienced pleasure before, let alone had someone finger me.
He moved faster.

"Oh shit" I moaned quite loudly. He smirked. He slid his finger out of my panties.
"That's all your getting right now angel"
I frowned.

"Times up!!" I heard alya shout.

We walked out of the room and noticed alya smirking.
I go to sit in my seat before alya stops me.

"Nu-uh your meant to be sitting on adriens lap"

I think Nino knows I have a crush on adrien because he keeps smirking at me.

I sit on adriens lap. I feel a hand travel to my thigh. I try my best to ignore him and play the game. My (IDK WHAT TO CALL IT CUZ EVRYTHING IS CRINGE) pussy(STOP ITS SO CRINGEY) tingles.

The game goes on for a while and the whole time ADRIEN kept teasing me. He put his hand inside my panties a few times, slid him hands to my tits and kept touching me.

"Oh I forgot to mention ADRIEN and Marinette you have to share a bed tonight."

"Oh..." I say.
Adrien stared at me smirking.

!TIME SKIP TO WHEN THERE IN BED AND WATCHING A MOVIE!

I try my best to ignore him. Just to watch the movie but I can't. What makes it worse is that we have to be in contact because it's a single bed.

"Me and Nino are going to get snacks be right back" alya says as she walks into the kitchen.

Adrien slides under the covers. I think he's cold. He stays there for a few minutes and Alya stars to walk in. ADRIEN hides under the covers and I feel someone pull my panties down.
Oh shit.

I gasped as adrien started to eat me out.

"Where's adrien?" Alya asked curiously as she stood Infront of my bed.

"I-h-he's in the bath- Oh GOD. He's in the bathroom" I moaned because ADRIEN kept hitting all the right places. His tounge touched my clit, making my body jolt.

"You okay?" Alya asks in suspicion.
"Yeah." I say
I mouth to her that adriens under the covers and he's giving me head.
She smirks and mouthed "have fun" 

I feel a strange feeling in my stomach. I whisper to Adrien to stop. Not because I wanted him to I just don't know what I'm feeling in my stomach right now.
"A-adrien I feel weird in my stomach"
"You've never had an orgasm?" He asked shocked.
"N-no.." I say.
He smirked and went under the covers again.
He kept working his magic. "Oh fuck adrien" I moaned quietly.
He slid his tongue around slit and the pleasure overwhelmed me.
My legs started shaking. "I-oh fuck adrien!" I whispered loudly.

I started whimpering as he kept swirling his tongue around. My toes curled and I dropped my head back. I've never felt anything more good in my life. I felt like a mess. I couldn't move.

Adrien got out from under the covers.
He smirked at me and before I knew it, he thrusted into me.
"AGH!" I shouted.

"Mari you ok?" Alya asked half asleep
"Y-yeah" I hardly answered because adrien kept thrusting in and out of me. I started panting. I couldn't take the pleasure. My legs started moving and adrien held them spread apart. He looked at me. He loved seeing me struggle through his touch.
My hair was a mess and I had started tearing up.
"Oh my god" I breathed.
He slid his arm up my body and took of my vest top revealing my lacy red bra. He put his hand inside grabbing my tit. I arched my back due to the coldness of his hands. He massaged my tit whilst thrusting into me.
"I-adrien"
He suddenly stopped.
"W-by did you stop?" I asked pleadingly.
"You look tired" he smirked.
"I'm not c-carry on!" I whined.
"Beg" he whispered kissing me kneck.

"Please.." I whispered.
"Since you asked so nicely" he thrusted into me continuing the thread building in my stomach. He kept going until it exploded
"Oh fuck!!" I moan as I cum.

He collapsed next to me and we fell asleep cuddling.

The end 😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 157K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
378K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
912K 82.5K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
745K 19.1K 56
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...