The Hidden Reason

By Hazel_072409

Claire Love Brock just finished college and was going to spend time with her boyfriend Brennen. It doesn't go... More

Finding out
Recovery
Secret Revealed?
Invited
Party
Posted
Suspicious
Almost Caught
The Mystery Awaits...
On My Knees
Exploring time, #2
More then Told, #3
"Nice to see you again.." #4
Back home!
The Denied Question
Relaxation and Realization
Frustrations
Avoiding The Tears
Panic Attack
Gone
Not Story (Recap)
Sadness and Scared
We Figured Out..
Plan
We got her

One out of Five down, #1

30 0 0
By Hazel_072409

(Warning: handjob)
Claire's pov:

I wake up to see a peaceful Sam in my arms. He snuggles closer to me. I look at him and peacefully grab my phone and order Starbucks, (2 refreshers and 2 croissants) I order both of us the same thing and wrap my arm around Sam. Sam yawns as his eyes start to open. "Morning, had a good sleep?" I asked. He mumbled something before closing his eyes again. "You have to get up, plus I ordered us something to eat" I calmly say, he nods and puts his head into my chest. We stay like this for a few minutes before I hear my phone ding. I check to see that the food has arrived. "Sam I have to get up" I say giggling as he hugs me tighter. "No" he says like a little child. I make my way out of his arms which makes him pout. I go to the door and grab the Starbucks on the ground. I walk back inside and place the croissants on the table. Sam is still tucked into bed. "Sam you have to get back to the trap house so they don't question you," I say passing him his drink. He gets up grabs the drink and sips it, "thanks" he says. "No problem, I have a croissant for you and me on the table," I say as we walk to the kitchen.

We get into the kitchen and I pass him his croissant as I eat mine. We finish our croissants and sit on the couch to talk for a little. We chat for almost an hour before realizing it's 3 pm. "Oh shit I have to drop you off," I say getting up. Sam looks at the time and realizes that he is screwed. "I'm going to change into an outfit and grab your phone then we are out," I say running into my room. I change into a hoodie and some black ripped jeans and put on some black boots. I grab my phone and AirPods and also grab Sam's phone which was charging to see loads of missed calls. I run back to the living room.

My suitcase I bought it for the car luckily since I have forgotten it once or twice. I hand Sam his phone. "They might have already figured out you're not there" I say, his expression changed and I could tell he became worried real quick. "Come on sam," I say to him calmly. He nods and follows behind. We get into the car and I turn it on. I pull out a key card and hand it to Sam. "Here, if anything goes wrong then you can enter" He grabs the key card and puts it in his phone case behind his phone.

I drive Sam and me to the traphouse. It was a very silent ride. I turn up the radio and put my hand on Sam's thigh. He looks at me but then goes back to his phone. We stop at a traffic light and I text him saying, "don't worry about what Colby might think, I gave you my spare key so if anything you can go into my place." I see him smile and I smile.

At the next red light Sam takes the aux and puts his music on and we start jamming out. The song sweater weather plays. "ALL I AM IS A MAN I WANT THE WORLD IN MY HANDS" I yell out. We end up yelling our hearts out to this song and arrive to the traphouse. "Sam we are here" I say looking at him. He grabs his phone and hops out the car and I also hop out. "Here's my spare keys and if anything I'm going to text you what floor and number it is just in case but I'm still telling you it's 283 on floor 3. Don't worry your going to be fine." I reassure him hugging him tightly. "Bye Sam text me if anything" i say heading back to my car. I hope I'm driving away. I text Alex saying I'm heading to his place and I text Sam room 283 floor 3.

Sam's pov:
I walk back into the traphouse, and head to the living room to see Corey, Jake, Elton, and Colby sitting there. "What do we do like where is Sam" I here Corey say. "I'm right here" I say in a calm tone. "FINALLY where have you been" Jake said, "and what happened to your hair" Colby asked. I grabbed my phone seeing that it's messy remembering Claire probably played with it. I sit down on the couch next to Elton. They start asking me questions like "where were you" or "why are you not answering" or "why did you leave without letting us know."

Elton sees me clearly overwhelmed and tells them to stop asking questions and to let me explain. "Okay fine, I left without any of you guys knowing because I wanted to be alone. I meet up with someone and then I came home" I said without saying if it's a girl or guy or who it was. "Who did you meet up with" Colby asked, "you didn't take your car so that means you took an Uber" he proceeds to explain. "Colby listen to me, I know you might get mad but I need you not too." I say looking at Colby. "You might hate me for this but it's better to get it over with then for you to find out, well like you almost did." I say making Colby confused. "When you called Claire asking for me, i was with her." I say the end part quietly. Colby didn't hear the end part then he put the two together. "That means you- SAM I SWEAR TO GOD" Colby yells coming towards me.

I finish at my face to feel myself get slapped. I push Colby off. "WHATS YOUR PROBLEM MAN, I DIDNT DO SHIT" I yell out not wanting to even say his name. "My problem? YOU JUST CONFESSED THE WHIMPERS THAT I HEARD WHILE OUTSIDE THE DOOR WAS YOU" He said, Elton tried to calm him down but he was too mad and disappointed.

"I'm leaving let me know when he calms down that's if he ever does." I grab my car keys and run to my car and drive away. I head to Claire's apartment making it straight up there and run inside to her room. I take off my shoes and lay on her bed crying.

Claire's pov:
Me and Alex meet up and pass by my house realizing I forgot my notebook with the info. I head upstairs and unlock my door to hear little whimpers coming from my room. I open the door slightly to see Sam laying there crying on my bed. I go to him and sit on my bed next to him. "Sam? What happened?" I say calmly. Whoever made him this sad was and will pay he didn't deserve this. "Cole, he he" is all he could say manage to say before putting his head into my arms. I lay down and put Sam on top of me hugging him and rubbing his back.

After a while he calms down and we both sit up. I grab my phone to call Alex. "Hello Alex, we are bringing someone else to the trip" I say, "okay so we have to make another pit stop then leave." I say then hang up the phone. "Sam, do u want to come with me I have something to tell you but it has to be in the car alright?" I tell him. He nods and grabs his phone and I hold his hand and we head to the car. "Alex to the back" I say as Alex goes sitting in the back. I start driving to the trap house. "Let me explain who this is, Alex this is Sam, Sam that's Alex my coworker. If your confused then let me continue. I do modeling but have a different job that if I told Colby he would freak." I say, "what do you mean?" Sam asks. "So I'm a detective. We were going to tell you guys tomorrow since after all we are going to the same place." I say, "your going to the Cecil hotel?" Sam says, "yep, we go for more then one day and stay at a hotel with 2 beds. And then we come back and report stuff and that's it" I reassured him.

We are in front of the traphouse and I sigh and look at Sam. "Sam I am going pack for you, so u can stay here. Plus I don't want you too see Colby" I say putting my hand on his thigh. I walk into the trap house and prepared for chaos.

Sam's pov:
"You know she really cares for you, I can tell" Alex says, "how long have you guys been working together for?" I ask. "Few months" i nod and hope that we can leave sooner since I don't want to be waiting.

Claire's pov:
I enter the house and run to Sam's room. I grab his suit case and pack clothes, his laptop, his small camera in case of anything, and his laptop and phone charger and his AirPods I took in my hands. I pack him a few shirts, pants and hoodies and grab myself a hoodie. I grab his suitcase and zipper it up. I open the door and carry it down the stairs. I make sure I have everything and see Colby standing right in front of me. "Where are you going and explain what you and Sam are planning since that's Sam's suit case. I grab my phone quickly texting Alex to change spots and for him to drive. "None of your business after all you yelled and made Sam cry." I say, I step forward so me and Colby are face to face. "I know what you did and I'm VERY disappointed in you." I say and slap him in the face. "You clearly don't deserve Sam for you to be able to hit him. I hope you learn from your actions, you need to learn stuff. Oh and by the way. Sam isn't coming in the trip so your on your own good luck saying, 'WHATS UP GUYS ITS SAM AND COLBY' without Sam." I grab the suit case and run out the door. I open the back and throw the suitcase in then myself. "Drive" is all I say to Alex as we head out.

I open my arms for Sam to come and lay down in them. I had a pillow for me to lay on and covered me and him with a blanket. "Alex don't forget to stop by Starbucks" I say and soon enough we pull into a driveway. Sam's video was posted yesterday which was good so he didn't have to worry about that. "Alex get me the usual but make mine a Trenta so I can share with Sam and get 2 croissants. Don't worry I'll pay" I saying, "don't worry it seems like you have a lot to deal with right now so i can pay this time." He says. We order the food and I pass one to Sam. We all eat and arrive to the Cecil hotel. "Here's the plan let's go in and look around then head to the hotel and relax then later we come back." Alex says and I agree.

"Sammy you have to get up we are here" I say into his ear. Sam gets up and we walk out of the car. We check out the place before going into the car and heading to our hotel. We check in and walk to our room. "Floor 2, room 128" i say as we head to the room. We make it to the room and we walk it and it's very clean. I drop the my suitcase on the side and so does Sam and Alex. "So how are we going to sleep? I can sleep on the couch" Sam says, I look at him. "Alex you get your own bed and me and Sam are sharing. I'm going to change to a hoodie to take a nap" I say as I walk to the bathroom to change. Alex and Sam change tops and then I hop onto bed with Sam next to me. "Sam I brought you camera if you want to film." I say as he nods. I notice he's wearing jeans and I know damn well jeans aren't comfy to sleep in. I get up from the bed and grab him a pair of his own shorts. "Hey Sam do you have insta so I can follow you?" Alex says. "Yeah I do it's SamGolbach" he says and sees Alex face change, "2 MILLION FOLLOWERS WHAT THE" "yep that's me" Sam says as he giggles and follows Alex back. "Is it fine if I posted photos from this trip and tagged you Sam?" Alex asked, "yeah sure I don't mind" I hop back into bed and go to Sam who is facing me. We turn off the lights and I cover his mouth and pull his pants down and change it with his shorts. I come back up and look at him. I take out my hand from his mouth, "thanks" he whispers. He turns around and we cuddle.

*5pm (everyone still sleeping)*
Narrator pov:
Sam unable to sleep moving around. He gets up and uses the bathroom and sees he had a boner. Great. He just plans to sleep on it when Claire walks in checking on Sam seeing his boner. Claire walks up to Sam, "Sam you have to get back to bed" Claire quietly says. Sam turns to see Claire and has no idea on what to do. "Don't worry I'll fix that" Claire say turning off the bathroom lights and bringing them back to bed. Sam lays down next to Claire. Claire moves sam so his back is facing Claire. Claire pushes Sam's back more closer to her. With one hand she covers his mouth and the other goes down Sam's shorts touching his dick through his boxers. Claire starts to tease Sam since he decided to get a boner out of nowhere he will have to beg.

Claire starts to tease Sam making him go crazy, what was even worse he couldn't make a noise. Claire turns Sam around so he is facing her. Sam's wants to whimper with the pleasure he is having. "C-can y-ou" is all Sam said before letting a whimper. Claire looks at Sam and puts her hand making it touch his dick. Full pleasure goes up Sam's spine as his head goes back. Claire takes out his hand and lick 2 fingers and bring it back to his tip. Sam was biting his lip trying not to moan with the satisfaction. Claire starts to give him a hand job which makes Sam let out a small whimper of pleasure. "No noises blondie" she says in a demanding voice. Sam nods but continues to whimper. Sam trying his best to not make noise as for he was gaining a punishment of pleasure for making noise as Claire goes faster. "I- I'm gonna" Once sam says that Claire remove her hand. Sam looks at her in full pleasure. Sam knows he needs to cum so badly but doesn't want to give in. "P-please" sam says in a whimper, "beg sam, I want to hear you beg for it" Claire says looking into his eyes. "Show me and tell me how much you want it, show me how you want me to give you pleasure. Beg, I want to know how much you need it." Claire whispers in his ear, Sam really needing the pleasure so much that he breaks. "I-I need it Claire, I need you to g-give me so much pleasure. I want you to make me c-cum, I need to feel the intense pleasure you can give me that I can't give myself. P-please.. I need you right now. I need you to give me so much pleasure that I'm going to beg for more later. I will get on my knees and submit to you if you just, please give me this pleasure." Sam says in a needy submissive tone. Claire puts her hand over his mouth again and put the other down to his dick. Sam's head goes back loving the pleasure. Claire moves her hand quicker, "you can release when I tell you too" Claire says looking at Sam nodding needing the amazing pleasure. "I-i can i?" Sam asks quickly hold it in as best as he can. "Not yet sweetheart, hold it in." she's says, Sam hold it in as best as he can as well with his moans. Claire continues for 2 minutes making it harder for Sam. Claire turns Sam making him face her. She removes her hand from his mouth, "release." She kisses Sam on the mouth so he can moan and cum. Claire takes out her hand and gets up to wash it, she comes back and cuddles Sam going back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 6.9K 53
Sam has a complicated past that's shaped her current decisions. One of those decisions being to stay relationship free throughout her college experie...
219K 3.8K 94
Sophia Rose Emerson is twenty five years old and is ready for a breakthrough in her life. After a chaotic love life, she relies on her friend Angelin...
1K 34 32
*WARNING DRUGS, SEXUAL CONTENT, SELF HARM* 20 year old girl named Kayla Robinson had a basic life, had good grades in back in highschool. But she als...
462 16 10
#9 kansas 04/05/24 enemies to lovers, Sam and Colby+ COD, TF 141 fanfiction πŸŽ€βœ¨ u are new at this high school and this boy wont stop bullying u, u ar...