My Love For YOU #JJK. KTH

By Ranishee

Jungkook knew taehyung doesn't think of him in that way,but he still decided to speak his heart out " I love... More

prologue and introduction
1 The journey of love
2 His Pure love
3 Deep love of jungkook
4 The love of jungkook's life
5 Moon love
6 love to be called
7 Blind in love
8. fall in love with the angel
9. A happy love life
Army Day
11. Coincidence and FATE
12. Something Hidden
happy 11th anniversary

10.Shining Moon

6 1 0
By Ranishee

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful person in and out ....
An angel by heart and comfort of many ....
Best soulmate anyone could ask for....
boy who never felt to comfort his army ....
Thank you for everything my cute little mochi 🥺

I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK

#jiminday

--------------

Ignore my mistakes please

-------

"You okay ?" hoseok asked as soon as they came into their room and hug tae tightly who just buried his head in his hyungs embrace nodding his head while yoongi pat the younger's head
lovingly .

Hiding the emotions in their heart no one said anything after that and laid down the bed Taehyung in the middle and the other two each side .

When taehyung heard the snores from his hyungs he let the tears flow out of his eyes , He knows his hyung also felt the same when they heard the story of him helping the stranger boys but they will not say nor ask anything until he is ready to tell them.

"Crying can bring relief,as long as you don't cry alone " as soon as he heard yoongi he tried hard to not sobbed loud but when his hyung pulled him in warm embrace he sobbed out loud .

Hoseok also start to massage his head calming him down , they didn't said anything just let him cry his heart out when he calm down yoongi took his hand and walk to the balcony , they both seat on the chair while hoseok came with water .

Drinking water he felt ease, yoongi hoseok look at him without saying anything but taehyung knows he have to tell them afterall they deserves to know .

" I saw the dream of those two little boys again hyung " taehyung said looking at his hyungs he don't need to explain who boys ,

As long as he remember , he was seeing the two little boys in his dreams and he shares these dreams everytime he get one to his hyungs .

So He smiles little looking at the shining moon and continue ,

A very young boy, around 7 or 8 years old, sat in a random park, looking down, bored yet lonely, waiting for his best friend, who had left him saying he would buy him a pastry if he be a good boy and waited here for him to come.
He looked here and there, hoping to see if his best friend had arrived or not, and to be honest, he was scared. "Come fast Minnie," he muttered to himself.

He looked at the shop where his best friend had gone earlier; it wasn't far from the garden, so he stood up and began walking to the shop, mumbling apologies to his best friend "Sorry Minnie but I am scared so I am coming to you,me not breaking promise,am your good boy but I want to hold your hands"

He came to a halt at the door, most likely the small cake shop's backyard must be their bakery where they bake a cake , fidgeting his shirts and paws, too afraid to look up.

"Stupid Minnie's bear, can't you just wait where Minnie told you to wait? Now what are you going to do, what if you get scolded?" He scolded himself in a low voice because he didn't want anyone to hear his voice and probably scold him.

But when he hears a voice, he immediately looks up and saw his minnie is talking with scary looking man.

"Sir I did all the dishes and cleaning" he heard his minnie said which make him frown why his minnie did work all alone ? He thought.

"Okay you can go now " the man in his mid forties said and start to talk to his friend but when he felt that the boy didn't move he look at the boy in questioned eyes

"Umm pastry " the boy said silently

"Ohh yeah right,go and wait their for me " he motion the boy to stood in the corner who did as told.

"Who is that boy ?" The other person asked.

"Ohh no one he just wanted one pastry and when I asked money he didn't have any so I suggest him to do cleaning and dishes in return i will gave him pastry " the person probably owner of the shop said to his friend with evil smirk on his ugly face.

"You mean you made him do all the cleaning and dishes just for one pastry ?" His friend asked

"Yes right " the owner replied still that smirk is visible on his face

"That was too cruel but am proud of you man " his friend exclaimed

"Thanks man anyways the begger like them deserve this " the owner of the shop said disguise visible in his voice while his freind nod in agreement.

Then the man went towards the man and give him pastry and push him out of his shop harshly and laugh out when they saw the poor boy fail on ground while protecting the pastry in his hand .

"My bear will love this pastry so much " the boy mumbled to himself ignoring the pain on his knees which injured when he failed on ground .

But the boy who is hidden saw and heard it all . he maybe small but he understand everything what the cruel man did to his minnie which made his eyes teary .
He ran towards where he was seating earlier and start to play like nothing happened.

"Bear" the boy look up to see his minnie running towards him he smile widely to him but soon that smile turn into pout

"Minnie you took soooo long, am no talking to you now" he complain

" aww is my bear is angry on his minnie " minnie name boy said and smile at his bear who looks so cute .

"Yes yes very much " bear name boy said.

"How about this then i brought it for my bear but now he dosen't who will eat this " minnie said while showing the pastry while smiling his eye to eye.

Looking at the pastry as much bear wants to eat that he also didn't want to eat it knowing how much his minnie went through just for a simple piece of this but seeing the smile and efforts his minnie he didn't want to gain in vain so he smile his brightly,

"I want it minnie pwease " he said cutely don't want to make his minnie sad .

"Aww bear its only for you " minnie said gave it to bear who gladly take it.

"Say ahhhh " bear said to his minnie while giving him first bite to his minnie

"Bear its for you" minjie said feeding the bear who shook his head

" no I will feed you then you will feed me " bear said cutely

"But bear its just one " Minnie said he don't want his bear to starve they didn't eat something good from the years now and he wants his bear to eat it fully.

"So what we will share or I will koy eat it" bear said pushing the pastry aside. Minnie sigh and take the pastry he knows if he didn't eat his bear will not too.

They both share a small pastry which is small for one person too but it dosen't matter their love for each other dosen't need too much food just little and feeding each other is enough for them.

After that bear treat his minnie's wound by stealing the bandage by his orphonage aunt.

Taehyung feels the cold wind smiling at the moon a tear fall from his eyes.

"When I saw that boys getting chased by old lady I find myself in that dream again and I couldn't help but to run to them and save them which I wanted in my that dream to do ".he mumbled still looking at the moon who is still shining brightly.

He look at his hyungs who is listening his story with sad yet proud smile on their faces with the glossy eyes,

the second they heard about tae help two orphan boys they knew their will be definetly a reason behind it. So they made tae to come with them so they can hear the reason.

Taehyung is little attached to these dreams he don't know why but he feel connected to them .

Just like he feel connection with the moon.

On the other side of city

The same moon is shining brightly, making the figure sitting on his balcony look even more attractive in the moonlight .

Well that was the charm of The PARK JIMIN

Jimin is gazing at the moon like every night he do , talking about his day, asking or questioning about is day to his beloved.

"I'm not sure why, but I get the impression you're in agony; is there anything upsetting you, love?"

He queried the moon in hushed tone.

"I hope you're doing well there; I'd like to join you, but fate has other plans, no?"

Still gazing at the moon, he giggles lightly but sadness visible in his angelic giggles.

"But it's good with me as long as you're doing well and happy there, I just want you to enjoy everything and be happy all the time," he remarked again, this time with a gleam in his eyes.

"As the days go by, I'm missing you, we're missing you love, we need you," he says shakily, "but I'm making myself strong just for you and princess, you two are all I have in my life."
He took a breath.

"Are you taking care of yourself ?,better you are or I -

- paaa - paaa - paaa - paaa

When he heard a voice from within his room telling him to get up from his chair, he cut himself off.

He answered, "Coming princess."

"I love you, angel," he said as he took one last look at the moon.

When he returned to his room, he noticed that his little princess Park Aera was scratching her eyes and making grabby motions towards him.

He chuckles to himself as he picks up his princess and carries her into his bed, softly cuddling her. "Misshi maaa ?," he heard her mumbling.

he just hummed a little as tears welled up in his eyes, which he hastily wiped away because he didn't want his princess to see his vulnerable state again yet.

As he glances down, he notices that his princess has fallen asleep, safe and warm in her father's embrace.

He kissed her on the forehead and made himself at home in his bed, still holding his daughter.

He, too, fell asleep soon after.

And just like every night

Two souls sobbed ,

Under the same sky ,

Under the same shining moon .

-------------------

Here is my little update with little twist

Welcome to our new guest in the story

Its his day and his chapter

Sorry for the late update

Pls share your response and do your precious votes

Thank you

-------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 16K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
486K 13.1K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
4.2K 126 21
You're just a simple introverted girl who falls in love in in the city of Seoul.You met someone you least expectd...Jungkook. And your whole world su...
608K 17K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...