The Genomix Hero of Union

By PatrickEstvo

Hiromi Kadota was one of the founders of Union Academy, and made it for the sole purpose of training a new ge... More

Bio
Chapter 1: The New Kamen Rider Demons
Kamen Rider Revi/Revice Bio
Kamen Rider Live/Evil Bio
Kamen Rider Jeanne Bio
Chapter 2: Revelations
Kamen Rider Juuga Bio
Chapter 3: Izuku Betrays Union
Chapter 4: Revice Debuts
Kamen Rider Aguilera Bio
Kamen Rider Destream Bio
Chapter 5: Date Interrupted
Crimson Vail/Kamen Rider Vail Bio
Chapter 6: Facing MetsuboJinrai.Net
Chapter 7: Facing Team CMEN/Juuga Debuts
Chapter 8: Meet George/The Last Riders/Prison Break
Chapter 9: Tokuro's Origins/Saving an Angel
Chapter 10: Assault on Atlas (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Assault on Atlas (Part 2)
Chapter 12: The Demise of Ironwood
Chapter 13: Rise of Over Demons/Showdown with Team CYKH
Chapter 15: The Decisive Battle (Part 2)
Epilogue

Chapter 14: The Decisive Battle (Part 1)

664 16 4
By PatrickEstvo

(The riders are seen in some kind of space port, and then they see the unconscious Green Arrow and Enterprise.)

Souichi: Oliver? Enterprise?

(Then they prepare to transform.)

DEMONS DRIVER!

VAIL!

WEEK ENDRIVER!

ZETSUMETSU DRIVER!

SLASHRISER!

FORCERISER!

Souichi: They must be close. Get ready!

KUWAGATA!

GIFFARD REX!

PERFECT WING!

KING COBRA!

JUUGA!

QUEEN BEE!

HERCULES!

ARK SCORPION!

INFERNO WING!

JAPANESE WOLF!

DODO!

(Suddenly the ground starts shaking as the riders prepare to transform.)

DEAL!

BIG BANG! COME ON! GIFFARD REX!

WINGS FOR THE FUTURE!

COME WITH ME! GO WITH ME!

REX! MEGALODON! EAGLE! MAMMOTH! PTERA! LION! JACKAL! KONG! KAMAKIRI! BRACHIO!

CONTRACT!

AUTHORISE!

BURNRISE!

Riders: Henshin!

DELETE UP! UNKNOWN. (MICHI) UNREST. (KONRAN) UNLIMITED. (KOERU) KAMEN RIDER OVER DEMONS!

ULTIMATE UP! AFUREDASU ATSUKI JOUNETSU! OVERFLOWING HOT PASSION! ITTAIZENTAI! HYOURI ITTAI! UCHUU NO CHIKARA WA MUGENDAI! KAMEN RIDER! REVI! VICE! LET'S GO! COME ON! GIFFA! GIFFA! GIFFARD REX!

PERFECT UP! HEHEHE-HAHAHA! KAMEN RIDER EVILYTYLIVE! I'M PERFECT!

HYPER LIBERAL UP! AH! WE ARE! WE ARE! KAMEN RIDER! INVINCIBLE! JA! JA! JA! JA! JA! JA! JEANNE! HAA! HA!

SCRAMBLE! JUSSHU NO IDENSHI! TSUYOKI KOKOROZASHI! HAZERO, HOERO, CHOUETSU SEYO! KAMEN RIDER JUUGA! GO OVER...

SPIRIT UP! SLASH! STING! SPIRAL! STRONG! KAMEN RIDER DESTREAM!

SUBVERT UP! WOW! JUST BELIEVE IN MYSELF! KAMEN RIDER! AH! AGUILERA!

PROGRISE! ARK! DESTRUCTION! RUIN! DESPAIR! EXTINCTION! ARK SCORPION! THE CONCLUSION AFTER EVIL CLIMBS THE TOP OF THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN OF ROCK.

SLASHRISE! BURNING FALCON! THE STRONGEST WINGS BEARING THE FIRE OF HELL!

FORCERISE! JAPANESE WOLF! BREAK DOWN!

FORCERISE! BREAK DOWN!

(Then they transform into Kamen Riders as a big machine rises from underground. The machine's door opens, revealing the Union Headmasters (except for Nezu).)

Ozpin: Well, if it isn't the saucy riders?

Superman: (comes from above alongside Iron Man) We thought you'd come here eventually.

O. Demons: (pulls out another vistamp) A Kamen Rider's duty doesn't end at the borders of the current Union's so-called law.

MOGURA!

ADD!

DOMINATE UP! MOGURA! GENOMIX!

Iron Man: We're the saviors of the world, we protect it.

Revi: Is purging the powerless people something you call protection?

Ozpin: The strong live, and the weak die!

Live: You're no gods to take such decisions.

Sirzechs: The decision IS ours. It became ours when your stupid parents tried to expose our plans.

Jeanne: You guys have an impressive little toy in there, but your plan ends here.

Chifuyu: Idiots, you're not ending our plan, you're expending it. (points at Green Arrow and Enterprise) Those two traitors forced our hand. They spilled Union blood.

O. Vail: You did this yourselves.

Danzou: You took everything from us!

Horobi: And YOU took the people's freedom! Time to give it back!

(Then they prepare to fight the Union Headmasters.)

Ozpin: The Union demands your blood!

(Over Demons dodges the machine's attack.)

O. Demons: Your blood will be spilled instead!

(Over Demons drills through one of the machine's arms, breaking it.)

Sirzechs: So you like playin' hide-and-seek, y'little bitch?

(Over Demons pulls out three vistamps at once.)

CONDOR!

SCORPION!

ANOMALOCARIS!

ADD!

DOMINATE UP! CONDOR! GENOMIX!

DOMINATE UP! SCORPION! GENOMIX!

DOMINATE UP! ANOMALOCARIS! GENOMIX!

(Then he uses his full genomix attacks to break one of the machine's legs.)

O. Demons: Tag, you're it!

(Over Demons then charges at the machine again.)

Danzou: Let's see how long you can keep it up...

(Over Demons then chops off the machine's other leg, and then all of the riders combine their attacks and damage it. Suddenly Superman tackles Horobi while Iron Man does the same to Jin.)

Superman: You will fall!

Horobi: I don't think so.

(Horobi headbutts Superman.)

Superman: Our justice will triumph!

Horobi: Please, your justice is worthless.

(Horobi then kicks Superman while Jin stabs Iron Man's shoulder.)

Iron Man: You coward...

Jin: You're the one who didn't fight like a man, Stark.

(Back to the others, Revi and Vice attack the machine again.)

Vice: Impressive, isn't it?

(Live then manages to destroy the machine's third leg.)

Chifuyu: (stern) Don't get cocky, Deku!

(Live manages to chop the machine's fourth leg, and then the headmasters prepare for their final blow.)

Superman: About time we ended this... and you're going out with a bang!

(Then Horobi and Jin prepare their finishers, and so does Live.)

EVIL LIVE CHARGE!

HATRED IMPACT!

(Horobi coils the Destanalyze around his right arm and delivers a punch covered in crimson energy to Superman, killing him.)

INFERNO WING! BURNING SLASH!

(Jin swings the Slashriser several times, leaving fiery red energy slashes suspended in the air around him. Upon the final downward swing, all of the energy slashes fly forward and strike Iron Man, killing him as well.)

EVILYTY PERFECT FINISH!

(Live covers the wing of the Perfect Wing Vistamp in teal energy and uses it to deliver a teal energy slash to the machine. The attack leaves behind black and white feathers before causing the machine to explode, resulting in the deaths of Chifuyu and Danzou.)

(Unfortunately Ozpin and Sirzechs have survived.)

Sirzechs: Slippery little bastards! We don't have time for this.

(Then Ozpin and SIrzechs power up.)

Naki: Oh, you've gotta be kidding me!

(Then they unleash a shockwave as the riders stumble a bit. As the dust settles, Ozpin is seen in his most powered Form while SIrzechs is seen in his Demon Form.)

SIrzechs: Let's go.

Ikazuchi: The hell are you thinking?

Ozpin: Played college ball, ya know.

O. Demons: At some cushy Ivy League school?

(Ozpin then headbutts Over Demons and tries to punch him, but he dodges. Souichi attempts to hit him, but he blocks his attacks and counters them as he dodges them.)

Ozpin: Don't fuck with me, kid!

(Ozpin the kicks Over Demons away, but he gets up.)

Destream: What the hell are you...?

Sirzechs: Why don't you stick around and find out?

(To be continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 2.6K 35
Yn ln was bullied in union academy ignored by the teachers till he was killed by his bullies and turned to light and disappeared till he was brought...
29.8K 551 16
Jaune Arc. The leader of Team JNPR, the weakest student of Beacon Academy and the school's punching bag. A boy who cheated into the Academy to be a h...
3.8K 88 8
Seconds, Minutes, hours, Days, Weeks, Months, YEARS. It was nonstop bullying, nonstop pain, nonstop suffering. Everyone never knows what it is like t...
320K 3.6K 44
(y/n) (l/n) lived on earth, where 99%of the population had powers like quirks, semblances, sacred gears, ninja arts. Etc the best of these people wit...