❝ πŠπˆπ‹π‹π„π‘ 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍! ❞...

By interloved

❝ π‘€π‘Žπ‘–π‘‘, π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’'𝑠 π‘‘π‘€π‘œ π‘œπ‘“ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’? ❞ ❝ π‘’π‘›π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘›π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘™π‘¦. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ wednesy... More

❝ πŠπˆπ‹π‹π„π‘ 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍! ❞ β‡’ 𝐗. π“π‡πŽπ‘ππ„ / 𝐓. π†π€π‹ππˆπ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ | π‡π€πππ˜ πƒπ„π€π“π‡πƒπ€π˜ 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | π€π‘π“πˆπ’π“π’ πŒπ”π’π“ πƒπˆπ„...?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘ | πŒπ˜π’π“π„π‘π˜ (π–πŽ)πŒπ€π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„ | 𝐍𝐎 πŒπ”π‘πƒπ„π‘π’ π…πŽπ‘ π–π„πƒππ„π’πƒπ€π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ— | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π‡π”π‘π’πƒπ€π˜ 𝐅𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | π…πˆπ†π‡π“ πŒπ„ π…π‹πŽπ–π„π‘π’

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„ | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚πŽπ‘ππ’π„ ππ‘πˆπƒπ„ π’πˆπ’π“π„π‘π’

3.6K 173 200
By interloved

Tourner dans le vide — Indila

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

author's note:

this is an alternative universe, where the hyde does NOT exist! this story will also NOT follow the story line of WEDNESDAY wholly!

warning; some characters will be a little OOC!

also; english is not my first language, so please excuse any mistakes :)

enjoy reading <333

love, lin xx

"KILL ME. KILL ME now, and do it fast." wednesday addams chanted quietly in the back of the car.

she had closed her eyes and had crossed her fingers, like some kind of prayer-like hand formation.

"i'm not doing that. remember the last time i tried to and mum and dad grounded me for weeks? in the cellar? with almost nothing but a torch and spiders to accompany me?" thursday addams replied with an arch of her dark eyebrows, as she swiped on the screen of her phone, apparently being on pinterest.

"they fed you." wednesday countered coolly, lifting her eyebrows slightly.

"yes and they forbid me from watching movies and listening to music, let alone make music. you know how much i love movies and music — it's how much you love reading books and dissecting body parts." thursday responded, quickly clicking on some pictures, apparently zooming in.

thursday wasn't much of a reader — she simply didn't have the patience to read a whole book, but instead, she was absolutely fascinated with movies. she loved analysing them, watching the story line unfold, gasp when the plot twist hit, fangirl over incredible acting, swoon over the camera work and just loved admired seeing beautiful landscapes.

and while wednesday only played cello for finger practice, thursday truly enjoyed playing music and even composing pieces herself. she played piano, guitar and the violin, the latter self-taught.

"fair point." wednesday grumbled.

this happened often — wednesday trying to escape something and roping her sister into it as well.

funnily enough, thursday addams' name has never been associated with a negative word, let alone an insult, before.

in fact, she seemed to be a people magnet — she was a skilled talker, an extremely extroverted and charismatic persuasion artist, and she was so popular amongst people you could say she allured and mesmerised people until they became hypnotised by her.

that was very much unlike her twin sister, wednesday addams.

although the both of them shared the same last name and the same face, — aside from that one birthmark thursday had right next to the ends of both of her eyes — they had nothing in common.

wednesday was anti-social, sarcastic, crude and disliked being in the spotlight, while thursday thrived in it.

wednesy was the moon, while thursday was the stars, wednesday was a black cat, while thursday was a golden retriever, wednesday was moonlight, while thursday was sunshine; wednesday was wednesday, while thursday was thursday.

the twin sisters had always been close, although thursday's everyday hobby was annoying wednesday and wednesday usually got back at her with evil pranks, which resorted in thursday pranking her sister as well.

thursday and wednesday were inseparable, and it seemed where the stars were, the moon followed, and where the moon was, the stars followed.

it was no surprise to morticia addams and gomez addams that when wednesday had gotten expelled from her latest school because of a "murder attempt" by putting piranha fish in the swimming pool, thursday had promptly "accidentally" set the physics labor of the school on fire.

thursday and wednesday liked to call it "the addams code". and when an obsessive boy had started stalking thursday, wednesday had been there to give him a proper "talk" — it was more of a one-sided beating — for scaring her twin sister; and when girls would talk shit about wednesday behind her, thursday would prank them until they were humiliated into madness, and then bully them into apologising.

the addams code also involved that whenever one of them would get expelled, the other would try their very best to follow — which had been the reason for the addams twins to end up at nevermore academy.

"now, now, my darlings, nevermore academy is a wonderful school. i'm sure the two of you will love it." morticia addams, proud mother of wednesday, thursday and pugsley, joined the conversation, her hands playing with her husband's hands.

gomez addams sat next to her, adoration shining in his eyes when he watched his wife talk as love practically radiated from him.

"why? because you loved it?" wednesday hissed silently.

thursday slowly turned her phone off, putting it in her little self-made backpack and cleared her throat diplomatically, her urbane, binding and charming signature smile sitting on the corners of her lips already.

"mum, we are not you. we'll see for ourselves if the school really is that great. wednesday, don't push away the idea of something maybe being a good thing immediately just because of mum."

wednesday scowled, gave her twin a deadpan look before swiftly making it her mission to look out of the window of the car miserably.

and she continued to do so successfully until they arrived.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THURSDAY ADDAMS' ROOMMATE'S NAME was yoko tanaka, a vampire who seemed to worship her sunglasses.

"so... you need help unpacking?" the asian girl asked, fixing her hair as she watched thursday.

"oh yes, i'd appreciate it a lot! could you just hand me that box please? yes, that one, thank you." thursday replied with a smile as she unpacked one of the boxes.

"okay... so, you're one half of the corpse bride sisters, huh?" yoko asked.

"what? corpse bride sisters?"

"yeah. this school is small, like small-small, and enid sinclair, one of my best friends, is the biggest gossip queen of this school," yoko explained as she handed thursday another of of her boxes, "and from what i've gathered you're not as much as a psycho as wednesday is but still mildly terrifying."

"oh, i can be very terrifying, rest assured," thursday smiled, and although her smile was charming, innocent and picturesque as it always was, something wolffish and unsettling laid in it this time.

"yeah... right. insanity is genetic, huh?" yoko mumbled the last part to herself silently.

"anyway — enid sinclair... she's going to room with wednesday, isn't she?" thursday followed up, and unpacked one of the boxes and deadpanned when she saw dissecting utensils stuffed on the surface.

"oh great, wednesday successfully managed to sneak her dissecting utensils into school by stuffing them in my suitcase," thursday grumbled as she carelessly threw the utensils on her bed, "she must have known mum and dad wouldn't have allowed it and would never have looked into my suitcase. cunning fox — i told her to leave these things at home. but of course she never listens."

"she... dissects?"

"she likes to. usually keeps her tools near herself though."

"i see. and, uh, you? do you?"

"do i what?"

"do you dissect too?"

"nope. can't stand the sight of other people's blood. i used to faint at the sight of it, now i don't but i prefer a bloodless scene." thursday chuckled and shook her head. "i used to wake up with bruises everyday everywhere 'cause i had seen a drop of blood."

"so you see blood at your house often?" yoko raised her eyebrows.

"well... i spend a lot if time with my sister. she's my twin, after all." thursday avoided the question but she grimaced at the thought of the countless dissecting sessions she had been forced by wednesday to participate in because her sister had needed an assistant and pugsley always had been quick to chicken out of it.

"... cool." yoko grinned at her, "by the way, i heard your family comes from a long line of psychics and witches. are you a psychic, or a witch?"

thursday halted for a second. she had been the only one wednesday had ever told about her psychic abilities, and thursday had been practically commanded that she wouldn't breathe a word about wednesday's exact powers to anyone.

they both were psychics, but wednesday's powers purely relied upon clairvoyance, the ability to predict the future, usually by having visions. usually, that came with mediumship as well, the ability to communicate with spirits, but wednesday hadn't mentioned a thing about that.

thursday was a psychic, too, but her powers were different. she possessed the rare gift of materialisation, the creation of objects and materials or the appearance of matter from unknown sources, and ergokinesis, the ability to influence the movement of energy, such as electricity, without direct interaction.

"we're both psychics. i can control energy a little bit and can materialise stuff. it's pretty cool." thursday shared with yoko, downplaying  her powers.

yoko gawked at her. "really? god that's so cool! what about wednesday, is she —"

thursday's eyes widened.

no, no, no.

"um, so, what about you? do you sparkle in the sun?"

"what?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I NEED YOU TO switch rooms with me." wednesday announced tragically as thursday and her were walking down the stairs.

"no, thank you. my roommate and i have discovered we both share the same passionate hatred for bella swan in the twilight movies, over which we bonded and have slowly established a solid bond of friendship."

that has always been a special talent of thursday to befriend anyone she wanted to — the fact that one of her most distinctive and most remarkable character traits were her strong will and her stubbornness also helped that.

"i heard from a friend of a friend that your roommate is just a ray of sunshine. how is she?" thursday smirked at her twin with a teasing grin.

wednesday deadpanned at her older sister. "not. a. word."

thursday held up her hands with a mocking smirk. "didn't say anything and wasn't going to."

"fuck you."

"you can't talk to me like that, i'm your older sister."

"by eleven minutes."

"eleven minutes and fifty-six seconds. best eleven minutes and fifty-six seconds of my life."

"suffocate."

"you first."

thursday smirked at her sister obnoxiously, mischievous thunderbolts flashing in her eyes as she teasingly lifted her eyebrows.

"whatever. i don't want to discuss this with you, i want to talk about something else." wednesday grumbled quietly.

"can't discuss this with me 'cause my intellectual capabilities overpowered your wit." thursday corrected her.

"occasionally only. i recommend not getting used to it."

"mhm. sure. so what did you want to talk about? is everything okay?" thursday switched the topic, now slight concern in her voice and almost motherly worry blazing in her eyes.

"i'm fine. i want to investigate the outside of nevermore academy." wednesday got to the point directly, now slowing down her steps, which thursday copied.

"i assume you want me to check out the insides of the academy in this case." thursday immediately followed wednesday's process of thought.

"correct. i need you to cover for me if weems asks about me."

"will do. be careful, and don't let anyone catch you." thursday nodded instantly.

"nobody except for you ever did." wednesday countered quickly, nodding at her as a part of goodbye.

wednesday hated hugging, and thursday was aware of that. she respected it, although her love language was definitely physical touch — and gift giving in that note too — but she had always known wednesday disliked touching people.

thursday watched wednesday leave and sighed. "great. now i have hours to investigate... alone... god, this is how horror movies start. i hate horror movies."

she stalked forward, sighing as she fixed her outfit.

( author's note! this is her outfit, to help your imagination.)

thursday had always loved fashion and design — she had even considered majoring it once she would go to university, but it also had been her childhood dream to go to oxford to study english or history.

she shook her head. "investigate. investigate..." she reminded herself.

her footsteps echoed in the hall as she glided swiftly down the corridors, like a shadow. with quick but thorough looks, she scanned the school, mentally noting all the junctions and side passages as she smoothed her skirt.

her inquiring, careful eyes scrutinized the doors. thursday also encountered a few people — they whispered to themselves, sometimes even looking thursday straight in the eye, but most just eyed her skeptically.

thursday shook her head slightly as if she could just shake off her thoughts.

focus, thursday, focus, she reminded herself, focus on —

dull pain. in her shoulder.

that was all thursday registered as she fell down backwards, her hands rowing around in the air helplessly as she crashed to ground.

as if that was not enough already, some extra weight was dropped on her too — some really, really heavy extra weight.

"ouch, what the fu—"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

LIN SPEAKS!

hello dear reader,

welcome to my new fanfiction!

how are we liking it so far?

i have just binge-watched WEDNESDAY and i immediately fell in love!! especially with wenclair (which is the ship name for wednesday x enid apparently) because they're just too damn cute together.

like they are THE definition of black cat gf and golden retriever gf.

anyway, i'm not an english native speaker, so please excuse any grammatical mistakes, and if there are, feel free to tell me in my dms or per public comment! i'd appreciate it if it wasn't rude though.

as said before, this is an alternative universe, so the hyde does not exist here! this story will also NOT follow the story line of WEDNESDAY entirely.

some characters will act a little bit ooc, so they can follow the story line i had planned better.

WE'RE MEETING XAVIER AND ENID NEXT CHAPTER ARE YALL EXCITED

ANYWAY ENJOY READING MY LOVES!!

please don't forget to vote, comment and share this story :)

love, lin xx

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✦ not edited...

✦ the word count: 2302 words

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 941 40
-What happens when the boggie man's great-granddaughter is going to a school for weirdos when Wednesday Addams comes in and stirs up old friendships...
70.9K 1.3K 25
[COMPLETED] wednesday yandere preferences (trigger warning for the whole book) includes: wednesday addams, enid sinclair tyler...
90.3K 2.2K 26
the Addams's and Grayson's always had a strong bond and Wednesday Addams and Y/N Grayson have been close since they were babies After Y/N's parents w...
19.3K 684 27
A story in which the laid-back and confident gothic vampire student at Nevermore Yoko Tanaka finds herself taking a liking to the new shy and reserve...