[DISCONTINUED] Shut-in Astron...

By yuhfae

This can also be found on AO3 under the same title! [SLOW UPDATES] (Y/N), an aspiring astronomer, finds thems... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Beyond Castle Gates
Chapter 2 - Dangerous
Chapter 3 - Unnecessary Distance
Chapter 5 - What the Hair?!
Chapter 6 - Great Expotations
Chapter 7 - Help
Chapter 8 - Memories
Chapter 9 - Secret of the Sun Drop
Chapter 10 - Rapunzel's Return
Chapter 11 - Day of the Animals

Chapter 4 - The Surprise

220 6 5
By yuhfae

A/N:

This was SUPER SHORT and SUPER CHEESY but enjoy anyway cause this is the last you'll get from non-canon stories, from here on its gonna all be canon eps (this could change, though....)

also i very evenly spaced my chapters so i could make a portal 2 reference in the title, enjoy

(E/C): Eye Color

*knock..knock..*

...

...

"(Y/N)!"

"Hi, Varian.."

.....

.....

"...Listen, (Y/N), I am so sorry I isolated myself from you. I just-- I'm sorry. But, I wanted to show you what I was doing. Follow me."

'Weird..'

Varian was leading me out behind his house. What could possibly be so important? I mean, I'm so glad he apologized, and I'm getting somewhat of an explanation, but--

"Ahem, here it is!"

.
.
.
.

"...Uhm.. (Y/N--"

I engulfed him in a tight embrace.

Varian froze up from the sudden contact, but then leaned into the hug.

"..Thank you....!" I whispered to him, tears nearing the edge of my eyes as I let go from the embrace....and sprinted towards the telescope, and began to inspect every little detail.

"Aha! You made this?" I asked, unable to wipe the grin off my face.

"Mhm!"

"For me?"

"Of..Of course! That's what.."

I turned to him.

"That's what friends.. are for. Right..? Aha.."

"R..Right."

I sat there, carefully analyzing each aspect of the telescope in awe.

3rd POV

Varian watched from the sidelines. He seemed almost overjoyed at how much you liked it--no, he was overjoyed. He was even more delighted to know it was of his own design. Varian would give Ruddiger some credit later. As he watched from a distance, he started to notice some things about you. Your (E/C) eyes--the way they sparkled looking at his invention.
How (Y/N) treated the telescope so delicately, and--

"I think I see the moon out, Varian." (Y/N) stated, and makes a hand gesture for Varian to sit beside them.

(Y/N) closely inspected the moon through the telescope, still starry-eyed.

"It's so beautiful.... Here, Varian take a look!" (Y/N) excitedly moves the telescope to Varian's direction. While Varian was looking through the telescope, Ruddiger made the excellent idea to rush over and pounce in Varian's lap.

"Agh-! Ruddiger..-!"

(Y/N) slightly chuckled at the sight.
.
.
.
"I really did miss you, Varian."

"I..I missed you too, (Y/N)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920 39 6
It was always just [Name] and Varian against the world. Best friends until the end of the lines. Despite the many disasters that come through their w...
1K 28 13
What if Cassandra never stole the moonstone? What if the Cassandra who DID was a fraud? And the real one got trapped somewhere no one knows of? What...
16.5K 593 12
꧁༒☬𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓵𝔂, 𝓪 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱. 𝓘𝓽...
42.3K 1.1K 22
You lived alone in an abandoned cottage ever since you were left as a child. One day, upon leaving your home in Corona for a walk you stumble into Ra...