Kama's Awakening (Fate Apocry...

Von LaserNico20

You are the Older brother of the Masters of Frankenstein and Chiron and you are the Master of Assassin. You h... Mehr

Prologue
Part 1: The Summoning
Part 2: Preperations
Part 3: The Homunculus
Part 5: Betrayal

Part 4: The Choice

458 17 2
Von LaserNico20

A/N: Here we are once again Part 4. I Hope you all will enjoy.

Y/N was sitting with Astolfo at a table beside the homunculus boy, as Astolfo explains to him his plan and morality, why he want to help him.

Y/N POV:

Y/N:"Ok Rider, I think that is enough."
You say, as you look over to the boy, as he looks out the window from the bed

Astolfo:"So what are you going to do now?"
Y/N:"I'll help the two of you out. I was never fond of the idea of using Homunculi as Batteries, so I want to help him."
Astolfo:"Wait Really! WOHO Thank You."
Y/N:"Hey quiet."
Astolfo:"Oh sorry. Haha. It's just so wired you are so unlike the other from your family."
Kama:"I was thinking the same."
Both you and Astolfo jump at her sudden appearance
Y/N:"My God please Kama, never do this again."
Kama:"Ok, it's just that Lancer wants all Masters to gather in the main room."
You sigh, as you stand up going with Kama to the door
Y/N:"Rider, when you need something tell either me or Kama about it. We will do what we can do."
Astolfo:"Ok Thanks."

You walk with Kama to the main room of the castle, where you where the last to come to the meeting

Vlad:"Master of Assassin, mind explaining why you come here so late?"
Y/N:"I was doing something that was rather important for my studies, and lost track of time."
Vlad:"If that's the case let this never happen again. Anyway, I let you all gather here, because Cater his Golem spies detected the enemy coming to us by the looks of it, there Berserker and two currently unknown Servants."

He said as he shows us a picture of the three
Y/N:"That man with the spear is not Lancer that's for sure, I'd say he is the red Rider."
Kama:"I must agree Master, he fits more the rider class then the others. And this woman she is flink and it seems she knows they are being watched, so I say the red Archer."
Vlad:"Very observing you two. They will reach the castle at nightfall. Master of Rider, make Rider ready to fight Berserker. Saber and our Berserker will confront the red Rider and Archer."
Kama:"I will to come with them Lancer."
Vlad:"And why so?"
Kama:"Master came up with a plan with wich i would be able to easily gain a lot of Mana, and for that I need to go with them."
Y/N:"Yes it's true. I came up with it, when I was checking a few facts about her. And to make sure it will go smoothly I will go with the three."
Fiore:"What! That's practically suicide!"
Caules:"I must agree to her as a Master we are not fit for combat against other servants."
Darnic:"I'll allow it, but Y/N I expect you to proof that your theory is right."

You only nod at Darnic, as you leave the room with Kama, with the other Masters wondering what is currently happening with you.

No one POV:
Fiore:"Something is up that's unlike him."
Caules:"I agree Sister."

Y/N POV:

You walk with Kama to your room, as she hummed to herself

Y/N:"Kama, how much mana do you think you will get from them?"
Kama:"Hmm, when they have high quality Masters, I might be able to refuel my mana supply up to 75%."
Y/N:"How is your mana supply right now?"
You ask interested
Kama:"20% right now."
Y/N:"Ok then it is a good amount of Mana you would get."
Kama:"Master, why do you lock yourself away from your family, if I might ask?"
Y/N:"Ah, so you noticed. Well to be honest, I was never a great fan of this family, and I was planing on leaving after the Grail War."

You explained to Kama the reason, why you want to leave, when you two reached your room, as you two passed the time, with a game of cards

Time skip to night

No one POV:

Astolfo told Y/N that after he fought with Berserker, he will help the homunculus boy escape. While Y/N and Kama walk with Siegfried and Fran to confront the red Rider and Archer

Y/N POV:
Siegfried:"Master of Assassin, why do you insist of coming with us? It is dangerous for you here."
Y/N:"To be completely honest Saber I want to come with you three, because I don't want to just sit around and do nothing."
Kama:"Saber, he wants to be of use in this war. He does not want to act like the master of Lancer for example."
Siegfried:"Ah I See."

???:"Well well well, it seems like they noticed us after they took down Berserker."
The male said as he jumps down from one tree walking into our sight
Rider:"I'm the Red Rider, but interesting enough a Master came here out of all places. Either he is brave or suicidal."

Y/N:"Assassin, search for Archer. Saber, Berserker you two handle Rider."
Fran nodded at the command as she gets her Mace ready
Siegfried:"Understood."
With this Kama jumped up in the trees beginning her search for Archer, while Siegfried and Fran go in there attack against Rider, while an arrow was shot at you wich you where closely able to dodge.
Y/N:"Assassin. Archer on 7 a clock from my position."
Kama:"Yes Master."
Kama confirmed as she goes to the direction you told her, as Archer began shooting at Kama, who dodges the arrows by occasionally launching Energy Balls at her

Archer:"Tch! Stop it you annoying child."

The female Neko Archer cursed as Kama got closer to her. Archer just jumped away from her dashing to you hoping you are an easy target, only to see that you launch a Fire Spell at her, while you jumped to the side

Archer:"Stand still!"
Y/N:"I'm rather much more in the mood of staying alive so No."
You said as you continue dodging her bow swings, as an Arrow from Kama landed in her shoulder, as she shots an arrow into Rider his Leg

Archer:"Ah! What the, you think such a sloppy shot will slow me down."
Rider:"I need to agree to her you Brat."
As they both took there focus to Kama she was giggling as she spoke up

Kama:"So now that you are under my Spell Kneel for me you two won't you?"
She asked childishly, as both Rider and Archer fall on there knees fighting there own body to get up with no luck.
Rider:"What the Hell! What did you do to us!"
He screamed at Kama as Archer understood
Archer:"Now I understand, thats your Nobel Phantasm is this Bow it seem."
Kama:"You are half correct there Archer. I only use this bow right now, because I'm not on full strength, but after I'm done with you two I'll be closer to my true Strength."
Y/N:"Good Job Assassin. Saber Berserker good work you two as well."
Fran:"...Uh..."
Siegfried:"Thank you."

Kama smiled as she walked to Archer who was still struggling to get her body back under her control
Kama:"Why are you struggling I'll show you how to feel good~"
Kama said as she lowered herself to Archer
Archer:"Don't even Try!"
Before Archer could say anything else Kama began Kissing her, as she struggled to get her away

Saber:"Master of Assassin. What is she doing there?"
Y/N:"Ah thats one of her unique skills. Mana Drain. She can drain most of a Persons Mana by Kissing them."
Rider:"Huh! Wait NO I don't want to be kissed by a childe!"
Kama who let go of Archer who collabsed onto the floor turned to Rider
Kama:"Oh quit your struggling."
Kama her voice sounded different yet her body was still very childe like
Kama:"After I'm finished with you you will never see me again as I am right now."

Kama walked over to him before starting to drain his Mana as well. After she drained his Mana she pulls her arrows out of the two, as her body began changing with a bright light. After it died down Kama reached a more adult like form.

Kama:"Ah~ That's much better now."
She stretched herself, as she walked over to you and the others

Y/N:"Wow."
You where stunned at how she now looks as she smiled at you when she noticed your look
Kama:"Like what you see Master~"
You blushed softly, as you shook your head to regain your focus
Y/N:"I-I'm just stunned at how you look."
Kama:"Thanks for the compliment Master."
Siegfried:"It is odd to see you now like this, after mainly seeing you as a Childe."
Fran:"Uh.."

Y/N:"Saber, Berserker you two can return to the castle Assassin and I still have something to do out here."
Siegfried:"If you say so."
Fran:"...Uh..."
Siegfried and Fran walked back to the castle as you turned around seeing Rider and Archer no longer on the ground, as you turned to Kama

Y/N:"Ok now let's meet up with Astolfo."
Kama:"Yeah I think he is already in the woods with the Boy."
You nod, as you walk with her to the meeting point where Astolfo and the Boy haven't arrived yet
Kama:"It seems they are still not here."
Y/N:"We just need to give them some time thats all Kama. But by the way, how are you feeling now?"
Kama:"Way better, now that I am closer to my true strength."
Y/N:"That's good to hear."

You two waited for a bit before Astolfo and the boy finally arrived
Kama:"Finally, what took you two so long."
Astolfo:"Wow Assassin you look different."
Y/N:"Rider later I have the feeling that they already noticed what you plan on doing."
Astolfo:"Oh Yeah you're right!"

As he realizes, he grabbs the boys arm, as the four of you begin to run
Boy:"W-why are you helping me knowing that they will be angry at you?"
The Homunculus asks you, as you slide down a little slope
Y/N:"Why I help you?"
You smile at him
Y/N:"Because you are someone that wants to fight for his freedome and I like that about you. Unlike the other homunculus you actively try to forge your own life."

After a bit more of running the boy was breathing heavily as he was barely able to stand
Astolfo:"Hey do you need a break?"
Kama:"A break is gonna be dangerous for all of us."
Siegfried:"I must agree to Assassin."
All of you turn to Siegfried who is standing leaning against a tree
Siegfried:"I have never thought that a Master and a heir to a family would actively go against his own."
Y/N:"Tch. Rider, can you take care of him I promise I will help this Boy."
Astolfo:"Huh Uh yeah."
Kama:"Then let's go Master."
Kama said as she picked up the boy ready to continue running as a blow of Saber that would have made her a head shorter was blocked by Astolfo his Spear

Y/N:"Thanks Rider. Ok let's go!"
You follow Kama through the woods, as Gordes tackles you against a Tree
Y/N:"Ack."
You fall down flat on your back as Gordes pressed his foot into your Ribs
Kama:"Master!"
Gordes:"For a brat like you to help a worthless Homunculus you clearly don't know where your place is!"
Gordes screamed at you, as he hightened the Pressure on your Ribs making them Crack
Y/N:"Ahhh!"
You packed his foot trying to get him off of you, as an Arrow flew beside him landing in the tree giving him a cut on the face as he stumbled a bit giving you the window to roll over to Kama who helped you up, as the Boy is behind a tree

Y/N:"Thanks Kama."
Kama:"No problem Master."
Gordes:"How Dare YOU!"
Y/N:"Kama I take care of him."
Kama:"Huh are you sure Master? You are hurt."
Y/N:"He surprised me but he won't surprise me again. Thats for sure."
Gordes rushes at you as you block his attacks, as Kama moved to the side

No one POV:

Gordes tried to do the same trick again with overwhelming Y/N trying to bring him down, as Y/N blocked his attacks farely easy with reinforced arms. The Boy came back into sight and sees Y/N slowly push Gordes away.
Gordes sees this and throws sannd into your face as he rushes at the boy. The Boy tried to defend himself by shocking Gordes with Magical Energy, only for it to be launched back at him because of Gordes his Iron Arm Magic yet he still had a pained face as he Punched the Boy in the chest
Boy:"Ah!"

Kama:"No!"
Kama launched her arrows at Gordes who immediatly jumped away from him, as Y/N regained his vision

Y/N POV:

Y/N:"No."
You ran to the boy as he lost Consciousness
Kama:"I-I'm sorry Master I didn't protect him."

Astolfo:"There you are you three!"
Astolfo ran beside you as he looked at the boy, who is currently struggling to stay alive
Siegfried:"Master."
Siegfried said coldly to Gordes who turned around to his Servant
Gordes:"Uh I-I needed to turn my Arms otherwise he would have killed me it was self defence!"
Siegfried seemed lost in thougts as he spoke up again
Siegfried:"Master can you do something to help this Homunculus."
Y/N:"Saber. It's basically no use anymore because of his weak body his heart is right now failing, and even I am not able to heal wounds that are located there."
Gordes:"Why should I save him. Also I didn't ask for your opinion Saber. You only have to do one thing follow my orders and nothing else."
Siegfried:"So you will not save him."
Siegfried took a step closer to Gordes, who immediatly shut up looking up at his Servant, before Siegfried Punched him in the stomach knocking him out completely

Kama:"What do you plan on doing now Saber?"
Kama asked confused. As Siegfried remained silent again looking at the boy

Jeanne:"Saber and Assassin of Black?"
Siegfried:"Ruler."
Y/N:"Ruler what are you doing here?"
Kama:"Ruler how did you find us?"
Rider:"Ruler? What are you doing here?"
Siegfried:"And yet again I lost sight of what is important. He who never wished for anything finally found a wish he can achive on his own set of rules."
Kama:"Saber?"
Jeanne:"What happened?"
Siegfried:"I might be the reason why all of this happened to him, but I have something I could give him to make things right again."

After Siegfried said that he began digging his hand into his chest as the eyes of all of you widen
Jeanne:"Saber Wait! Don't."
Y/N:"Oh God."
Kama:"What are you doing there!"
Siegfried didn't stop as he rips out his own heart. He slowly walked to you three as he kneeled down in front of the boy

Astolfo:"Saber? Why?"
Siegfried stayed quiet as he placed his heart on the boys chest
Jeanne:"He is giving his own life so this boy can live."
After the heart was absorbed by the boy his breathing calmed down as Siegfried stood up again
Kama:"And you Saber what about you?"
Siegfried:"My life is being sacrefised so he can stay alive. After all it is a exchange of equal value or not?"
Astolfo:"Of course not."
Y/N:"I must agree to both Kama and Rider Saber Why?"

Jeanne:"Why did you do it Saber. Was it because of your ideals as a Hero?"
Siegfried:"You could say that Ruler. I lost track of who I originally was. I alway did what everyone wished me to do. And this. This is the first time I did something for myself. A mission with close value to myself. This Pride of finally saving someone with no one wanting me to save them is something I always wanted to feel and I think it is something I really wanted all my life."
You all looked at Siegfried silently, as he slowly began to disappear
Siegfried:"Ruler. Please excuse me but please. I want you to gift this boy the Freedome he deserves."
Jeanne:"That-"
Siegfried:"Please Ruler."
Jeanne:"Yes, as you wish I shall gift this boy his freedome."
Siegfried smiled weakly, as he turned to you Kama and Astolfo
Siegfried:"Rider, Assassin Y/N. Please tell my master that I'm sorry for not being the ideal servant he wanted."
Y/N:"Uhm. For me it might turn difficult, because I now broke the orders of Lancer and Uncle yet again. If it is as bad as I think it's going to be it would be save for me to break tides with the Black team."
Jeanne:"Master of Assassin, what do you mean by that."
Y/N:"I already broke more orders then I could count, but now that this Boy has the heart of our Saber it might be deadly for me to stay here."

After a few seconds Saber finally acceppted his death as he vanished

A/N:
Well damn here we are almost 3k words
I hope you all enjoy todays chapter. It took me a bit longer to write it then usual, because I had last week 3 exams and I rewrote a few scenes a few times, because they where not really to my liking at first, but how will the story now Continue, that Y/N defined his orders in such a great fashion to see what will happen next stay tuned until the Next Chapter

LaserNico Out.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.4K 130 10
A few years after the fifth holy grail war had ended the mages soon decide to start another one of the wars with the same rules and seven class serva...
53.1K 1.3K 11
Singularity Five, with Solomon's plans revealed and with Sakura officially part of Chaldea, the grand order can finally enter it's final stages. Howe...
12.7K 425 16
Itadori finds himself in a world similar to his own, but something happened, now he is in a war, the Holy Grail war. While Itadori tries to unravel w...
11.7K 404 4
Finally, Chaldea faces off against their ultimate enemy. Goetia. The king of the demon gods and the one known as Beast I. The time of parting shall g...