ETHEREAL || YANDERE COUNTRYHU...

By -YayImDying

โ‡ข๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ! :: โ” :: You met the Ambassador when you died. He felt empathy towards you, you... More

0
1
2
4
โSPECIALSโž
โANTONIO FANARTโž
Announcement!

3

681 38 40
By -YayImDying

[Targeting Management]
══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

━ You were siting on the sofa with Liechtenstein on your lap, he was giving you neck kisses. You were expecting him to warm up to you in a few months, it ended up in a span of 2 days. Looks like you miscalculated, how embarrassing. You adjusted him on your lap, he was blocking the TV a bit, almost making you miss out on the small details of the "British Bake Off".

It's been a month and he seemed to be under your spell. He was very submissive, never hesitating to do your bidding, he's like a golden retriever and you're the black cat.

He stopped giving your neck kisses and glance at the TV, deciding to watch the programme with you. Liechtenstein leaned onto your chest, enjoying the softness of your body. He sighed as he watched the bake off, how did you ever find this show interesting? It's just 5 people competing for the "Best Baker" title.

You only watched it because the sweet old lady, Grandmama, was on it. You will murder the judges if they say that her cookies suck. Grandmama always makes the best cookies. You can confirm it, you were the Cookie stealer whenever you visit her home.

Liechtenstein would never understand your mindset. He craves for your attention, but he shall wait because patience is a virtue. Soon, he will be rewarded, like the golden retriever he is.

You jolted ever so suddenly, almost jerking your body to stand up. How could you forget something so simple? How could you forget to make plans on getting an organization on your side? You were so focused on Grandmama that you forgot about that small target.

You stood up, carrying Liechtenstein in your arms, making him startled by your sudden movement. He put his arms around your neck, carefully not to strangle you unexpectedly. You were careful, you made sure he doesn't fall out of your arms. He was blushing red, his eyes were swirling in bewilderment. He was wondering what you were up to, what made adrenaline flow through your veins.

You walked through the luxurious halls, the servants or to be more precise, your acolytes, bowed to you with a subtle smile as you passed by. They were gladly showing you their loyalty, unlike those traitors. How could their former siblings left you for those filthy Countryhumans? Except for Liechtenstein of course, they reflected on their hatred and now opened their eyes and accept him as their brother. They now know that he has converted into your cult, the souls of the acolytes can now rest in peace for they now have an inkling that their God didn't give in to the hands of these humanoid land masses.

The acolyte near by opened the entrance of the door so you could enter without the problem, he also gave Liechtenstein a pat on the head. Some of the acolytes spoil Liechtenstein too much, maybe that's why he now has a personality of a golden retriever only the cult could experience.

You went in as the acolyte closed the door. It was a simple, monotone room. It consist of a desk, an office chair, a book shelf with notebooks which you somehow kept buying but never use because you just have the urge to buy more than needed. You also have a cool fan which you forgot to bring, you usually bring it everywhere because mortals kept stealing your oxygen.

You sat down, Liechtenstein adjusting him self to sit comfortably on your lap. If you both were in public siting like that, others would think that Liechtenstein is a slut, or maybe a submissive man which would ruin his slightly non-existent reputation. You took hold of your hand fan, it has a golden dragon motif on it. You gave it to Liechtenstein as he admire the beauty of your favourite possession. He opened the fan and flapped it to create a subtle air to cool both of you down, it was getting a little hot.

You leaned back and he leaned in too, lying on your chest like it's his personal pillow. You groaned in frustration, wondering which organization you should convert. Liechtenstein noticed this and got off your lap, you were silently grateful-he was getting heavy.

He took your laptop, it was black in colour with gold engravings. He traced his fingers delicately on your laptop, admiring it before lifting the monitor up and turning on the power button. It showed the brand name and revealed a beautiful landscape of the beach in the Philippines. He entered the password, he knows the password, you entrusted him with it.

Once he entered the password, it revealed your desktop's shortcuts, which consist of Google Chrome (a classic), and a lot of games and emulators. Liechtenstein was not actually surprised at all, he'd seen you play games with another person who he recalled that you denominated him as "Ambassador". It was chaotic when the two of you rage at random players, he couldn't help but admit that he's jealous with your relationship with the Ambassador.

He took a chair and sat next to you, he click open a random ahortcut and said, "Could you teach me how to play this?", he clicked opened an emulator-showing the mobile games.

...

You thought him how to play Cookie Run: Kingdom. You showed him your best Cookies, your best topping builds, your best treasure, everything except your shitty luck at the BTS Gacha banner. That banner kept giving you random decors, the ones that are not related to the BTS quest.

You two were having fun, Liechtenstein was now having the attention he craves for, the relationship he yearns for.

Suddenly, a notification pop up. It was from YouTube with a news about a Gala hosted by the Organizations. Liechtenstein clicked on it and the two of watch together like it's a horror movie; you somehow made him fear Liechtenstein's own kind.

The subtitle announced that each Countryhuman could bring a plus one, which increased your chance at going. Not only were the Countryhumans were invited, politicians are attending it too. The dress code is loose, nothing too voluptuous. You stared at Liechtenstein as he did the same, staring into your [DULL/SHINY] [EYE COLOUR] eyes.

He got the message and gave a toothy grin. Oh, how fun would it be if you two attend the Gala together. His enthusiasm was contagious, for you smiled at his demeanour. As he warmed up to you, you warmed up to him too.

He couldn't helped but jumped in excitement with you, making small clapping gestures. He rambled about the best places to get your outfits tailored, the best florist to buy your national flowers and the best jewellery store to buy accessories.

There was a knock on the door, "My darling brother, there's a letter for you," the maid said, opening the door slowly after the announcement.

She was a petite lady, holding the letter out for Liechtenstein to take hold. "Thank you, my dearest sister!" he said with excitement lacing in his voice.

She bowed and flash him a subtle grin before she left, closing the door. You sat there dumbfounded about how the Countryhumans knew where Liechtenstein currently resides; forgetting that he change his home address and that he moved into your abode.

He carefully opened the letter, his name engraved in gold and observe the contents. It was an invitation letter, he wasn't surprised. He usually goes to these events but most Countries ignores him, like he was not relevant. If he wasn't relevant, why bother inviting him? Because of that, he stopped going to these kinds of events.

But all of that has change, he will go to this Gala. Other Countries will ignore him but his saviour's attention is all he needs. Why bother needing to have other Countries attention when he has your personal recognition?

I guess this is a sign to go shopping, you hobo.

...

A red carpet was presented as limousines passed by, dropping off the Countries and politicians with their plus one off. Lights were flashing from the cameras, news reporters were shouting questions, begging for answers. Security Guards were on high alert, making sure no one get's pass the stanchion rope that leads to the entrance and marks the off limits for uninvited people.

A black limousine with gold engravings stopped by, the Security Guards were alerted of this and waited patiently to see who comes out of it. The chauffeur exited the driver's seat and opened the passenger seat.

Liechtenstein was first to exit. He held a disappointed expression, he wanted you to exit first, to show off your beauty.

He wore a white turtle neck and a black blazer with gold engravings on the cuffs and collar. He wore your cult's emblem—in form of a brooch—with pride, it was in gold with jewels and it was placed on the left collar of the blazer with two gold chains connecting to the right collar of the blazer. He paired it with a pair of black dress pants and black loafers. His hair was styled into a low and slightly messy ponytail and wore gold ear clips on both of his ears.

He reached his hand towards you in the limousine, the reporters were going wild at this. An unpopular Country having a plus one? Worth the news.

You took his hand, your golden rings shining under the artificial lights from the cameras. You exited the vehicle slowly, wanting to create a chaotic atmosphere. You showed your hands, your legs and then last but not least, your ethereal visage.

You wore a black outfit, it was a mix of a dress and a suit. You wore the same white turtleneck sweater with a black blazer dress that reach slightly above your knees and has gold frills at the end. The cuffs and collar of the blazer has gold engravings and a black belt wore on your waist. You wore a pair of black dress pants and pair it with ankle boots. You also pinned your cult's emblem on the collar of the blazer, the same as Liechtenstein but inverted. Your hair was styled into [DESIRED HAIRSTYLE] with golden ear clips on both ears.

The crowd of reporters went wild for Liechtenstein's plus one was you, the worldwide beauty. You and Liechtenstein walked on the red carpet while reporters either threw questions or themselves at you. Your hand made it's way to his waist and pulled him close, which you received a snuggle from him. Public Display of Affection is something that you do nowadays to show others what's yours. In this case, Liechtenstein is forever yours.

When you went into the luxurious venue, all eyes were on you and Liechtenstein—the Organizations, the Countries and the politicians with their wives or sluts.

You gave them all a smile and land a kiss on Liechtenstein's forehead.

Now, where is the African Union?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
456K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...