Fragments Of An Existence

By Niandyartic

Cale Henituse and the White Star's existence are tied to each other. and if one of them dies... the other wh... More

Prologue
[1]-Another work piled up
[2]-A lone keeper
[3]-The Sacrificial Commander
[5]-Succeed the trial (2)
[6]-Succeed the trial (3)
[7]-Selfish
[8]-Divine and holy item
[9]-Mission: Steal it
[10]-Decision
[11]-Writer's Ache
[12] - "CS"

[4]-Succeed the trial

344 27 4
By Niandyartic

CS!Cale fell into disbelief as he doubted the mysterious person, thinking about it again. How could he possibly steal his body? How does the Inhabitants not notice such a thing?

... Everything that we are going to try is useless anyways, just do whatever you want.

"I'll take that as a trust. "

[Cause of an unknown error, extending the published time.. ]

[The book will be published in thirty more minutes!]

[Kimdokjaswife is letting out an annoyed groan. ]

[Probablynotinsane said to quickly solve the error!]

Ting!

A new screen appeared beside the Redhair's, Cale squinted his eyes.

[Everlasting Moment has bought 200 coins to use the private system comment!]

[Everlasting Moment is waving towards the first born of the Henituse. ]

CS!Cale looked at the newest screen with a flabbergasted face, how could this inhabitant contact them in this waiting room? Saying a sign of communication—It should be impossible!

Noticing the frown on his other selfs face, Cale said.

"This inhabitant is an acquaintance of mine."

... I see.

What some sort of parasite that is taking over his body right now? A Ruler similar to the Ruler of Death? Or even an ancient one? He couldn't help but feel amazed.

'I shouldn't have said that.'

Cale suddenly felt the back of his neck turning cold, did he said too much? The other Cale wouldn't think about it, right?

Anyways, this Everlasting Moment is the Timekeeper that is currently helping him clear this trial. she insisted and said that she has a work that is related to this thing he is doing. Cale just let this girl do whatever she wants.

[Everlasting Moment says to find the item. ]

"Item? "

[Everlasting Moment says... ]

I know what they are talking about.

CS!Cale's hazy face is scrunched to a scowl, looking at Cale with slight suspicious eyes.

What are you going to do with it?

[Everlasting Moment says that they need it to save you and this story!]

His gaze softened.

"Could you please enlighten me what this item is?" Cale looked at the screen, "And also, you hadn't told me about this said Item, Everlasting Moment. "

[Everlasting Moment says that she is sorry. ]

CS!Cale then answered to Cale.

The item is my commander badge, it is an item to connect this copy story to the original story.

Cale rose his eyebrows for a moment, Commander badge?

"Excuse me, are you perhaps Kim Rok Soo in the past?"

Who is Kim Rok Soo?

"... Ah. "

So the transmigration didn't happened in the original story.

'This is getting interesting. '

This CS!Cale becamed a commander, how could he do such a thing that is very different from the novel? Cale knew the answer for that.

'It is because of the Thames bloodline... His secret power.'

Cale has a theory.

This power has been inside him since he was birthed in this world, a power to control time. thanks to the Thames bloodline.

In the chapters that Cale had read, this CS!Cale hadn't knew this power until he was told by his beloved mother that is a Thames, Jour.

Jour had told him not to tell this power, not even a soul. This obedient child agreed without any objections.

This power changed him after Jour's death, he practiced it secretly, when Deruth shutted himself with workloads. CS!Cale grew and becamed even stronger, mentally and physically.

When Violan and her son becamed apart of his family, his trashy behavior came out. But of course, Cale knew that this CS!Cale is only faking all along.

When Choi Han got into his view, he immediately changed like a person had Transmigrated into him. He obtained many ancient powers, dragons, a loyal butler and chef following him, and don't forget our dear Rosalyn and Lock.

How?

'Heh, he used his secret power to know about the future.'

He had planned everything before Choi Han stepped outside of Harris Village.

'That's why he becamed a commander.'

Cale snapped out of his thoughts and said to CS!Cale.

"Take me to the item. "

Haaa, Fine.

——————————————

Fifteen minutes left until the book will be published.

I had done it multiple times, but I couldn't land a scratch.

The floating commander badge is ahead of them, a faint mesmerizing glow lighted around it.

"You didn't get the blood-drenched rock, did you?"

White Star took it first.

"You didn't use your secret power to rewind and get it?"

... I don't know how you knew about that, but no. My other self who is in the 'original story' didn't do it.

Cale stared blankly to the commander badge, watching it glow every second.

'He knew that it won't work, even if he took it.'

If he took the blood-drenched rock, the future would change of what he wouldn't want it.

'So, he wants to let that b**** White Star take it and let him——'

Cale's eyes grew wide.

"...of course. "

This original story version of CS!Cale wants the White Star to take the blood-drenched rock, to make him harder to beat and...

defeat him using his secret power...

Cale connected all of the puzzle pieces.

His lips turned into a smirk but he quickly put it down before CS!Cale seen it.

"Of course you couldn't do anything about it. "

Cale reached his right hand towards the floating badge.

"It's because, you didn't take it. "

... Ah!

Clench.

The one who took the commander badge smiled gleefully with satisfaction.

H-how? Wait! I didn't use this idea! Of course! Ahh! I'm so stupid!

He only touched the commander badge and didn't clench it or took it from its original place, CS!Cale cringed himself for not doing that simple thing since a long time ago.

This CS!Cale looks very silly and sad at the same time.

"Now, it is supposed to be the time... "

Rumble.

The room began flickering as a small earthquake appeared, fifteen minutes has passed. And now the story will be published once more.

Everything becamed dark.

[The book has been published!]

[Refreshing votes... ]

[Refreshing views... ]

[Refreshing comments... ]

Cale opened his eyes.

[Mossieus eye smiled with excitement!]

[Cale's toes shrieked!]

[The readers are filled with impatience!]

The Young master looked around his surroundings.

A battlefield.

He knew this place very well.

Puzzle City is at its ruin, though it looks like the battle is over. Everything seemed chaotic like two ancient dragons was fighting in this city.

Cale looked below him and saw the figure he most hated.

The white Star's body is lying there weakly, still holding his dear Sword of disaster and seemed to have some remaining will to fight. Cale tsked and turned his gaze around from the dying figure.

He touched his own face and nodded.

'Hm, this is really real. '

[The action does not follow the storyline! ]

Cale's eye twitched.

Please be used to it.

There are no appearence of CS!Cale, only his voice that is in his head came out. Cale sighed and looked at the still visible screen beside him.

The Timekeeper is helping him covering his out of storyline act.

Cale looked away and recalled his memory of the first chapter.

[Cale just defeated that White Star with his secret power, conquering Time. ]

[Choi Han and Alberu who saw him showed faces of bewilderment, seemingly didn't believe what they had saw. ]

[Alberu then said. ]

["How can you—?"]

Cale saw two figures from afar, watching him with bewildered faces.

Alberu opened his mouth first.

"How can you—?"

[Then, Choi Han came next. ]

["Cale-nim! Are you hurt?!"]

"Cale-nim! Are you hurt?!"

Cale smiled, looking at the limp body below him.

"White Star is dead, now you all shouldn't worry. "

He clenched the commander badge and puts it in his pocket.

———————————————

A/N: TBH, I'm having a stroke typing all of this, it's so hard to explain!

Let me know if there's something you still didn't understand, I will answer your questions as I could!

Don't forget to leave a vote and see you all in the next update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 2.1K 13
It was supposed to be a fine morning as usual after the war with the white star and the sealed god however that particular peace was broken once agai...
38.7K 2.7K 30
in a world where there are no hunters and no white star, there's a lot more time for petty politics and relationship drama og cale x alberu PLEASE NO...
100K 6.2K 28
Amused, Barrow smiled and conjured more magic capable of blowing up the room and both Barrow and Cale to dust as well. "I'll be taking your young mas...
6K 391 22
The war with the White Star has come to an end and peace was now reigning over and so it was time for Cale to address the problem he has to carry for...