𝐔𝐆𝐇! {𝐋. π‡π¨π°πšπ«π}

By -ALICXNT

Faith Morales, an aspiring artist, drug addict and the younger half-sister of Nate Jacobs, was failing school... More

Prologue
Season One
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Season Two
Sixteen
Eighteen

Seventeen

720 39 5
By -ALICXNT

Lexi was in a state of panic. They had gotten into a fight on the way to the party and Cassie had stormed off. She was busy searching around until her eyes connected to two girls walking in, their arms linked together with their usual mischievous smiles planted on their faces.

"What the fuck?" Lexi mumbled to herself, glaring harshly at Maddy and Faith, the latter laughing at something Maddy had said.

"If I don't find a bathroom, I'm gonna spend New Year's with a fucking UTI," Maddy said loudly over the music. "Does anyone know where the bathroom is?" Maddy asked, her eyes trailing shamelessly over Faith's body as the Morales girl left her side to get their drink.

"That way," some guy pointed down the hallway.

"Thank you," Maddy said, pulling Faith along by the hand.

"Guys, have you seen Cassie?" Lexi asked them frantically, taking a moment to frown at their linked hands.

"I thought she was with you," both girls said simultaneously.

"No, we like got in a screaming fight and she got out the car in the middle of the road," Lexi explained, looking back at their faces.

"Wait, what?" Faith asked, letting go of Maddy's hand and stepping towards her girlfriend. "Why didn't you call me?"

"I did! Six times!" Lexi snapped at her, causing Faith to flinch back at her sudden tone.

"Don't talk to her like that, Lex," Maddy told her sternly, taking a protective step in front of Faith, who clutched Maddy's left arm tightly.

"Right... right, I'm sorry," Lexi took a deep breath, her bottom lip quivering slightly as she looked at Faith. "I-I'm sorry," Faith nodded, but kept her head down.

"What were you fighting about?" Maddy asked, the pad of her thumb stroking Faith's knuckles.

Faith zoned out as Lexi and Maddy talked, she snapped out of it when Lexi walked away, sending one last look Faith's way as Maddy dragged her along.

"There's no way Cassie's gonna miss the New Year's Eve party," said Maddy as Faith followed her. "Are you okay, Fi?"

"Fine," Faith mumbled. Maddy sent her a small, sympathetic smile before stopping at the bathroom door. Maddy dropped Faith's hands and banged on the door with both her fists.

"Someone's definitely fucking in there," said Faith, her ear against the door as she looked up at Maddy, who was grinning down at her.

"Or taking a shit," both giggled.

"I'm using the fuckin' bathroom!" A muffled voice called out, causing both girl's eyes to widen.

"Holy shit, Nate's taking a dump at a party!" Faith laughed.

"Nate!?" Maddy called through the door. Faith's eyebrows furrowed as she heard a female gasp and Nate shush someone.

"Uh, just a sec!" Nate called back, but Maddy had different ideas as she began jiggling the door knob. "Hold on!" Maddy began pounding the door again. "Yo! Just a minute!"

"Open the fucking door, Nate! I have to pee!" Maddy yelled.

"Yeah, come on, Big Brother!" Faith called back sarcastically. "Open the fucking door!"

"That's still so weird to hear," Maddy whispered in Faith's ear, causing the Morales girl to laugh.

"Right!?"

Maddy began banging on the door again repeatedly.

"You're giving me a headache," Faith laughed. "I'm going to get a drink, want anything?"

"Pure. Fucking. Vodka," Maddy replied, causing Faith to nod, shooting her best friend finger guns as she walked off.

Faith walked into the kitchen, which had a clear view of the living room where she saw Lexi sat with Fez, her girlfriend blushing at something Fez had said.

Faith hadn't prayed since that day she confessed her need to kill Nate, but she prayed then and there in that kitchen that Lexi wouldn't cheat on her with someone she regarded as family. Tears sprang to her eyes just as she thought of it.

Faith filled her red solo cup with pure vodka, grabbing Maddy's and downing both of them in one gulp. If she was gonna witness Lexi and Fez flirt she needed to be drunk.

"Back off, pervert," Faith grumbled at some boy who was shamelessly trying to flirt with Maddy. She handed Maddy the red solo cup filled with vodka and shoo'd the guy away, drinking straight from the vodka bottle.

"Who pissed in your cereal, mama?" The guy asked her, shamelessly looking Faith up and down.

"Your little dick when I chop it off," Maddy snapped at him, wrapping a protective arm around Faith's waist from behind. Faith leaned back into her chest, wiggling her fingers in a wave at the boy. "Fuck off, bitch!"

"You heard the lady," Faith grinned at him.

"Fucking dykes these days, man," the boy rolled his eyes before storming off.

"Oh suck a dick, dick!" Maddy called after him, throwing her empty cup in his direction. "You okay?"

"Just peachy," Faith give her a tight lipped smile. Maddy squeezed Faith's waist. The door opened behind them which caused both girls to turn around and see Nate standing there. "Wait, did you not wash your hands? Ew, Nate!" Faith sent him a disgusted look, entering the bathroom.

"The fuck you talking about, Faith?" Nate rolled his eyes at her.

"I can't believe you took a shit at a party, and you didn't wash your hands afterwards," said Faith, sitting on the sink.

"Yeah, ew!" Maddy exclaimed.

"You, wassup? My names Travis," said the same guy from earlier, throwing up a leave sign.

"Fuck off, Travis!" Maddy and Faith yelled at him simultaneously.

"Can we talk somewhere in private?" Nate asked Maddy in a whisper.

"No, cos I have to fucking pee. Move!" Maddy shoved past him, locking the door behind her "So, what's up?" Maddy asked, both girls to buzzed to realise Maddy was legit peeing in front of her.

"Nothing? Why?" Faith retorted, biting her nails as she stared at her phone.

"Because you only bite your nails when you're worried about something," Maddy replied back, a cheeky grin on her face as she started at Faith. "I know you, Faith Morales."

"I think Lexi might be cheating on me, or will be," Faith admitted in one breath. Maddy's eyes widened. She wiped and pulled her panties back up before standing in between Faith's legs.

"What makes you say that?" Maddy asked softly, watching Faith's eyes fill with worry and her bottom lip quiver. "Faith, this is Lexi we're talking about."

"She and Fez were fucking flirting," Faith grumbled, taking a large gulp from the bottle.

"Are you sure about that?" Maddy asked, her arms either side of Faith's figure.

"She was blushing, Maddy."

"It's December."

"It's a fucking house party," Faith retorted, reaching into her bag. "Come on, I'll show you," Faith hopped off the counter and grabbed Maddy's hand, dragging the taller girl around the back of the couch and into the kitchen, both girls peaking over the top of opened liquor bottles.

"See!" Faith exclaimed, holding her hands out as Lexi giggled something Fez said. They both watched as Lexi then found Cassie, both getting into another argument before storming back over to Fez.

"It could be nothing," Maddy tried to reason. They then watched as Lexi handed Fez her phone. The boy tapped it a few times before heading off. "Or... not."

"Hey, everyone! One minute until fuckin' New Years!" Some guy yelled, causing the crowd to cheer.

"I can't face her," Faith said bitterly.

"We don't know she's going to cheat," Maddy tried to reason.

"I don't care, I'm going home," Faith argued, but Maddy wasn't having it. The countdown began and Maddy noticed Lexi looking around for Faith, so as much as it hurt her to do so, Maddy pushed Faith towards Lexi.

"I was wondering where you got off to," Lexi smiled, wrapping her arms around Faith's shoulders. Faith's smile was uncertain, but she wrapped her arms around Lexi's waist.

"5."

"4."

"3."

"2," Lexi's and Faith's faces inched closer, each other's breaths fanning their faces as their noses bumped against each other.

"1," both girls whispered together, interlocking their lips. Their lips moved together at a slow and tender pace. Lexi's tongue swiped over Faith's lips, eagerly asking for entry that Faith denied.

Faith gasped, Lexi had bit down on her lip, and in her moment of shock Lexi's tongue had entered her mouth and gently messaged around Faith's.

"Happy new year, my love," Lexi whispered. Faith smiled, leaning into kiss Lexi once more, before the shattering of glass was heard and Fez was on top of her brother without a second to spare.

A/n~ Hi again, it's me. Sorry for the lack of updates, I lost motivation to write for awhile, but hopefully now I'm back!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 2.4K 32
euphoria szn 1 & 2 fem oc x ashtray
393K 10.3K 28
in which fezco & sophia are east highlands modern day bonnie and clyde. lowercase intended. gifs and book cover done by @lonely-sxcker
13.1K 260 25
"It isn't always drugs or alcohol that people are addicted to, sometimes it can be a person and that's exactly what he was to her, an addiction" E...
171K 3.4K 13
seraphina parker has a troubled backstory. from murder to drugs, she seems so broken. but when she befriends a boy she meets at a drug deal, she star...