[BL] Did The Domineering Pres...

By haelwynter

[‼️ This is not an official translation, I only used MTL. ] *** Su Xici transmigrated into an ancient novel a... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108 [End]

94

821 25 0
By haelwynter

94.     She is only a few years old, will she be able to ride  a bicycle if her teeth are full?

    People, browse the products displayed in the cabinet next to them.

    Nangong Ran searched for something in his mobile phone, looked while walking, and finally gave up: "Forget it, I can't find the one recommended by Max."

    He looked around and walked into a high-end daily necessities store at random.

    "The things we want to buy are..." Su Xici looked at his memo, "It's all a bunch of common daily necessities, so there's really no need for the young master to pick them out in person."

    With the worth of 200,000 yuan per second, it's a real pleasure to come here. Waste of life.

    "If you are worried about the servant's choice, I can come here in person."

    "Why don't I come if you have already come." Nangong Ran picked up two toothbrushes and compared them, "Which one do you think is better?"

    "Both of them are better." If you think it's good, you can buy it." It's not that I don't have the money.

    "No, I want to use the same one as you." Nangong Ran insisted that he choose one.

    Toothbrushes, tooth cups, towels, bath towels, razors, slippers, bathrobes,... everything they use, they bought double.

    Su Xici is not quite sure what the meaning of doing this is.

    Until the things are placed in the bedroom one by one, looking at the pairs of things carefully selected by the two, it seems that they really have a sense of belonging to a small family.

    "This milk tea seems to be good." Boss Ba stopped in front of a shop curiously, "I don't know if it's good or not."

    Su Xici didn't drink much, so he couldn't give any advice.

    "Try it." Nangong Ran pulled him closer, carrying a big bag and a small bag.

    Su Xici cast a disgusted glance at the ordering table, looking clean, but he didn't know how many people had touched it, and separated a little distance, as if hiding behind him.

    "Do all of the above." Boss Ba ordered the menu, wrapped his arms around his shoulders, and stood with himself.

    Half an hour later, the two sat at a table in a lounge area and tried every cup.

    Su Xici took two sips of each, and his tongue was almost sweet and numb.

    "Is there anything you like?"

    He thought for a while and picked up two glasses.

    "I like this kind." Nangong Ran put down his own milk tea, took his two cups, and stared at the labels to read the names.

    Looking up, he saw that Su Xici was also memorizing the name of his favorite milk tea.

    The two looked at each other and smiled.

    On the way back, he asked Nangong Ran to practice driving. On the way here, Su Xici's song was said to be too negative, so he wanted to see what song Mr. Ba was listening to.

    I searched for a mobile phone for a long time, but it was all office-related software, not a single entertainment one.

    "Young master can't do this, there is no entertainment life at all."

    Su Xici downloaded a few entertainment game software, and downloaded the songs that Nangong Ran had downloaded for him just now to Nangong Ran's mobile phone.

    "Listening to popular songs is good for clearing your mind."

    "Listen to your wife." He leaned over and kissed her.

    Su Xici pursed his lips and said angrily, "Don't keep screaming out loud."

    The saliva marks on his face still smelled of sweet milk tea.

    This time I didn't wipe my Su Xici, I felt uncomfortable looking at the blue dots next to the new software I just downloaded, so I clicked in one by one to make the dots disappear.

    During the driving break, Nangong Ran glanced to the side. At some point, Su Xici took his mobile phone and played the game happily.

    The slender fingers like jade bamboo quickly tapped on the screen, Su Xici's lips were full, the corners of his mouth were inadvertently raised, and his eyes were busy staring at the villain in the screen.

    After downloading the game to his mobile phone, he had a great time playing it first.

    "What game are you playing?"

    "It's an intellectual game." Su Xici didn't remember the name, "It's quite interesting."

    "Remember to enter your fingerprints into your phone and save it, so you can play it anytime later."

    Su Xici nodded, hesitated for a few seconds, and handed him his mobile phone.

    "You save it too."

    Nangong Ran looked at him in surprise, but unfortunately, her boyfriend was busy playing games with his head down, so he didn't even give him a look.

    When Nangong Ran drove the car home, it was already eight o'clock in the evening. He got out of the car and took back his mobile phone. The case was still stained with his vetiver-scented body temperature.

    He casually clicked on the game to see what game Su Xici could play all the way, and found that he had passed all the levels, leaving him no room to play.

    Can such a simple game be played for so long?

    Nangong Ran shook his head and laughed, re-registered an account, clicked on the first level, and couldn't pass it for a long time.

    I accidentally turned to the player exchange area, and flipped through more than a hundred articles from top to bottom, all complaining about the game company's purpose of making the game so difficult to make people spend money.

    Nangong Ran raised his eyebrows, and returned to the pale page announcing his death. The villain in the first level under his hands died eight times in ten minutes...

    Looking at the slender and straight back in front of him, he stepped forward a few steps and grabbed his arm hand, and kissed fiercely on the side of the cheek in front of the ear.

    Su Xici was taken aback, covered his face and asked blankly, "Why did you kiss me again?"

    "If you want to kiss you, I will kiss you."

    Su Xici looked around and saw no one, so he took his hand, Holding his shoulders, stepping his feet slightly, he kissed him quickly on the face.

    Nangong's dark ink-like eyes suddenly brightened.

    "I can't always be taken advantage of by you, I also want to pay back." The eyes under the lens were a little smug.

    "This way," Nangong Ran pointed to the other side of his face, "Today I will kiss you more than one, and I want to kiss you here too."

    Su Xici's face turned red for a while, and the smile that floated up was suppressed again, turning his face to the side On the one hand, "shameless."

    "Susu, give me another kiss." Nangong Ran put his arms around him and didn't intend to let go, "I can't let you feel unbalanced, kiss this way, kiss casually."

    "I didn't I get it." Su Xici pulled his hands out from his waist, "Shameless people can take advantage of anything."

    "Ran Ran, what are you mumbling about?" Nangong Rong's figure came out of the living room, "Susu I'm back too, come and eat."

    Su Xici nodded obediently, and the pig's trotters that had been torn apart behind him climbed up his lower back again, and he patted them off neatly, and gave him a rude look.

    Nangong Ran touched his nose and followed him into the restaurant step by step.

    Nangong Rong waited for them to arrive before eating at the table together. After hearing that it was so late because of the slow speed of Nangong Ran, he complained that the car he drove was on six wheels.

    Two more are his feet.

    Nangong Ran looked at him with disgust, and bickered with him one after another.

    As if thinking of something, he asked Su Xici who was beside him, "My car should have been delivered to the manor long ago, right?"

    Su Xici swallowed his meal and asked blankly, "What car?"

    "I said I wanted to buy a car before ." I'll take you for a ride, that's the car." But later, he forgot because this person wanted to break up.

    Aunt Mei, who was standing by the side, remembered at this moment, "I received it a few days ago. I think you are busy. After asking the master, I gave it to Miss Wen Nan's child as a meeting gift."

    "How can I give it to her ?" !" Nangong Ran was dissatisfied immediately, "How old is she, is she three years old, and can ride a bicycle if her teeth are all set."

    When Nangong Minnan was young and ignorant, she had fun and left behind an illegitimate daughter who was nearly three years old. She was always busy with company affairs, and the second wife didn't know how to take care of the child, so the child was left abroad to be raised by a servant. with. Xu Nangongyao was dying and wanted to see his granddaughter. Some time ago, Nangong Wennan asked someone to pick up the child. When Nangong Ran's car arrived, Aunt Mei and Nangong Rong naturally thought it was a meeting gift for her.

    "Master, it's because you don't know how to ride." Bicycles are different from cars.

    Nangong Ran looked at Su Xici, whose eyes were full of ridicule, and said proudly: "Who said that, you just wait and see."

    "Aunt Mei, go and get that car back."

    "Snatching the child's things?" Nangong Rong glared. he said.

    "What a robbery, borrow a ride and return it later." Nangong Ran said angrily, he was sent out by the old man, there is no reason to want to come back.

    When the two of them went out, Nangong Ran asked, "Where's the car?" Asking a

    three-year-old child for a car really requires him to nod.

    Aunt Mei pointed at the bike on the ground speechlessly, "Are you sure you want to ride in front of Butler Su?"

    Nangong Ran circled the bike twice and asked, "Are all bikes this small?"

    Su Xici looked at this non-eating The young master who was suffering in the world, said calmly: "You bought a stroller specially for children."

    "Uh..."

    "It's not even a bicycle, it's just a stroller for children." Aunt Mei added, " It's my granddaughter's car." It

    's nothing more than a steering wheel mounted on a pink and blue plastic slab with six tiny wheels.

    This coquettish color is enough to match the IQ of the overlord.

    Su Xici suppressed a smile, bent down and said respectfully: "Young Master, please get in the car." Get

    up and get up. Wronged, Mr. Ba shrank his long hands, long legs, strong and big body into a small yo-yo car.

    Grasping the handle of the front of the car, kicking his foot, he ran half a meter away with the car.

    "It's interesting." He looked left and right, pedaled forward, and when he encountered a downhill, he even put his feet in front of the plastic board.

    "Ahhh..."

    Finally, Mr. Ba happily entertained himself there.

    Su Xici simply didn't see it.

    I doubt myself every day why I like this man.

    "Susu, you come too."

    Su Xici's pupils were shocked!

    "Me, me?"

    Thank you, my temperament is not suitable for this kind of sand sculpture toy car.

    Butler Su tugged at his tie, stood beside him gracefully, and sternly refused, "As long as the young master is having fun."

    He just watched from the side.

    Holding it for less than three seconds, he was pulled into the car by the boss in a second, "Hold the handle."

    Su Xici reluctantly followed suit, pushing and pulling forward with his feet, the speed was comparable to the speed of the boss driving in the evening.

    As his back heated up, a muscular body began to squeeze the space between him and Yooche.

    Nangong Ran squeezed into the car from behind him, hugged the man and grabbed the handle, "Don't be afraid, this is fun."

    "No, I'm not afraid, this car is so dirty, and my hairstyle, it's a mess—— "The

    yo-yo car slid down the slope at high speed, screams and cheerful laughter came along with the evening wind.

    Carrying the car up the path from the lower end, holding the person with one hand, he asked, "I'm not lying to you, do you still want to play?"

    Su Xici nodded with a reddish complexion and bright eyes.

    "Play by yourself." Nangong Ran gave him the car.

    Su Xici grabbed his hand and shook his head.

    How can I be so happy playing alone.

    Nangong Ran understood his unspoken invitation, the two big men squeezed into a small yo-yo car, walked around, put their feet on the car and slid downhill, the laughter of the two was heard along the way.

    Nan Gongrong pushed the wheelchair over, just in time to hear two screams with different frequencies, the two rolled over the car and rolled into the rose bushes, overwhelming a rose.

    "It's a good thing it wasn't stabbed, otherwise I wouldn't have been stabbed to death." The old man shook his head and said, "Go back and let the young couple have fun."

    Aunt Mei told everyone to disperse.

    Su Xici was hugged in his arms and rolled a few times. In the midst of the chaos, his memory suddenly returned to the scene of the explosion before. Before he had time to think about it, he turned around and turned himself into the host, protecting him under his body.

    "Master, are you alright?" He let go of the person in his arms in a panic, checking whether his limbs and back were injured.

    Nangong Ran was lying in a rose leaf, surrounded by overwhelming fiery red roses.

    The light dancing in his eyes is purer than the moonlight above his head, hotter than roses.

    The rich fragrance in the air swept from all directions like a tide, soaked into every pore, and carried the taste of love.

    Su Xici lowered his head and hurriedly got off his body.

    The world was spinning, and when he looked again, Nan Gongran had replaced the moonlight above his head.

    The colors of the flowers and the moonlight are not as good as the passion/color in his eyes.

    Su Xici's body gradually became hot in his eyes, and his breathing became short of breath.

    "Susu, what's wrong with you?" Nangong Ran slowly rubbed against his body and asked knowingly.

    His limbs were stiff and helpless, his face turned red visibly, the snowy skin under the moonlight seemed to be just a thin white film, covering all his panic from the inside out, the blush flowed vividly, and his teeth Knock and break.

    In Nangong Ran's eyes, Su Xici's shy face was the most touching beauty.

    Taking off the broken glasses from the bridge of his nose, he lowered his head and bit a rose petal on the tip of his nose, smiled slightly, and rolled the flower into his mouth flexibly with his tongue.

    Su Xici was jealous, and had to remind him: "It's still outside."

    "I know."

    "There are people on the slope."

    "They will leave with winks."

    Su Xici knew everyone well Like a piece of soldering iron, I watched him press up, the whole figure enveloped me, pushing people symbolically with my hands, and finally closed my eyes blindly.

    The fingers were so nervous that they grabbed Nangong Ran's clothes and made them into a mess. Su Xici closed his eyes and waited quietly for more than ten seconds. A petal rubbed the tip of his nose. When he frowned and avoided it, he heard a chuckle.

    He opened his eyes and saw a boss who was smirking...

    "Susu, what were you thinking just now?" Nan Gongran picked off a rose bud and played with it in his hand.

    The thumb penetrates into the pistil guarded by layers of petals, rotates, digs, and the other four fingers continue to cooperate with the crushing on the periphery of the petals.

    In his hands, the petals are getting darker and riper. When the fingers touch the stamens again, they can come and go freely. The petals can only be wrapped weakly when the fingers come, and then turn out under the pulling force of the fingers. The small petals keep reciprocating until the fingers are satisfied.

    At that time, even the fingertips were stained with the crimson juice of the flower, with a kind of transparent gelatin, which condensed into beads on Nangong Ran's fingertips, shining brightly in the moonlight.

    Su Xici's stomach tightened.

    The overlord smiled evilly, and smeared the rose juice all over his cheeks and neck in a vicious way. It was sticky, dripped down the corners of his bright red mouth and fair skin, and sank into the overlapping collar.

    The smell of roses seems to have an ambiguous taste naturally.

    "What are you thinking about now?"

    Su Xici's hands and feet were numb, and he had a little bit of cleanliness, how could he bear this, and pushed the person away.

    "Take your hand away." There is no such trick.

    "My mind is unhealthy, why are you still venting your anger on me?"

    Su Xici patted the back of his head rudely with his hand.

    "Hey, hit someone again." Nangong Ran said aggrievedly while clutching the back of his head.

    Su Xi said his hands and feet and got up, planning to go back to the manor to take a hot bath.

    The ankle was grabbed suddenly, he staggered, and was pressed into the rose bush by a huge body.

    Su Xici was so angry that he pushed his knee between his legs.

    "Susu, why are you so cruel." Nangong Ran yelled in fright, "What if it breaks     !

    "

Save yourself from being teased by this annoying guy every now and then.

    Thinking about it this way, it seems pretty good. The corners of Su Xici's mouth curled up, his eyes were full of excitement and madness, and the angle of his legs became more ruthless, kicking his key parts everywhere.

    Taking advantage of the opponent jumping away, the rose petals sprinkled the snow, he turned around and stood up, and then threw the opponent down into the flowers with the strength of his body.

    Still underestimating the weight of his body and the strength contained in the opponent's bones and muscles, Su Xici flashed in front of Su Xici's eyes, and countless flying flowers and leaves disappeared suddenly, but his hands and feet were crushed into the flowers.

    His cheeks were flushed, he was panting violently, and his lips and nose were filled with the strong fragrance of roses.

    In a few moments, the buttons of the suit jacket that restricted the movements of his hands and feet burst one by one, his body gathered strength again, and was about to turn over and sing as a serf, when a rough and slippery thing suddenly slid across his face.

    His body trembled violently, his eyelashes trembled, and finally he closed his eyes with a bit of embarrassment and unwillingness.

    Nangong Ran swallowed all the rose juice that had been smeared on his face and neck just now, and swallowed it into his stomach.

    The body arched like a crescent moon in the sky, and fell heavily into the flowers. Su Xici whimpered, tears welled up at the end of his eyes, bit his lower lip, and turned his head away as if fleeing.

    This person, knowing that he couldn't beat him, started playing tricks to bully others!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733K 60.6K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
134K 3.9K 75
穿成伪beta后被咬了[穿书] status : 71 chapters + 4 extra ( complete ) author : lu wei mu Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male pa...
173K 10.3K 27
+ ဆန်တဲ့ အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေ ရိုင်းစိုင်းသောအသုံးနှုန်းတွေပါလို့ရီဒါတို့အဆင်ပြေမှသာဖတ်ပေးကြပါရန် ။
3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...