Sunny Daffodil, Snowy Rose

By erikaiko

The elder was a rose that blooms when it snows. The younger was a daffodil that shines in the sun. Kimiko an... More

Prologue
Ch. 1
Profile: Kawabata Misaki
Ch. 2
Profile: Kurokawa Sorano
Ch. 3
Profile: Shoda Jin
Ch. 4

Profile: Yukibara Kimiko

67 0 0
By erikaiko

Name:Yukibara Kimiko formerly Taiyosuisen Kimiko

Meaning of name: Yukibara- Snow Rose Kimiko- child without equal; noble child

Nicknames: Kimi-chan, Miko-chan, Miko-hime, Yuki-hime

Eye color: Crystal blue/Icicle blue (inherited from grandmother from father's side)

Hair color: Light blonde(inherited from grandfather from mother's side)

Height: 5'4

Weight: ~secret~

Birthday: June 30, XXXX

Age: 15

Nationality: 2/3 Japanese, 1/3 American

Talent(s): Viola, athletics, and academics

Favorite sayings: "Take care of yourself." "Is that so?" "Work harder." "Run your laps."

Information: Strangers see her as a cold-hearted princess. If Kimiko doesn't control her aura, it would make people around her tremble. She puts up a cold front in front of strangers, other students, and teachers in school and in public. When she is with the tennis club or orchestra club, her cold front softens up a bit. Kimiko often scolds her teammates to take care of themselves. She is often spotted playing tennis with her friends or playing the viola. Otherwise she is hanging around with her friends. She doesn't need to study hard because she absorbs academics easily...except if it's art.

Sibling(s): Taiyosuisen Kimiko

Mother: Taiyosuisen Sakura formerly Sakura Davis

Father: Taiyosuisen Daniel

Additional info: Kimiko lives with her maternal American grandfather, Hiashi/Henry Davis, during the school year. Her maternal Japanese grandmother Ami lives with them on the weekends while during the week she stays at the Yukibara Mansion to maintain her family property. During the summer, her fraternal grandparents, Taiyosuisen Hayato and Diana, would go visit them. Both her fraternal and maternal grandparents are good friends.

Picture is a chibi version of what Kimiko would look like

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 31.9K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
287K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
151K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...