๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ ๐Ÿ“ (...

By NachtLayla

"๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... More

-๐“๐–๐Ž-
-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž-
-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ-
-๐น๐ผ๐‘‰๐ธ-
-Six-
-Seven-
Authors note :)
-eight-
-Nine-
-Ten,Christmas special-
!apologies!
-Eleven-
-Twelve-
-Thirteen-
Quick disclaimer

-๐Ž๐๐„-

1.8K 42 142
By NachtLayla

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I open my eyes to the sight of my mother Ei vacuuming my room at 5 am.

"Jesus Christ mom what the fuck?"I said annoyed grabbing my phone off my bedside table.

__________________

5:03 AM
__________________

Kazuha🖕

Big day today

You're finally coming back to school?

Me

Yea lol

Nobody even greeted me after I got out of the hospital yesterday lmao says a lot about my life

Kazuha🖕

I'm sorry

I did want to pick you up but I had an important meeting so I couldn't.

Excited to see you again though my guy

Me

I'm gonna go get dressed

Cya in school

Kazuha🖕

Cyaaaa

_________________

   I closed my phone and got up, 'Im not ready to see everyone again' I thought to myself.

I quickly brushed my teeth, washed my face and put on the uniform and hurried out my room.

The uniform:

For males

For females.

"I made you some french toast, Kunikuzushi." Ei spoke plastering a smile on her face, "since when have you been a good mom" I weakly laughed heading to the kitchen, Miko was there waiting for me.

"Well hello dear~" she greeted me, she's my mom's girlfriend, we've never had any big issues but i don't like her. "Good morning." I sat on my chair taking a bite of the breakfast that Ei made, "Aren't you excited for your first day of school?" She asked getting off her chair and opening the fridge "No." I replied eating more of the toast, "You know Kuni, things won't improve unless you let them, we're all trying really hard to make your life a bit better."  She said, I glared at her "you really think years of seeing no worth in me and abandoning me will pay off with a stupid breakfast and some pathetic words? I do not seek your sympathy." I finished my breakfast and walked out the door grabbing my bag and heading to my mother's car.

Miko soon followed and got in the car herself, there it was, the suffocating awkward silence.

Ei finally started the car and headed to school.

The weather was cold and rainy, I looked at the foggy window and the raindrops that were dripping down the window,'I place my bet that the raindrop on the left will win.' I thought to myself, the two raindrops began sliding downwards and the left one slid first, winning the raindrop race, I smiled.

"Although he may seem cruel, He's still just a little child on the inside"

W

e finally reached school, "Kunikuzushi,please address me and Miko formally in school, It's principal Raiden and vice principal Yae to you, am I heard?" She looked into my eyes from the mirror.

"Yeah,whatever."

I got out of the car, walking to the door of the school.

Ei and Miko followed behind me and told me to follow them to some room.

"student Council"

Ei knocked on the door and slowly opened it, there were a few students inside.

"Scaramouche, this is the student council, student council, this is my son, Raiden Scaramouche." I looked around.

They introduced themselves to me but none of them seemed interesting to me.

"Hello! I'm (Name), It's wonderful to finally meet you Raiden Scaramouche" There she was, the only one who really stood out to me, she was really pretty but just as annoying as everyone else.

"well, Scaramouche would you like to pick out a student to take care of you?" Ei stated "what? You want me to be babysat?" I was pissed, "yes, since you don't want to choose I'll choose for you, Ganyu you'll be the one taking care of him from now on in school."  "Ah I'm sorry Miss Raiden however my schedule is very packed" ,i sighed in relief.

"Well then which one of you are willing to help Scaramouche?"

The whole room went silent until a certain girl spoke "I can,my schedule lines up pretty well with his anyway.".

"Alright then, (Name) go give him a tour" "my pleasure" She then gestured for me to follow her and she left the room, I followed.

From a far I heard Miko speaking, "I have a good feeling about this, I hope he doesn't cause her any trouble.".

The tour

While walking around, there was an awkward silence before (Name) spoke, "Well Scaramouche let's play a game while I tour you around, I say something about myself and you say something about yourself,to get to know each other better" She looked at me, eye contact was always annoying to me,i hated it but with her it felt more peaceful than suffocating.

"I'll go first, I am 17, your turn." "I am 17 too"

"Alright! My favorite color is (f/c)"   "I like purple" "purple is a nice color."

"I like (f/f) and (f/d), and for dessert i really like those little strawberry cookies"

"I like those too."

"Anyways this is the gymnasium."

After the tour

"Finally that's the whole school Now which class do you have?" She opened her phone and searched up my schedule, "English class,sweet i have that too" she held my hand to guide me but i quickly let go.
"Don't touch me,freak"I slapped her hand away,not hard but enough to get her away, "ah my bad,sorry I'm used to dragging my friends around." She smiled very kindly at me even though I was being a bitch.

We finally arrived to class, "Sorry for being late,Mr, I was giving the new student a tour." She bowed down to the teacher "Does the principal know?" The teacher got closer to her I could see her hands got Shakey and she started backing away with each step he took. The class went silent "yes sir,it was her order." (Name) began stuttering, I had a bad feeling about him.

"I'll see you after class then,alone." He emphasized the last word, "Sorry but I believe Principal Raiden called her after class." I raised my voice  enough for him to get intimidated

"Tsk" he scoffed and went back to his lesson, (Name) went all the way in the back of the class where there were two empty seats, i sat next to her. She was still shaking and holding back tears but I couldn't do anything.

From the side of my eye i could see her calming down, thankfully the teacher didn't bother her for the rest of the class,not like I cared anyway.

After class her eyes were still a bit puffy but i saw her wiping away her tears and placing that cheerful smile again on her face.

"What class do you have next?" She asked so politely wrapping her arms around her English books, "Art" i replied, she looked a bit down, "aw man, I have math, well I'll escort you to art class quickly!" She held my hand again and sped to the class, "before i go, what's your insta?" She gave me her phone, i typed in my username and waved goodbye.

_________________

9:23 AM
_________________

Instagram
You have 1 new follower

Messages

2 new messages from Kazuha🖕

________________

I opened kazuhas message

Kazuha🖕

BROBROBROYOUWHEREWALKIBGWITJ(NAME)

😈😈

Me

Yea and?

Kazuha 🖕

Do you find her cuteeee? 😈

Me

This isn't Kazuha is it

Kazuha🖕

YESSIRRRRR

ITS ME YOUR BEST BUDDY CHILDE 🥶🥶

Me

Ffs

Kazuha🖕

Sorry about that,Childe took my phone

Me

K

I'm gonna go now bye

Kazuha🖕

Bye bye

_______

End of chapter

A/n: first chapter done :) hope you guys like it, looking forward to posting more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 11.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
31.2K 2.2K 53
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
46.8K 1K 93
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
46.1K 647 38
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...