Can't Get Enough Of Your Love...

By MrsbriannaBrown

the story is about a girl name Brianna and she is a good friend of Jey uso brother for a long time but will... More

on SmackDown
my ex
a crazy night
back the studio
special person
jealous
get hurt
becoming a idol
moving on
making up with each other
a surprise....
finally have come around
a fesh started
the music video
the aftermath
unaware
dream come true
a mistake part 1
a mistake part 2
taking a break from the drama
meeting again
meeting again part 2
jealous ex
spending time with bestfriend
making it officially
a total shocked
MTV awards show
the courtroom hearing
always love there
a Halloween party to remember
healthy and self care
mom birthday
#1 special chapter
breaking away
bestfriend anniversary
taste of your own medicine
unconscious love
just catching up
tiktok videos part 1
tiktok videos part 2
tiktok videos part 3
New Beginnings
back on stage
#2 special chapter
nice to see you again
#3 special page
big news
#4 special page
#5 special page
#6 special page
#7 special page
#8 ☆special page ☆
☆reaction to tiktok video ☆
#9 ☆special page ☆
#10 special page
#11 special page •unknown son's•
special page •unknowns son's part 2•
mad crazy about you
home interview
#13 special page
#14 special page
almost kidnapped
☆red captain event☆
#15 special page
#16 special page
laying it all out
reunited once again
unbreakable
happy mother day
unstoppable
special chapter
epic comeback
special page•unknowns son's part 3•
~unknown son's part 4~
special page
special chapter
#17 special chapter
#18 special Page
#19 special page
#20 special page
#21 special page
Surprise Performance
reaching out
being a true Queen
special page #22
Special page #23
unexpected moment
special Page #25
a true Iconic moment
a siblings Reuin

Ageless

15 0 0
By MrsbriannaBrown

So lately a lot of people were shock over the fact Brianna herself looks like she haven't age at all cause she doesn't have no wrinkles or anything on her face and still moving like and looks she is in her 20s with her incredible body cause she did posted a self for these people who called her fat to be shut down.

When she did post this picture on Instagram that get over millions of likes and comments mostly a lot of people who did call her old and etc have nothing to say about her whatsoever but fangirls definitely was become thirsty and having gay panic over the fact Brianna is literally fine as hell in other words taking beginning a hot mom and wife on a new level cause she literally can passed as her son's sister but she always remembers a lot of people it she is their mom not sister at all even though she appreciate the comments that are wonderful and sweet to her not the ones that hate and jealous of her.

Besides her husband is always proud of her regardless because she's a wonderful and beautiful wife who is the Queen of his heart no matter what and would tell she isn't fat when she was pregnant with their son kean in the past and her emotions were everywhere yet he never judge her and help her though the whole thing cause he was excited to meet his little boy who is a sweet boy and to be honest her ex husband V feelings like this a diss to him personally cause woojin who haven't miss not doctor appointment to check on their baby unlike he did with the twins since the tabloids headlines wasn't helping his jealous of seeing his beautiful and strong woman like her being happy with someone else who is love's her to death and never changed on her regardless if they have issues going on that's a part of marriage their supposed to have their up and downs but you always have to be there for each other regardless instead of cheating with someone , but as well as know your worth and never settle for less in your life at all .

☆AT Coachella☆

So none of the fans or celebrities have come to this year Coachella know Brianna will making a special appearance as one of the headlines cause that been a long since they have seen't her performance there in years after her very long-term break until night meaning her family and friends did come support her only especially her little boy Kean who is 4 years old first time begin at Coachella event but he get excited when he see her walking out on stage going into a dance pose with the dancers hearing crazy cheers from the crowd especially her over Millions of fan's and loves one's.

Stage look:

Song:

Music being switched to her singing the first verse before dancing with the dancers doing the chorus getting the crowd becoming very lively cause they're singing and dancing during her performance meanwhile waving their glow sticks in the air missed her crazy energy on stage so much and slaying the whole thing with a lot confidence behind her words and having fun Time together with the dancer's and crowd hearing her fans singing along in other words they clearly having blast and love she always hype up the crowd on any stage anyways like right now she is completely ate that performance and connecting the fans Reaching to her during her singing and dancing passionately joined by the female backup dancer's again around the stage meanwhile Celebrities and Influences were fan's of hers were definitely singing and dancing with their friends feeling her song even though Jungkook and black pink were shock to see her here since they didn't know she was a headline performance until now and the girls were fangirling over how she get fine as hell and definitely a bad bitch who been though a lot of shit yet she keeps bouncing back and glowing with confidence/happiness who doesn't look like she had any baby or aged at all , anyways she go to her next song .

Song:

She going to singing the first verse without moving at the moment and hearing her fan's singing along with her during her second performance with dancers going a dance break number on camera and seeing everyone is dancing in the crowd and showing a lot love towards her before she singing the chorus going to second verse chorus as the beat up and go to dancing fast with the dancers again meanwhile black pink were dancing and supporting her with real smile's on their face's seeing their best friend and sister is killing it meanwhile her confidence personality is shock other celebrities including her ex boyfriend who is actually speechless watching her performance before a few minutes .

Look:

Song:

She started singing calmly and passionately while looking at the camera then crowd who is singing along and waving they're glow lights in the whole place feels her song and enjoying hearing her amazing voice singing Lively with emotions and passion looks like beautiful getting insane cheers and whistles from the whole crowd especially fanboys simping over her meanwhile she is going a different song.

Song:

She started singing in her native language begin Korea and dancing passionately with backup dancer's around the stage on camera once again hearing cheers and whistles from the crowd grooving to the music like her family before Vince come into singing his parts in her song meanwhile she is killing the dancing with the dancers then come back in singing the chorus the last minutes of the song and his is the back vocals and she is dancing with the dancers until going to amazing dance pose hearing crazy cheers and go into a different song without wasting time.

Song:

She is singing and dancing passionately followed by the dancers doing badass creative amazing pop dance moves joining by the crowd singing along and cheering wildly reaction to her slaying during her whole Time on the stage did outstanding Job night especially by the nonstop very insane cheers from the whole crowd even after she did bow and left the stage, she can hear the crowd still cheers very loud but she get into a group hugged by her bestfriends from black pink who clearly missed her deeply and started fangirling over her outstanding performances especially her first performance with her new song it is about self love,confidence, moving on, worth,Don't give up, happiness, don't worry about the haters , love being their real selves and don't changed for anyone and to be her girlfriend's love the message behind the song very much but Lisa say to her with real smile .

Lisa: girl you look like you haven't aged at all

Girls: totally agree

Jennie: yea I mean I swear you getting more anshe can hear the crowd still cheers very loud but she get into a group hugged by her bestfriends from black pink who clearly missed her deeply and started fangirling over her outstanding performances especially her first performance with her new song it is about self love,confidence, moving on, worth,Don't give up, happiness, don't worry about the haters , love being their real selves and don't changed for anyone and to be her girlfriend's love the d more beautiful every single time we Don't see you

Girls : again agree

Brianna: ♡laughing hard and smile ♡ I just take care of myself while taking care about little guy around my busy schedule

Girls: woah

Jennie: and you did get exhausted or stressed out from that?

Brianna: no cause my family and woojin family do help me with kuragari whenever I have gigs coming up or busy inside the studio just his father as well

Jisso: meaning you and your husband made a System in order for spend time with your adorable little boy kuragari

Brianna: yes since we went to be the ones to rise him not always our love ones doing our jobs

Rose: girlfriend I know you get rising boys on locked cause you literally rise your handsome twins even that wasn't easy mostly by yourself even though the twins have real Male figures in their lives

Jennie: exactly besides you have us and lot of people who love and care about you would watch after kuragari whenever you need a break once in a while Queen just we did with the twins we can do the same thing with little guy since he can be a handful sometimes

Lisa: yea Don't worry about we get your back always and Forever

Girls: For life!

Brianna: thank you lady's ♡Laughing and smiling Happily ♡

Girls:♡laughing and smiling as well ♡

Rose: besides you age like a vampire cause you look like you are 18 years old not older at all

Jisso: strongly agree with you Rose

Girls: same here

Brianna: awwww I love you girls

Girls: we love you more sis

Brianna: anyways I have to changed

Lisa: alright we will see later

Brianna: yea

Meanwhile she is walked off go changed, Over millions of fan's who did watch the live stream for Coachella event did freaked out seeing Brianna performance Lively doing a new song making the crowd come Lively and singing along with her there to be honest the guy's in chat couldn't keep their eyes off of her since she is stunning woman and slay the whole thing on stage without any issues or messing around at all being on her Queen shit making the crowd and viewers completely mindblow by her expected for her fans and family is supporting and cheering wildly with the rest of the crowd cause they wander what songs will she performance for weekend two of the event before it was done .

of course kpop idols who did watch Coachella live Stream was definitely in fan mode seeing their celebrity crush and Role model performance with the dancers looking ageless and making the crowd go insane cheers and whistles During her whole Time on the stage so they have their mouth dropped to the floor watching her dancing and singing around the stage without missing a step or word to her old and new at all with a beautiful smile on her face Clearly happy to see her fan's or on a stage in general again even though she looks and moving around like she is younger not older or look like she had any kids but they saw her husband woojin and son kuragari there in the crowd with other the other members of seventeen members and many other kpop idols are good friends of hers there showing her a lot of support including her ex's from strays kids were actual amazed seeing her again in person still Gorgeous like in the past.

•week two at Coachella •

That finally Brianna to go on stage hearing the crowd cheering very loud from outside as she walk closer and closer until she was on the stage getting wildly cheers seeing her in person not just her voice singing Lively her first song it is new and started dancing with the dancers around the stage seeing over millions of people dancing and cheering wildly towards her song like her girlfriend's were actual dancing with each other vibing and others were mindblow by her opening performance right now once again slaying the whole thing.

Look:

She is singing and dancing passionately with backup dancer's showing a lot of energy from her dance moves with them hype up the crowd is it jumping once again showing her a lot of love and connecting with her fans in front of her before going to the main stage area and seeing over millions of her fans glow sticks in the crowd during her doing the last minutes of the song with the dancers then go to a pose afterwards getting very loud roar's of cheers and whistles made her smile sweetly going to a different dance pose again and wait for her second song play .

Song:

She just into singing and dancing with the dancers and over millions of people were literally singing the chorus with her and cheering wildly made her smile lowkey , she was dancing breaking with the dancers meanwhile she start singing the second verse next around the stage on camera showing a lot of confidence blooming going to a dance break number again and singing the Bridge but fans started singing the chorus with her meanwhile clapping their hands before she is dance fast with the dancers again then the end of the song getting overwhelmed cheers, to be honest once she did made other celebrities shocked including her ex's but seventeen and black pink were busy cheering wildly.

Song:

Her fan's singing along with her during the song and waving they're glow lights everywhere with their love's who can relate to the song anyways she was singing meanwhile the dancers is dancing with her on camera before singing the last chorus until the end of the song and get cheers going to a different song .

Song:

She singing while dancing with the dancers but wearing a real smile on her face cause of woojin who is blushing messing and feel by his beautiful wife who is busy performance and making the girls fangirling over her singing about her husband no other guys at all with her angelic voice with real emotions and passion behind her words .

~a few minutes ~

Look:

Other sounds of music and cheers is hear before she is singing calmly while getting up by the dancers hearing the crowd getting very excited during her performance meanwhile she is singing and dancing passionately with backup dancer's in fog on the stage looking at the camera then the audience who having a blast singing and dancing to her new song it is different and fresh going a dance break number on camera with the dancers before going to a dance pose again.

Immediately everybody and their mama in the whole area it is why they get very excited to hear her singing it after a long time and decided to singing and dancing with their love ones even celebrities were singing and grooving Together with smile's on their face's for cheering wildly.

Song:

She started to singing and dancing passionately by herself for a moment then dancers come out dancing with her on camera meanwhile everyone is cheering wildly out of their seats before she singing a different second verse and still dancing with the female dancers only for a moment soon the male dancers rejoin during the last minutes of the song and she is singing the last chorus with A little Bridge did shocked everyone clearly since that was unexpected but she slay the whole performance next a different start to play.

Song:

She being singing and stop for a minute in between the song before keep doing creative hip hop and pop dance moves with the Dancer's making the crowd go wildly while she is still singing around the stage literary making her girlfriend's fangirling like crazy over this performance backstage meanwhile back with her singing and dancing with the dancer's going to a dance break number and singing Last part calmly and already in a dance pose with Party Confetti rainy down and getting insane amount of cheers even after she left the stage with the dancers, but once again get in a hug group by her girlfriend's who is still fangirling over her literally slay every single performance with her new song's during her Time on stage and making the crowd super hype up as a true superstar though Coachella event looking so stunning in her stage looks and slaying her performances without any issues at all.

Brianna: I see you guys enjoy yourself?

Girls: yes!

Brianna:•laughing soft • good to hear

Lisa: can you please teach me your new dance moves?! Please please • fangirling tone•

Brianna:sure Lisa •laughing hard•

Lisa: thank you sis! •excited tone•

Girls:•laughing •

Sooner or later Brianna get a kiss on her cheek from woozi who looks like a proud husband cause he know he meet many talented and beautiful woman for years but he couldn't stop looking at her after she caught his attention and to this today can't believe he married his Dream girl who is so freaking gorgeous that he like he did deserve her Time, attention or love yet she haven't changed on him or anything, mostly reminded him that his very important and making her the happiest wife though her actions made him cry over She is such a Good woman to him for two years now .

Anyways to be honest her new song's tonight was unexpected but made the crowd who ended up loving every one of them cause Jhope and Jin were grooving and showing a lot of support to Their sister who was killing every single performance out of their seats like everyone else for two weeks making both of them so proud brother's seeing Brianna still making amazing music and owning the stage since to this day ,, but they do see her husband and sons here only Here to Support her yet their heart melt seeing kuragari grooving with smile on his face to his mommy song's or cheering was so adorable and they hear a lot of people behind them who is celebrities saying who is it adorable little Toddler kid .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 38.1K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
359 40 41
Someone's lies ruin not just someone's life but theirs as well. "Why? What did I do to deserve your hate? What wrong did I do to you that you don't e...
312 34 25
its been a year since 21 year old Rachel Smith moved to Seoul, South Korea to be with her dear boyfriend Suga and the boy group BTS, however evreythi...
211 18 3
Jake a Young boy who looks like a Puppy, very friendly and cute. His Friends adore him.Two People finds him attractive in a Romantic way, one is a gu...