๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ, cobra kai

By b0rl3e00

When Tessa Larusso joins her father's rival dojo so she could get closer with the boy she wanted. Or In whic... More

๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฃ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š’-๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šŽ๐š
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ
๐™ท๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
'๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ผ๐š’๐š๐š๐šข'
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’
'๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š?'
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—๐šฃ๐š’ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ถ๐š˜๐š•๐š '๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š๐šž๐š๐š
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™น๐š˜๐š‘๐š—๐š—๐šข ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐š
๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐šŸ๐šœ ๐™บ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿค ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐šŠ๐š›๐š
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘
๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šž๐š‹
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐š‚'๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š„๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š
๐Ÿพ๐Ÿถ๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข
๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š—๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š™๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ๐š
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฅ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ท๐š˜๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ
๐š๐š˜๐šŠ๐š ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ
๐™ฟ๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šข ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐š‚๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ป๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŠ๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•
๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŠ ๐š‰๐š˜๐š˜
๐™พ๐š•๐š ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
๐š‚๐š”๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šœ
๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šŽ
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›
๐š‚๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ด๐šŸ๐š’๐š• ๐š†๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐™ณ๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ-๐™ธ๐š—
๐š†๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›

๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š› ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›

739 15 3
By b0rl3e00

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟸|𝙴𝟷𝟶| 𝙽𝚘 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚢

Waking up the next morning wasn't pleasant for anyone who had been drinking at Moons party. Tessa had barely remembered everything that had happened at the party, especially the part on how she ended up in an unknown bed with Sam next to her.

She remembered the cops showing up, and she remembered puking in a ditch. Vagally remembering Miguel talking with her and then after that she went inside.

Demetri.

She wanted to cry all over again after remembering what he said to everyone.

She groaned as she looked for her phone, finding it flopped over on the floor. She picked it up, turning it on to find out the time. It was dead.

She groaned once more as she got out of the bed, walking out of the room. She made sure not to make noise with the door so Sam could continue to sleep as she walked down the hallway.

"Let me take the blame. I'll say I got drunk and told Tessa to bring me here." Robby spoke to Johnny as he leaned up against the counter.

"Who are you telling this?" Tessa asked, rubbing her eyes as she yawned and made her way to the kitchen.

"Hey." Robby smiled, turning around as the girl walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"Hi." She mumbled tiredly, leaning back to give him a quick kiss. She opened her eyes back up as she pulled away, becoming extremely confused as she looked at Johnny behind them. "Uh, hi." She spoke, pulling herself completely away from Robby and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" Johnny questioned, resting his hand on the counter.

"Good." She gave him a weak smile as Robby slide a cup of water and Advil her way.

"That should help." He spoke, the girl nodding at him as she opened the bottle and grabbed two. She opened her mouth up as she got some water, popping the pills in her mouth as she swallowed.

"Thanks." She smiled at the boy. Her smile was quick to fade at the sound of knocking on the door.

"Johnny?" Daniel asked, knocking on the door once more.

"Oh, no." Robby mumbled, grabbing Tessa's hand as they gave each other a panicked look.

"Johnny, come on, I saw your car outside. I know you're in there, open up." Daniel continued to knock.

"You two go in the other bedroom. I got your back." Johnny walked up to the two. Tessa and Robby looked at each other before they quickly walked back into the bedroom.

"Johnny?" Daniel asked once more. The two quietly opened and closed the second bedroom door. Tessa panicked as she held her hands on her head, pacing back and forth as they heard arguing in the living room.

"I'm dead. I'm so dead." She mumbled over and over again. She quickly found her shoes, putting them on.

"You're not dead." Robby tried to reassure, but there was still doubt evident in his voice. Tessa jumped as she heard the door being kicked down.

"Sam? Tessa?" Daniel called out as he walked through the apartment.

"I'll just go out there, tell him it's my fault." She nodded her head as she tried to make her way to the bedroom door, stopping as Robby grabbed her quickly.

"No, you're not doing that." He whispered, pulling her away from the door.

Sam quickly woke up at the shouting.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Johnny shouted. Robby quickly re-shut the door as he looked at Sam.

"What's going on?" Sam mumbled, sitting up as she tried to find her phone. Chaos was brought into the living room as Johnny tried to stop Daniel from going to the bedroom, leading to a fight.

Johnny kicked Daniel into the tv, making the object and the LaRusso fall to the ground. Tessa's eyes widened at the noise.

"We're so dead." She mumbled as Sam nodded her head.

"What is going on out there?" Sam questioned as she stood up.

"I have to stop this." Tessa spoke as she moved Robby out of the way and opened the door.

"Dad, don't!" She yelled, Sam and Robby right behind her.

"Dad, stop!" Sam yelled.

"Don't!" Robby quickly yelled. Robby grabbed onto his father as he pulled him back, Tessa doing the same with her father.

"Sam, Tessa. What happened? Are you guys okay?" Daniel asked through heavy breaths, grabbing onto both of the girls.

"Yeah, I... we're fine." Sam struggled to speak.

"Why didn't one of you call or text us?" Daniel yelled, angrily looking between the both of them.

"Mr. LaRusso, it was my fault. I brought them here." Robby quickly interrupted as he tried to take the blame.

"Robby." Tessa mumbled, her eyes softening.

"Wait, don't even start. I gave you a second chance. This whole thing was a big mistake." Robby was on the verge of tears as Daniel yelled at him, moving his hands to help him speak. "You know, you wanna end up like him, that's up to you." Daniel quickly grabbed onto Tessa and Sam. "Alright, come on girls."

"Dad, please stop." Tessa mumbled, also on the verge of tears.

"Tessa, I don't want to hear it. Let's go." Daniel sternly spoke as he dragged Tessa and Sam out the door. Daniel paused as he was about to leave, looking at Johnny one last time. Tessa looked at Robby, a tear running down her eyes at the sight of the boy before Daniel pulled Sam and Tessa through the door and slammed it shut.

"It wasn't his fault." Tessa spoke as she buckled herself in. Daniel sighed as he looked at her.

"Tessa, I've been patient with you lately. I haven't yelled at you; I haven't done anything to you. But when this happens along with me hearing you went to the Cobra Kai dojo, you have to expect me to give you some type of punishment." He pulled the car out of the apartment parking lot. Tessa's eyes widened as he spoke. "You broke my trust."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Both of the girls had their phones taken away from them. They were banished from the outside world, locked inside of their rooms as they had to wallow in their loneliness. Sunday was long and boring, nothing to do in her room other than lay and look at the ceiling.

She couldn't speak to Robby, and it killed her.

She had never wanted to go to school more in her life. And it was only so she could see Robby.

But of course, Daniel had to take away both of the LaRusso girls' car, making them ride to school with him.

Sam sighed as Daniel pulled up to the front of the school on Monday morning. Tessa sat in the back, drumming her hands on her thigh as she tried to think of a tune. "You had to pull right in front?" Sam questioned, clearly annoyed by her fathers actions.

"If you wanted to drive your own car today, you wouldn't have done what you did." Daniel paused as he looked back at Tessa. "The same goes for you."

"How many times do we have to tell you that we're sorry?" Tessa asked, looking up at her father.

"We made a mistake, we understand that." Sam finished off for the girl, nodding her head at what the older LaRusso daughter said.

"Everyone makes mistakes. But when you get in trouble, you come to me..." He looked at Sam. "Or your mom. Not that guy."

"I'm sorry that we didn't come to you and mom." Sam looked down as she spoke. "But that was our fault, not Robby's." 

"I thought I could help him, but..." Daniel trailed off.

"He doesn't need fixing." Tessa shot back, looking at him with a scowl.

"Look, he's got his own family. I need to focus on mine. Just do me a favor, okay you two? This year, just concentrate on precalculus, okay?" Tessa rolled her eyes as she unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the door.

"Yep." She muttered, making her way to the front office for her schedule.

She knew this year would be different compared to her sophomore year. She didn't have Hawk, nor Miguel, barely Aisha, and now after everything that had happened on Saturday night, she doubted she still had Demetri.

She had lost her friend group, and it was all over fucking karate.

She sighed, opening up her locker as she started to put things she didn't need in her backpack.

"Excuse me, mam. I'm new to this school. Can you help me find Miss Santio's class?" Robby walked up behind her, putting his hands on her waist as he spoke to her, a smile present.

"Hi." She mumbled, turning around to face him.

"Oh." Robby's smile dropped. "It's that bad, huh?" He asked, leaning up against the other locker.

"I feel stupid. We should've just gone to my house and been honest with them. I'm sorry. It's my fault that we all are in trouble. I was the drunk one, not you."

"No, it's my fault too." Robby looked at her, waiting for her to speak but she only stared at her feet nervously. "From now on, no more lying." He tried to give her a smile. He wanted her to say something about her and Miguel and Vally fest. At least explain what had happened.

But she didn't. So, he looked down before trying to give her another weak smile. "I have to tell you something. Miguel gave me the Medal of Honar. And I put it in the backyard so someone would find it. " He sighed. "And I know you already know that because on Saturday night you told my dad you knew and then told him that I never told you Miguel gave it back. I'm sorry, I should've told you about it a while ago. I just didn't want Miguel to earn any points with you. And we had just made it official and..." He stopped as he tried to find the right words.  "I guess I felt insecure."

"Thank you, for telling me. But I'm not some game were you two can earn points for. I have feelings, you know." She looked back at him as she spoke to him firmly.

"I, I know that. I was just insecure and didn't want you to go back to him."

"I wouldn't do that." She paused as she gave him a sigh. "I'm not gonna do that." He nodded as she spoke. Their conversation quickly ran short as the bell rang long and loud.

"Well... can't be late on my first day." Robby smiled, looking up at the bell. "What's your first class?" He questioned, looking down at the girl.

"Computer science." She shrugged, Robby's smile brightening.

"No way, that's mine too." He readjusted his backpack. "Shall we?" He spoke in a British accent, holding his hand out for her to take.

"We shall." She chuckled, grabbing a hold of the boy's hand as she led him to the classroom.

The two sat down next to each other, nearly in the middle of the classroom. Tessa knew exactly who the teacher was for that certain class, and she was nowhere near happy about it.

"Can you believe this is the first time I've been in a classroom for 10 months?" Robby chuckled slightly as he looked over at the girl.

"Yeah, I forget about your high school drug faze." She chuckled along with him; her attention being brought to one of the seniors who walked by their table.

"Hey man, if I were you, I would get out of that relationship before it was too late. You were at that party, you heard about what she did." He laughed slightly, patting Robby on the back.

"Excuse me?" Robby looked at the boy, anger evident on his face.

"Look man, you don't want to be with a whore. She's probably cheating on you." Robby tried to stand up, his fist clenching. Tessa quickly grabbed onto him as the other boy walked away.

"Hey, it's fine." She mumbled, her mood immediately going down.

"No, Tessa. That's not fine. He's not just gonna call you a whore and then expect to get away with it." He looked back at the group of boys who sat in the back of the classroom, all of them laughing.

"Robby, It's fine." She wished that he never would use her full name. She liked it when he just used Tess. It was a comfort for her. Robby relaxed in his chair as she put her hand in his, both looking up at the speakers in the classroom as announcements went off.

"Good morning, students and faculty. Welcome to a brand-new year at West Valley High. I hope you all had a wonderful summer and are ready to dive back into the school year."

"She is way too happy to be here. It is 8:30 on a Monday morning, nobody is happy to be here. Stop." She mumbled to herself, resting her head on Robby's shoulder.

"You can also purchase tickets for the fall musical, which will be a production of the global his, Grease."

Every year they had big announcements on the first day, usually it taking up the entire class. Most kids talked the entire time because the teachers would always be out in the hall talking with each other because they knew they weren't teaching first hour.

Tessa zoned out the most of what the girl talked about as she tiredly scrolled through her phone.

"And finally, as we embark upon another academic year, it's important to remember to be tolerant and accepting of all of our peers, regardless of" The women stopped talking as the door slammed open, it echoing out onto the speaker. Tessa set her phone down as her and most of the class looked up to the speakers. "Hey, what... you're not supposed to be in here!"

Everyone began to look around confusingly as the microphone started to pick up rumbling. "No! No!" The lady shouted as the microphone was taken, a loud noise sequence going off. "Give that back! Ow!"

"Samantha LaRusso." Tessa's eyes widened at the voice of Tory echoing through the speaker. She scrunched her face up in confusion as she looked to Robby. Everyone began to mumble as they looked at Tessa, talking about her sister.

"Is that?" She trailed off as she looked back to the speakers.

"You know what you did, and now you're gonna pay for it. I'm coming for you, bitch!" Tory shouted, slamming the microphone down on the table. The bell quickly rang, Tessa and Robby both quickly grabbing all of their stuff. Both took off as they ran quickly to Tory and Sam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 1.7K 40
(โš ๏ธpossible TW): alcohol usage + starvation Adelaide Lawrence lives with her father, Johnny Lawrence, in a crappy appartment in reseda california. h...
1.5K 20 12
๐ฎ๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ (๐š๐๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž): feelings (especially love or admiration) that is not reciprocated or understood as such by the beloved rat...
3K 136 9
โ A girl can do what she wants to do And that's what I'm gonna do โž โช eli moskowitz โœ˜ fem!oc โซ ...
100K 5.8K 35
-๐…๐‹๐€๐–๐‹๐„๐’๐’ แดฐแต‰แตแต‰แต—สณโฑ '๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ...