๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ

By daabratdoll

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–บ ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‘ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰regnant ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ. ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—‚... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•

13.6K 285 327
By daabratdoll

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
|
|
|

2 weeks later :

𝗄𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖺'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏:

zara had a doctors appointment today so we had to wake up a lil early, and her dad had to come for the appointment.

david had texted me asking if he could take me and zara out shopping after her doctors appointment. ofc i said yes cause zara needs to be with her dad more,

i don't want her to grow up thinking she never had a father figure around when she does.

i got her ready and took a shower in stuff. did what i needed to do and changed us into a cute outfit.

i posted on my instagram showing off our outfits cause there too cute to not be shown to the world.

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

kalimare: i would be incomplete without my baby zara.
liked by, ddosama, jenstackz, notti osama and 𝟥𝟤,𝟦𝟧𝟪 others.

nottiosama: when ima see my niece.
╰┈➤ 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗁, 𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝖺𝖽 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝗐

jenstackz: mh does it best!
liked by creator.

sugarhillddot: tell jennifer to text me back.
╰┈➤ 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌.

ddosama: two favorite ppl in one pic 💗
╰┈➤ 𝖼𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝗆𝖺𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗂𝗋.

𝗄𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖺'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏 // 𝟫:𝟥𝟤ᵃᵐ

i was giving zara some food, and cleaning up the house a little bit before i heard a knock on the door. i got up and opened it.

"DADDYYY!!" zara screamed jumping off the chair to hug him. "hey david" i said before hugging him. "u smell good" he said as he hugged me.

"thank you, u smell good too" i laughed as i picked zara up and sitting her back in her chair. "when u tryna leave?" he asked as he sat beside zara.

"when she finish eating her food" i said. "oh ai" he said. "how is you and crystal?" i asked. "hangin on, she be buggin ova the smallest shit" he said.

"boy stop cussing in front of my baby" i laughed. "our baby you mean" he said. "what ever you say she my baby" i laughed.

"who you like better mama" dd said as he put zara on his lap. "hmm" zara hummed. "both of you!" zara said bringing all of us into a hug.

"she still like me better" i laughed as i got up and picked zara's plate up and putting it in the sink.

"alright baby we finna head out go pick out a toy" i said to her. "okay mommy" zara said. "you got her car seat in the car already?" i asked david.

"yea i never took it out it's always been in there" he said before zara came out the room with a bag full of toys.

"zara ve a devolverles los juguetes. Dije que elijas solo uno." i said to zara. "okay mami" zara said placing the bag on the floor and picking out a baby doll.

"alright we finna go now" i said as i walked out side the door with zara in my hands, dd walked out after me closing the door.

we got to the car and dd unlocked it. i opened the back door and placed her in the car seat, "what kinda car seat is this" i turned around as dd bumped into me.

"oh i just bought it let me help you" dd said, coming behind me, i couldn't really move out the way since he was behind me so i was really stuck there.

"thank you" i said as he followed me to the other side of the car and opening the door for me. "shit i forgot my purse" i said.

"i'll get it for you" dd said running back inside the house. he came out shortly after locking the door behind him.

"thank you baby daddy" i laughed. i turned around to check on zara "you okay mama?" i asked as dd started the car up.

"yes mami" she said playing with her toy. the doctors was a good 𝟦𝟢 mins away from my house so it was a pretty long drive.

we finally got there and zara was sound asleep

"come on baby" i tapped zara to wake up as dd parked the car infront of the doctors. "david can u get her for me?" i asked him, "yea i got u ma" he said.

did he just call me ma?? oh my lord.. the memories are coming back in.

i stared at him and brushed it off he prolly ain't mean it . "wake up mama" dd said unbuckling her car seat.

i got out the car and walked over to the other side of the car, seeing how dd took care of his daughter made my heart melt.

"your such a good dad" i said giving him a hug, "i know i am" he said which made me stop giving him a hug. "nvm" i said as he carried zara inside the place with me.

"hey miss im here for zara carter reyes" i said to the front desk lady. "oh are you ms. reyes?" she asked. i aint wanna be rude so i just said yeah.

"okay and ur david reyes ?" she asked. "yeah" dd said. "okay we will call u when it's time for her turn" the lady said.

me, dd and zara walked off to the waiting area, "oh so ur mrs . reyes now?" dd said laughing. "i aint wanna be rude so hush up" i said as i pulled my phone out.

"daddy" zara said reaching out for him. "yes mama" dd said. "i'm tired" she said burying her head into his chest as he hugged her.

"zara reyes?" a nurse called out as we got up, and followed the lady to the nurse room.

"has she ever got any shots??" the lady asked, "yup!" i said. "can u sit her down on this bed please?" the lady asked dd. "yes ma'am" he said placing down zara.

"you can call me mrs. anna" mrs anna said to us. "it says here she was born november 1st , 2020?" the doctor asked. "correct" i said sitting down next to dd.

"okay ms zara im gonna give you a shot in ur arm okay" the doctor said. "no! it's gonna hurt" zara said pushing the needle away from her.

"no it's just a pinch i promise" ms anna said. "zara escuchala vale?" i said. "papi dejame tomar tu mano!" zara said as dd got up and held her hand.

"𝟥,𝟤,𝟣 good job" the doctor said putting a bandage on her arm. zara just started crying as dd picked her up comforting her.

i got up to give her a hug, "it's okay mama" dd said giving her to me. "it's okay baby," i said as we walked out the room.

"okay maam sign here please" the front lady said. "okay david get her" i said handing her to him. "okay mr reyes can u sign here too" the lady said.

"ai." dd said signing it with one hand while zara is in the other.

dd took us out to eat, we didn't go shopping cause zara was just not in the mood after the shots, but dd dropped us off.

"zara say bye to daddy" i said to her as she rubbed her eyes. "bye daddy" she said reaching her hands out for a hug. "bye david" i said giving him a hug also.

we went inside and i gave zara a bath and put her to bed.

⚫️⚪️

⚫️⚪️
kalimare: i love seeing my daughter around her dad, she loves him so much❤️ @ddosama
liked by: calina𝟥𝟤 , ddosama, and 𝟨𝟧,𝟥𝟤𝟦 others

calina𝟥𝟤: can't wait to meet her!
╰┈➤ 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗎!! 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽!!

nottiosama: she look more like her dad in these pics ngl....
╰┈➤ 𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖽𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝖿 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾.

ddosama: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
╰┈➤ 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗆𝗁!!
^ crystal.love: david why u still fuckin w her.
╰┈➤ 𝗐𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇. 𝗂𝗆 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗆 𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽?? 𝗐𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖽𝗈, 𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝖾.

sugarhillddot: me and jen needa have some kids man. y'all making me jealous
^ jenstackz: boy who tf. hell no
╰┈➤ 𝗈𝗆𝗀𝗀𝗀😂😂

ngl crystal had me mad tight. like girl tf is ur problem. but i decided to take a shower and go to sleep cause yea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 275 27
๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ (๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜บ) ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
47K 1.5K 15
๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐Ÿ— ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ| ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ