Sneaky Link|| KDG

Від liyahhh_xo

just read it pooh 😘 Більше

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

21

980 42 1
Від liyahhh_xo

houston, texas

jayda alani cheaves
september 3

"can't believe you really up and left" dess said as we sat on the phone.

"it was best but it's okay, kentrell said he'd probably move out here"

"y'all ever think about trying again?"

"i think about it, but i don't think it'll ever happen"i say seeing kacey jump on my couch like he had no sense

"let me see my god baby before he go to bed"

"kacey tell tt dess bye" i say making him stop.

"bye tt dess"

i ended the call with her and replied to emails for the time being.

"i miss my daddy" kacey said laying his face on mine.

"me too"

"call him" he crossed his arms.

"go get your ipad and call em"

"you phone right there, call" he said smartly.

i couldn't help but laugh, truly my son.

i pressed the facetime icon and pushed his contact and kacey clapped.

"good mommy" he smiled taking the phone.

the call connected and they were both smiling so big.

"what's up du'?"

"nothing just laying down" he then shows me in the camera

"oh yeah, why you not sleep?"

"mommy not sleep" he shrugged and i chuckle.

"he need a bedtime,jayda"

"he has one but with the move it's kind of hard right now. and it's only 9:10"

"should've been sleep at 8:30" he said blowing smoke in the camera

"nah cause then he wakes up in the middle of the night 9:30 it is"

"whatever mane, when i get down there i'm changing allat"

"if you say so" i slickly feel myself smiling.

"ight du, ima call you tomorrow and i'll see you saturday"

"saturday!" he got excited.

"yup" kentrell smiled back.

"okay , love you"

"i love you too be good" he said and kacey nodded.

it was now 9:15 and i'm bored out of my mind. kacey laid on me watching paw patrol and i just handled business related stuff.

kentrell's contact flashed across my screen with a text telling me call him back when i put kacey to sleep.

"what he want already?" i say to myself.

i shrugged it off rubbing my hands through kaceys hair till he got really sleepy.

i picked him up walking carefully up the stairs, laying him in his car bed.

" i love you baby" i kiss his forehead.

"i love you mama" he says tiredly as i cover him up.

i had him led lights just in case he got scared of the dark and he loved the red lights so much. so i put them on red before leaving.

i walk to my room and strip from my clothing, going straight to the shower.

i washed up quickly, the hot water made me tired. i lotioned myself down and only wore a shirt to bed. now to call my baby father.

"what can i help you with?"

"i just needed someone to talk to that's it" he said and his eye sparkled.

he's too cute.

"what you doing? in the studio?"

"yup, i made a song for you" he said happily. "i'm not dropping it though, you can have it"

"aww my own personal song just for me" i place my hand on my heart and pretend to gush.

"yeah, i would release it but it's personal"

"i understand" i say propping him up on a pillow.

"you ain't got now bra on?" he asked "nipples hard as fuck"

"stop looking" i fire back "it's just cold in here"

"mhm, while i'm here take one out" he bit his lip and i knew better than to fall into the trap but i did anyways.

...
atlanta, georgia

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden
september 3

"i told you i wasn't fuck wit her" i tell jayda as i pull my pants back up.

"mhm i'll see when you get down here" she made a face.

"i'm going to get kayden on wednesday, ima prolly bring him wit me to houston"

"that's fine, have you spoke to tay?"

"yeah, earlier actually. he start school this week so he can't come" he looked sad "but i can see my other babies"

"yeah and we'll facetime tay"

"jayda?"

"yes kentrell"

"how would you feel if we had another baby together?" i ask curious.

"i don't know, i guess how i felt when i had kacey, excited and nervous" she shrugs before she yawned.

"okay" i nod and smile to myself.

"don't be tryna trap me, weak ass pull out" she mumbled the last part but i heard her.

"fuck up, ion gotta trap shit, you'll have my seed willingly" i sah knowing what i said was true.

"you might be right" she laughs snuggling up to a pillow.

"well you tired and shit. ima let you sleep princess, i love you ugly ass"

"just had to ruin it, i love you too though kentrell" she says sincerely.

"stay on the phone with me?" i say. it's childish but i needed the company "please?"

"of course, just don't be loud and if you are mute it" she yawned again covering her mouth this time.

"ight good night"

"night boy" she said closing her eyes.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

9.4K 315 24
Read To Find Out ...
31.1K 1.4K 41
𝐌𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐯𝐞 - Cover By : @MONEYISMY...
181K 6.2K 61
1 & 2 ♡