The Stars In Your Eyes ✩ Tim...

By moonhugger010

Connie Marie had it all. Good friends, money, popularity, and good looks. But she wasn't happy. She didn't wa... More

Never Walk Alone At Night
The East Side
Little Soc
Dead Girl Walking
You're Safe Now
Only For A While
Distractions Don't Work
Counting Stars
The Shepard Family
Rough All Over
Drunk Sick And Beat Up
Lovestruck
Carnival
Prove It
Happy Birthday
Buck's
A Night To Remember
The Morning After
He's Back pt.1
He's Back pt.2
All's Bad That Ends Bad
Unexpected
Other Side Of The Tracks
Hangover
Cheap Black Coffee
Kiss Me Goodbye
Old Lessons
The River Kings
The Lark's Call

The Stars In Your Eyes

331 4 0
By moonhugger010

"'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

- Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Connie Marie had it all. Good friends, money, popularity, and good looks. But she wasn't happy. She didn't want the riches the west side had to offer. She didn't want beauty or even high social status. She always wanted something simple. A place where no one cared about greasers and socs. Connie wanted a place where she could be happy. Somewhere far away from the west side of town.

Tim Shepard had nothing. Gang leader in a bad home. A boy who couldn't make ends meet and had a jagged scar from temple to chin to prove it all. But he loved being the hood everyone knew he was. He loved his gang and his siblings in his own strict and affectionate way. He might not have had everything in the world like the socs did but he was happy. And he was proud of it. At least that's what he let people believe. Deep down, though he would never admit it out loud, he too longed for something simpler.

Main Cast:

James Marie ... 25

Megan Marie ... 21

Timothy (Tim) Shepard ... 19

Connie Marie ... 18, 19

Breanna (Bre) Lopez ... 18

Curly Shepard ... 16

Angela Shepard ... 15

Thank you so much for your help in writing this story, starylake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 321 15
After Curly Shepard gets back from the reformatory, his teacher assigns him a tutor to help him catch up in his geometry class. He never thought anyo...
211K 3.4K 33
she's a greaser who didn't have a place where she belonged. her father died and her mother is a bad drug addict. let's just say her home life isnt go...
158K 1.2K 62
imagines of your favorite greasers, there's nothin' else to it. enjoy!
112K 2.1K 30
[The timeline's a little botched] !!VIOLENCE!! {!COMPLETED!} Things quickly change for the highschoolers of Tulsa when Y/F/N, daughter of Robert Shep...