Arrange Marriage with 7 Guys...

Par dhwanifanfiction

Giving the chance to fall in love with 7 men, Navi and BTS get ready to start a new chapter in their lives... Plus

Introduction
Mehta Mansion
Kim Mansion
1. the first meet
2. decision
3. meeting in the office
4. Sleepover
5. Going to India
6. Relatives
7. Engagement
8. Mehandi
9. Sangeet
10. Haldi/Wedding
11. First Night
12. Honeymoon
13. Care
14. Their Ex
16. Red Days
17. Arguments
18. Obsession
19. Missing
20. Celebrations
21. Mother
22. Revenge
23. Pregnancy
24. Final
Epilogue

15. Healed by Love

874 19 1
Par dhwanifanfiction

▪︎ previously ▪︎

BTS: ~We must have done so much good in our past life to get such an understanding wife like Navi. Usually at her age girls believe whatever they hear, but she is different because she wants to know the whole truth before jumping to conclusions. We made the right choice by marrying her.~ 

▪︎ present ▪︎

▪︎ 6 days later ▪︎

(Author's POV)

• Currently Navi is sitting in the living room with a pout on her face. And BTS is trying to make her smile. •

Jin: Baby, it's only for one day. Please don't be sad.

• BTS has to go to Busan for a day for a business meeting. Navi can't go with them as she has college tomorrow and needs to rest. •

Navi: But why can't at least one of you stay here? Please...*puppy eyes*

Hoseok: Love, we would want nothing more than to stay with you but appa said that all 7 of us have to attend this meeting. *comforting voice*

Navi: *pouts and looks away*

• Navi doesn't like staying alone and she can't go to her in-laws house because they are in India with her parents. Also none of her friends are in town and she doesn't know any of their friends to stay with them. •

Joon: Well we can do one thing cause I don't want our baby to be alone.

Navi: *looks at Joon with her doe eyes* What is it??

Joon: *chuckles at her cuteness* Whoever stays with you can attend the meeting through zoom. That way we all attend the meeting and *looks at Navi* you won't have to be alone.

Navi: *eyes sparkling* REALLY????

Jin: *chuckles* How about I stay with her and you 6 go as you know more about the project and I will still attend through zoom.

• Everyone nods and goes to pack except Navi and Jin. •

Jin: Baby, I will go get ready for the office. You will come at lunch right? *stands up*

Navi: *nods* Yes Jinnie, I will bring lunch for both of us. *stands up and goes to the kitchen*

• Soon everyone leaves except Jin. He is having car trouble so he was waiting for their driver who was appointed for Navi.  •

▪︎ inside ▪︎

(Navi's POV)

~ I was in the kitchen preparing lunch, when I heard glass breaking. I thought that it was Yeontan so I called him. ~

Navi: Tannie, come to eomma. *looking around and spots Yeontan on the floor next to her* If Tannie is here then who broke the glass??

~ I got a knife and my phone. I dial Jin's number while heading towards the living room where the sound came from. I saw a figure standing there so I try to be as quiet as possible but the person notices me and smirks. ~

???: Ahh you are their wife. I thought that no one was in the house but it's better that you are here.

Navi: Who are you??? *nervous but hides it*

???: I am Hyun-woo, your husband's business rival. *smirks*

• Jin already picked up the call and heard everything so he was trying to find a way to get in without being noticed by Hyun-woo and asked the guards to call the cops. •

Navi: What do you want??

Hyun-woo: I want you and BTS's company. *starts walking towards Navi*

~  I was getting nervous. I didn't know what to do, my body just froze in its spot and the knife dropped out of my hand. Soon Hyun-woo reached in front of me and started touching me inappropriately. I started screaming. ~

Navi: Noo...DON'T TOUCH ME. JINNNN HELP MEEEEE.

Hyun-woo: *covers Navi's mouth* You talk too much. *starts kissing Navi's neck* *slowly starts removing her t-shirt off her shoulders*

(Jin's POV)

~ I heard Navi screaming so without thinking I opened the door and went inside. What I saw made my blood boil. I walked over and ripped Hyun-woo off Navi and started punching him. ~

Navi: Jinnn, leave him. *trying to stop him*

Jin: HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY WIFE??? I WILL KILL YOU!!! *continuously punching Hyun-woo*

Navi: *back hugs Jin* Jinnie s-stop. He p-passed out. *sobs*

~ My mind went blank the moment I saw Hyun-woo touching my Navi. He was using her to hurt us and I lost my control. I kept punching him even after he had passed out, when I felt Navi hugging me and sobbing. I stop punching Hyun-woo and hug Navi. At the same time cops arrived and arrested Hyun-woo. ~

Jin: *caresses Navi's hairs* Shh...Shh...I am here. No one will hurt you, baby. It's okay I am right here. *whispers comforting words to calm her down*

~ Few minutes after Navi calmed down, I decided to go to eomma and appa's house with her and Tannie. I headed towards her bedroom with her still hugging me like a koala. I started packing her clothes and necessities and then packed my things. I also packed some of Tannie's toys and headed out with both of them. We sat in the car, Navi was still hugging me and Tannie was curled up next to us. ~

Jin: Baby, you sleep. I will wake you up when we reach eomma's house. *looks down to see Navi already asleep* I should text them what happened.

• Pulls out his phone and starts texting everyone else. •

▪︎ in text ▪︎

Jin: Guys something happened to Navi...

Yoongi: WHAT???

Kook: What happened to our baby, hyung???

Jin: *explains everything that happened* I am talking Navi to eomma and appa's house. I don't want her to be in this environment.

Joon: We are coming back. I will talk to appa.

Jimin: Hyung, how is Navi?? *worried*

Jin: *sighs* She is sleeping but I am worried. She has been hugging me ever since the accident happened.

Tae: Hyung, we are almost at the house. Just a few minutes.

Joon: I talked with appa and he said not to worry about the meeting and he will also take care of the company while we take care of Navi.

Jin: Okkk, see you soon...

Hoseok: I will tell the maids to clean the guest house and we will take Navi there after 2 days.

Jin: Good idea

▪︎ end of text ▪︎

~ Soon we reached and went inside. I asked one of the workers there to take all of our stuff to my room. I sat on the couch with Navi still sleeping while hugging me. Her grip was so tight on my shirt that I couldn't even lay her down properly. ~

Jin: *softly* Baby, wake up. See we are at eomma and appa's house. *patting her back*

• Navi slowly opens her eyes but she doesn't leave Jin as she was traumatized by the previous events. Her mind was running negative thoughts whereas her heart was just completely broken. She didn't want to see Jin's eyes as she felt dirty. •

Jin: Baby, I know what you are thinking. But please don't distance yourself from us. We promised that we will be by your side through the good times and the bad times. *still patting her back and caressing her head*

~ I kept giving Navi soft pecks on her head. Even though she hasn't spoken much, I knew that she felt dirty by Hyun-woo's touch and was completely broken. Her actions showed that she was fighting herself inside. ~

(Author's POV)

• The rest of the guys finally reached their parents house and headed inside. Once they reached the living room, they saw Navi hugging Jin koala style. They went towards them and sat down while Yoongi & Hoseok sat next to Jin so they could talk to Navi. But when they sat down, Navi hid her face in Jin's chest. •

Yoongi: *confused* Baby, what happened? Look at me please...

Navi: *shakes her head no*

Hoseok: Honey, just look at us please. *soft voice*

Navi: *again shakes her head as no*

Joon: Let's just give her time. Hyung *to Jin* take her to your room with you.

• Jin nods and heads to his room while the rest just stay in the living room to talk. •

Kook: *sad* Hyung, will she be ok?? Why won't she talk with us??

Tae: Don't worry Kookie. *hugs him* We will get our Navi back. We just need to have patience and give her love and time to heal.

Jimin: Kookie, I promise that Navi will be ok, but please don't cry it will hurt all of us, especially Navi.

Kook: *nods*

Yoongi: Guys, let's go to our rooms now. We should get some rest.

• They head to their room while Yoongi stops in front of his door when he sees Navi coming out of Jin's room. She didn't notice him and started heading towards the terrace so Yoongi followed her to make sure she was ok. •

(Navi's POV)

~ After going to Jin's room he fell asleep within a few minutes. I wanted to get some fresh air so I quietly and quickly left his room and made my way to the terrace. Once I got there I sat on the couch and just stared at nothing. I felt something next to me so I looked down to see Yeontan curling next to me while whimpering in an almost faint tone. ~

Navi: *stroking his fur* What's wrong?? Is Tannie sad because of eomma??? Hmm???

(Yoongi's POV)

~ I followed Navi and saw her sitting with Yeontan while stroking his fur. She was speaking with him, but I couldn't hear so I moved at a safe distance where I could hear her. ~

Navi: You know tannie, I am so lucky to have such amazing husbands, but I feel dirty now. I can't even look any of them in their eyes because I would be reminded that another man touched me. I feel like I am not worthy of their love anymore. I know they will love me no matter what but my mind & heart are fighting right now. *looks down* How can I leave them when they are my life. They are the reason for me to wake up everyday and live life to its fullest.

Yoongi: ~I knew that she was not alright but the thought of her leaving us just clenched my heart. I wanted to talk with her but I couldn't bring myself to go in front of her. So I decided to stay here for a few minutes.~

Navi: Tannie, I am not going to give up. I definitely won't leave, but I just need time to heal, and I will do my best to not break down. *smiles*

Tannie: *barks and licks Navi face*

Navi: *giggles because of the tickling feeling* Hahahaha...

Yoongi: ~I decided to go to her now and just be there.~ *walks in front of Navi* Hey baby. What are you doing here? *gummy smile*

Navi: *looks down* I just wanted some fresh air and Jinnie was sleeping so I came here with Tannie.

Yoongi: *softly* May I sit with you??

Navi: Sure *moves to the side to make space* Here *patting the space*

Yoongi: *sits down* Baby, do you wanna cuddle??? *soft voice*

Navi: *nods as as yes and snuggles into Yoongi*

Yoongi: *softly patting Navi's back* Baby, in 2 days we will be moving into our guest house, ok. And before that we will go to our old house to get more clothes.

Navi: *shook her head* I don't want to go there...

Yoongi: Don't worry, love. You and one of us will stay in the car. The rest will pack up clothes for everyone. *softly kisses her head* ~I was trying my best not to bring up what she talked about because I want her to be ready to talk about it before anything.~

• Both just watched the clouds go by. It was like time had frozen and they were just living in the moment. At this point Navi knew that if she had left, she would have regretted it more than anything. Whereas Yoongi has made up his mind to talk with others about giving Navi some time and not bring up what happened at all. •

▪︎ 2 weeks later ▪︎

• Throughout the two weeks, they had moved into their new house and Navi healed mentally. 2 days ago they told Navi that Hyun-woo was the same guy Irene cheated on them with and leaked the information about their company. They have moved into the guest house permanently and sold the old house. Also none of them had ever brought up that incident throughout the 2 weeks. They just wanted to make sure that their wife was back to herself and happy. •

(Author's POV)

• The hyung line was sitting in the living room when they heard someone yelling and running through the halls. •

Navi: *running* Yahh stopp...I didn't mean to drink your banana milk...

Kook: Baby *running after Navi* you knew it was mine then why did you drink it???

• 2 days ago, Navi and Jin were cleaning the kitchen and Navi saw a bottle of banana milk. Since they were going grocery shopping she decided to drink it but didn't know that Jin was not the only one who saw her drink the banana milk. Tae and Jimin also saw her. Now when Vmin lost in the game against Navi & Jungkook they told him about Navi drinking his banana milk. •

Jin: Why is he running after her? *while Navi and Jungkook are running around the couch*

Tae: Because Kookie found out that our baby drank his banana milk 2 days ago...*laughing*

Yoongi: *piercing gaze* You told on her???

Jimin: We didn't want to but she kept teasing us about losing the game. *pouts*

Navi: Yahh, you act like you don't tease me when I lose a game...*still running* Yet I never told on either of you. *stops and turns to Jungkook* And you, yes I admit that I drank you banana milk but I also bought you extra banana milk and a single one to replace the one I drank. If you don't believe me then ask Jinnie or look at the bill. *walks towards Joon with a pouty face*

Joon: *chuckles at her cuteness* Come here, princess. *opens his arms for her*

• Navi sits on Joon's lap and hugs him while resting her head on his muscular chest. While Jin is holding his pink slipper and staring at the Maknae line. •

Jin: Yah, how can you two *looking at Vmin* do this to our baby just because of losing one game, and you Kookie, should have asked her calmly before running after her. *starts rapping*

Kook: *fake sniffs* Sorry hyung, but these two didn't let me get a chance to talk because they kept telling Navi to run... *looks down*

Jin: Aww, kookie don't cry. Go and sit. I will handle this duo....

Tae: *eyes widened* DASHI RUN RUN RUN... *bolts out of the living room leaving Jimin behind*

• Jimin was about to run but got caught by Jin. While Navi and Kook were enjoying the show and high five each other. •

• Life will always be difficult but you need to have courage and patience to get through each and every problem. Instead of just crying about your problems you should face them because we won't be able to learn anything about life. We make mistakes and learn. Same time with problems, they are created so we can learn from them and make more valuable decisions in the future. •

TO BE CONTINUED

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.2K 158 5
there are 7 bullies of the university... there from rich family... they love to bully students whether they are from same grade or their junior or th...
440K 12K 37
Your mum divorced with your dad and she always go to the club, bringing a different man to the house each time. Ever since he died, she found another...
2.9K 100 10
Namjoon is the leader anyone would want and ever need. He is put to the test when Taehyung comes and asks for advice to the problem at hand. But what...
178 10 11
(Y/n): Today's date... 25th March... 2013!!!? How did I travelled back in time?? ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-× (Y/n): WHAT WERE YO...