STYLE || Rosalie Hale

By methbaby666

'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And whe... More

-style-
introducing
[graphic gallery]
prologue
Act one
chapter one- Back
Chapter two- School
chapter three- Her
chapter four- Tabs on me
chapter five- Hand flex
chapter nine- Yellow
chapter ten- Snow
chapter 11- Accident
chapter 12- You don't know me
13- 360
14- Nightmare
15- Therapy
16- psychopath
17- Questions
18- lunch with an angel
19- Tutor

Chapter eight- Pinki

5.5K 270 25
By methbaby666

Damon went home first to change into some different clothes. Green cargos, with a green top and a slightly lighter green jacket paired with his leather jacket on top and his converse on the bottom. He knew he looked good. He was slightly disappointed that Hardin made him take a shower even though he knew he needed one.

After putting his rings on and saying goodnight to his family, he walked his way towards the house and that he knew the party was being held. One of the players had his number and texted him the address. Somehow, he had got his number.

It might not have been the best idea to walk the streets in the dark night.

But he did it anyway.

The house looked like Damon's on the outside. When he entered, the loud sound of Bruno Mars filled his ears. The inside layout was like his own, except for different furniture.

Damon had always been the party child, the wild card. The unpredictable. But as he stood pouring himself a drink, he found himself alone.

In phoenix, he had his friends on the team. There was nothing here.

He spun around with his face balnk when a hand landed on his shoulder.

"Hey!" A brunette haired guy said to him over the music. His hair was messy like it was at school. "Glad you came." His blue eyes sparkled with happiness a sight Damon didn't see often.

"Who are you?" Damon asked. The guys smile still didn't drop, Damon thought it might be stuck their.

The guy seemed like a golden retriever.

"I'm Toby." He told him, holding out his hand. "I'm the one who texted you the address, I play with you."

Damon picked up his drink, taking a sip as the guy ranted on about the game.

"You're in my class." Damon watched as his face lit up. "My maths class. You sit two seats down from me." Tobys face lit up as if he was glad he was finally recognised. "You were good today, probably one of the only good players on the team."

The boys eyes widen. "Really?"

Damon nodded, humming as he swallowed down more of his drink. "Trust me, you were great."

"Thanks."

The two stood there talking for a while before going around the house together.

Singing along the music dancing around the people who were drunk and some taking selfies. But the two of them just drank and laughed as they sand.

"Your Damon, right?" He spun around with Toby under his shoulder to come face to face with two girls.

One of brunette, one blonde.

But not the same blonde hair that she had.

"Depends who's asking." He replied, leaning on Toby as he shook his foot as it ached slightly.

Toby smiled at the girls in front of them both as the brunette eyed him.

"We are." The blonde spoke, staring at his face, her eyes flickering down to his lips.

Damon furrowed his eyesbrows, a girl standing in front of him. He saw a pretty girl who was trying to send him some sort of signals.

But Damon didn't want them. If anything, he felt like throwing them up, and it wasn't from the drink. It was driving him insane.

He was getting mad, angry. If he was in phoenix, he would be already upstairs with this girl by now. But here he was trying to avoid doing that.

"So how about a dance?" She asked.

"I don't dance." Damon told her. Shaking his head.

It was true. He jumped up and down, but that was it the most you'd get from him. As long as Damon's heart beat, he would not dance.

"Oh my god. Is that Emmet Cullen?" He turned his head when he heard a guy question that.

He looked towards the front door to say Emmet walked through the door, but what caught his attention was the person following him.

Rosalie Hale.

She wore black jeans and a white t-shirt tucked into her jeans, a golden black belt paired with black heals.

He tilted his head, watching as she twisted the rings on her finger as she followed Emmet. Her posture was tense, almost as if she was waiting for someone to try touching her.

Damon thought she looked beautiful. Like always

Once again, he had forgotten everything around him as he stared at her, the way she captured his attention even in a crowded room.

As if his eyes had already known where to find her without having to try.

She stopped walking and turned towards her brother. Before her eyes moved away from Emmet and towards him.

As if she knew the direction the burning sensation came from in the back of her mind. And she had found her target.

The colours clashed against each other as their eyes stayed on eachothers.

He raised his cup in greeting. As her eyes moved to the hand on his chest, the girl had put there just now to get his attention.

"What." He snapped, looking down at the girl who had taken his attention away from Rosalie.

Why was she even touching him? Could she not she Damon was in the middle of something impotent. He needed to keep his eyes on Rosalie, but no.

"Let's have some?"

"Yeah." Damon nodded his head, smirking at her. "Let's play hide and seek you hide I'll seek." Toby decided enough was enough, and before Damon could throw his drink in the girls face, he grabbed the boys shoulder and led him away.

Damon licked his lips as Toby led him outside in the back garden that was crowded as well.

Toby let go of his arm. "Let's just take a moment, okay?"

Damon shook his head. "I don't need a moment. I need to go to her." Damon, tired to push past him, but Toby grabbed his arm.

Damon didn't know how it happened, but the next thing he knew, his drink was on the floor, and he had Toby pinned against the side of the wall.

He held a tight grip on the guys' shoulders, pushing him further into the wall. "Who the fuck do you think you are? Hmm. You're not gonna stop me from going to her."

"Okay. Okay." Toby weased out, grabbing Damon's hands. "Go see her. But I thought you might need a break from her."

Damon furrowed his eyebrows at the guy, losing his grip. "Who the fuck are you on about?"

Tony tilted his head his eyes widening when he realised they weren't on about the same girl. "The girl playing hide and seek."

"I don't give a fuck about her." Damon let him go shaking his head, running his hand down his jaw. "No, not her." He muttered to Toby.

Before either of them could talk, another made their presence known.

"You do know the whole party can see you to in eachothers faces right." Emmet Cullen stood their his face amused. But his eyes worried as they flickered over Damon.

He had heard the conversation over the load music. He came over before Rosalie could make sure Damon didn't kill Toby.

Or did they didn't really care.

But Damon seemed to be freaking out, Emmet could see him practically shaking from across the room. Emmet didn't need Edwards' gift to know Damon was close to throwing his drink on that girl.

Damon ignored his question as he looked around Emmet for a certain blonde. "Where's your sister?"

Emmet waved his hand in a direction. "Over there somewhere."

"You left her alone?" Damon questioned. Although he didn't let Emmet answer.

It was most likely the alcohol in his system that made him act unhinged, or maybe it was the fact she was here. He didn't know.

But the thought of her being stood alone at this shit party made him uncomfortable.

He made his way inside, ignoring everyone. Who tried to speak to him and tried to pinpoint the beautiful bright blonde haired girl.

Damon came to a stop when he saw her stood beside a table with a guy close to her. She looked uncomfortable, the way her shoulders were tense, and she kept looking down at the guys drink.

She had no drink of her own.

He didn't know what to do, but at the moment he watched. He waited, hoping the guy would leave.

But he was mistaken.

When the guy placed his hand on Rosalie's hip making the girl flinched. Damon found himself pushing past everyone to get to her.

His mind raced with a thousand and one thoughts, nine thousand and nine hundred of them thinking about her. The other two, thinking of ways to burn the guy in front of him.

He pushed the guy back full force, sending him into a group behind him, his drink spilling on the floor.

"What the hell, man!" Everyone stopped what they were doing to watch what had caused the yelling.

Damon blinked a few times. "One, I'm not your, man. Two don't fucking touch her."

Rosalie stood close behind him, he could feel her there. The occasional cold breath hitting his neck.

"Yeah, and what is she to you. Your girl?" Damon didn't reply to busy thinking of ways to hurt the guy and what would break his nose best. "Oh, she is! Look at this everyone Damon Swan and Rosalie Hale. Always knew you had a thing for bad boys, sweetheart." He winked at her.

Although Damon thought he looked like he had a stroke trying to do it.

Damon took a glance behind to see Rosalie frozen and staring ahead of her almost as she was in trance.

He saw Emmet rushing over in the corner of his eye.

"What's your name?" Damon questioned, stepping forward with a smile.

"Bryce."

Damon likes to know the names of people he was going to beat up. He sent a punch to Bryce's face, the guys jaw spinning. He grabbed his head, slamming it on the table, creating a crack in the glass.

Before punching his face against the table, ignoring the blood that poured from the guys head or Damon's hand.

He hoped it was the first one.

There were another few hits before Damon felt himself being picked up.

Emmet threw him over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes walking out the door with him as Damon just let him, laughing as he did.

Everyone watched as the Swan laughed at the scene he had caused without a care in the world.

Rosalie looked up at him with a small smile.

"Put me down you fuck face." Damon tried to wiggle himself free from Emmet but it didn't work.

Emmet whistled and smiled at people as he walked out the door and towards his car on the opposite side of the road.

He put Damon down and walked away, leaving him with Rosalie. He thought would be best seeing as Damon seemed to be a ticking time bomb.

Damon went to walk forward towards the house, but Rosalie moved in front of him, making him step back.

He ran a hand through his hair as his eyes looked to the ground, seeing her shoes step towards him as he stepped back.

Looking up at her, finally, he saw her staring at him already with a raised eyebrow. He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down so he wouldn't snap at her.

He stood there in front of her feeling like he was at her mercy. She could scream at him right now, and Damon wouldn't care.

Because at least she would be talking to him.

He could hear her voice again.

"You're an idiot." There it was that voice that drew him in like a siren would her prey. "You can't just go around punching people!"

Damon looked at her. "It wasn't people it was one."

"Damon!" She yelled at him, throwing a plastic cup shr found on the floor at him. She was worried, of course she was. The guy he had just beaten the shit out of was taller and bigger than him.

Rosalie was going to start strangling him.

Damon smiled at her, which seemed to piss her off even more. "Why are you smiling? What on earth could be smiling about?"

"You." He spoke softly. "You. Your eyebrows cringle in the middle when you pull that angry face of yours."

Rosalie froze, but not like she did in the house. This time, her body relaxed, and her mind stopped on one thought, him. Damon.

Even now, when she was stood there in front of him in the cold air. He made her feel warm all over.

"You're drunk." She shook her head in denial.

Damon shrugged. "Maybe. But I'd still know sober." He took a step forward his hands at his side. "I'm drunk and crazy. But I would still notice everything about you."

There seemed to be a hidden meaning behind his words. The meaning that even when he wouldn't mean to or even when he didn't want to, he would still notice her.

How could he not.

"Damon. You should stop talking." She warned him. She didn't want him to stop, but she knew he'd regret it in the morning.

She wanted to hear him say every word on his mind.

"I know. But I can't." Damon shook his head, looking down at his hand, reaching out his pinki to brush against hers.

He could have flinched with how cold she was compared to his warm skin. But he didn't. He needed to feel her skin on his.

"Your cold." He whispered, looking at their pinkis. When she went to pull away, Damon entwined his pinki with hers.

Holding them together. "I like the cold."

She looked up at him, his eyes meeting hers. "Well, you shouldn't. It's not good for you." I'm not good for you.

Is what her mind screamed at her. She wasn't good for him.

Damon smirked, his eyes shining under the moon as his deep brown eyes bore into her own. "I've been known to like the wrong side of things."

Maybe he should shut up. But the alcohol gave him some sort of courage in front of her.

"He made you uncomfortable." Damon let go of her pinki making her frown. He took off his leather jacket so he could remove his green jacket. "I didn't like that. It made me uncomfortable. No one should speak to you like that." Damon put on his leath jacket again.

He looked down at his green jacket that he liked to wear when he was lying around the house.

Placing it around her shoulders, he waited for her to put her arms through his sleeves. When she did, he zipped up the jacket that went down to her upper thigh.

Rosalie shivered slightly when she felt his rings brush against her neck.

"You're more than your body, you know that." Damon spoke as he placed his hands back in hers.

Rosalie couldn't help but smile at him. "What else do I have then?"

He raised their emwinded hands towards her head and tapped her forhead leaning down so his was close to hers.

"I see you. In Art. The way your mind works, it's magnificent. You're smart, really smart." He smiled at her. It was goofy and sloppy, but it was a rare smile. "And this." Damon didn't want to out his hand their so instant he pointed at her heart. "I'll admit there's walls, but doesn't everyone have them." She raised an eyebrow at that. "You're kind, caring, compasonite. You don't show it, but I see the way you are with your brothers and sisters. That heart of yours, Angel, is bigger than the sky."

He leaned against Emmet's car as he lost his footing, stumbling back slightly. Rosalie moved closer, their pinkis still enwinded.

The space between them was closing, but Rosalie wouldn't do anything, not while he was drunk. The silence was tense between them after he spoke. She didn't know what to say.

She had known him for a week, a week, and he had noticed things others wouldn't even know after years of knowing her.

Yet he had done that in a week.

"You know, you're not who you claim to be." Rosalie whispered as she looked up at him. Making him stop staring at the sky and look at her with a smile.

"Then who am I really?" He questioned. He didn't even know himself.

She tilted her hand, tightening her pinki around his. "You're like a doberman dog." She scrunched up her nose. "You do hate everyone and everything, but you love your brother and sister more than anything. I've seen you, Damon. When you put your mind to something, you don't change it. You're crazy stubborn, but in a good way. Damon Swan, you have an ego the size of a lake but a heart to match it."

His eyes felt like they were half closed, but he smiled tirdly down at her. The feeling of her cold finger in his warm one.

The way his heart picked up a paste when she spoke of him, in ways he had never heard anyone speak of him before.

"Thank you." He whispered.

She nodded her head. Looking back at the part, whispering her brothers name and telling him to come back.

"Let's get you home." She told him.

Emmet got Damon in the car as he came outside after finishing damage control from Damon's little one-sided fight.

"Drop her off first." Damon muttered as he was slouching across the back seat behind Rosalie, who was sat in the passenger seat.

Emmet looked towards Rosalie, who rolled her eye.

"Drop him off, you idiot." Rosalie whispered to him. "Damon, darling me and Emmet live together."

There was a feeling in his stomach that went of when she called him darling.

Damon hummed his bead dropping between his shoulders as he struggled to hold it up. Those shots were catching up to him.

"Then how am I going to know if you got home, okay?" Damon questioned as he side eyed Emmet who was trying his hardest not to be offended.

"Give me your phone." She told him he didn't hesitate as he passed the girl, his phone brushing his hand up against hers.

Rosalie grabbed his hand, placing his thumb on the screen, unlocking it. Damon watched as she typed around on his phone.

He reached forward, twirling a piece of her bright blonde. "I like your hair." He let it fall when Emmet stopped the car outside the Swan Household.

Emmet got out sending a message to Hardin, who was still awake at this hour late into the night.

The taller boy helped Damon out of the car, dragging him ever so slightly.

Damon threw himself up against the passenger door. Waiting for Rosalie to be finished with his phone.

"Here." She handed it to him. Making him hold it her in air above his head. "I'll text you when I get home."

Damon nodded his head, stumbling forward into the car. "I... umm.. goodnight."

"Goodnight, Damon." She tilted her head smiling at the boy. Who placed a hand on his heart.

Emmet warped the boys arm around his shoulder, making their way up the pourch. Just in time, the door opened to see. Hardin stood their in his red and black pj's.

"Thank you." Hardin took his twin from Emmet's arms, smiling at the taller boy who stood staring at him.

"It was no problem." Emmet commented as he stood frozen once again in the presence of the boy.

Hardin looked down at his brother, who was mumbling words he couldn't make out. "Goodnight Emmet."

"Yeah. Goodnight, Hardin."

Emmet groaned as the door closed in front of his face, making his way back to his sister, who leaned back in her seat, amused.

"Not a word."

Rosalie smiled. "I didn't say anything."

Damon was tucked in bed after Hardin had made his drink a glass of water and left some tablets on his bedside. The older twin sat up, well tried when he heard his phone ding.

Rosalie
I'm home.

Damon
Good.

He put his phone to the side. As he snuggled under the covers, his head peeked out from the top, resting on his pillows.

He closed his eyes. "I got in a fight."

Hardin's head snapped over to his brother from where he was trying to go to sleep. "You what?"

A new update! Sorry for the long wait and for any spelling mistakes.

Quite liked the chapter, Damon being Damon getting in a fight but for Rosalie.

And we have more Damon and Rosalie! A little drunk Damon being unable to stop himself around Rosalie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 6.8K 27
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have gotten inside him, or into the air all around him. She had be...
1.1M 30K 45
"๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข...
424K 15.5K 29
"Just two girls... looking after a robotic baby. What part of that is weird?" โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† A story where two students pair up to look after a robotic baby for...
3M 78.1K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...