ᴀᴍᴏʀ ➳ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴠᴇ ɪɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟ...

By xLittleMissReadAlotx

Read the title. More

➳ ʀᴜʟᴇs
» ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs
◦ ғᴏʀᴍ ◦
» ᴍᴀʀᴠᴇʟ
↳ ᴡ. ᴅᴇ ʟᴇᴏɴ
» ᴅᴄ ( ᴄᴡ sʜᴏᴡs )
↳ ᴢ. ᴢᴀᴛᴀʀᴀ (ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ)
↳ ᴅ. ʙʀᴏᴏᴋs (ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴀsʜ)
↳ ᴀ. ʜᴀʀᴛ (ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs)
» ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴍᴀɴ
↳ᴇ. ᴢᴀᴛᴀʀᴀ
» ᴛɪᴛᴀɴs
↳ ᴀ. ᴠᴇʀʟɪᴄᴇ
» ᴇʟɪᴛᴇ
↳ ᴊ.sᴜᴀʀᴇᴢ
» ʟᴀ ᴄᴀsᴀ ᴅᴇ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʟ (ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ʜᴇɪsᴛ)
↳ᴇ. ʀᴜɪᴢ
» ᴄᴀᴏs
↳ ᴀ. ɴʏᴘᴀɴ
» 𝟷𝟹 ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs ᴡʜʏ
↳ ᴄ. ᴘᴀᴅɪʟʟᴀ
» ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀɪᴛʏ/ᴄᴀsᴛ ʀᴘs
↳ᴇ. ᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ (ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ/ᴇʟɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ)
↳ ᴀ. ʙᴇᴄᴇʀʀᴀ (ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴀ ᴄᴀsᴛ/Celebrity)
↳ ʀ. ᴄᴀʀʀᴇʀᴀ (ᴇʟɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ)
↳ ᴇ. ᴀᴅʀɪᴀɴᴏ (ᴍᴀʀᴠᴇʟ ᴄᴀsᴛ)
↳ ᴊ. ᴘᴇ́ʀᴇᴢ
» sʜᴀᴍᴇʟᴇss
↳ ᴅ. ғʟᴏʀᴇs
» sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀs
↳ s. ᴍᴏʀɢᴇɴsᴛᴇʀɴ (ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ɪɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs)
↳ s. ғʟᴏʀᴇs (ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀʀᴛɪғɪᴄᴇs)
» ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴇʀ
↳ ʙᴇᴀᴛʀɪx ғʀᴏᴍ ʀᴇᴅᴀɴɪᴀ
» ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ʜɪʟʟ
↳. ᴍ. sᴀɴᴛᴏs
» ɢᴏssɪᴘ ɢɪʀʟ (ʀᴇʙᴏᴏᴛ)
↳ ᴠ. ɢᴜᴛɪᴇ́ʀʀᴇᴢ ʀᴇʏᴇs
» ᴄʜᴀʀᴍᴇᴅ
↳ ʙ. ᴍᴏʀᴀʟᴇs
» ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ
↳x. ᴄᴇᴅᴇɴᴏ
» ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ
↳ ɴ. ᴍɪʟʟᴇʀ
» ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴀ
↳ᴇ. ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴᴇᴢ
↳ ᴊ. ᴄʜᴀɴɴɪɴɢ
» ᴇɴᴏʟᴀ ʜᴏʟᴍᴇs
↳ ʙ. ʜᴏʟᴍᴇs
» ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪssɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴏᴛʜ
↳ ᴀ. ɢᴏɴᴢᴀʟᴇᴢ
» ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
↳ ᴇ. ᴄᴀʟᴢᴀᴅᴀ
» 𝟿-𝟷-𝟷
↳ s. ʀᴏᴜx
» ғᴀᴛᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴx sᴀɢᴀ
↳ ʟ. ᴍᴏᴏʀᴇ
» ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀʀ
» ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ
↳ ᴍ. ʙᴏʀʙᴏ́ɴ

↳ ᴛ. ᴍᴏʀᴇɴᴏ

35 1 0
By xLittleMissReadAlotx

◦ NAME ◦
Tatiana Moreno

◦ NICKNAME

Tati

◦ AGE ◦
24

◦ GENDER ◦
Female

◦ SEXUALITY ◦
Bisexual

◦ PERSONALITY ◦
Tatiana is very much a smart mouth, she has no problem running her mouth, and she is very much capable of backing things up. She doesn't like being told what to do, she likes to believe that no one can control her. She'll decide what she wants or doesn't want to do. She tends to hold grudges, it's not something that she can't help at all, it simply happens, so if you mess up or piss her off, she'll remember it and hold it against you at one point. Though she just wants someone to care about her and her feelings, she has a hard time opening up out of fear of being a burden to others, she hates to overwhelm the people in her life with the mountain of problems that she has. She is overall an easy person to just talk to, and she helps give out good advice, some she should take herself. She is extremely ambitious and has always liked to be independent and find ways to take care of things on her own.

◦ FACECLAIM ◦
Alexa Demie

◦ DISLIKES ◦
‣ Richie

‣ being judged about her past

heights

Her parents

◦ HOBBIES/LIKES ◦
‣ jogging

‣ the beach

junk food

shopping

lakes

watching tv

◦ BACKGROUND ◦
Tatiana comes from a big family in New York. Things were decent until she was ten, and that's when she suffered from trauma. When she was raised in a home where she wasn't allowed to express herself or her emotions whatsoever, she felt like she wasn't allowed to breathe a certain way without getting into some sort of trouble with her parents. It was a very strict and toxic household. Her parents had a very bad relationship that consist of abuse of physical, emotional, and mental nature that the children within the household were aware of. And that was certainly something Tatiana was extremely aware of, she had seen a lot, heard a lot, and at some point became a victim along with her siblings. When she turned sixteen years old, she left the house and moved in with one of her best friends' family until she turned 18 and left. 

Tatiana strived to figure things out on her own always and process the things she dealt with eventually. She met Camry when helping out at a barbershop, she had cut his hair while he was in New York. Shockingly enough, there was something about him that she seemingly liked about him and the two hit it off after all. By Christmas, when Carmen returns home, she goes with him, as a secretly engaged couple and pregnant. Christmas was a mess, as Tatiana saw firsthand what a mess his family was, but while she attempted to help Donna in the kitchen, Donna also managed to burn Tatiana in the kitchen when handing her a pot to move over out of nowhere. (Out of panic, she didn't drop it). 

* ◦ OCCUPATION ◦
Cosmetologist 

◦ LOVE INTEREST ◦ (Let me know whether or not they're together)
Carmen 'Carmy' Berzatto (married)

* ◦ OTHER(s) ◦
‣Tatiana has no contact with her family.

‣ Tatiana doesn't move to Chicago immediately with Carmy, as she has to make sure her clients are taken off before she leaves New York entirely. Plus, she has to make sure their son is ready for the move. 

‣ speaks Spanish

‣ She primarily takes care of her and Carmy's son because of how busy he is compared to her. 

Tatiana does not like Richie, as she never trusted him from the moment they met. She certainly doesn't feel better when they meet again. She hasn't seen anyone since that Christmas five years ago.

‣ Tatiana knows all of Carmy's habits in the kitchen, she tries to help the others in reminding them about it every once in a while.

‣ She is an excellent hairdresser.

* ◦ FAMILY ◦

‣ Mr. Moreno(Father, Alive)

‣ Mrs. Moreno(Mother, Alive)

‣ Alex Moreno(Older Brother, Alive)

‣ Layla Moreno(Older Siser, Alive)

‣ Vincent Moreno(Little Brother, Alive)

‣ Eli Berzatto (Son Via Carmy, Alive)

‣ Natalie Berzatto (Sister-In-Law, alive)

‣ Mikey Berzatto (Brother-In-Law, Deceased)

‣ Donna Berzatto (Mother-In-Law, Alive)

SCENARIO
We shall discuss

If you need me to make you a love interest let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 8.2K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
258K 7.4K 131
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
152K 4K 36
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...