šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø šššš ššØš²š¬ š‚š„š®š›...

By yourockmyworldmike

š€šŸš­šžš« šŸ• š„šØš§š  š²šžššš«š¬, š­š”šž š›ššš š›šØš²š¬ šœš„š®š› š¢š¬ š›šššœš¤ š°š¢š­š” šš š›š«ššš§š š§šžļæ½... More

šˆšš“š‘šŽšƒš”š‚š“šˆšŽš
šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø š‚š€š’š“ šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
šŸ  š‡šŽš”š’š„ š“šŽš”š‘! šŸ 
š„šŸ (šš€š‘š“ šŸ): š‚š”š”š”š”š‘š“šˆš’!
š„šŸ (šš€š‘š“ šŸ): š–š‡š€š“?! š–š‡š€š“?!
š„šŸ: š€šŒ šˆ š€ š‰šŽšŠš„ š“šŽ š˜šŽš”?!
š„šŸ‘: š‚š€š“š„š†šŽš‘šˆš‚š€š‹š‹š˜ šš€š‘šš€š‘šˆš‚!
š„šŸ“: š…šŽšŽšƒ š–š€š‘š’!
š„šŸ”: š‚š€š'š“ š‹š„š“ š“š‡šˆš’ š†šŽ!
š„šŸ•: š‹šŽš‚šŠš„šƒ š”š!
š„šŸ–: š“š‡š„ š“š”šš€š‚ šŽš… š‘&š!
š„šŸ—: š‚š‘š”šˆš’šˆš' šˆš š‚šŽšš„šš‡š€š†š„š!
š„šŸšŸŽ: šš€šƒ š†šˆš‘š‹ šˆšš•š€š’šˆšŽš!
š„šŸšŸ: šˆ š‘š”šˆšš„šƒ š‚š‡š‘šˆš’š“šŒš€š’?!
š„šŸšŸ: š˜šŽš” š…šŽš”š†š‡š“ šŽš•š„š‘ š–š‡š€š“?!
š„šŸšŸ‘: š“š‡šˆš’ šˆš’ š‡šŽš– šˆ šƒšŽ!
š„šŸšŸ’: š“š‡šˆš’ šˆš’ š“š‡š‘šˆš‹š‹š„š‘!
š„šŸšŸ“: š˜'š€š‹š‹ š‘š„šŒš„šŒšš„š‘ š“š‡š€š“?!
ššš‚šŸ ššŽš‹š‹
š„šŸšŸ” (šš€š‘š“ šŸ): š‘š„š”ššˆšŽš
š„šŸšŸ• (šš€š‘š“ šŸ): š‘š„š”ššˆšŽš

š„šŸ’: šš„š€šš”š“ š‡š„š€šƒš€** š****!

118 14 175
By yourockmyworldmike

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐬. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬?

𝐁𝐁𝐂 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧:

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧, 𝐗 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧, 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫, 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥. 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐓.𝐈. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬. 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐂𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐄𝐭𝐜.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑...

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟒:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟏:𝟐𝟔𝐩𝐦

The bad boys are asleep except for 50 who is in the home library, having wild *** with one of the maids.

The replacement walks inside and screams, loudly at the view.

“I JUST LOST MY APPETITE!” He yells, throwing his KFC meal at them.

Luckily for him, it doesn’t hit either the maid or 50, it lands on the floor instead.

André runs downstairs and shakes his head.

“So Jay chose you? I’d rather Clifford the big red dog” André sighs.

The other bad boys stroll downstairs. The replacement waves at them, smiling.

The Bad Boys:

“Woooooow.” The replacement laughs, nervously.

Tyrese: I am going to be the fan fave of the season and punk all of these motherfuckers. I just feel like they’re gonna diss me out of pure jealousy.

“AHHH, WHAT THE FUCK?! Have some courtesy, Curtis!” Cameron gags.

50 ignores him and continues.

“Dave, Dré. Am I going crazy or did this monkey just ignore my demand?” Cam quizzes.

“Yeah, mate. He ignored you.” Dave responds.

“Damian just went through some heartbreak so I can see why 50 is depressed for him and is coping by going through a hoe phase.” André randomly says.

Cornell: The gag is...50’s got a girlfriend. She’s that girl who made that song with Ludacris....Sienna or some shit.

“Nigga...The fuck does Damian’s heartbreak have to do with 50 f***ing the maid?!” A confused Cam questions, in response.

André 3000 tries to cartwheel and Earl stops him.

“Stop fucking doing that, you’ve been doing it for nearly a month now. Do it again and Imma whoop your ass, son.” DMX threatens.

3 Stacks nods his head and cartwheels anyway, pissing Earl off. 13 security guards hold an angry DMX back as he starts barking at them.

“MENTAL ASYLUM READY LIKE EM AND 50!” André cackles.

Tyrese: Why is he cartwheeling so much?! Erykah, what the fuck did you do to this nigga? I am concerned for him.

“Aye, Luda. What’s your haircare routine?” Tyrese asks.

Luda ignores him and continues combing his fro. Tyrese sighs and then shrugs, looking at an annoyed Michael.

“What about you, D’Angelo?” Tyrese quizzes.

“Stuff.” Michael murmurs, in response.

“Why are y’all acting funny with me?!” Tyrese questions.

“We’re just confused as to why you were casted on the show.” Reginald responds, truthfully.

“Y’all should be more worried about the fact that Brandy fucked Static Major over and he’s her husband’s friend.” Tyrese reminds them, pointing at William.

“You’re a hater, dude.” William scoffs.

“You do know Jay filled me in on your little beefs with our castmates, right? You should be the last person to call me a hater.” Tyrese retorts.

“Fifth, can you f*** somewhere else?!” Em yells.

X slaps the back of Marshall’s head.

“The fuck are you staring at them for, motherfucker?!” X growls.

“X if you bark at me, I will-” Em is cut off X barking at him.

Em tries to slap him and X grabs his wrists.

“Sorry, bro. I act crazy when I’m fatigued.” Em laughs, nervously.

“More like high.” David mumbles.

“PLEASE TALK LOUDLY, DAVID BECKHAM!” Tyrese shouts.

“Who are you supposed to be and why are you here?” Dave asks.

“T.I.’s replacement, hoe. Put some respect on my name, I am the next King of R&B and the next king of Models.” Tyrese responds.

“Did R ***** & Tyson Beckford d*e or sum?” Reggie asks.

“Man fuck that weird ass nigga, man. I sound much better, I got more soul in my voice and I sound more like a man! And the only Tyson I know is Mike!” Tyrese screams.

Nathaniel: Did he receive a bad batch and it fucked his brain up or something? Being bitter won’t make us like you.

Curtis: Worst *** I had in my life, bitch kept biting my-

50 fires the maid and she hits him across the face with her rock hard implants that Fifth bought for her last week, leaving a bruise on his cheek.

“I told you to BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP and you didn’t!” 50 yells.

Dwayne: I hope production bleeps out what he just said or I’m whooping their asses. That shit just hurt my ears, why explain such freaky shit like that on TV?!

The maid runs out of the mansion in tears, Tyrese is confused.

“You’re a lame for fucking the maid, 50.” Ty tells him.

“Agreed.” Cam adds.

“Nigga, go play fight with the British guy again.” Curtis shouts.

“Curtissss! Stop getting maaad at me, Cuuurtisss!” Cameron yells.

“Why do you keep fucking annoying me, Cam?!” 50 shouts.

Cameron shrugs and starts jumping him with David. Earl runs out of the room, shocking their castmates.

Red runs after Earl and bitch slaps the back of his head.

“WE WERE GETTING ALONG SO WELL FOR 50’S SAKE BUT THEN YOU GO AND RUN LIKE A BITCH AFTER SHIT GETS REAL?!” Red yells.

“Did you really just slap the back of my head, motherfucker?” X asks, rhetorically.

“NAAAAAAAATE!” Reginald shouts.

“If Red or X says that shit one more goddamn time, Imma whoop their asses.” Luda whispers to Dwayne, making him chuckle.

Nathaniel stands in between them. Em is sadly getting his ass whooped by André after he tried to defend 50 from Dave and Killa.

“I do not want y’all to continue beefing like this over dumb shit.” Nate says, calmly.

Reginald and Earl’s voices clamor over one another as they try to explain why they keep bickering.

Nate: They have been doing this annoying ass shit for a whole week!

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤:

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟒:𝟓𝟒𝐚𝐦

Earl throws a bucket all over Redman, making Red jump out of his sleep.

“JESUS! JESUUUUUS!” Redman cries.

“What the fuck kinda dream did you have, nigga? Damn.” Earl asks, trying not to smirk.

“The fuck do you want?” Red asks.

“I just wanna know what you think of Nate dating a chef?” Earl questions.

Reginald pounces on Earl and starts punching him up.

“WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WAKE ME UP AND ASK ME SOME DUMB SHIT LIKE THAT FOR?!” Red shouts.

“NAAA-” Earl is cut off by the camera dying.

𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟗:𝟏𝟕𝐩𝐦

“Reginald, why did your parents name you that? Is it fun having a corny ass regal name like that?” Earl quizzes.

“Why did your Mother hate you? Was it fun being poor back in the day because she kicked you outta the house?” Red retorts.

Earl pulls out a gűn, scaring everybody except for Nate.

“I was just playing.” Reggie laughs, nervously.

“You better be, nigga.” Earl mumbles, putting his glock away.

“WHY YOU AIN’T ATTACKING LUDA LIKE THAT?!” Red asks.

Christopher facepalms.

“NAAAAATE!” X whines.

Nate facepalms. “Shut the fuck up, Red.”

𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟑:𝟐𝟕𝐩𝐦

Red farts in the limousine, making the bad boys gag.

“Sorry.” Red says, covering his nose.

Damian opens the windows, X glares at an uncomfortable Reginald.

“WHAT?! WHAT?! STOP BEING GREEDY! THE SNAKE, THE RAT, THE CAT, THE DOG!” Reggie yells, mocking X’s voice.

“NAAAATE!” X whines.

“Red, leave X alone.” Nathaniel says, in a monotone voice.

𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟖𝐩𝐦

Earl brings Red’s ex-girlfriend to the mansion.

“Red, say hey to Faith Evans!” X smirks.

Red pretends he’s asleep. Faith shakes him and Red barks at her.

“MOVE AWAY FROM ME, BITCH!” Reggie shouts.

“NAAAAATE!” Earl whines.

Nathaniel walks downstairs in a robe.

“I’m tryna get some pu**y, right now! STOP THE FUCKING FIGHTING!” Nathaniel demands.

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟖𝐩𝐦

Earl just got his ass whooped by Red after he stole his burger.

“I’m telling Nate.” DMX seethes.

“NO, DON’T!” Red whines.

“X, I am sure he is tired of tryna stop y’alls beef.” 50 facepalms.

Earl runs off, covering his ears.

Nate is asleep next to his wide awake girlfriend, Annie. Earl sits at the edge of the bed, smoking a blunt.

“Get the fuck out!” Annie yells.

“NAAAAAAATE!” Earl whines.

Nate jumps out of his sleep.

“X, I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS REDMAN BULLSHIT ONE MORE TIME IMMA WHOOP YOUR ASS!” Nate warns.

“Bullshit.” Earl responds.

Nate is too tired to argue and goes back to sleep.

𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟗:𝟐𝟏𝐩𝐦

Redman wins a video game against Cameron. They both high five each other.

“Good game, Red.” Cam smiles.

Before Red can respond, Earl pushes him off of the kitchen chair.

“NAAAAATE!” Red yells.

Nate pretends to be asleep in the living room.

“Mi don’t blame yuh.” Damian whispers to him.

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟏𝟐:𝟏𝟐𝐩𝐦

Nathaniel runs out of the house with 50 during the midst of Red and X fighting in the gym room.

“NAAAAAATE!” They both yell.

Nate Dogg swings on the security guards when they try to bring him back inside the house.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬.

Nathaniel stands still and smokes a blunt, watching Red & X fight for the 1000th time.

“You tired of stopping them, bro?” Dwayne asks.

“Very.” Nathaniel answers.

Tyrese pushes Cam away from 50 and 50 starts swinging on him, The Rock breaks things up between them. Red and X both had a 50/50 fight.

“Don’t try and defend me after throwing hot food on me like that, bitchass nigga!” 50 retorts.

“I can do whatever the fuck I want to, 50. Plus it didn’t even land on you but okay.” Ty shrugs.

Before Curtis can retort, Tyrese starts crying. The Rock hugs him and the bad boys walk away to get ready for the day.

André: I thought Ja Rule was the craziest castmate of the season but this nigga has him beat.

Curtis: My babymama’s bringing my son here because she wants some clout but thankfully production banned her crazy ass from coming inside the mansion. I love my boy so I’m glad that he’s making a guest appearance.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟐:𝟐𝟔𝐩𝐦

The security usher the mentors inside of the mansion.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬:

𝐓𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐜 “𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢” 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫.
𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫 “𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐁.𝐈.𝐆.” 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞.

The man who did his wife, Keisha dirty for Desiree & Kidada of all people: I have made amends with half of my enemies from my season except for Jay and Puff, they lack maturity so their little positive act they’re both doing right now because they’re dating J Low Battery and The bully of Destiny’s child ain’t fooling me. Fuck em! But hey at least Big was mature enough to put our differences aside and be cordial with me.

Woman Bəatər: I used to hate Pac because of all our drama in the past but when we actually sat down and talked at Dirty’s birthday party last year, we realized that too many motherfuckers were in our ear instigating and shit especially Puff and Suge. Imma always love Puff but ever since I ended my beef with Pac, Sean’s been moving funny with me. Shit’s hurting me but I saw this coming from a mile away, not gonna lie.

André starts screaming, jumping up and down. He starts crying and hugs an uncomfortable Tupac.

“YOU’RE LIKE A GOD TO ME!” André sobs.

Luda rolls his eyes and kisses his teeth. “Why you always gotta ass kiss the special guests for?!”

“I never dissed your cousin so you have no reason to come at me.” André scoffs.

The bad boys side eye André.

William: Slow ass.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬:

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭:
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬’ 𝐒𝐨𝐧.

The bad boys are all freaking out over Big and Pac making amends except for Nathaniel.

“Big, you are still a snake to me. I ain’t tryna start nothing, I just ain’t buying your whole nice guy act. Busta’s the only genuine Flinger to me. You, Jay and Puff could never fool me.” Nate says.

“And my Father thinks you’re a fatass.” Marquise adds, shocking Big.

Christopher: That’s cool, I find yo Daddy gay. Say what you want about Puff but I never saw him flashing his ass to the camera all the time like 50’s boyfriend. *shrugs*

The bad boys hold in their laughter while Curtis feels embarrassed.

“Be silent, son.” Curtis whispers, through gritted teeth.

“What? I ain’t lying, Pops. You said Cam’s breath stank and Nelly’s a corny pretty boy who ain’t got nothing on you. You said that Luda’s got a big ass head, Ja’s face scares children away and Damian’s sisters are fine as-” Curtis covers his mouth.

Reginald: *sarcastic voice* So 50 shit talks everybody?! Daaamn. I am so surprised.

Earl: Nah, he shoulda let little man continue. I wanna know what Fifth said about me.

“Can one of y’all maids give him some toys to play with in the library?” 50 asks, rhetorically.

The maids rush in to the room and as they usher Marquise into the library room, 50 stops one of them.

“Any of you dumb thots hurt my son and I’ll ruin your life. I won’t elaborate into the gritty details, just know I’m not one to play with.” He warns, staring her right in the eye.

The maid blushes and nods her head. Fifth smacks her butt as she walks away.

Dwayne: My mind is blown. Did she really blush in response to a threat?! *facepalms*

“Fifth, I just wanna say...I don’t blame you. Cedella has some nice d-” Damian slaps X’s mouth.

“Ah weh wrong wid yuh?!” Damian asks. (Translation: What is wrong with you?!)

“Sorry.” X smirks.

“Really?! YOU FUCKED HIS SISTER?!” Jeffrey screams.

50 kicks him in the throat. “My son can hear you, watch yo mouth!”

Jeffrey sits there in shock, irking Tyrese.

Ty: Why come here to act like a bitch? Will 2.0

“I mean you told his young arse that you find your friend’s sister fine as hell so I’m sure you’ve already said way worse shit around him, I mean you are a rapper.” David retorts.

“David, I’m a gym freak like you. We can go toe to toe! It ain’t shit to me.” 50 warns.

“Swing first.” David responds.

“Nah, bitch. YOU swing first. YOU started all of this arguing so continue so we can finish it!” Eminem yells.

David yawns. “Maybe next time.”

David: Dickheads.

Marshall: Pussies.

“So your bitchass really just took a kick to the face like that, bro?” Tyrese asks Ja.

Jeffrey starts swinging on him, making Cornell rolls his eyes. Big blows a whistle but Ja continues whooping Tyrese’s ass, The Rock flings Tyrese away.

Ty swings on him and gives The Rock a knot.

“Oh no, he finna dıe.” Cam cackles.

“He is?” Dave asks, grinning.

“Probably.” André wheezes.

The Crazies start laughing their asses off.

The Rock grabs Tyrese’s neck and lifts him up, tightening his grip.

“Apologize, Tyrese Darnell Gibson!” Dwayne seethes.

“No.” He squeaks.

The Rock lets go of Tyrese and Ty falls down to the ground, choking up a little bløød.

“I WANTED TO BE YOUR FUCKING FRIEND, YOU STUPID BITCH! HOW DARE YOU ATTACK ME LIKE THAT?! I AM THE FUCKING ROCK! DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU WOULD WIN?!” Dwayne shouts.

“This is new, I ain’t never seen Dwayne go off like this.” Earl laughs.

“And you’re another one who I wanna whoop ever so badly but you ain’t even worth it.” The Rock scoffs.

“And why is that?” Earl quizzes.

“You and Ja are just dollar tree Tupacs to me so I don’t even bother trying to whoop you two because it’s like beating Tupac if he was a weak ass bitch.” The Rock responds.

Cam’ron: Was? WAS?! WAAaaaAAaaS?! Look I love Pac and he is a legend but y’all gotta be forreal right now, that nigga was lowkey weak as fuck and lost most of his fights.

Hiroshi, Producer: Yet he’s still stronger than you, Cam.

“Things are getting way outta hand.” Tupac sighs.

The nurse finally shows up and fixes Tyrese up.

“Thank you.” Tyrese croaks.

“You messed around and found out, buddy. Be careful, next time.” The nurse responds.

“Trust me, darling. There won’t be no next time.” Dwayne assures her.

Everyone:

The nurse nods her head, leaving the mansion.

“Bad boys, I am glad that we are your mentors because we need to talk to y’all about why you should change your ways for the better.” Tupac tells them.

The Bad Boys:

“Y’all can yawn but if Big and I can make up, 50 and Ja might be able to make up too. Ever since my wife had my twins, I have turned over a new leaf.” Tupac continues.

“What were their names again? Fire and Earth or something like that?” Cornell questions.

Tupac shakes his head. “Nah, it’s-”

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤:

Michael: You sound dumb! Just like the dumb names you chose for my niece and nephew.

Tupac: Star Water Jackson-Shakur and Kingston Air Jackson-Shakur are not dumb names!

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

André:

William: I still can’t get past their names. Them poor babies.

“Being positive gets us nowhere on this show, I came here to fight and mùrdər people!” Em shouts.

Fifth slaps the back of his head, shutting Em up.

“Pac, I love you but I can’t see myself turning over a new leaf anytime soon. I will never be a good boy because it ain’t in my nature, we are...” Em trails off, glaring at Tyrese and Ray J.

“Most of us will be bad boys for life.” Marshall says, side eyeing Ty and William.

Tyrese: Em, you’re culture vulture ass is far from being a bad boy.

Yasmine (Producer): How is Em a culture vulture?

Tyrese: He’s not a brother.

William: If being a bad boy for life means flashing my ass to the world 24/7, mocking Britney Spears, f***ing Dr. Dre and other weird shit then Ion wanna be one.

“Okay, let’s put it this way. Our kids are our world, most of y’all have em. 50, you don’t even want your son seeing us fight and argue because you don’t want him to go down the same path we did. Pac and I made up after hanging out at Dirty’s birthday party last year and then bringing our children together for a play date earlier this year. Being a bad boy is becoming a boss and helping the world heal by being a good role model. Help the poor become rich!” Big responds.

“But poor people stink.” Cam cringes.

Dave flicks the back of his neck. Tupac and Big continue their lecture, making 50 and Em tear up.

“Um, this is new.” X laughs.

Damian and Nate shake their heads at Curtis and Marshall.

“Your words are speaking to me because Hailie owns my heart, I would hate it if my little angel were to ever join BGC or even see my antics on this show which is why I paid production 50K each from Dre’s money that he hides in a safe in the studio to not add her to BGC or mention her EVER! I’ll f***ing gut them like a fish if they eve-” Red covers his mouth.

“I think everybody gets your point and Dre is gonna k*ll you once he finds this out.” Red whispers to him.

Em’s eyes widen as Red puts his hand down.

“Dre is still a little chunky one, Em. He might bellyflop ya, mate.” Dave grimaces.

“More like try and grab his a**.” 50 fake coughs.

Ludacris: Did this nigga just shade his mentor?

“Are y’all ever gonna let that shit go?! Dre weren’t the only one doing sus shit last season, goddamn!” Michael shouts.

“Exactly! Everybody dragged Puff and Dre but forgot that Meth and Prince were always flirting with each other and Prince kept arguing with Brandy over DeVanté.” Christopher reveals.

William: He dissed my sister?! Now...Imma have to whoop Prince. One of my favorite artists turned opp. *sighs* He better be a mentor next episode.

Tupac and Christopher continue giving the bad boys a lecture for a whole hour. They are interrupted by some more special guests.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬:

𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝’𝐬 𝐄𝐱-𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫’𝐬 𝐄𝐱-𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞 & 𝐓𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐜’𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐂𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬, 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬’ 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝. (𝐘𝐞𝐩, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑 𝐭𝐨 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔!)
𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥’𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬, 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥’𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.
𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚 “𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲” 𝐑𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐈𝐜𝐨𝐧 & 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝’𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 “𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚” 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫, 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫’𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 & 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝’𝐬 𝐄𝐱-𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐮, 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬’ 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝.
𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐟 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐁𝐆𝐂𝟏 & 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥’𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.

The Bad Boys:

“Heyyy, Biggie and Tupac. Y’all look great.” Halle waves, winking at them.

The Mentors:

Tupac: Lord have mercy, I would definitely tap that.

Biggie: I have Kim and Charli. I can’t have another bitch again, it’ll complicate things.

Hiroshi (Producer): I don’t get what I am doing wrong in life. I mean look at you, seriously look at you. How have you got such a messy love life and I don’t?!

Marquise rushes to hug Cici and Cici hugs him back.

“Hi little prince, your father and I gotta take you back home after we get you some ice cream.” Ciara grins.

50 sighs, glaring at an pissed off Lucy.

“What is going on?!” Tupac asks.

“Look the baby shouldn’t be all around these honies, G.” Red whispers to 50.

50’s babymama shows up and starts cussing him out for allowing all these women to be around their son.

“This was a setup! I didn’t know they were gonna be here!” He responds.

His babymama ignores him and makes their son say goodbye to him. 50 hugs his son and gives him some money.

50 sighs. “Make sure your mama buys you some new clothes, alright?”

Marquise nods his head and thanks his Father. His babymama then storms out of the mansion, pulling their son along with her.

“Now that she’s gone, when were you gonna tell me that you’re taken and have a whole baby?!” Lucy shouts.

“Look, I don’t even know why you’re stupid ass is even here, Ming Lee.” Curtis responds.

“MY NAME IS LUCY LIU, BITCH! I can’t believe that I even gave myself to you. I feel disgusted, you’re a disgusting conniving pig!” Lucy yells.

Curtis snorts, making Cici giggle.

“I would swing on you, hoe but you ain’t even worth it. Basic ass bitch.” Lucy rants.

Ciara starts swinging on her and has a 50/50 fight against her. Both of their fake nails are ruined and chipped, their makeup is all smudged too.

“Why is Faith here?!” A confused Biggie asks.

Trina finally gives Luda a chance to mess with her and they sneak off to his bedroom. The Rock grins at an annoyed David.

David: I don’t even care. *shrugs* I have Victoria. *sighs* I love Victoria. I love Victoria. I LOVE VICTORIA!

“I am here to **** Reggie because I miss him, don’t be jealous!” Faith giggles, hugging a confused Redman.

Redman: This is weird, bruh. I never invited her here, I been missing her a lot lately so maybe it’s fate. Ion know.

Kelly pulls Faith away. “The fuck are you doing, hoe? He’s with me now.”

“If that was the case then why has he been blowing my phone up?” Faith retorts.

“Don’t nobody want yo stank p**sy ass bitch! You musta lost yo motherfucking mind!” Kelendria retorts.

“Red, break this up!” Pac demands.

“Nah, let em fight. They’ll get along sooner or later, then we can mess around in my bedroom.” Red grins.

Kelly and Faith stop arguing. Red apologizes then they continue to bicker.

“Nasty ass.” X gags.

“You’re just jealous that nobody finds your ass attractive, you’re Tupac if he was basic.” Halle scoffs.

“Halle, you’re full of shit. You know you like me, you still mad that I pulled out after you said you want me to put a baby in you last night? Grow up, bitch. Let D’Angelo’s cornu ass give you a damn baby. Hoe ass.” X retorts.

“All lies.” An embarrassed Halle lies.

Michael: I am turned off, X just loves stealing everybody’s girl. Poor Tashera. Dump him, girl. Date me.

Kelly and Faith start swinging on one another, Red finally tries breaking it up. They push him away and continue throwing punches at one another, all of their hits are connecting making loud thud noises each time.

The security guards finally break it up after a long 12 minutes.

Earl: And this is why I laugh when Red denies being a pretty boy. Bitches love going crazy over pretty boys. Be real.

Amelia (Producer): You’re one too.

Nate and Annie are having a screaming match.

“And before you think about calling me by first name again, how about you tell everybody yours, Mahin?” Nate retorts, shocking her.

“Annie is just a stage name and you’re gonna go and expose my real name?! You fucking d***!” Annie shouts, hitting his chest.

A bored Halle leaves the mansion with Em to mess with him in a limo.

Marshall: I am finally getting with one of the women of my dreams!

“Why are you so mad at Nate for?” Em asks.

“Because he keeps cheating on me! I ain’t Shante or Janet or Mýa! I’ll just drop you if you keep fucking playing me like this! I am not the one, Nate.” She rants.

Tupac shakes his head. “I am so glad that I am loyal to Janet now.”

“Don’t lie, Pac. Monica already told me that Ginuwine surprisingly whooped your ass after finding out that you’re the Father of “their” new son, loyal where?” Ludacris questions, walking downstairs.

William: So Monica is still in contact with Ginuwine after siccing you and Bizzy on him? Bitches be crazy, dog.

“That was an accident, I was wasted and boom she got pregnant. My bad. Janet forgave me...Her brothers did not. And no I am not spilling the tea.” Pac sighs.

Biggie Smalls: It ain’t hard to say all the Jackson brothers jumped your ass, boy.

Annie and Nate continue arguing with one another.

Ashanti is making out with Cornell and Jeffrey pulls them away from one another.

“You can’t say hi to a nigga?” Ja asks.

“Hey Ja.” Ashanti says, in a fake voice.

“Why are you talking to me like that?” Ja asks.

“Nigga, you know why!” Cornell yells, pushing Ashanti off of him.

“Sorry, baby.” Nelly sighs.

“What is going on, babe?! Why are you blowing up on Ja like that?” A confused Ashanti questions.

“I can’t stand this nigga, baby. I’m sorry but I can’t keep h-” Ashanti covers his mouth.

“If you wanna lose me then finish your sentence.” Ashanti threatens.

“Then so be it.” Nelly responds, shocking her.

“I am lost. What is the massive secret?” Tupac asks.

Nelly sighs then facepalms. “I am being blackmailed, basically. I understand why Ashanti’s embarrassed but I am over it, I hate pretending to be cool with Ja but I have to so he doesn’t expose the truth about my girl. Shit just sucks but it’s whatever, I’m sorry for blowing up on you and Ja, baby.”

Faith: I know the tea.

The mentors walk outside and sit in a limo with production.

“I feel bad for inviting the exes now.” Tupac sighs.

“This was your doing, Pac?! And everybody thinks Puff is messy?! The fuck is this then?!” Big asks.

“Look, we might need to warn them not to go to the club. Tip is pissed about being the Foxy/Ice Cube of the season, his goons are parked nearby waiting for them to leave so they can ambush them and their girls.” Tupac replies.

Big smirks. “Fuck that nigga. I wanna see that shit go down. We’re making them go to the club but if them goons try and attack us, there’ll be no more T.I. because I’ll blackball his ass.”

“Like how LL did Canibus.” Pac sighs.

“That jealous ass nigga deserved it.” Big laughs.

“I know he fights the beat on some of his songs but Canibus is just as good as LL and even us.” Tupac remarks.

The Notorious B.I.G.:

Lucy walks over to the limo with Tyrese.

“Move over boys, this lovely lady and I are going to the club.” Ty demands.

“Jody, shutcho ass up. So glad I turned down that wack ass role.” Pac responds.

Tyrese opens the door and drags the producers out of the limo. He tries dragging Pac and Big out but Miss Liu saves his life by pulling him away from them.

“Do y’all still carry weapons?” She asks.

“No.” They both lie.

Lucy:

Lucy: Okay.

The bad boys and other special guests also get in the limo except for Halle and Em who are still fixing themselves up after their little session.

“I cannot believe we just did that in the bushes.” Halle murmurs.

“I LOVE YOU, WILL YOU MARRY ME?!” Em asks, pulling a ring out of his pocket.

Marshall:

A stunned Halle facepalms.

“Martian, I am not single. I am still going through a divorce.” Halle responds.

“Martian?! MARTIAN?! You know what?! FUCK YOU! Them jeans look a mess and your p***y was more dry than Dre’s wife’s cooking! And your movies suck! You ain’t even that cute which is why your husband chose p*** and wh*res over you! You deserved to be cheated on, you sack of cow s***! I fucking loved you, Halle but you just broke my heart. You know how many women wanna be my wife? I chose YOU over them! I regret it now. You hate me. I hate you too. Glad we broke up.” Marshall rambles.

A scared Halle backs away from Em who throws the ring at her, she dodges it and Em blows a kiss at her.

“I was just acting. I still love you. Now seriously, are you gonna marry me?” Em asks.

Before Halle can respond, Nate hops out of the limo and drags an angry Eminem into the limo.

Halle: And I am going home, this cast is sick. Ugh, BGC and BBC suck.

Halle puts her shades on as she is driven away in a Bentley.

𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐨:

The ride is silent for a while as Marshall starts sobbing over Halle rejecting his proposal.

“You’re being a clown.” Earl remarks.

“For Halle Berry.” Em croaks.

“I guess Halle has that Badu effect on niggas.” Cam jokes.

Marshall: Not funny, Baton Rogue!

“Trina, my boy Dave thinks you’re a thot for dropping him for Luda. Luda already admitted that you kept turning his wack ass down for whatever reason, what did Dave do wrong?” Cam’ron asks, instigating some drama.

Katrina ignores him, André shakes her and asks Cam’s question to her again.

“André, stop being a fucking clown before I whoop your ass.” Red warns.

“I SMELL FISH! Kelly run before your p****hole starts smelling like Faith’s! Ion like fish anymore, I’m vegan now. Thanks, Miss Evans. Big is a stank ass bitch so I see why he likes fishy va*inas but Red I expected better from you, homie.” André rants.

“You’re on the same shit, X is on.” Em jokes.

“X as in Xzibit, right?” Earl asks, grabbing Em by the throat.

“Yep.” Em squawks, tapping on DMX’s arms.

“Good.” Earl responds, letting go of Em.

“Aww, y’all have such a wholesome friendship.” Annie coos.

“Wish you had a wholesome p**** but that shit was loose. According to DeVanté that is, I don’t find you that cute.” X responds, irking William.

“Always coming for my sister and my brother in law!” Ray J yells.

“You always diss women that reject you. It’s pathetic, I messed with DeVanté a month before BGC even started. That was 7 YEARS AGO, you dumb fuck. Why do y’all love winding Ray J up?!” Annie quizzes.

“Don’t diss my friends, Mahin.” Nathaniel whispers to her.

“DIDN’T YOU FUCKING PUSH ALL OF MY FRIENDS AWAY FROM ME WITH YOUR STUPID ASS ANTICS?! I ONLY HAVE YOU AND MY FAMILY NOW, YOU FUCKING ASSWIPE SO YES IMMA DISS YOUR UGLY CORNY ASS FRIENDS AND TURN THEM AWAY FROM YOU!” Annie retorts.

“Ba-” Nate is cut off by her.

“No, you wanna drive me crazy? Let me expose what you say during our pillowtalk sessions.” Annie grins, pulling out a Pearlcorder.

Annie’s Audio Exposing Nate’s Opinions On His Castmates:

Annie: Does anyone annoy you here?

Nate: Why are you so messy?

Annie: Answer the question, honey. I’m curious.

Nate: *sighs* Well...DMX and 50 are very cocky but I still fuck with them, heavy.

Annie: Is X a dollar tree version of Pac?

Nate: Nah that’s Ja’s fugly ass. Nelly hates his ass and trash talks him all the time to all of us. Ja runs around acting like Nelly fucks with him when he has stated multiple times he only does out of love for Ashanti.

Annie: Ashanti’s so basic.

Nate: So are you but it’s okay, I can pay for your surgery.

Annie: REALLY NA- [STATIC]

End of Audio.

“Aw, man. You exposed something that I didn’t want Ja to know about. I’m pissed.” Cornell fake whines.

Ashanti slaps his arm. “Really Cornell?! You need to stop treating my friend like shit!”

“Exactly. He’s YOUR friend not mine. How long are you gonna keep making me act like I’m friends with this nigga?!” Nelly asks.

Ashanti just rolls her eyes.

“Why won’t you just tell them the truth?” Nelly quizzes.

“Because it’ll humiliate her.” Ja responds.

“Tell everyone or Imma swing on everybody in this limo.” Dwayne threatens.

“Even the women, bro?” Big asks, making Em smile.

Michael: I am speechless. The fuck is wrong with these two? He clearly meant the men ONLY! *facepalms*

“NO, DWAYNE! FUCKING PEANUT HEAD ASS NIGGA! This is my business, nobody else’s.” Ashanti responds.

Dwayne shrugs, cracking his knuckles.

“Calm down, Mr. Dwayne. Big can call a little somebody, right Big?” Pac speaks, nudging Big’s arm.

Biggie calls Charli Baltimore since she signed to Ashanti and Ja’s label.

Cornell: *facepalms* SHIT!

Jeffrey: I keep forgetting that ugly bitch exists.

Ashanti: *whines* Not heeeerrrr.

Christopher: So Ja and Nelly are pretending to be friends for Ashanti’s sake but Nelly hates Ja and is shit at hiding it. What’s up with that, babe?

Charli: Ashanti?! *cackles* Her hoe ass fucks Irv Gotti so she can release that 75% discount Aaliyah slash Brandy slash Monica type music until Nelly came along and deaded allat. He shut that shit DOWN, Big Poppa. Irv’s stank ass has been pressed since, she ain’t never fucked Ja though. I’d rather him than Irv if you ask me. Ja looks like he’s got at least a good 9.5 inches down there, Irv’s prolly got a shrimp d-

Biggie hangs up.

Ashanti: I’m the hoe when you’re wondering what Ja’s **** size is to your ugly scaring looking ass boyfriend? Okay, girl.

“That is all a lie! The secret was that she was fucking Ja and she wants us to be brother husbands but I can’t do that because Ion like him being around my woman! I know y’all ain’t about to believe Charli Baltimore of all people!” Cornell denies, making Ashanti grin.

Earl: I believe Nelly, he doesn’t seem like a liar.

Michael: He is being truthful. Charli does come off as a lying bitch.

Cameron: No real man would ever hang out with a nigga that’s fucking his girl! Stop the cap, Cornellyflakes.

“Yeah...I ain’t buying that, mate. Be real with us.” David replies.

Ashanti’s boyfriend and Ashanti’s friend jump Victoria’s wife. David pushes Jeffrey away by hitting Ja with his elbow and then he headbutts Nelly.

Nelly punches him repeatedly. Dave grabs onto his arms and makes Cornell punch himself repeatedly.

Jeffrey kicks Dave in the chest, Dave taps Cam and André’s legs. Killa Cam and 3 Stacks start wailing on Ja and Nelly, The Crazies end up whooping The Rulers horribly.

Kelly and Ashanti defend Nelly by hitting Cam, Dré & Dave with their heels. Red pulls Kelly away and starts arguing with her.

“YOU FUCKING BROUGHT YOUR EX HERE SO I CAN FIGHT WHO EVER I WANT TO!” Kelendria responds.

“Kelly, a relationship is not healthy without cheating.” Red fake cries.

Faith: Not him exposing that we have fucked recently. Oop. *blushes*

“I wasted my time coming here.” Kelly facepalms.

X slides her onto his lap. “No you did not, baby. You just wasted your time with the wrong man.”

Kelly starts getting all shy, irking Reginald.

“I would never do my man like that.” Ciara mumbles.

“But he would do you like that, he was just fucking the maid this morning!” Red snitches.

50 swings on Red but misses so his punch hits the back of Tyrese’s head. Tyrese starts crying, kicking his legs uncontrollably.

Everyone begins crying with laughter, holding onto their chest.

Michael: He cannot be serious right now!

Ludacris: I am crying real tears. *sniffs* Why the fuck was this nigga casted?!

Kelly is no longer interested in DMX after Red tells him about how many hoes he has messed with despite being married.

“I can explain...I’m only married for 4 hours of the day. The other 20 hours, I am single.” Earl lies.

“I hope Tashera divorces you because you are sick.” Kelly sighs.

“Heal me.” Earl smirks.

“I can’t.” Kelly giggles.

Red starts kissing her to distract her from X.

Earl: Imma get her eventually, Red. I always get what I want.

Ashanti kisses all of Cornell’s bruises to make him feel better.

“I love you.” Nelly whispers.

Ludacris: They’re a cute couple *coughs* I hate admitting that.

“Down bad. Ja and Nelly really let the British Eminem whoop their asses. All them muscles for nothing.” Tyrese cackles.

“Didn’t the nurse have to rush to your aid after The Rock nearly made you see Jesus? Let’s not even go there.” Luda retorts.

“Luda, suck my dick.” Ty claps back.

Christopher kicks Ty in the stomach, shutting him up.

“BE REAL, RIGHT NOW! NOT EVEN WILL WAS THIS MUCH OF A PUNK!” Tupac yells.

“He really was. The past 7 years, niggas keep dressing up like Marlon and slapping the back of his head to see if he’ll cry, get drunk and then jump him with Jazz.” 50 responds, trying not to snigger.

Cameron: Damn y’all are so mean. *snickers*

Damian: Mi cyaan wait fah de fans fi dress up as T.I  and try give Cam ah concůssion. *cackles* (Translation: I can’t wait for the fans to dress up as T.I. and try and give Cam a concůssion.)

“You talk too much.” William mumbles.

“Who talks too much? Curtis? 50? 50 Cent? Dr. Dre’s mentee? Who?” Cameron asks, making Ray J jump.

“How could you even hear me?!” He yells.

“Because I’m a rapper.” Cameron responds.

Curtis and Ciara laugh their asses off, irking William.

“Don’t run up before you’re sent back to your hometown in a bòdy bag.” 50 warns.

William: So scary! *rolls his eyes* I’m with the shits too, nigga but to soothe your ego. Imma let you win this round.

“Damian, I strongly dislike that you didn’t wanna be my friend.” André pouts, crossing his arms.

“Are niggas with the name Andre always on some gay shit or sum?” Biggie asks.

“Are niggas with the name Christopher always beating on women or sum?” Red retorts.

“NO! I would never do some fucked up shit like that.” Luda responds.

“I thought your name was Brian for some reason.” Red cackles.

“Nigga, really? The fuck do you think the “Cris” in my stage name stood for?” Ludacris asks.

“I fucking thought it stood for crisps.” Dave jokes.

“Crisps? Huh?” Dwayne asks.

“They call chips crisps in the U.K. and call fries chips in the U.K. too. I only know this because I’ve hung out with Brit fans, I learned some new shit.” X explains.

“Would you ever live there?” Dave asks.

“Hell yeah. It seems so nice and welcoming over there.” X lies.

“Liars go to hell.” Lucy says, in a sing song voice.

“Thots do too. See you there.” X responds.

“Are you disrespecting my girl, Earl Grey Tea?” Tyrese questions.

50 falls asleep on Ciara’s lap.

“Sus.” Em fake coughs, slapping Fifth out of his sleep.

“Em, I will choke you.” Fifth croaks.

“DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING P***STAR TO YOU, 50 CLUBS?!” Em asks, rhetorically.

“Nigga, you was dressed like one the other day!” 50 retorts.

“I WANT OUT OF THIS LIMO!” Luda yells.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟗:𝟑𝟔𝐩𝐦

The bad boys, mentors and their special guests arrive to an undisclosed club.

Forty goons start bum rushing the bad boys and their guests. Big and Pac rush to bring the girls out of the club so they are safe but the female goons are outnumbering them.

Annie, Trina, Lucy and Faith pull out their pocket k**fes to scare them away, shocking the other ladies.

Kelly: Do these four get into life threatening situations often? Goddamn, why have they got weapons on em?

Kelly, Ashanti and Ciara use their karate class fighting skills against the other female goons while Annie, Katrina, Lucy and Faith are having full on kn**es fights with some of them.

Big and Pac finally force the ladies out of the club, putting them in a limo. They instruct the driver to bring them back to the mansion safely.

The ladies have refused to do an exit confessional since they are so shooken up after getting jumped like that.

Hulk Hogan is one of the male goons, shocking the bad boys especially The Rock. They both have a fair fight, The Rock manages to knock some of the other goons out.

The Rock: What the fuck?! Who set this up?!

André keeps backflipping, knocking some of his castmates (Ja, Nelly & Ray J) and the goons out.

André: They can get mad at me next week but right now, I am in fight for your life mode.

Jack (Producer): Bet you were in this mode when Erykah did that voodoo on you.

André: Erykah does not do that shit.

D’Angelo throws wine glasses at everybody, Damian is hitting the goons with his dreads whille cussing them out in Jamaican patois.

Em scares the goons off by being a weirdo again.

“ANYBODY WHO COMES NEAR ME AGAIN IS SUCKING MY ****, TONIGHT!” Em warns.

“SHOW IT TO ME!” One of the female goons demands.

Before Em is about to do it, some of the goons run off while 10 of them pull out a g** on him.

“Wow, I’m feeling woozy like Snoop all of a sudden.” Em, laughs nervously.

Em throws himself down and actually passes out from fear.

50 is getting his ass whooped but his clique is too busy, fighting the other goons to rush to his defense. Damian hits the 3 goons with his dreads to move them away from a shocked 50 Cent.

“Many men wis-” Cam’ron is cut off by Damian.

“Stop quoting dat bomboclaat song!” Damian shouts.

Jr. Gong: ‘Im mus be ah fan of 50 cah mi cyaan understan why ‘im love quote 50 songs on and off camera. It nuh make no form of sense to me, at all! (Translation: He must be a fan of 50 because I can’t understand why he loves quoting 50’s songs on and off camera. It doesn’t make no form of sense to me, at all!)

50 and Damian are able to run away during the midst of all the fighting. They hop in a rented car where Cici has been waiting for them in the backseat for quite some time now.

Ciara: I left the mansion out of boredom and I wanted to see if my man was okay. We all know a lot of people are jealous of him.

After ten minutes of awkward silence, Damian breaks the silence.

“Mi feel bad, Fifth. We left we fren dem fi fight dem off pon them own. What if dem start shooting now?” Damian admits. (Translation: I feel bad, Fifth. We left our friends to fight them off on their own. What if the goons start shooting now?)

“It is what it is. We all got an expiration date. I just need that fine ass nurse to heal my wounds.” 50 replies.

Ciara raises her eyebrows.

“Raas! Yuh forgot bout yuh gyal, Ciara! We haffi drive back fi har.” Damian exclaims. (Translation: Oh dear! You forgot about your girl, Ciara! We have to drive back for her.)

“How stoned are you, Damian? I’ve been in the backseat, this whole time.” Ciara responds.

Damian’s face goes red as 50 tries not to snicker.

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛:

Some g**shots go off, alarming the bad boys and they rush out of the club for safety. Ray J and the mentors are left behind as the bad boys rush to get into a limo. André flips them off as the limo drives away.

The mentors and Ray J call for a taxi to follow behind the bad boys limousine.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟏:𝟏𝟏𝐚𝐦

The bad boys are finally back at the mansion.

“WE’RE STILL HERE!” Ludacris yells out in relief.

“What about Fifth and Jr. Gong?” André asks.

“50’s upstairs with Ciara. I’m right next to you.” Damian responds.

“Thank you for speaking to me.” André smiles, hugging him.

Damian pushes André away. “Look, mi love mi eccentric breddas but yuh ah likkle too eccentric for mi liking. Ya understan mi or yuh dumb?” (Translation: Look, I love my eccentric brothers but you are a little too eccentric for my liking. You understand me or are you dumb?)

“Yes.” André answers, making Damian facepalm.

David is handed a telephone by the producers.

David: ‘Ello?

Tip: *fake British accent* Wot’s up, MATE?! I was the bloody one who bloody got them bloody goons on ya, chap. *normal voice* Oops, hope they didn’t successfully off 50. Y’all fucked up by getting rid of me.

David: Brits don’t even ta- *sighs* You’re really gonna regret this, T.I. because we never did shit to you.

Tip: Look as long as they went easy on Ja and Nelly, I’m good.

Dave takes a quick glance at a bruised up Ja Rule and Nelly’s black eye and swollen cheek.

David: *lies* Yep, they barely even got a scratch. BYE!

“So T.I. is the cause for all of this shit?!” Em asks, screaming.

“Yes.” David sighs.

“Damn, why is he so bitter that he got kicked out first? He gave me a concůśsion so his dumbass deserved it.” Cam cackles.

“Ayo Red, does Kelly like bald niggas?” X asks, pulling him aside.

Nathaniel: This nigga loves rising Red’s blood pressure up and watch his dumbass fall for X’s antics for the 1737th time.

“Kelly likes smart, well groomed men who don’t cheat on their wives.” Red responds.

Nathaniel stands nearby with Marshall.

“Just in case, they fight again, let’s watch.” Nate whispers to him.

Em nods his head in response.

“SMART?! WELL GROOMED?! Nigga, your musty ass didn’t even comb your fro properly and your hair stinks, let’s not even get started on your B.O., only good thing you do is keep your mouth clean. And let’s not forget how slow your ass is, you think Imma let it go that you said fighted instead of fought and allowed a fat ass maid to whoop your ass and give you a cold? Nasty ass. Old achoo having ass.” DMX retorts.

The mentors finally arrive back to the house with William.

“André, since you wanted to flip us off after leaving us at the crime scene. You are going home.” Big says, high fiving Tupac.

David and Cameron start kicking and punching the wall out of anger.

Curtis: Cam, I know your hands are hurting. If your bitchass lost against Clifford the big red dog, I know you’d lose against a wall. I’m high.

“So basically...You’re being a bitter ass bitch?! Woooow, okay, okay. But y’all didn’t care when you did the same shit to Prince last season? Okay. Okay.” André laughs.

David: When André repeats himself, he’s gonna snap.

Cameron: This is really petty but I’d do the same to 50 if I had the power to do so. *shrugs*

“FiNalLy!” Ray J sings.

André runs up on William and starts throwing multiple punches across his face. Ray pushes André away and kicks him down to the floor, David and Cameron restrain William so André can continue attacking him.

The bad boys stop fighting when The Rock yawns.

“Boys, stop being afraid of me. I’m a very nice man.” Dwayne assures them.

“They can’t trust you.” Faith responds.

“Rather my castmates not trust me than the whole world. We all know you sucked Pac up, no need to keep denying it.” Dwayne retorts.

“Yet you won’t admit to the world that you got a crush on Janet and she f***ed you last night, right?” Red quizzes.

Dwayne:

Red starts getting nervous, he glances at the other Dogs who look away from him.

“We cannot save you, bruh. Good luck.” 50 mumbles, patting Red’s back.

Dwayne starts laughing like a maniac and punches Red’s arm, leaving a bruise.

“Do you wanna fight me?” Dwayne asks.

“Yes.” Earl responds.

Dwayne hits both X and Red with a hefty punch, knocking them both out.

Nate, Jr. Gong, Em & 50 rush to their friends aid.

André starts bawling his eyes out.

“I can’t believe this shit. Is it because I drunkenly admitted to having a crush on someone last night? I was wasted, I was just playing! How did Dre & Prince get to stay until the end but not me?! I am great TV! Niggas from the South are always done dirty!” André rants.

Cornell: I mean...At least he is more honest about his crush than Dr. Dre was last season. *shrugs*

“Your time is up, homie.” A briused up Ray J responds.

David and Cameron start jumping him. André thanks them and then starts swinging on both Tupac and Big, the security guards pull André away.

“We hope you heal from this, brother. I was an early out too, I feel your pain.” Pac assures him.

“Fuck you, fake ass nigga. With them stupid ass names. I really hope their names ain’t no damn Star Water and Kingston Air!” André shouts.

“Because Seven Sirius is much better, right?” Tupac queries, in response.

“FUCK YOU, PAC!” André shouts.

“You knocked Nelly, Ja and Ray J out at the club then jumped Ray twice as soon as you came back to the mansion!” Big exclaims.

André snickers. “Oops.”

André thanks Lucy and Annie for putting his suitcases in the trunk for him.

“You two got my number, give me a call whenever you’re in the mood.” He whispers to the both of them.

“NAAAATE! YOUR BITCH IS CHEATING ON YOU WITH 3 STACKS!” Jeffrey shouts.

A shook André jumps in the taxi with Lucy and forces the driver to drive away. Nathaniel hops in 50’s rented car and drives after them, he tries sh**ting at them but he has no more bulləts.

“IT IS ON AT THE REUNION, ANDRÉ!” Nate yells out to him.

“YAAAAAAY! THE KING OF HOOKS IS GONNA FIGHT ME, YIPPEE!” André squeals, in response.

André: I may have not been here for as long as I wanted to but at least I was memorable. Am I the actual Marlon of the season? There better be a redemption season because I deserve justice. *sighs* Imma go on holiday to Cyprus to heal.

The camera zooms in on André combing his hair as the taxi drives away.

“He stole Lucy from me.” Tyrese cries.

“Give us a hint on the next replacement.” Dwayne says.

“He’s a fat motherfucker.” Tupac responds.

Tupac: Yep, I chose someone who will definitely shake things up to replace André.

Christopher Smalls: It was nice meeting these new niggas but I can’t take them seriously, none of them are as bad as me or Pac. BYE!

Cameron: I am pissed that Pac did this. 50 must be behind it! He d***rides Pac and probably told him to do this to spite me. Imma make sure his monkey ass pays for this.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐬:

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥.

“I am sick of you showing off your flabby arse to all of us!” David shouts.

“You have been getting on my nerves all day, Victoria’s wife. Keep ya mouth shut.” Marshall responds.

“SO YOU CAN YELL AT EVERYONE BUT YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE A LITTLE SHIT WHEN IT COMES TO ME?! YELL AT ME, CUNT!” Dave shouts.

A quick clip is shown of Dave and Em fighting.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

“Stop telling everybody that we’re close friends because we are far from that.” Cornell whispers.

“This shit is getting old and tired. If you wanna fight then Imma take you on.” Ja responds.

Cornell punches Ja across the face.

“I was just playing, Nelly but fine...The war is on.” Ja seethes.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝟎𝟏.𝟏𝟐.𝟐𝟐!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 292 19
š™Žš™Ŗš™œš™–š™§š™š™žš™”š™” š˜æš™™š™¤š™© š™­ š™š™šš™–š™™š™šš™§ āš™‡š™¤š™«š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™žš™£ š™šš™«š™šš™§š™® š™Ŗš™£š™žš™«š™šš™§š™Øš™š, š™®š™¤š™Ŗ'š™”š™” š™–š™”š™¬š™–š™®š™Ø š™—š™š š™©š™š™š š™›š™žš™§š™Øš™©.āž š˜æš™–...
2.5K 186 21
šŸšŸŽ š›ššš š š¢š«š„š¬ š°š”šØ ššš«šž šžš¢š­š”šžš« š¬š¢š¬š­šžš«š¬ šØš« šš š š¢š«š„ š š«šØš®š© š­ššš¤šž ššžš° šƒšžš„š”š¢, šˆš§šš¢šš! š–š¢š„š„ š­š”šžļæ½...
59.9K 2.4K 24
šŠšžš§š­š«šžš„š„ š„šØšÆšž š­ššš²š¦šØš« ššžšžš©š„š² š›š®š­ š”šž'š¬ š”š¢šš¢š§š  š­š”šžš¢š« š›šØš§š šŸš«šØš¦ š­š”šž š°šØš«š„š. š€šŸš«ššš¢š šØšŸ š­ļæ½...
79.7K 2.8K 42
š—œš—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ š˜†/š—» š—½š—®š—暝—øš—²š—æ, š˜„š—µš—¼š˜€š—² š˜€š—²š—°š—暝—²š˜ š—¶š—±š—²š—»š˜š—¶š˜š˜† š—¶š˜€ š˜€š—½š—¶š—±š—²š—æ-š˜„š—¼š—ŗš—®š—», š—®š—»š—± š—¼š—¹š—¶š˜ƒš—¶š—® š—暝—¼š—±š—暝—¶š—“š—¼ š—µš—®š˜ƒļæ½...