Broken

By saxylady1

Dean is a broken man. Castiel knows that. He knows he can't fix him. But, he knows his love for Dean is more... More

Notes
Nightmares
The Truth
Struggle
Endless Calling
Epilogue

Prologue

513 18 0
By saxylady1

Sam brought up the knife to Dean's throat. "We all knew this time was comming Dean."
"Sammy, don't do this. We don't need to do what they want."
"I'm not Sammy anymore."
"Sammy, please. No... please. SAMMY!!!!!"
* * *
Dean jerked up from the bed, and instantly slammed back down at the searing pain in his chest. "Just a dream... just a dream."
"'Mornin' princess."
"Bobby. What am I doing here?"
"You passed out on the last hunt, werewolf attack. Sammy brought you here, and left to kill it."
"Really?"
"Yep, and you're gonna be out for a few months."
"What do you mean?" Dean groaned, his chest throbbing again.
"Well," Bobby leaned back into his chair, " you got a damn near fatal chest wound, and now, we gotta fix you up."
"But... I gotta get out there, and help Sammy."
"Alright you idjit, you're not going anywhere." Bobby placed a nearby gun on his lap.
"Seriously Bobby?"
"Just insurance that you don't leave."
"Alright Bobby, but I'll be fine tomorrow."
"No you wont. It's gonna take a few months for you to get back to normal, so just lie down, relax, and enjoy the vacation."
Dean grunted in a form of acknowledgement, and shifted in the bed. There's no way I'm taking a vacation and let Sammy have all the fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 628 16
Lance Texted the wrong number, Yadayada you know how it goes ya goons.
432K 17.9K 47
This is the story between Forth and Beam. But TaeTee as them. The new casting hurts a lot fans including me but, in my heart, TaeTee is always the re...
285K 7.6K 16
Let's fast forward a bit; Marinette and Adrien are twenty years old and it's time for them to go to college. Unknowingly and by mere coincidence, Nin...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...