[VegasPete] Stop the Pain

By peteluvegas

Vegas had enough seeing Pete in pain, he couldn't stand watching the one he loves crying his heart out every... More

Stop the Pain

2.1K 127 15
By peteluvegas

.

.

.

Vegas watched the tears roll down Pete's once fluffy cheeks. The fair skinned boy closed his eyes, his face once a while contorted in pain. Vegas brushed the sweaty bangs from Pete's forehead, gently placed his palm on it to make sure the fever had cooled down, but it hasn't. Pete laid on their bed, using Vegas's thighs as his pillow, body wrapped with a white blanket. He felt cold even though his body was warm. His breathing was unsteady and once a while he mumbled incoherent words saying that he's cold or he's in pain.

Vegas had turned on the heater, but Pete was still shivering from the cold. Vegas refused to leave Pete, in case he needed something or in case something bad happened. Two days ago when he insisted on leaving for the office, he found Pete crying in pain on his bed once he got home, both eyes puffy and red. He decided to never leave his lover anymore.

"Let's go to the hospital again, Baby..." Vegas said, but Pete just faintly shook his head. The sick man barely ate anything and now his body was already so weak. Vegas had decided to feed Pete once, but the latter cried saying that he was in pain and he just wanted to sleep. Pete also never wanted to go to the hospital, and that just made Vegas more frustrated and sad.

Vegas shifted their position, helping Pete's weak body into his embrace, securing the sick man in a protective hug. Pete's head lulled to the side of Vegas's neck and he could feel Pete's tears wetting his skin. His lover was in pain, and he hated the fact that he could not do anything about it.

"Pete, please listen to me this once. Let's go check your body now. It caused you fever and the fever is not cooling down." Vegas said as he caressed Pete's back. "Let's do the surgery."

"No... No..." Pete said, barely above a whisper. "You're such a bad person... I hate you." Pete hit Vegas' arm with his strengthless fists. He hated it because Vegas didn't understand that he didn't want to go anywhere but their room. Pete hated it even more because Vegas insisted on bringing him to hospital. He hates hospitals.

Hospitals reminded him of what happened with Vegas - that wasn't a pleasant memory to have when you're in severe pain.

"You know you don't... Come on, let's get you dressed and we will go to hospital." Vegas tried to release Pete from their hug but the latter held on as tight as his strength can manage.

"Baby, come on..."

Pete still held on tight to him, and Vegas could only sigh. Pete was now circling his arms around Vegas's neck, hugging him as tight as he could.

"Pete, please don't be like this..."

Pete buried his face to Vegas's neck, refusing to give Vegas any answer. He hated this side of Vegas. He hated Vegas when he started forcing him to do what he didn't want to do. He was in pain now and he just wanted to cuddle Vegas to sleep. It will make the pain lessen, at least.

"No."

"Pete, please..."

"I said no!" Pete almost let out a sob. Vegas is usually very weak with Pete's tears, let alone his painful sobs, but right now he can not buy it. It's not because Vegas doesn't love him, it's because he hated seeing Pete in pain.

"Pete, come on, don't be such a kid..." Vegas tried to peel Pete's arm from his neck but Pete stayed still. "Let go, Pete... Come on."

But Pete still clung onto him. Sometimes Pete could be so stubborn.

"I said, no! You're such an asshole, Vegas! I fucking hate you!" Pete mumbled, tightening his hands around Vegas's neck as an attempt to show his tantrum.

That's big curse words coming out from a supposedly calm person like Pete.

"Pete..."

"NO!"

"Pete Saengtham, GOD DAMN IT!!!"

The room suddenly fell silent. Pete was so startled that he unconsciously held his breath. It's not the first time Vegas yelled at him, and usually he will yell at Vegas back. But now that he was in pain and sick he could not help but feel so sad that Vegas raised his voice like that.

"Let go of my neck." Vegas said with a stern voice, and Pete had no choice but to obey what Vegas said. Pete could feel his heart ache because Vegas didn't even look sorry for yelling at him when he's sick, because usually he will apologize immediately when he sensed Pete's anger. Pete lowered his gaze because he didn't want to look at Vegas's angry face. He hated it and it will make him more upset.

Without realizing it, Pete shed tears even though he didn't want to cry. Actually Vegas felt bad for yelling at his lover like that, and seeing Pete crying silently made Vegas regret even more. But this was the only way so that Pete would agree to go to hospital.

Vegas rose up from the bed and opened the wardrobe to take out a new shirt for Pete to wear. He then helps Pete to change his clothes, but Pete still refuses to look at him in the face.

Vegas put layers and layers of clothes on Pete, preventing his lover from getting cold and getting sick even more. They stayed quiet, Vegas was not saying any words, and Pete only sniffed once awhile.

Vegas wiped Pete's cheeks from the tears, but the latter still was not looking at him. Vegas let Pete sulk for a while, trying hard to stop himself from coaxing his lover. Vegas then put a shawl around Pete's neck, ending it with a soft kiss on the temple.

Without words, Vegas carried Pete to the car, securing his lover with a seatbelt around him. The bodyguards were looking at them, nobody was really brave enough to ask anything when Vegas was this angry.

Vegas hopped to the driver seat, started the engine and drove to the nearest hospital. Once a while he steals a glance at Pete, fighting his urge to smile seeing his pouting lover. Pete looked cute with fluffy clothes and a shawl, not to mention his red cheeks and red nose from the cold and cries. He looked so cute that Vegas just wanted to squish him.

.

.

.

Vegas parked his car in the parking lot, and when he unbuckled Pete's seatbelt, the man looked away from him, still sulking.

"Still sulking now?" Vegas asked, sighing. Pete crossed his arms on his chest and he hates it because he feels like crying again.

Vegas wiped the tears on Pete's cheeks and he could feel Pete's temperature was still high. "Your fever is still not cooling down." Vegas said, but Pete still looked away.

Vegas sighed for the umpteenth time. He tried to take Pete's hands but Pete refused.

"Look, I am sorry for yelling at you," Vegas caresses Pete's slightly red cheek, "I just can't stand seeing you in pain. I want you to be healthy so you can yell and order me around as you pleased again. It scared me to see you in pain, Pete, you know that, right?"

"I don't want to get rid of it!" Pete said, trying to sound stern but his voice was shaking.

"You have to."

"NO! You are such a bad person! I don't want to! I want to go home, take me to my grandmother! I hate you." Pete hit Vegas's arm and shoulder with his weak fist, but then Vegas easily caught his hands. Normally, Pete would be stronger than him, but in this condition, he stood no chance. Pete tried to set his hands free but Vegas was way too strong than him now.

"Pete, please... Just one surgery."

"I don't want to!!!"

"Pete, you don't want me to yell at you again, do you?" Vegas' stern voice somehow sounded like a threat to Pete. Pete felt weaker from remembering the word 'surgery', he was afraid.

"But...,"

"I said you will go through the surgery and it's final." Vegas got out of the car and opened the passenger door. He carries his lover inside the hospital, not caring people's eyes on them. Vegas had scheduled a surgery for Pete without him knowing. Vegas knew that Pete would never agree with this decision, but Vegas had to do this because he could not stand watching his lover in pain anymore.

.

.

.

Pete had been repeatedly spitting out blood from his mouth for about an hour already. He decided to just sit on the hospital bed rather than to go back and forth to the bathroom. He insisted on keeping gargling water because he said his mouth feels strange, and Vegas had been holding the basin for him to spit it out. The amount of blood shocked Vegas but the fact that Pete now could smack his head and flick his forehead indicated that his lover was now okay.

"I swear I will tell Khun Noo about this, Vegas. You can not escape this."

Pete said after he spitted a good amount of water mixed blood to the basin Vegas held. His voice sounded strange and the fact that his mouth was still hurting made Pete irritated even more.

"I think Thankun would be okay with this." Vegas said, earning a glare from Pete.

"No, he's clearly gonna kil—AAWWWWW!!!" Pete moaned in pain because shouting was actually the thing you shouldn't do after you undergo a mouth surgery.

"Awww my poor baby... Don't yell at me or it will hurt even more." Vegas said with a playful voice, making Pete even more upset.

"You are not a really nice person, Vegas." Pete glared at Vegas but the latter then gave a light peck on his lover's temple.

"I think we both know that everyone is aware of that already," Vegas was about to kiss Pete's lips but then he backs away.

"What?" Pete asked, and Vegas made a very ugly 'ewww' face that irritated Pete even more.

"Ohhh you're so dead..." Pete pulled Vegas's collar and without a warning he smacked his lips onto Vegas'. The young master tried to escape but Pete held him tight and continued forcing wet kisses on him. Pete even bit Vegas' lower lip hard causing him to moan loudly, and he took that opportunity to add his tongue into the kissing game. Pete nibbled on Vegas'slips and tongue, forcing the latter to taste the blood in his mouth as the punishment.

"Pete this is the—" The door suddenly cracks open, "Oww..."

And then Vegas lost his balance after being pushed so hard by Pete until he fell butt first. A single 'fuck' could be heard from Vegas and Pete can only smile devilishly.

"What are you two doing, don't taint my innocent workplace!"

Pete laughed at his friend, "I only give this sick person a taste of the blood. I'm not gonna taint anything, Dr. Thana, relax..." Pete said, wiping his mouth from the wet kiss.

"YUCK! You taste so horrible Pete, ewww! This gives me trauma, you know, I won't kiss you anymore! Yuck!" Vegas wipes his mouth and tongue with a tissue, making a disgusted sound.

"Pete, you know you shouldn't do that after tooth removal surgery, right? Who knows what germs are in this man's mouth." Dr. Thana said, side-eyeing Vegas. As a dentist, who also came from the mafia family, it really had its perks... Dr. Thana isn't scared of anything. Not even of the second family's leader Vegas Theerapanyakun.

Pete could hear Vegas growl in irritation. That just amused him even more.

"Okay, so your tooth impaction problem was solved, Pete. Don't move around too much and don't gargle too much. It will be hurting for two or three days but it will be okay again in no time. Don't worry."

"Thank you, Thana." Pete attempts to give Dr. Thana a hug, but then Vegas barged in.

"None of that. No hug allowed." he said in front of Pete, blocking Pete's view of Dr. Thana.

"So, Thana... tell me how many days shouldn't I kiss this person until my stitches heal?" Pete asked, which sounded more like a threat.

Thana laughed, "...about a month and half." he said, laughing as he looked at Vegas.

Vegas' eyes almost jumped out its socket.

.

.

.

[END]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
35.7K 1K 22
where innocent,strong and head bodyguard of major family Pete was torture and molest by the heir of minor family for revenge. How Vegas will react af...
868K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.