Forbidden Desire

By shree_storyteller

Betrayal indeed hurts the most. But can anyone ever justify it? How cruel it sounds to even take side of som... More

Author's Note
Copyright
Prologue
Trailer
CH 1 || Craving To be Found
CH 2 || Holding Tight For The New Venture
CH 3 || Last Thread Of Hope
CH 4 || The Night Of Supreme Anguish
CH 5 || Premium Quarry
CH 6 || The Interview
CH 7 || Sealed Promise
CH 9 || Modern Alice In Wonderland
CH 10 || The God And The Forbidden Woman
CH 11 || The Man From The Sinful Night
CH 12 || The Face Off
CH 13 || Insidious Menace
CH 14 || Skedaddling The Vicious Devil
CH 15 || Game Of Vengeance
CH 16 || Inception Of The Party Night
CH 17 || Need Of A Monumental Step
CH 18 || Trapped For Eternity
CH 19 || Colossal Ruination On The Way
CH 20 || From Threat To Ultimate Peace
CH 21 || Calamitous Battle Vs Forbidden Emotions
CH 22 || The Betrayal
CH 23 || A Monster
CH 24 || The Curses
CH 25 || The Vow Of The New Beginning
CH 26 || The Anchor
CH 27 || The Traitor
CH 28 || The Venator
CH 29 || The Mighty Deal
CH 30 || In The Arms Of Her Love
CH 31 || The Egregious Crime
CH 32 || The Beast On Loose
CH 33 || Two Can Play The Game
CH 34 || Fighting The Fate
CH 35 || The Tempest And The Quietness
CH 36 || The Feeling Of Spurnness
CH 37 || Surprise Or A Whammy
CH 38 || The Unlooked For Encounter
CH 39 || Forbidden Desires
Epilogue

CH 8 || His Burning Desire

4.5K 214 3
By shree_storyteller

Aahir

******

My phone rang while I was having a discussion with Arvik regarding an advertisement for our upcoming product to be launched.

People around me tended to ruffle me whenever I would be busy with work.

Louring, I picked up the call. Disconnecting wasn't the choice as the call was from one of my important investors.

While talking to him, I stood up and walked to the four feet tall glass window which was a fount of the panoramic view of the city. The cityscape was one of the reasons I had bought the building, two years back.

I was all ears for Mr. Benjamin, the investor, when I saw her, again.

Stagnant, she stood in front of her car, in a black dress.

Damn! She looked hot.

She stared at the tower building in which I was in with her glee-filled eyes. I noticed her mumbling, "Wow!"

Time stopped, it appeared, for her and for me too. Her mystifying eyes were besotted with the seventieth-floor tall beauty. I felt proud of myself at that moment.

Shortly afterward she roamed her eyes all around her like a curious kitten. She might have sensed she was being watched. Perchance because she was a journalist before. It would have been fun if she would have been a journalist, the chasing game would have been immensely lekker. Still, I was more than exhilarated that she was going to be my employee. I was going to appoint her anyhow, by hook or by crook.

She eyed my security for a brief before she confidently walked in. She had made me forget I was on a call. It had never happened before. The power of control was in my grip and I, Aahir Arya had never given the authority to rule over me to anyone in life nor I ever intended to.

I had to satiate my curiosity by making her my prey.

"Hello, Mr. Arya, are you there?"

"My assistant would coordinate with you, Mr. Benjamin. I need to go now." I had to hang up the call as my prey had just walked in.

I took strides to my seat and sat comfortably on the black ergonomic chair with my right leg resting on my left and I was busy with my musings.

"Where are you lost?" I heard Arvik.

"She is here." was my reply without even glancing at him. He understood the next step was of his so he got up from his seat and said, "I will see you in a bit then." I curtly bobbed my head and he left.

I had already turned on the system where I could watch her every move on the live CCTV footage.

The black dress she wore to the interview clasped her like a second skin. I wanted to tear that apart. I hated it on her. It was closer to her, except for me. I wanted to have the right, to touch her every curve and not that fucking dress.

I could observe her waking up to my web.

'Welcome, Mio prezioso.'

The elevator reserved for mine had made her curious. She conversed with the security men on the way to the elevator making me amused at her aberrant behaviour.

'You will soon step into it, with me.'

She was judging everyone on her way. No one was left with her eyes. She wasn't a journalist anymore but the traits were embedded in her. She had left the profession but the profession had not left her.

Waiting in the conference she was scrutinizing, her inspecting eyes were messing up with my system. Her hair was rolled up in a ponytail. I knew she despised long hair but then it would be no fun if I wouldn't have been able to pull her hair, pounding inside of her.

For her, my desires were nonpareil.

The way she bit her lips waiting for someone to turn up while she was in the conference room turned me on. I was supposed to do that. It was my right to bite her lips and kiss them till they bleed red. I wanted those rights, to fuck her pretty little mouth.

My pen had caught her eye. She wanted it, I could tell by her expressions. Everything related to me had made her intrigued and flummoxed just like I wanted.

With my index finger, I traced her perfect figure on the screen, from her head to her toe. Very soon I was going to touch her for real. With pleasure, I was feasting my eyes on her.

The way a smile adorned her lips after every question as if she knew what question was to be put up in front of her. The burning passion in me was shooting up but I knew I would have to wait.

She wasn't just any woman, there was something about her that was bothering me, she was different in every way possible.

To land up a job she used the tagline of my company to impress her interviewer which was quite unhackneyed.

Rolling the oval-shaped paperweight I sneered.

'Welcome to my world, Aditi.' It was going to be fun dealing with her.

Though there was one notable thing, she seemed disparate from the previous time we had met.

When she was heading out I once again had my eyes on her standing near the glass window. She turned up in my direction. I knew she could not see me but had become confident of the fact that she was indeed eyed upon. I wanted that woman. My search for months had finally come to an end and no way in the world I was going to let her leave. All I had to do was spread my mesh for her to be imprisoned.

My search for something else had landed upon her, eventually, making her my target. Not only that, my curiosity had played the part of the kindling to the already ignited fire. Now, all I yearned for was for her to poise my soul which was burning with desire.

******

Author

******

Ever since she had heard him over the call, 'We need to talk' she was anxious and now after weeks they were about to meet, after so many years. 

She was waiting for him in a cafe at the outskirts of the city. Once he walked in he radiated the same aura of years' ago, the one that disgusted her. She loathed him yet fear compelled her to meet him.

He took a seat opposite her and was all business.

"We had a deal, remember?"

"I remember, very clearly." She gulped recalling about the deal they had.

"Then why did you call me? After all these years?" She asked shortly. After the deal they had they weren't supposed to meet. She was not expecting that call.

"I want you to do something for me."

She couldn't believe his audacity and was stunned he was again back to being an asshole he was. She had thought he would have changed with time but he didn't.

"And why do you think I would agree?" 

His one smirk and she realized what it meant. She understood he still had something in his possession that could destroy her. She knew better to listen.

"I want those documents." 

"After all these years?" She was startled.

"Yes, I still want them." He was quite vivid with his demand, an order, to be precise.

"I don't have them."

"That is your problem to deal with. A week is all you have got." He said and bolted out.

She was now tangled in the mess she thought she got out of years ago. She had to make a choice now. The real question was, was she even ready for it?

******

Hope you guys liked the update. ❤️

Do share your views about the same.

I will give double updates tomorrow. Till then, stay tuned. ☺️

Thanks, 

Shrishtee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 3.7K 20
//The images of him and other woman comes in my mind. Only, I don't feeling angry, I just feel... horny.// A tale about a woman who finds out that he...
20.5K 885 22
A story about how two coworkers fell in love. Was is the right kinda of love and the wrong kinda person. Or the right kinda person but the wrong kind...
17.1K 248 40
The last thing Azura expected when she returned home for the summer after her plans go awry is for her to find the man she could never stop lusting o...
64K 1.4K 29
"Secrets I've held in my heart, Are harder to hide than I thought. " β™‘β™‘β™‘ 𝘐𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘡 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘐𝘚 οΏ½...