The Time A Wattpad Writer Got...

By NovaAndKeyz

Crazy story, first story posted More

The Explaination behind the main character

Part 1-A Whole New World

12 2 0
By NovaAndKeyz

*Benjī was just relaxing in his bed, staying up late and writing some fanfics about his favorite animes. Dragon ball, My hero academia, JJk, One piece, Etc*

"I haven't done one of those cheesy sent to mha things that you see in those gacha vids. Eh maybe I should"

*Benjī continues to think to himself on what to do, maybe he could use this one to move to wattpad because the old one got took down*

"Yeah, how about I install wattpad and finally write my fanfics on it. Let's just hope they don't mind my humor"

*He said as he went on the galaxy store and downloaded it. He made an account and immediately went to writing*

*He made a suggestions box and then made a oc with a quirk. As soon as he pressed publish, His phone started glowing*

"Huh? What's Happening?"

*He started to poke at his phone in curiosity of whats happening. While He was poking his phone it explode, Killing him instantly.*

*He then sat in a white void of then a just question mark thing appeared*

(?: is a unknown primordial, B: Is Benjī)

?: "Welcome Benjī To the primordial realm. You weren't supposed to die but due to some weird ass rules I can't explain right now, I can't send ya back to your normal world"

B: "Bruh, At least my death was unique from those other Isekais"

?:"Yeah, your getting sent to My hero academia but I am allowing you to choose Three powers either from your original characters or just from anime. Just nothing too Overpowered Benjī."

B:"Okay then. I want the physiology of the namekians because they only need water, I want the rengenetive abilities of The mentioned namekians, And I want to have the quirk I made in my own oc, Boric flames"

?:"Okay then, You'll have the appearance of a namekian aswell and you'll replace the kid that izuku was trying to protect bakugou from bullying from that one scene"

B:"Okay the-"

*Benjī is cut off by being transported and turned into a 5 year old. Right as he is transported he is punched in the face by Katsuki with an explosion*

(G1: Kid with wings G2: The other one no one remembers)

*Bakugou just starts to laugh at him*

Bakugou: "No one is coming for you, Keep crying Teriā"

*Benjī body just crys but then a kid runs up*

Izuku: "Kacchan stop, He is bleeding alot already. Your hurting him

*Benjī sits there and winced in pain*

Bakugo: "Oh great, Deku is here. Hey his skin color matches your Hair, I guess that green Is the definition of useless"

*Benjī can't really speak but he watched as Izuku took all the bullying for him, He regenerates but izuku continued to get beaten down. He eventually jumps up and blocks one of Bakugou's strikes*

Benjī: "Stop It, Now"

Bakugou: "Why should I, Yakunitatanai?"

*Benjī just then punched Katsuki right in the gut, Knocking him a few feet and making him land on his back. The Winged Goon just dashed at Benjī but Benjī just grabbed his head and threw him over to katsuki. The third one just ran away out of fear*

Benjī: "Look who's on the ground now, Leave me and Izuku alone or I will put you right back on the ground where you belong. Maybe you'd be better as a Villain, Katsuki"

*Izuku, Bakugou, and the goon are just left in shock. Katsuki left to go and lick his wounds and damaged ego, He just got beat by someone like Deku; It left the both Izuku and bakugou pretty scared of him. Benjī went to his new mom's house and stayed away from the two of them when they were at school, Bakugou and Izuku stayed away from him*

*The Rest of the events of izukus childhood goes normally and the bullying didn't get any worse or better than it already was. Meanwhile Benjī just started to train his body and quirk, Slowly gaining good mastery on it and allowing him to Control his flames up to 500°C. Now being able to fìre small but hot orbs (Up to 200°c) the size of golf balls*

*Slowly Teirā grew more cold due to the stresses of life, Becoming the quiet kid and the one no one tried to approach. Bakugou didn't mess with him but he both hated him and was afraid of him, He never showed it. He had a reputation to keep up*

*We now time skip to a career day as the teacher threw the papers in the air and the kids using their quirks. Katsuki, Deku, and Teirā aren't using quirks*

Teacher: "It seems we have 3 people wanting to apply to UA, the best hero School in the area. Bakugou, Midoriya, and Teirā"

*Bakugou looks all confident when he hears his name and then starts to laugh when hearing Deku was going to apply but when he heard Teirā was going to apply Internally he just went "Oh shit, Let's hope I don't encounter him in the exam" He still laughed and the rest of the class joined in except for Teirā*

Bakugou: "YOU DEKU? You're just going to get yourself killed in the exam deku"
*He walks over and starts giving deku a burning shoulder*

Teirā: "Katsuki leave him alone"

*Bakugou turned to Teirā, He decided to see what he had been scared of for all of these years and walks over to him. He grabs Teirā's phone that he was using to listen to music and he exploded it in his hand*

Bakugou: "What are going to do now, Yakunitatanai?"

*Teirā goes for a punch in the face but it's blocked by bakugou*

Bakugou: "Oh, Looks like you have made a mistake Yakun"

*Teirā used Bakugou holding his fist to maneuver himself, He kicks Bakugou right in the leg with alot of force*

Bakugou: "GOD DAMNIT" *he says as he gets knocked to the floor, he lands face first*

Teirā: "Still the Villain Katsuki? Why have you become this Katsuki"
*He says disappointed in Bakugou, He grabs Bakugou's phone and burns it in his hand with his green flames*

Bakugou: "I'LL KILL YOU"

*The Teacher just Tells Bakugou to go to his desk, Bakugou begrudgingly goes to his desk. Not scared of Teirā anymore but now hating him with a burning passion.

*Teirā just pulled out a Mp3 and listened to his music on the Mp3. Class went back in session, Teirā fell asleep and the class then finished*

*He woke up as bakugou was giving deku the hot shoulder again and telling him to kill himself so he can hope to have a quirk in his next life. Teirā just walks out of the room and goes home.*

*The entire Sludge attacks and Saving still happens as normal. Midoriya starts to be trained and Teirā decided to go over to the beach and train there, Meet almight and pretend he caught Them when he had already known. He walks to the polluted beach in a hoodie and goes to the area where Izuku is trying to pull a fridge with almight on it, He puts on a Facade and walks up acting surprised*

Izuku's Pov

*While I was doing training with almight, Pulling a fridge with almight on top of it. I heard a familiar voice, it Was Teirā*

Teirā: "Almight and Izuku?"

*Izuku immediately recognized the voice and turned to Teirā, Immediately seeing a classmate. Almight just looked to the green skined boy*

Izuku: "It's ummm not what it looks like"

Teirā: "It's exactly what it looks like isn't it, Midoriya. Almight seems to be training you. Like are you his secret love child"

I kinda laughed at the line but I think I was stuck in thinking, I started to mutter and the two of them just kinda looked at me. Waiting for me to stop it

Teirā: "Izuku stop muttering. By the way, can someone explain what is going on?"

The silence started and it got awkward. Almight got down and decided to explain what was going on while I kinda standed there. He then deflated and got some blood on Teirā which the Namekian wiped off easily

Teirā: "Holy sh-, crap"

Almight: "So what do we got to do to make sure you don't tell anyone, Also what is your name?"

Teirā: "My name is Benjī Teirā. By the Way, Could I maybe train along with you both?"

Almight: "Hmmm, I think this could work Young Teirā. What do you think Young Midoriya"

I still stood there as they discussed, I was still muttering but I was able to hear them and i slowly stopped muttering when I heard my name

Izuku: "Almight, It sounds like a good idea"

3rd person pov

*Now we have a time skip to the UA exams, Izuku built up his confidence while Teirā got stronger and actually it helped izuku get a little more built/strong. Izuku can still barely handle One for all but it's a little bit better. Izuku and Teirā both stand in front of the gate, they both trip on a rod on the ground and Ochako makes them both float*

Ochako: "Hey, you two okay?"

*Izuku was confused but Teirā realized who it was. Ochako released the both of them as they looked to her*

Izuku: "Thank you, What's your Name?"

Ochako: "My Name is Ochako Uraraka, what is your name?"

*Teirā walks away quietly while Izuku talks with her, it goes as normal and they get to the test hall. Everyone sits down and the instructions happen and Izuku mutters to himself. Iida calls Izuku out but Teirā was sitting next to Iida. Teira Gives Iida a cold stare and that shuts him up*

*Time skip to the practical test*

*Teirā knows about the hero points so He focused on saving people. The events of The practical exam went as normal but Teirā saves everyone except for Ochako, she was saved by izuku as normal. He did destroy a single two pointer but got third place due to his hero points. 2nd was bakugou and First was Izuku*

*Teirā was actually brought to nezu right after the exam. He was surprised that he focused on Saving people instead of destroying the bots*

3rd person pov

Nezu: "Benjī Teirā correct?"

Teirā: "Yes. That is correct"

Nezu: "So how did you figure it out?"

*Teirā acted surprised*

Teirā: "Figure out what?"

Nezu: "The Hero points, you didn't focus on destruction even though your quirk is a flame quirk"

Teirā: "Well I just saw people in danger so I went to them and only got time for one Destruction of a bot"

Nezu: "That makes sense, but why?"

Teirā: "Because I could, it wasn't instinct but choice to help. I think I probably helped you guys on your end"

Nezu: "Then why didn't you help Her"

*He shows a screen of ochako in trouble with the zero pointer*

Teirā made up a good reason

Teirā: "I didn't because something in me said someone else could help her. Didn't a kid named Izuku midoriya help her?"

Nezu is a little shocked

Nezu: "Well yes, I am guessing you know him"

Teirā: "Went to the same schools as him, he is a late bloomer and he has a very powerful strength based quirk. To be honest he has his quirk similar to almights quirk. He honestly is a great person"

Nezu then told Teirā to leave, Teirā stepped out of the door and he went home

*Time skip to the letter, Teirā learns his results and he is proud of himself. Due to Teirā and [Redacted] being involved, Hagakure and Ojiro are put in 1-B. Someone seemed to Replace Ojiro*

Who replaced Ojiro? Figure out next time in,

The time a Wattpad writer got isekaied to my hero Academia

Author's note: First time doing this, I'll continue the story once this gets 5 stars. I know this is cringe, and I hope you enjoy reading, Goodbye

Word count: 2016 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

113K 2.6K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
906K 41.5K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one