Be Our Rose

By MbaliMoyo6

Rose, a sweet, kind, and caring girl, meets two bad boys, Leonardo and Fernando, identical twins. They are da... More

intro
feelings
The boxing match
Take it slow
JEALOUSY
The Maid
The Maid (PART TWO)
Back to school
Bullied
Spoiled
The meeting
One gone
The leave
Bought
WITH THEM
Disliked
The Break
Naughty
Scary Movie
Christmas
Found Out
Torture
In The Hospital
Healing
The Truth
Mafia
Striping
The visit
Patched
Period
Figured out
Their Friends
The Ball
Gay (part 2)
The return
First day
Second day
Fourth day
Cheaters or Not
Forgive
The visit (part 2)
The Confession
Nightmare
Decided
Drugged
How Could You
How Could You PART 2
Attacked
Not again
Not Again (part 2)
Moving on
Oh No
Oh No (part 2)
Come back
Come back (part two)
Betrayal
Kidnapped
YOU OURS
Revenge
With you
Trying

Gay

164 7 0
By MbaliMoyo6

A week later
Rose's POV

Ok, so I forgot about that ball that I will never be attending ever again and was now talking to a guy at Leonardo and Fernando's mafia.

He was actually pretty cool and didn't seem to like me because of Leonardo and Fernando.

His name is Lucas, and apparently, he is new to the mafia, so he did not know who I was.

He had blond short hair with green eyes.

AKA, the perfect . my opinion, and he looked like he was 17 or 18, still a teen.

I think Leonardo and Fernando were older than him by a year or two if his 17.

He was 1 of 35 guys who did not look scary in this mafia.

To answer a question that you should be asking. Yes, I did count all of the guys who did not look scary in this mafia.

Anyway, while Lucas and I were talking, Leonardo came out of nowhere and interrupted our conversation.

"Rose, I..."

He stopped talking when he saw Lucas and I together.

"Are you not one of the new guys?"

He asked, which sounded almost like a threat while scanning Lucas with his eyes.

Lucas nodded with his eyes closed and tried not to make eye contact with Leonardo, which seemed to disgust Leonardo even more.

"And on your first day, you decide to flirt with my woman,"

He added, walking closer to Lucas while Lucas took steps back.

I went in between them, facing Leonardo.

"Calm down, he didn't do anything wrong, I'm the one who struck up a conversation with him."

I tried to defend Lucas, yet I don't think I looked serious since l was smiling.

I was just happy to see that he still cares about me after all these years, unlike the way Zain thought about his wife.

Leonardo pulled me closer.

"Hope you not falling for this guy,"

He whispered in my ear.

"That will never happen with you and Fernando around. Plus, you guys are way hotter than he will ever be."

He chuckled, seemingly satisfied by my response, and let me go before walking back to wherever he came from.

Lucas and I kept on talking after that.

"Sorry about him,"

I apologised for Leonardo's behavior.

"Is that Leonardo?"

He asked, and I nodded.

"His cute."

He said all of a sudden, leaving me without words for a second.

"Yeah... I know. "

I replied, and luckily, Fernando called me at that very moment and saved me from that awkward situation.

I went to the room that he was in and just couldn't stop thinking about what Lucas said.

'His cute'

Why would he say that? And the way he said it was weird.

I convinced myself that it was nothing and stopped thinking about it eventually.

I carried on talking to Lucas as usual and even got his phone numbers.

But I started realising that he asked a lot of questions about Leonardo.

I did not take it seriously, but I gave Lucas wrong answers to his questions. That is what I did when anyone asked questions about Fernando as well, I give wrong answers.

I have to admit, I did this out of spite.

I'm Leonardo's girlfriend. No one else is supposed to know things about him other than me.

Same with Fernando.
I'm greedy with my men.

Very petty of me.
I know, but I don't care. They're mine.

Once Lucas asked for Leonardo favorite colour and I said blue when it was actually red velvet.

That day, he came to work wearing all blue, which was odd.

This went on for two weeks. Him asking me questions about Leonardo. Until I told him that I felt uncomfortable telling him things about my boyfriend.

Again, petty move, but it worked, and he stopped asking about Leonardo.
_________
Leonardo's POV:
4 days later

I realised that Rose was actually getting along with this guy, maybe a little too much.

I hated it.

I hated the way she would stay hours on the phone talking to this guy. I hated the way she hugged him when they saw each other. I even hated the way she laughed at his dry jokes.

But she was happy and I didn't want to take that away from her.

Fernando has too realised this, but he seems to not mind, so I guess I overreacted that day when I saw them talking to each other, but I don't regret it.

We are now at the mafia, and unfortunately, Rose came along with us since she begged and said that she felt lonely.

Who feels alone in a house filled with guards and maids? Well, the girl I call cupcake does.

I was in a separate room from Fernando and Rose, shirtless since I had just come from a boxing match, and my hair was wet because I splashed myself with water to cool down.

I was in the washroom staring at a mirror when someone entered the room, and it was Rose's friend, Lucas.

"So sorry, sir,"

He apologized immediately when he saw me by the mirror and was about to leave the room.

"Wait,"

I stopped him, and he turned his head to look at me.

"Am sorry for the way I reacted when I saw you talking to Rose. She's just my girl, and I don't like any other guy around her. You understand, right?"

He started walking towards me.

"Don't worry, I don't like Rose, I've got someone else in mind,"

He said in a psychotic way and kept on walking closer to me.

I moved from the mirror and tried to walk around him, thinking that maybe he needed to use the washroom, but he kept on walking towards me and didn't allow me to get to the door.

This dude is now freaking me out, and I ended up taking steps back.
I have never taken steps back for anyone in a long time, and even worse, I had no weapon on me.

"Ok, so we cool, right?"

I said and finally stood still, which made him stop walking.

"Sure, we good."

He said with a smile that sent shivers down my spine.

I exited the room without looking back.

That was weird, but hopefully, it will never happen again because next time, I will not hesitate to beat that guy up. Even if his Rose's friend.
_______________

The next day.

One of the guys asked for help with something, and I had to leave Rose with Fernando in the office, at the mafia, for a few minutes.

When I came back, I saw Lucas laying his head on Rose's shoulder and made sobbing sounds while Fernando sat on the table, seemingly irritated.

I can't say I was surprised, I just wasn't expecting him to be there.

"What happened here?"

I asked, entering the room.

"You tell me!"

Rose said angrily while Fernando didn't even look at me.

What did I do this time.

I even turned my head to see if there was someone behind me, but no, it was just me.

I looked at Rose, confused, not knowing what she was talking about or what I should say.

I tried jogging my memory, but nothing came out.

Rose gave me the look of disgust and rolled her eyes at me.

Lucas then took his head off Rose's shoulder and looked at me.

He had a black eye, bruises all over his face, and a busted lip.

I looked back at Rose.

"What happened?"

I asked again.

"YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, LEONARDO, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM!!"

She shouted at me.

What? I never did this, I don't even hit the guys that hard when I'm fighting at the boxing ring.

"You think I did this?"

All I got was a glare for her.

"Rose, I didn't do this,"

I said, and she just looked away in disgrace, I turned back at Lucas, and he smirked at me.

"You little..."

I was interrupted by Rose.

"The worst thing here is that you won't even own up to it,"

She spoke in a low tone.

"WHY WOULD I OWN UP TO SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO!!"

I stormed out of the room.

She didn't believe me.
None of them did not even my own brother.

And Lucas.. He was smirking at me the whole time.

He was framing me. He had planned all of this.

I don't know what he did to his face, but I know that he is trying to make Rose be against me. For her to hate me.

THAT SNAKE.

Rose had her arms wrapped around him, comforting him while his forcing out tears, crocodile tears.

I drove back home after a few minutes, knowing that Rose didn't want to see me face.

I went to my room, closed the door behind me, and lay on the bed.

I was deep in thought, thinking about revenge.

What if I actually do beat up that brat, and Rose can actually be angry at me for something I did do.

I might actually do that, but no.

I don't want Rose to be even more upset at me.

What did I even do to this guy?

Why is he doing this to me?

I don't even know the guy.

Maybe he wants Rose, that I will never allow, but that also doesn't make sense cause his not attacking Fernando. What's this guy's goal?

After 1 hour, someone walked into the room.

It was Rose, and by this time, I was sitting on the bed drinking my third bottle of alcohol which was like half empty or half full.

I was trying to get drunk, I didn't want to be sober.

"Leonardo."

She called softly and took a seat next to me.

"What do you want?"

"Why did you leave without informing me or Fernando? I was worried about you,"

She said.

"You didn't even believe me when I said I didn't hurt your friend, and now you were worried about me?"

I drank some of my alcohol while Rose stared at me, in shock.

I didn't dare look at her. Her eyes would make me warm up to her and basically forget all the things I wanted to say.

"And I didn't think you nor Fernando wanted to see my face,"

I added and was about to take another sip of my alcohol when she grabbed my hand and lowered it.

I side eyed her, feeling very frustrated and saw tears start to form in her eyes.

I didn't mean to make her cry, I just...

Well It doesn't matter what I wanted to do.

I turned, fully looking at her, and I wiped away one the tear which had rolled down to her cheek with my hand.

"Please, don't cry, I'm sorry."

I apologized and hugged her.

"I love you,"

She said, and I kissed her cheek.
She no longer shed tears after that.

Thank goodness.

Fernando would have killed me if Rose started crying, and now my cupcake is happy.

I laid on the bed again and let Rose lay her head on my chest.

"I knew that crying would work,"

She said all of a sudden.

I looked at her and found her already looking up at me.

"So you were not crying?"

"No, I had to fake cry. Do you know how hard it was to let a tear come out? "

I chuckled.

"You almost got me killed by Fernando,"

"I wouldn't let that happen to my sweet marshmallow,"

"Who said I was sweet? You haven't even tasted me yet. "

I grinned at her.

"I already know that you will be sweet,"

She flirted back, biting her lip.

I was about to reply when Fernando entered the room.

"So you guys are cuddling without me,"

He said dramatically.

"Yes, now leave."

"My own brother doesn't want me to spend time with my girlfriend. This is just sad."

He said and again very dramatically.

"Stop being dramatic and come over over here."

Rose said, stretching out her arms to Fernando, and he went on the other side, next to her.

Rose wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer to her.

"Are you happy now?"

She asked.

"Yes, I am."

He replied.

Well, at least I had Rose to myself for a few minutes. That's better than not having her at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 717 28
Genevieve Hanover had no idea that there was more to her husband's mysteriousness and discretion. In fact, it is a lot more that she could have possi...
53.9K 925 10
"what are you staring at princess?" I look up at him , " one . Don't call me that , two. Your tattoos." obviously to see what kind of gang he is in...
36.1K 649 36
They made a deal. A deal to spend a month in the same house together. But a month might be too much time to let go of someone. -Isabella Rose is a...
151K 3.5K 30
"He is a cat in the dark. And then he is the dark." He was ruthless, cold-hearted, an animal until his tigress tamed the fierce tiger. Sarah is a qui...