๐๐€๐๐˜.

By txnique

๐š‚๐š„๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป ๐™ณ๐™ณ๐™พ๐šƒ. ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ddot gets his ex girlfriend pregnant on ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก STARTED... More

โฑโฟแต—สณแต’
แต–สณแต’หกแต’แต˜แตแต‰
แต–สณแต—1
แต–แต—3
แต–แต—4
แต–แต—. 5
แด˜แด›.6

แต–แต—2

4.2K 133 85
By txnique

2: 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀.

8 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒓.

"aht shit" i said spitting out the last few yuck off my tongue from vomiting.

"ouu girl you going thru it" kara laugh while holding my hair back while recording.

"You sure you not pregnant?" My mom said walking in the bathroom with more peptobismal.

"mama dont be wishing no baby on me" i said taking it from her pouring some and drinking it.

"Girl i know you be fucking i would be surprised" she said.

"matter of fact on some serious note when was the last time u and that lil boy fucked?" she asked sitting on edge of the bath tub.

𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑛𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜 𝑜𝑚𝑔 .

"they not even together" kara said laughing  before she paused and stop "wait are yall?" she asked.

"nah we been broke up.....again" i said whispering the last part as if its a secret me and ddot been on and off

"oh shi who you fucked then?....you know ddot gon fuck you up if you carry somebody elses baby" my mom said laughing.

"mama why you talking like its a normal thing for me to get pregnant so young" i said even tho i already know her answer.

"Girl i'm 31 with 4 kids..i had kj around yo age, i'm not finna sit up here and treat you like how they was treating me" she said even tho i already knee that.

"TYSHON!" she shouted for ty.

"YES MA?" he shouted walking in the bathroom.

"drive to cvs and get two pregnancy test fo yo sister" she said making him snap his eyes open.

"ou which one of em pregnant?" his nosy ass girlfriend amber said on the other line.

"mind yo buisness" i mumbled loud enough for her ta hear.

"girl.." she said and i just know that bitch got a stank look on ha face.

"Shut the fuck up" i said walking over to ty and hanging her up off his phone.

"chill" he laughed showing his black braces.

"nah i cant fucking stand that hoe bro" i grumbled walking out the bathroom to my room.

I went in thinking about if i was actually pregnant. Me and ddot did fucked last month at bdot release party for his new song.

I aint mean to but i swear this nigga got me in an chokehold and thats bad for buisness bro, and if he ever gets me pregnant imma kill my self.

🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

"Oh yea gimmie a rope i'm hanging myself" i said as i look at the pregnancy stick that held the plus sign.  

"Ou girl...you got it baddddd" she said laughing looking at it with her mouth open.

"What it say?" My mom says barging in the room.

She looked down at it with a slight mug and a smile.

"have my young ass being an granmommy this early" she said.

I just stared at her making tears fall from eyes.

"oh nah this where i leave cuz im finna be laughing" kara said waddling out the room.

"baby dont cry you know yo momma got you" mommy said pulling me into and hug.

"but what if he dont want it?" I asked her looking up at her with tears flowing out my eyes.

"then he can stay out it's life....and who's he?" she asked .

"ddot" i mumbled.

"oh so yall did fuck" she grinned.

"mama seriously." I said looking at her

𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑗𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑠 .

"girl you know damn well fabia not letting that boy give up on that baby. and he inlove with you too much to give up on it....probably nut in you on purpose." She said mumbling the last part walking out my  room .

𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑜𝑚.

𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.

𝑖𝑘 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑒.

𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕.

𝑛𝑜 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑒.

𝒃𝒓𝒂 𝒊𝒎 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑚ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.

𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒚.

𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑖𝑚

𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒑 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕.

𝑢𝑔ℎ.

i walk over to my phone clicking on d's contact before pressing the ft button, it rang twice before he picked it up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
265K 11K 39
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...